Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    is battle screen alrdy implemented? like numbers popping up on how much damage u are doing?
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    any new motifs coming out in dark brotherhood? and how many months away is dark brotherhood?
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, that's not a very important point, but... could you please include the hireling's letters in the eidetic memory ? I like to have all the written lore contributions in one place. :smile:

Plus, it makes sense, considering how eidetic memory is supposed to work, lorewise.

For the longest time my clothier only gets one letter, repeated every day. The attachments seem to be random, but she has 'stuck' at a point in the letter series.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1). For the LoreMaster~ Since Septims will be currency in a few hundred years, what are the "gold" that we use now? "Remans?"
    4). How are you supposed to max level in Soul Magic when there is no more main story line? Mine stopped at level 6.
    @wenchmore420b14_ESO
    1) The currency is often referred to as "drakes"
    4) 6 is the max level for Soul Magic

Kebo wrote: »
    1. Are there any plans on race changes?
    2. Are there any plans on ALLIANCE changes?
    @Kebo
    1) Yes. It is planned for the future.
    2) Possibly. That is in discussion.
    (Class changes, by the way, are not likely to happen.)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Alp
    Alp
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's with the new jumping mechanics? It's really annoying.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For characters who change gear sets depending on content we're playing, it can be cumbersome to switch all 14 slots every time. Any chance we might ever get a couple of programmable saved gear configuration slots that would allow us to one click between a couple of different setups?
  • speeez
    speeez
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, I know we can dye our shields, but in the future will we also be able to dye our weapons and/or quiver? My quiver is red and I want it to be a different color! :) Thanks in advance!
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/speeeztv
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/speeeztv
  • oxxalejandroxxo
    oxxalejandroxxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    ETA on Appearance Change? Ya know, hair style, tattoo, face marks and the sort. I believe I has already been promised. ETA?

• FatKidHatchets
    FatKidHatchets
    ✭✭✭
    Are their any pllans to improve treasure maps treasure? I was just all excited to dig up a Hew's Bane one only to find v15 worthless gear. I just remember digging up martial knowledge gear and being excited. Now I just throw the maps away.
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are their any pllans to improve treasure maps treasure? I was just all excited to dig up a Hew's Bane one only to find v15 worthless gear. I just remember digging up martial knowledge gear and being excited. Now I just throw the maps away.

Alliance motifs!
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • AddictionX
    AddictionX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can i forfeit AP gains for the ability to attack my own faction?
  • Linkrunner
    Linkrunner
    ✭✭
    Could you let players change the motif style of armor? I have gold gear, and now all these cool new motifs. But I don't want to make my gear all over again. Maybe just require us to have the trait stone for it.
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    how many things need to be gone through before they can work on spellcrafting?
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ETA on Appearance Change? Ya know, hair style, tattoo, face marks and the sort. I believe I has already been promised. ETA?

I do believe it is slated for the next DLC, Dark Brotherhood.
    Edited by Easily_Lost on March 27, 2016 12:05PM
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • FaydayanUK
    I only have 1 question: When are you finnaly going to buy new servers for Europe, because server crashes 4 times a week is [snip] up

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 5, 2024 12:48PM
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    FaydayanUK wrote: »
    I only have 1 question: When are you finnaly going to buy new servers for Europe, because server crashes 4 times a week is [snip] up

+ 1 fed up of paying for something spends more time down than up

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 5, 2024 12:48PM
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FaydayanUK wrote: »

"Buy new servers", yea I can see why you play console.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 5, 2024 12:49PM
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would it be possible to get an Index of some sort for the Live episodes? It's getting harder and harder to find the information you want to check in them and will get worse as more are made.

Thx :)
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Well, that's not a very important point, but... could you please include the hireling's letters in the eidetic memory ? I like to have all the written lore contributions in one place. :smile:

Plus, it makes sense, considering how eidetic memory is supposed to work, lorewise.

For the longest time my clothier only gets one letter, repeated every day. The attachments seem to be random, but she has 'stuck' at a point in the letter series.

@newtinmpls: That's normal if you got to the end of the hireling storylines (there are only two stories per hireling type).
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will their ever be something done about boosting in PvP ? I honestly feel the requirement for EMP should be redone
  • dpencil
    dpencil
    ✭✭✭✭
    When putting points into Thaumaturge, the damage on all of my skills goes up. As a mag sorc, this included crystal frags, force pulse, and pulsar. I marked my tooltips damage before and after redistributing 27 points out of Elemental Expert into Thaumaturge. I assume this is unintentional, but confirmation would be appreciated.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    For characters who change gear sets depending on content we're playing, it can be cumbersome to switch all 14 slots every time. Any chance we might ever get a couple of programmable saved gear configuration slots that would allow us to one click between a couple of different setups?

Im hoping mannequins in our homes allow for this @davey1107 .
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • ButtersEP
    ButtersEP
    ✭✭✭
    Will we ever be able to mark certain items as "important" in our inventory and banks, so when at a crafting station we will not see items available for deconstruction?
  • ButtersEP
    ButtersEP
    ✭✭✭
    Is the current CP cap at 501 for thieves guild? If so when will this be raised and by how much? Will there be some sort of standard so the CP is always raised a set amount after a certain amount of time?
  • Wizzo91
    Wizzo91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a reason why you never talk to us players about future updates / dlcs and the current state of development (even if the aforementioned DLCs are 6 months+ away)? You tend to always give little hints, but that is not enough. As you can see in the forums many players care about this game very much, but important stuff is not really communicated to us players. This would also reduce the negative threads if the devs actively talk to players about progress. This can be something great for the community and this game. Why so secretive?
    [EU]

Wizzo - Stamina DK - 50 - DC
    Wizzox - Magicka NB - 50 - DC
    Vilest Wizz - Magicka Sorc - 50 - DC
    Wiser Wizz - Magicka NB - 50 - DC
    Wizzo X - Magicka NB - 50 - AD
    In Rainbows - Stam Sorc - 50 - AD
    Fake Plastic Tree - Stamplar - 50 - EP

6XX CP

• IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Love the recent change to allow characters with maxed crafting passives to find V16 mats in any of the scaled zones like Cyrodiil, Wrothgar, etc.

However, I noticed that in Cyrodiil, although we can obtain rubedite ore, ancestor silk and V16 potency runes easily, unfortunately none of the mobs drop Rubedo Leather Scraps yet. The mobs in Cyrodiil still only drop Shadowhide Scraps.

I understand there are some possible changes in the works for crafting node scaling, but do you have any plans to have Rubedo Leather scraps start dropping from Cyrodiil mobs?
    Edited by IcyDeadPeople on March 28, 2016 11:51PM
  • nk125x
    nk125x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The group tool is still a problem if you want to play with friends, and not with a pug.

Can we please have a battle scale button so I can invite a v1, v6, v10 and v16 and all be battle levelled if i wish.

Better still allow me to pick the level of the dungeon, any one below is battle levelled to that point
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the topic of recently mentioned arenas, I have several questions.
    -What kind of arenas can we expect to see? 2v2-4v4?
    -Will there be multiple arena layouts adding any environmental factors?
    -Will our skill bars and champion point allocations be locked after a player has qued?
    -Will there be a ratings system that acts to rank players on a leaderboard?
    -Will we receive the same "Battle Spirit" buff found in Cyrodiil, or something tweaked to the unique environment of arenas?

I greatly appreciate any form of response :)
    ign: ATTACKO
    PS4 NA
    First NA Completion of VMoL Hard Mode

• Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that we have heard the possibility of changing currently existing Ultimates to damage types that scale off of the champion passive 'Mighty', I was curious how these changes might work. Will the ultimates receiving adjustments to their damage type remain the same, or will they do the same thing as their opposing morph dealing a different damage type? By this I am specifically referring to buffs, debuffs, and other effects applied by these abilities, for example,

-Soul Harvest vs Incapacitating Strike

Say that in Dark Brotherhood, Incapacitating strike is changed to physical, would it then be changed to also give 10 ultimate per kill, or would it continue to stun opponents? Additionally, since certain players prefer certain effects, is it possible to instead change class-based ultimates to scale off your highest damage cp? I feel that one of the most controversial topics soon to be discussed will be over which morphs should be changed.
    ign: ATTACKO
    PS4 NA
    First NA Completion of VMoL Hard Mode

• Xilc
    Xilc
    ✭✭✭
    Why did you only make the horse inventory/speed/stamina upgrades last for a week or two? I literally started playing again when they had just ended the promotion, and I purchased a 6 month sub... Talk about loyalty. The prices of the horse upgrades are outrageous. No one in their right mind is going to pay 1000 for 10 of them. They could just wait 10 days. Some of the stuff on your store is just outrageously priced. It makes me think that you don't have a bonafide business analyst doing the pricing, because anyone from a reputable business school knows how to price things so that they meet demand.

Let me explain, as a marketing student: you have to provide value to the consumer. The price has to match up with the value. 1000 for +10 horse speed is not valuable to me, at all. That price is insane. 500 is more valuable, but still not really that great of a deal. 250 for 10 would be a perfectly fair price. What's your deal against people maxing out their horses?
This discussion has been closed.