Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Braddec
    Braddec
    ✭✭✭
    A couple of questions:

Is there any more information about how crafting bags are going to work? Is it going to be account wide or character specific? Will the crafting stations pull resources from it or will we need to transfer to bank first?

Has there been any thought to increasing the stack size that is currently in game for resources?
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Any chance in the future we can buy just the group delves alone from a particular DLC? It will affect income in a good way or not?

2. What about free access days or an earning access system for the premium delves or content?

3. When can we expect new free veteran dungeons and which of them? Can you share some love? (Arx Corinium, Direfrost Keep, Blessed Crucible, Tempest Isle, Selene's Web, Volenfell, Blackheart Haven, Vaults of Madness).

4. Why don't you design some group dungeons where you have to split into smaller teams in the same nature as Hel Ra? Why don't you add some puzzles as well like the ones from Shada's Tear?

Not really a question:
    5. Can you show us some "behind the scenes" pictures or clips about the upcoming DLC? Give us something ease the pain that crashes, fps issues and graphically bugs haunted us all.
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will we see some fixes in Cyrodiil lag? TG update not even did not improve things but made lag even worse! And please don't tell us to wait until next update!
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can we have a vet vaults of madness please?
    Also, World bosses now scale to player participation and become stronger with the more people you have right? Why can't trials and dungeons not have this mechanic? It can't be that much different to input. Trials are a pig to organise at the best of times. Disqualify from leader boards etc by all means.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has the summary from the LAST ESO Live been posted and will we get a summary post for this one? I've been under the impression some questions have answers too lengthy to put on the air, but were nevertheless answered, and I'd like to know what they were.
    “You shouldn't be so serious,” I said reasonably. “It's not healthy. That's why children live longer than adults, because they're not as serious.”

So THAT's why the children in Skyrim are all immortal!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we getting some insight on the current thoughts on the future tank raid content and on HA ?
    that would be welcome :)

Edited by hrothbern on March 24, 2016 11:56PM
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    How do i leave this descussion? am tired of getting 50 notifications about somone typing here.
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do i leave this descussion? am tired of getting 50 notifications about somone typing here.

You have possibly tagged this thread by making the star at the end of the thread description yellow.
    If so, just tick on that star and the yellow color will disappear including your future notifications.
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • AddictionX
    AddictionX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Take Flight has changed does this skill scale with weapon damage or maximum stamina? Stamina damage has also changed, are all skills scaled off maximum stamina or weapon damage?
    Edited by AddictionX on March 25, 2016 7:46AM
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, that's not a very important point, but... could you please include the hireling's letters in the eidetic memory ? I like to have all the written lore contributions in one place. :smile:

Plus, it makes sense, considering how eidetic memory is supposed to work, lorewise.
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the recent patch notes you said that dots will apply on shields and on block, is it then intended that Poison Injection isnt applying its dot dmg while someone is blocking the initial hit?

PC EU
    PvP only
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was it intended that Water in the Imperial City now scales to your alchemy passives? Before it was always Lorkhan Tears which was a nice boon to all our characters!!
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Menelaos
    Menelaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you planning to make the three Craglorn trials "two-way scalable" just like Moan of Lorkhaj?
    ...und Gallileo dreht sich doch!
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Right now magicka is way too powerful since a great deal of their attacks benefit from both elemental expert and thaumaturge. Do you guys plan on fixing this? Thaumaturge should only increase DoT damage, not channeling abilities or moves like bat swarm, proxy det, etc. I also don't think thaumaturge should increase initial hit damage. For example my poison inject hits for 6k and does 9k over 10 seconds. Mighty should increase the 6k and 9k, however only thaumaturge should increase the 9k.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What do you plan on doing to improve the resource management for stamina builds? With all of these stamina regen nerfs our resource management is naturally horrible.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When using the 64 bit client in heavy combat, using a potion is less responsive than the 32 bit client. Can you fix this?
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• FatherThumbi12
    FatherThumbi12
    Soul Shriven
    Any information about dueling, or arenas that you guys can share at the moment?
  • GTech_1
    GTech_1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any word on the infinite crafting bank, that was announced, some time back, as a future ESO Plus subscriber benefit?
  • Skayaq
    Skayaq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do enemies in Imperial City drop shadow hide scraps instead of rubedo scraps on a VR15 character?
    Kazari-Dar, Khajiit Nightblade..........Jarkyr Storm-Blade, Nord Sorcerer .......... Dunric Amedain, Breton Templar

Araniwen, Altmer Sorcerer..................Llirasa Andralu, Dunmer Templar...................Marzug gro-Borgaz, Orc Warden

Calinchel, Bosmer Warden...................Jahrel-Xei, Argonian Nightblade....................Cienri Maraeud, Breton Sorcerer

Inara Savicci, Imperial Templar...................Garoric Attilus, Imperial Dragonknight............ Maevina Tallian, Imperial Nightblade

Ravanni-Ko, Khajiit Dragonknight..........Faevyn Ice-Heart, Nord Warden..........Nazran al-Taneth, Redguard Dragonknight
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1). For the LoreMaster~ Since Septims will be currency in a few hundred years, what are the "gold" that we use now? "Remans?"
    2). Why no Maiq the Liar in Wrothgar or Hew's Bane?
    3). Now that you have had "Hearts Day", any plans for more lore friendly holidays? Maybe something with in-game events, not just crown store stuff?
    4). How are you supposed to max level in Soul Magic when there is no more main story line? Mine stopped at level 6.
    5). Why are "trunks and urns" actually drinks in Hews Bane?

Not a question, but had to say thank you for clearing up the "Privy" issue with "Portable Chamber Pots"! My Dunmer can sigh in relief! :smiley:
    Thank you for a great game, but Please fix random/long load screens. I fixed my crash issue, but these are pretty bad..Happy Fredas!
    Edited by wenchmore420b14_ESO on March 25, 2016 6:53PM
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • SolDeLaLunis
    what is the point of the class system if every class can do everything? would it not make more sense to either restrict classes to certain group roles or eliminate the class system altogether?
    sorcs/nb/dk should have no healing capability whatsoever, it undermines the templars' restoring light tree. that being said the templar shouldn't be capable of any dps. besides wouldn't it not be fair to the templar if sorcs ward was taken away just like y'all took away BoL? hell take away nb cloak and dk damage mitigation while youre at it. game is unbalanced and i refuse to play and have even told others to do so as well, since you obviously don't know what you're doing.

while there are those who say that healing was easy, take it from a seasoned healer; NO ITS NOT. to back this up i refer to just about every dungeon ive been in stamina dps are squishy and cannot take a damn hit, magicka builds can at least thow on a shield and SURVIVE this is why magicka builds are superior.

as a third point; lets face it the resto staff heals suck and are not ranged/heal the caster. get rid of combat prayer and give us something we can use thats ranged and heals the caster as well.

forth point just about every skill in the 2h tree was changed in some way, however you have FAILED to fix/nerf wreaking blow it is still broken and is still game breaking AKA FIX THE DAMN GAME AND DO IT IN A TIMELY MANNER PEOPLE DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU TO TWIDDLE YOUR THUMBS.

if you refuse to fix any of this, you can refund my money.
    Vet 16 Sorcerer Magicka DPS High Elf- Arivena Forwen
    Vet 16 Templar Magicka Healer Breton- Sylvia Vex
    Vet 12 Nightblade Magicka DPS/Healer Wood Elf- Faldlas Duskwind
    Lvl 10 Dragonknight Magicka DPS?/Tank? Dark Elf- Iveria Tedethyl
    Lvl 5 Templar Stamina DPS Argonian- Frolics-In-Meadows
  • Eryas
    Eryas
    Soul Shriven
    Why does the bard in the Rawl'kha inn keep singing the pact song?
  • Guffaw
    Guffaw
    Soul Shriven
    Whats up with Yenadar's Journal? It was with all my other momentoes before the Thieves guild and never really did anything, but now it is still there and is labeled Quest Item (Unique). I hate to sell it because now i feel its kind of an easter egg. =) Is it supposed to do anything?

P.S. You all are doing an amazing job, I have been playing sence Beta on PC/Mac and did the account copy to Playstation. May I say on both platforms you are doing amazing work! Have a great day! #fixwerewolfberserker
  • Guffaw
    Guffaw
    Soul Shriven
    Also separete subject... Is there a Bard College/Guild quest line maybe even possibly Skill line. I'm showing my nerd but I do love the stories of the Bards throughout the Elder Scrolls series and would love to see a deep dive into that culture for ESO someday. I know it would be FAR down the list, I'm just wondering if it is even on list. Again great job! Keep it up!! =)
  • Branovices
    Branovices
    ✭✭✭
    When will we get a character rename service?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    :expressionless: So if we're not supposed to ask lore questions here, where ARE we supposed to ask them? We aren't getting Loremaster archives regularly any more.
    Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on March 25, 2016 11:25PM
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh... here it is again. Hopefully for the next ESO Live.
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Are there any plans to allow players to visit/explore City Isle?
    AFvgLfc.png?1

What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the Khajiit one...
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Is adding the ability to play as different bipedal Khajiit furstocks in any of ZOS' future plans?

jsvIUvI.jpg?1

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom / @ZOS_GinaBruno , do I need to keep posting these questions in hopes of getting them answered? I've asked if I need to post for each ESO Live before, but there was never a response.
    Edited by Gidorick on March 29, 2016 8:23PM
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Kebo
    Kebo
    ✭✭✭
    1. Are there any plans on race changes?
    2. Are there any plans on ALLIANCE changes?
    3. Are there any plans to ADD another CP campaign? To be honest 2 campaigns its not working. Some of us LOVE small scale PvP and with the removal of the other two campaigns it is now impossible. We feel obligated to play on this two campaigns which are filled with ZERGS all the time and the lag is unbearable.

Thank you in advance!
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    For the next episode can you please comment on the threads http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2797755 and http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/248851/how-are-these-light-robes-zos/p1.

You let us customise our female characters. Please allow the armour to reflect those customisations. Your "anatomical modifications" to the male armour are not sufficient.

I'm assuming these changes are to cut costs on armour development, and if that's the case, surely there would be a better result if the armour was designed for the female mesh and then modified to fit the male one.

Thank you.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
This discussion has been closed.