ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Rilmarshim
    Rilmarshim
    ✭✭✭
    Why I can't write PM to anyone? I need more posts here, some forum achievents or what?
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the introduction of the Markarth Bear-Dog and its wonderful lifelike animation, will the past dogs we collected have their 'skins' applied to this new animation framework?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • Rilmarshim
    Rilmarshim
    ✭✭✭
    And what about PM's? :(
    Options
  • Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭
    Why do you still haven't fixed the Fighters Guild/-Mages Guild skill line ZOS?
    Or do you guys need another half a year to fix it?

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/221681/zos-ignoring-game-breaking-bug-no-progress-in-fighters-mages-guild-skill-line/p1
    Options
  • Karminathevamp
    Karminathevamp
    ✭✭✭
    When you enter a delve or dungeon, would it be possible to make the first text lines about their lore to stay on screen longer during a loading screen . I never have time to read it before it switches to the suggestion text line. I enjoy reading about the lore and I would appreciate this very much. Thank you. :)
    Master Angler
    Options
  • Metafae
    Metafae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we have clothiers sell RP clothing items for those of us who might like to wear something nice, without breaking the law to acquire it.
    Options
  • Tdroid
    Tdroid
    ✭✭✭
    Any chance that the racial passives are scaled down in the near future? I think this would make balance between the races easier, be more ideal for a system where you encourage people to play what they want to play(current values makes for a lot of min/max because the bonuses areso big), while still retaining the "identity" of each race.
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why doesn't Secunda have a reflection on the water?

Qs9R9wc.jpg?1
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • Solace of Shadows
    illiadai wrote: »
    Okay I've got a few questions :smiley:

Sixth and last-> why do a female werewolf look like a male werewolf... ??[/b]

The reason male weres look like the female weres is obvious. Humans have more sexual dimorphism (outward differences in gender) than wolves, with the main difference in real wolves being...well, also obvious.

That does bring up a good point though. Will we ever have the possibility of our wolf forms appearing more diverse? Could we have the option of altering the facial features like we do with the character creation we have now or at the very least change the coloring.

I'm a Bosmer were and I would love to have horns on my wolfie self to match my Mer self.
    Solace In Shadows is my name in the realm of Tamriel. If you disagree with my words or disparage my sentiments, then face me on the battlefield and you can kiss my axe.
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    When are you all going to resolve ESO Plus crowns distribution on Xbox One.

You're still not giving ppl crowns
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do Nereids seem to hate mortals so much? I can think of at least three quests in three different zones involving a Nereid, and all of them have been vicious, cruel, and uncaring to some extent.
    Options
  • exiledtyrant
    exiledtyrant
    ✭✭✭
    1. Will Haikeijo runes be found within the Thieves Guild DLC?

2. Will the morphs deadly cloak and shrouded daggers be receiving any changes? They both feel like morphs that compete against better skills already in place. Mainly Deadly cloak vs Hidden dagger and Shrouded Daggers vs Whirlwind.
    If all are brethren
    How could my hands not tremble
    As breath fled my prey?

What blinds my vision?
    My hands are tools; it must be
    The haze of blossoms

-Salous the Penitent
    Options
  •  joshylonstoky
    Hey I know that you dont want to give the pet like stats or bonus but why dont make at least the the pet could go and take items from you to sell them in town and then return with the money o bring you potions
    Options
  • Garethjolnir
    Garethjolnir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Gina, I know you posted in a topic a while back stating that there aren't any plans to add capes or cloaks to the game (/brokenheart). Is there a possibility that they still might be, some day?
    Viele grüße aus Germany. Neu Heimat.
    Options
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1) Would you consider adding weapon or armor reduction costs to racial passives for races who excel at using a particular weapon or armor? For example, maybe you could give Bosmer a 5% cost reduction for bow abilities because they are "experts" with the bow. The current racial passives that give a 15% bonus to experience while leveling a weapon or armor become useless once your character reaches level 50 in that skill. It would be nice to have more incentive to play with the weapon or armor that our race "specializes" in.

2) Are there any plans to fix the bug that Xbox One and PS4 users are experiencing that causes a glitched arrow to appear at the feet of our character model while a bow is equipped?
    Options
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    When will the lag get fixed in Cyrodiil?
    Options
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    2) Are there any plans to fix the bug that Xbox One and PS4 users are experiencing that causes a glitched arrow to appear at the feet of our character model while a bow is equipped?
    OMG this glitch I find so annoying, I do hope they fix it with the Thieves Guild patch. Xbox One user here.
    Options
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMG this glitch I find so annoying, I do hope they fix it with the Thieves Guild patch. Xbox One user here.

Thank you for posting. I'm 100% with you on how annoying the glitched arrow is (I also play on Xbox One). It destroys my desire to use the bow even though it's my favorite weapon. A fix for this is #1 on my wishlist for this entire game.
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a sudden thought about assistants - any way we can randomise or customise what they will look like?

Just that otherwise a town will be filled with umpteen identical looking and identically dressed NPCs all following players about.

It doesn't matter so much with a cat or a dog because well .. cats n dogs etc but with a human it will just be that much weirder to see 30 identical twins who are all dressed the same running about the place.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a sudden thought about assistants - any way we can randomise or customise what they will look like?

Just that otherwise a town will be filled with umpteen identical looking and identically dressed NPCs all following players about.

It doesn't matter so much with a cat or a dog because well .. cats n dogs etc but with a human it will just be that much weirder to see 30 identical twins who are all dressed the same running about the place.

This was actually one of the reasons I used beasts for my merchant, fence, and Banker concept back in Feb 2015 @wenxue2222b16_ESO ... wow. A year ago.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/149698/summonable-beast-merchants-and-banker-concept
    Edited by Gidorick on February 8, 2016 12:02PM
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • Solace of Shadows
    1) Would you consider adding weapon or armor reduction costs to racial passives for races who excel at using a particular weapon or armor? For example, maybe you could give Bosmer a 5% cost reduction for bow abilities because they are "experts" with the bow. The current racial passives that give a 15% bonus to experience while leveling a weapon or armor become useless once your character reaches level 50 in that skill. It would be nice to have more incentive to play with the weapon or armor that our race "specializes" in.

By the gods, yes! Great Spinners of Tamriel! If this came to be, the story of our world would grow in such a way as to the benefit us all. Bosmer not only specialize in bowman-ship, we excel in it! Once we achieve the pinnacle of our skill (level 50) should we not also, continue to reap the benefits of our nature?

What of the Orc and his armor? The Dunmer and his blades? The Redguard with his sword and shield? And the others whose skills are learned so much faster because of their nature?

Do they not deserve to do more than specialize? Do they not deserve to excel?
    Solace In Shadows is my name in the realm of Tamriel. If you disagree with my words or disparage my sentiments, then face me on the battlefield and you can kiss my axe.
    Options
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

By the gods, yes! Great Spinners of Tamriel! If this came to be, the story of our world would grow in such a way as to the benefit us all. Bosmer not only specialize in bowman-ship, we excel in it! Once we achieve the pinnacle of our skill (level 50) should we not also, continue to reap the benefits of our nature?

What of the Orc and his armor? The Dunmer and his blades? The Redguard with his sword and shield? And the others whose skills are learned so much faster because of their nature?

Do they not deserve to do more than specialize? Do they not deserve to excel?

I would love for races to have more varied buffs, but if they were so one dimensional to only give a bonus to one skill line I feel that just says "if you want to do x you need to play as y." I really want to see race choice have an interesting impact on gameplay but if it were added they would need to be more applicable to different builds/playstyles.
    Options
  • Alp
    Alp
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering why some pieces of armour despite clearly showing fingers still remove the claws from khajiit? is there a technical reason or was it simply an oversight during testing? examples include the medium mercenary and yokudan gloves.

Is there any plans of fixing this? Would make my clawless khajiit very happy.
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone learn all three alliance motifs on same character?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • Linkrunner
    Linkrunner
    ✭✭
    Why does my swords on the 2nd bar affect the weapon stats on the 1st bar?
    I don't know if this is a bug or intended. My setup is 5 Julianos and Helm & shoulders of Torug's.
    I have 2 Vet 15 swords purple, on my 2nd bar Torug's Pact stats are:
    126 Spell damage
    1039 Max Health
    1890 Spell Resistance
    Now on the primary bar I have a staff of Torug's pact Vet 16 Gold, stats are:
    126 Spell damage
    1039 Max Health
    1890 Spell Resistance(this is grayed out since I don't have 4)
    Now if I unequip the staff, in my inventory the stats are:
    129 Spell damage
    1064 Max Health
    1935 Spell Resistance.
    Options
  • Ethos_evos
    Ethos_evos
    ✭✭
    Hi, i realize ESO is very combat oriented aside from thievery or fishing; but i was wondering if there were or if there are any plans to make some in game minigames none combat like card games(gambling), maybe raising(on foot or mount), maybe a mini game for crafting to improve on legendary items and depending on how well you do on the mini game that's how much the legendary item is pushed passed its threshold. just some ideas that came to mind that may help bringing more depth to ESO :smiley:
    PC NA/EbonheartPact
    Options
  • Ethos_evos
    Ethos_evos
    ✭✭

you can learn every motif in game on one character.
    PC NA/EbonheartPact
    Options
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    QUESTION: Will you one day update those Khajiit / Argonian Squeleton, now that you have a proper model*?

02tvkYy.png
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ethos_evos wrote: »

you can learn every motif in game on one character.

Do you mean the regular motifs that they sell in crownstore?
    Options
  • zerosingularity
    zerosingularity
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few questions to ponder: (Sorry there are so many.)

We were promised a big patch with many ability improvements a while back. It it my assumption that it was supposed to come with the Thieves Guild DLC. However it feels like we only got half of a balance patch when it comes to skills, does this mean we can expect the Dark Brotherhood DLC to have additional balances to skills once it is seen how these changes affect the Meta? As of right now we have too many bugged/useless skills to consider this a completed skill balance pass. (It doesn't matter if 50% of users use a morph or skill, most of those users could be new or uninformed of how bad a skill actually is, so data gathered can be skewed badly.)

We were promised an improvement to the weapon and armor traits, yet I did not see these in the natch potes. Are these also slated for the Dark Brotherhood DLC? The well-fitted conspiracy is real. (So many deconned items :()

Are the racial balances scheduled for the Dark Brotherhood DLC or whenever the barber shop is implemented?

When can we expect gold jewelry to return to the vet Maelstrom Arena weekly rewards? Many players who have completed it no longer need their Maelstrom items. Additionally, can we get the jewelry drop rates improved in the last few stages, the drop rates are appalling.

Will it be possible to convert the non-maelstrom weapon loot (Winterborn, Succession, etc...) to Bind on Equip? Obviously only freshly dropped items, not stuff stored in the bank. Would breath more life into the economy, along with the BoE sets from the new trial/PvP. This would also add some diversity to the builds we see people using, these sets have potential but not enough people can use them.

I saw some horrendous RNG for some of the new sets, like the Marksmen set (pure stamina and bow) having a restoration staff. Can we get more controlled RNG please, getting a drop like that is just mean. Worse than the purple v16 ARCANE Briarheart Ring I got a while back.

Many complaints on the PTS forums about skills were mentioned long ago in official threads, like the Kagrenac's Hope+Templar+Battle Rez combo, among others. Why were we ignored? We saw the problems for many issues, and while some are fixed, many were not or even made worse?

And lastly,

Serious question, not meant to be offensive in any way shape or form. (Though it may sound as such.) Do the main combat/itemization designers, including the lead(s), play/completed ESO's end-game content? PvP, Trials, vet Maelstrom Arena? I would like to end the speculation around this, as many feel it influences the balance decisions. (Outside observation vs personal experience, both I think are valuable and necessary.)
    NA-PC

Kaineth - Stamina Nightblade (Weakest Player Ever!)
    Elena Stormwood - Magicka Sorcerer (vMA no Death 12/21/15 Score 401148)
    Sheila Feyrondas - Magicka Dragonknight Tank (Frost staves are gonna be fun!)

*Disclaimer* I fail at emotional communication, so assume what I say is NOT meant to be offensive.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.