Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you finally sell a Skin in the Crown Store that will allow vampires to look as they did as mortals?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Karogorn
    Karogorn
    Soul Shriven
    Are there any plans for a new class in the future? (Possibly DLC)
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno will the team consolidate all soul gems into one type so that the scaling, battle level and dungeons all work seemlessly.

OR

Keep the different levels and allow those to determine how much health, stamina and magika is given on a Rez but open up all soul gem to Rez regardless of the soul gem or char level.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on November 5, 2015 9:33PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Will you finally sell a Skin in the Crown Store that will allow vampires to look as they did as mortals?

So you want to be able to buy a polymorph that makes you immune to any other looks? Yeah that's basically not going to work because you would still have a set outfit.
    Karogorn wrote: »

This has been asked multiple times already and I can honestly say the answer would be no due to various complications that will cause more harm than good. New skill lines for existing classes I can honestly say at least a maybe to though.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno will the team consolidate all soul gems into one type so that the scaling, battle level and dungeons all work seemlessly.

OR

Keep the different levels and allow those to determine how much health, stamina and magika is given on a Rez but open up all soul gem to Rez regardless of the soul gem or char level.

Soul Gems are used to trap souls of a specific level. Those souls would shatter a weaker Soul Gem if you try to capture them with it or if the soul is weaker than the Soul Gem's capacity it won't fill properly. Likewise, your body would get absolutely zero use out of a soul weaker than said body. It is basically only logical that only a soul of your calibur can fuel your body. If the soul is too weak the body won't reanimate and if the soul is too strong the body will burst!
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on November 6, 2015 12:48AM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So you want to be able to buy a polymorph that makes you immune to any other looks? Yeah that's basically not going to work because you would still have a set outfit.

This has been asked multiple times already and I can honestly say the answer would be no due to various complications that will cause more harm than good. New skill lines for existing classes I can honestly say at least a maybe to though.

OR

Soul Gems are used to trap souls of a specific level. Those souls would shatter a weaker Soul Gem if you try to capture them with it or if the soul is weaker than the Soul Gem's capacity it won't fill properly. Likewise, your body would get absolutely zero use out of a soul weaker than said body. It is basically only logical that only a soul of your calibur can fuel your body. If the soul is too weak the body won't reanimate and if the soul is too strong the body will burst!

That doesn't make sense at all. If I use a lesser soul gem to recharge a high level item it gives diminished results. Why would resurrection be any different? TES lore proves that this system is incorrect as we die....soulless depending on if we completed the main story and reanimate ourselves .... why try and limit should gems now?
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please ZOS would you include this armor motif to you future updates!!! It is JUST AWESOME!!

Hallo ZOS,

I have accidentally found this mod of the Skyrim daedric armor on the web. It is just awesome!!

I was very sad about how the daedric armor looks in ESO, compared to the Skyrim daedric armor.

Could you please include this daedric armor motif to some of the future updates? Really really please, it is just too awesome to stay forgotten!!!!!

ocKVrWS.jpg

fuHBbzM.jpg

mn1vr06.jpg

CAk3M5q.jpg

Gts0N1J.jpg
  • zyvoloskitub17_ESO
    Will the ability to log onto a character on another faction to steal scrolls ever be addressed? Chillrend on PS4 used to be an awesome competitive alternative to Azura's Star which is usually crowded, but players are constantly using alternate characters to cheat for a different faction. There is very little that can be done to stop this, and its really ruining the player versus player environment for legitimate players.
    DoctorSteeze | PS4 NA | EP/DC

Victarion Greyjoy - DC Stamina Templar | Lord Reaper of Pyke - DC Magicka Sorcerer | Has-the-Heals - DC Magicka Templar | The Dahkness - DC Stamina Sorcerer | Zebbeh - DC Stamina Nightblade | Cpt Levi Ackerman - EP Magicka Templar | Jabs-the-Air - EP Stamina Templar | Prosophist IRL - EP Stamina Nightblade | A Pregnant Orc - EP Stamina Dragonknight | Hands-Out-Candy - EP Magicka Dragonknight | Mia Malkova - EP Magicka Nightblade |
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

OR

That doesn't make sense at all. If I use a lesser soul gem to recharge a high level item it gives diminished results. Why would resurrection be any different? TES lore proves that this system is incorrect as we die....soulless depending on if we completed the main story and reanimate ourselves .... why try and limit should gems now?

Enchanting and reanimation are 2 different things lol and yes it is a bit ironic that we depend on Soul Gems for revival ourselves but alas it is how it is. Nevertheless though the Soul Gem must be sufficient to revive us or it will fail.
    Will the ability to log onto a character on another faction to steal scrolls ever be addressed? Chillrend on PS4 used to be an awesome competitive alternative to Azura's Star which is usually crowded, but players are constantly using alternate characters to cheat for a different faction. There is very little that can be done to stop this, and its really ruining the player versus player environment for legitimate players.

Betrayal is just as legit in war as anything else. Some people choose to switch sides freely for their own personal benefit.
  • manpoo
    manpoo
    Soul Shriven
    I have a few questions that I really want answered.

1 . Veteran Ranks.

-"Regarding the veteran ranks. You previously said that you were going to remove Veteran Ranks, yet you still seem to add on even more of them, why is that and will we ever see those Veteran Ranks leave the game for good?"

2. Race change.

-" A lot of us (Including myself) have been playing this game since the beta. My first character is still my main. An Imperial who I've spent countless hours delving deep into the world of Elder Scrolls Online, though now over a year later I'm bored with my Imperial character though I have intention of going trough all the hazard of redoing the entire thing. Will there ever be an option for Race Change (Great addition to the cash shop)

That was all, I hope that these questions will be answered one way or another.

Best Regards
    Ashbane
  • Teiji
    Teiji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you aware of the Veteran Maelstrom Arena polymorph being bugged? When can we expect a fix?

For context, it doesn't function like Imperial City Xivkyn polymorphs, where when used on a female character, has a different appearance to male characters.
    "Serving Boethiah is Freedom, embracing heroism is Liberty, existing solely for noxiphilic sanguivoria is truth." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

European megaserver Fallout 4

Loyalist of Boethiah, heroism enthusiast, exposer of secrets, bless'ed of noxiphilic sanguivoria.

Nerf one grind, two more take its place; hail Gryndra!

I am a dank memer and satire enthusiast
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now my master crafter is sent to Orsinium for Writs what are my options for getting nirncrux ores?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Chims
    Chims
    ✭✭✭
    Will there be any updates to make pets more scalable in veteran content with champion points? Currently they receive no bonuses from the hundreds of champion points other players have and use for builds. There are also no gear sets higher than VR12 that help a pet build.
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is there a show today (11/6/2015)? It will be two weeks from the last show?
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When will we see the Yokudan Motif?

Will Craglorn trials ever be upscaled? I love the quirky sets so would there be any chance of re-obtaining them in VR16?

and...

Will we see any new alchemy ingredients in the upcoming Murkmire DLC? After all it's the home of the Argonians and we know they all love their potions.

PC EU
  • CtrlAltDlt
    CtrlAltDlt
    ✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »

I would like to know this as well
    PC NA - jeazzy

stamblade outnumbered pvp vol 1. youtu.be/h1ONYfpAJJ8
    Stamblade outbumbered pvp vol 2. No cheese youtu.be/rN4_aRVMvWw
  • CirithValaria
    CirithValaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »

I think: In last episode they said it would be around 20th this month - because Orsinium launch etc.

Motto:
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us...
    What we have done for others and the world, it remains and is immortal...”

About me:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia & @Lilith-Valar'ia (in-game)
    | hardcore-casual | pc-eu / ps4-eu | pve | pvp | player since early beta | subscriber since early-launch |
    | The Sanctum Sanctorum - founder & guild master |

Characters:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Cirith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Lady of Light, Templar DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Aldmeri Dominion (Master Crafter - all crafts, traits & styles.)
    Nezghul Sithis | Breton (F) | Winter Ward, Warden Tank (magic) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Hakrate Hecate | Orc (F) | Dying Light, Templar DD (stamina, PvP) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Tummien-Vesien-Tulkki | Argonian (M) | Blood Shield, Nightblade Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Valonkantaja | Argonian (F) | Healer of the Hist, Templar Healer | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Tulenvalaja | Argonian (M) | Guardian of the Hist, Dragonknight DD (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kuolon-Raatojen-Kaitsija | Argonian (M) | Corpsekeeper of the Hist, Necromancer Tank (magic) | lvl 20 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kal-Mah | Argonian (F) | Spawn of Wamasu, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Puutiainen | Bosmer (F) | Horny Ravager, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Musta-Surma | Khajiit (F) | Nightpawler, Nightblade DD - thief/murderer (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    T'Sok Shiar | Altmer (F) | Touched by Daedra, Sorcerer DD (magic) | (ex)VR 1 | Daggerfall Covenant (Master Cook - all recipes.)
    S'auron | Khajiit (M) | Poison Paw, Dragonknight DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (1100CP)

@Lilith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Lilith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Phœnix, Dragonknight Healer | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Stormpaw | Khajiit (F) | Cpt. Pirate Puss, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Iliath Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Storm Ward, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Haudantakainen | Argonian (M) | Pale Avenger, Nightblade DD (magic) | lvl 25 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kira Tal'Shiar | Breton (F) | Warrior of Light, Templar DD (magic) | lvl 10 | Ebonheart Pact
    Sunpaw | Khajiit (M) | Crescent Moon Guardian, Templar Tank (stamina, PvP) | lvl 40 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Shangri Shadowtusk | Orc (F) | Shadowtusk, Nightblade DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (180CP)

@CirithValaria(ps4-eu)
    Topaz-dar | Khajiit (F) | Mysticat, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 5 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Her-Frozen-Heart | Argonian (F) | Frozen Shield, Warden Tank (magicka) | lvl 5 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Neazgûl | Redguard (F) | Bear Matron, Warden DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (160CP)
  • Precious
    Precious
    What is your stance on character customization after creation, will there ever be features such as name change, appearance change and race change. If so is there a timeline for this?
    Edited by Precious on November 6, 2015 9:51PM
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Are there any plans to include a stamina morph of DKs whip? Either one, I don't really mind.
    2. Did Brad Derrick compose the score in Wrothgar like he did most of the other tunes in ESO? It's really nice, and I'm sure a lot of people would love to be able to get a copy of it somewhere. I've seen a lot of credits in other aspects of the game, but sadly the music guys don't get much love from what I've seen.
  • Precious
    Precious
    With the removal of soft caps racial passives have become a much stronger influence on what people play. Is there talk of updating these racials to have a more cosmetic affect and not impact min/max gameplay.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    manpoo wrote: »
    I have a few questions that I really want answered.

1 . Veteran Ranks.

-"Regarding the veteran ranks. You previously said that you were going to remove Veteran Ranks, yet you still seem to add on even more of them, why is that and will we ever see those Veteran Ranks leave the game for good?"

2. Race change.

-" A lot of us (Including myself) have been playing this game since the beta. My first character is still my main. An Imperial who I've spent countless hours delving deep into the world of Elder Scrolls Online, though now over a year later I'm bored with my Imperial character though I have intention of going trough all the hazard of redoing the entire thing. Will there ever be an option for Race Change (Great addition to the cash shop)

That was all, I hope that these questions will be answered one way or another.

Best Regards
    Ashbane

1. Why people keep asking this I don't know but I suppose I shall have to answer again lol

They cannot remove Vet Ranks until they can work around all the complications doing so would cause. This may take a long time to do especially since they have DLCs to implement and other fixes to work on. Until they can remove them the VR system will remain and they will work with it to keep it fresh-ish.

2. Another question that keeps getting asked... Don't people ever bother to read the forums? Geez...

If I am not mistaken they said they will offer this at some point but who knows...
    Now my master crafter is sent to Orsinium for Writs what are my options for getting nirncrux ores?

Nirncrux can now be found all over Craglorn instead of just in Upper Craglorn. Beyond that who knows
    Precious wrote: »
    What is your stance on character customization after creation, will there ever be features such as name change, appearance change and race change. If so is there a timeline for this?

You people really don't read other peoples' posts do you? My gosh people read for once! Someone else asked about race changes not long before you did... As for the rest I do believe Zenimax has stated a Barber Shop is coming, if I recall correctly. As for a name change, wouldn't count on it.
  • sebban
    sebban
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any plans to revise the loot / drop system in dungeons regarding BOP items?

With the current system, it might take several hundreds of runs of WGT or ICP to collect a set that you want and even longer to get the traits you want. Same thing with other BOP gear like the monster helmets. I have a friend who must have run veteran City of Ash hundreds of times over the last year and only got his first Valkyn Skoria helm a week ago.

Most people in my guild have completely given up on dropped sets and just gone for crafted sets instead. Not because it's the set they want, but because they know they will probably never get the dropped set that they want anyway. When the items you want drop, they are usually with the wrong trait anyway. There have been many threads of the forums about this with different solutions proposed, like get rid of BOP, let us change traits on items, implement a token system instead, etc.

Is this something you intend to change in any way?

(No, the increased drop rate in the orsinium patch is not a solution)
    PC EU
    Dweia Ceban - StamDK
    Adara Ceban - MagBlade
    Daewa Ceban - MagSorc
    Tick-Tock Tormentor

Chimaira.eu

Friskyttarna.eu
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Why people keep asking this I don't know but I suppose I shall have to answer again lol

They cannot remove Vet Ranks until they can work around all the complications doing so would cause. This may take a long time to do especially since they have DLCs to implement and other fixes to work on. Until they can remove them the VR system will remain and they will work with it to keep it fresh-ish.

2. Another question that keeps getting asked... Don't people ever bother to read the forums? Geez...

If I am not mistaken they said they will offer this at some point but who knows...

@UltimaJoe777

First, and foremost, I want to express how awesome it is that you like to spend your free-time at attempting to answer as many repeat questions as possible. However, your responses are starting to come off as borderlined rude or that you're getting really impatient (remember, a lot of emotion can be lost with text, so it's possible I'm misinterpretting how you mean to say something, but the way a response is worded can easily be understood as one way when you never intended it to be so).

One thing to keep in mind (and I apologize for going slightly off-topic here), is to put yourself in their shoes and understand that not everyone has time to go through page after page after page after page, ad nauseum, reading hundreds of comments to determine if A. their question was asked before and/or B. has it been answered. With that in mind, it may help you undertand why it is you see the same questions(s) come up so often as you do.

Maybe it would help with ZOS started compiling a sticky/thread with all previously asked questions and their answers.

Ok, back on topic. Thanks for hearing me out!
    Edited by OmniDevil on November 6, 2015 11:35PM
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OmniDevil wrote: »

@UltimaJoe777

First, and foremost, I want to express how awesome it is that you like to spend your free-time at attempting to answer as many repeat questions as possible. However, your responses are starting to come off as borderlined rude or that you're getting really impatient (remember, a lot of emotion can be lost with text, so it's possible I'm misinterpretting how you mean to say something, but the way a response is worded can easily be understood as one way when you never intended it to be so).

One thing to keep in mind (and I apologize for going slightly off-topic here), is to put yourself in their shoes and understand that not everyone has time to go through page after page after page after page, ad nauseum, reading hundreds of comments to determine if A. their question was asked before and/or B. has it been answered. With that in mind, it may help you undertand why it is you see the same questions(s) come up so often as you do.

Maybe it would help with ZOS started compiling a sticky/thread with all previously asked questions and their answers.

Ok, back on topic. Thanks for hearing me out!

I understand how you feel but it honestly seems like they take absolutely no time to even attempt to search for threads of the same topic or look back at some of the more recent posts to see if someone already asked the same question. I and others have even seen people ask a question the very recent post asked! I apologize if I come off as rude towards this but the whole thing tends to make people a bit snide lol

As for the sticky thing I have personally suggested this in the past myself, but it has not yet been done. I have actually considered compiling a list myself but the fact is it would be long and people would not care for it, let alone it get stickied...
    sebban wrote: »
    Any plans to revise the loot / drop system in dungeons regarding BOP items?

With the current system, it might take several hundreds of runs of WGT or ICP to collect a set that you want and even longer to get the traits you want. Same thing with other BOP gear like the monster helmets. I have a friend who must have run veteran City of Ash hundreds of times over the last year and only got his first Valkyn Skoria helm a week ago.

Most people in my guild have completely given up on dropped sets and just gone for crafted sets instead. Not because it's the set they want, but because they know they will probably never get the dropped set that they want anyway. When the items you want drop, they are usually with the wrong trait anyway. There have been many threads of the forums about this with different solutions proposed, like get rid of BOP, let us change traits on items, implement a token system instead, etc.

Is this something you intend to change in any way?

(No, the increased drop rate in the orsinium patch is not a solution)

It isn't eh? Sounds to me like you want to be able to get precisely what you want every single time you try for it. Sorry, not gonna happen. RNG is a pain at times, everyone knows that, but we accept it because it is RNG and RNG is part of every single game in existance.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on November 7, 2015 4:27AM
  • iviikeonxbox
    iviikeonxbox
    ✭✭✭
    So...PC transfer was an option because PC players were allowed to play the game before console and earn champion points. I'm unsure how long PC had the game before console, and I'm unsure if the PC transfer was a paid option.

When will console players have the option (paid, crown store, etc.) to buy Champion Points to reach the cap?

I've heard there is going to be a lower cap for Champion Points in the next DLC, which is the rebuttal so many people tell me when I bring up this conversation.

The cap is fine, but when will console players have the paid option to reach the cap since this is what ZOS allowed PC players to do in the Console version.
    Edited by iviikeonxbox on November 7, 2015 2:08AM
    Xbox One | Daggerfall Covenant

Twitter.com/iviikeonxbox
    Twitch.tv/iviikeonxbox
    YouTube.com/iviikeonxbox
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch @iviikeonxbox . Bad idea mate. You also seem to misunderstand those PC players earned those CPs on the PC version. Claiming that they paid to get to that point on console is intentionally skewing your perspective to support your desire to pay for CP.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • iviikeonxbox
    iviikeonxbox
    ✭✭✭
    OK. If that is your stand, then is there an option that I can transfer my console CP to PC? I don't know the answer.

Yes, they earned it on the PC. Then, they bought a console game. Then, they transferred PC credits to Console. A boost unavailable to console players.

So...I'm unclear why the option to purchase CP isn't available. We have the paid option for motifs, mount upgrades, etc. for other skills/loot available to find in-game.

There is a debate then that ZOS is keeping a paid option unavailable to console players while allowing PC players to transfer.

The topic isn't PC versus Console.

The topic is why it isn't available when other upgrades are available. I guess the XP scroll is a boost, so that might be the answer.
    Xbox One | Daggerfall Covenant

Twitter.com/iviikeonxbox
    Twitch.tv/iviikeonxbox
    YouTube.com/iviikeonxbox
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, they earned it on the PC. Then, they bought a console game. Then, they transferred PC credits to Console. A boost unavailable to console players.

No. They bought the console game, but because of the delay in the console game ZOS offered them the option to play on PC in the mean time and then transfer their progress to console when release came.

This boost was not unavailable to console players. The people who got this boost were the console players.

Asking why the facility isn't available makes no sense. It hasn't been available since the original purchase cut off date, which was about a month after original PC launch.

This was about ZOS's delay of the console version. Not about buying progress. Your post is about buying progress.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When will console players have the option (paid, crown store, etc.) to buy Champion Points to reach the cap?

Never. Zenimax will not let players pay to win.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on November 7, 2015 4:29AM
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK. If that is your stand, then is there an option that I can transfer my console CP to PC? I don't know the answer.

So...I'm unclear why the option to purchase CP isn't available. We have the paid option for motifs, mount upgrades, etc. for other skills/loot available to find in-game.

There is a debate then that ZOS is keeping a paid option unavailable to console players while allowing PC players to transfer.

The topic isn't PC versus Console.

The topic is why it isn't available when other upgrades are available. I guess the XP scroll is a boost, so that might be the answer.

Are you intentionally and deliberately choosing to see things in a skewed way? How would transferring to PC be a boost in any way?

CP isn't available because that would be paying to progress. Paying for faster progress is one thing. Paying to immediately progress is another. So yea, XP scrolls is your answer here.

And why mount upgrades and motifs aren't pay to progress is because mounts are a TIME based progression only. Not a GAMEPLAY based progression. Motifs are an RNG based progression not a SKILL based progression.

Was ZOS' choice to allow PC players to transfer to console wrong? That's debatable, but I think it was. Is the fix for ZOS to allow console (or any) players to just BUY their way through progression? No. The fix is the CP cap, the CP catch-up mechanic, and more gold sinks (which we are sorely lacking).
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Skayaq
    Skayaq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...PC transfer was an option because PC players were allowed to play the game before console and earn champion points. I'm unsure how long PC had the game before console, and I'm unsure if the PC transfer was a paid option.

I've heard there is going to be a lower cap for Champion Points in the next DLC, which is the rebuttal so many people tell me when I bring up this conversation.

The cap is fine, but when will console players have the paid option to reach the cap since this is what ZOS allowed PC players to do in the Console version.

The paid transfer had nothing to do with champions point, it was because the console launch got delayed, so they gave the option for people who wanted to play to console, to buy it for pc so they could start playing and then transfer to console later. Also the transfer was limited offer, it is not available any more(had to buy pc version before june 30th last year, and the transfer was only available in 30 days)
    Edited by Skayaq on November 8, 2015 1:54AM
    Kazari-Dar, Khajiit Nightblade..........Jarkyr Storm-Blade, Nord Sorcerer .......... Dunric Amedain, Breton Templar

Araniwen, Altmer Sorcerer..................Llirasa Andralu, Dunmer Templar...................Marzug gro-Borgaz, Orc Warden

Calinchel, Bosmer Warden...................Jahrel-Xei, Argonian Nightblade....................Cienri Maraeud, Breton Sorcerer

Inara Savicci, Imperial Templar...................Garoric Attilus, Imperial Dragonknight............ Maevina Tallian, Imperial Nightblade

Ravanni-Ko, Khajiit Dragonknight..........Faevyn Ice-Heart, Nord Warden..........Nazran al-Taneth, Redguard Dragonknight
This discussion has been closed.