Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Client has installed a post 1.5 Update patch and.. (Client invalid or out-dated)

• Boonty
    Boonty
    ✭✭

It has been fixed by us, before you. Presumably by "implementing" you mean you are converting this fix into offical patch format.

The Unofficial patch from reddit works.

Did not work for me
    Options
  • Lukeh Shadyvale
    Lukeh Shadyvale
    ✭✭✭
    Boonty wrote: »
    I had to reinstall the whole game after tuesdays patch. So I could not play whole Tuesday.

5 Days later - next patch and again cannot play.

Sorry to say - but thats not a good Job :neutral_face:

Sure this one is a bit ***..

But you having to reinstall the entire game after the patch? If a lot of people can install just fine (like myself) and a lot of people cannot, whose fault is that?
    If you have too many add-ons, too many conflicted applications open or maybe an infected computer anything that makes your system less functional yes you will get problems. Not ZoS fault.

Lukeh Shadyvale | V14 Bosmer Templar | Ebonheart Pact | EU Nowhere
    Cyrodiil is only good for fishing.
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have identified the issue and are now working to implement a fix. This fix will resolve login issues for EU players that are currently unable to log onto the EU megaserver. We will continue to provide updates on the status of the fix until it is live.

It has been fixed by us, before you. Presumably by "implementing" you mean you are converting this fix into offical patch format.

The Unofficial patch from reddit works.
    Pretty much, however they also have all the versions stored so its easier to find the needed files.
    A bit more work to get it into the patching system and make sure the next update don't generates any problems.

An good idea to take backup of the files overwritten by the unofficial patch so you can put them back before either applying the official patch or the Thursday update.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our team is on the problem as we speak and working hard to fix the issues you are encountering when you try to access the European megaserver. This problem does NOT impact the North-American megaserver and does NOT impact players already logged in earlier this morning.

We have seen some players willing to share with the community 1.5.2 ESO files to circumvent the problem. While we do appreciate the effort to help other players, following this procedure could corrupt your files. To prevent this from happening, we are actively removing those shared files from the forums.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you all for your patience. We will share more updates as we receive them.

Again the customers fixed the issue.
    Options
  • Lukeh Shadyvale
    Lukeh Shadyvale
    ✭✭✭
    Shergar wrote: »
    I updated tried to log in and it says unable to verify current version error 209, and unable to unzip manifest error 206, repair just restarts the cycle and closing and starting the launcher does nothing and I have looked for the patch data files in the folders and the patcher must have cleaned them up anyway also starting eso.exe gets me to login page and I enter my details and it closes saying you have attempted to use and invalid or out of date client.

Any help for this please.

If you read the very first page, and infact a few posts up from ZOS guy, you'll see.

Lukeh Shadyvale | V14 Bosmer Templar | Ebonheart Pact | EU Nowhere
    Cyrodiil is only good for fishing.
    Options
  • Boonty
    Boonty
    ✭✭

Sure this one is a bit ***..

But you having to reinstall the entire game after the patch? If a lot of people can install just fine (like myself) and a lot of people cannot, whose fault is that?
    If you have too many add-ons, too many conflicted applications open or maybe an infected computer anything that makes your system less functional yes you will get problems. Not ZoS fault.

There is no infection on the Computer, and no application conflicts. This Computer is only used to play ESO - nothing else.

On Tuesdays Patch something went wrong (not only for me- there are a few Forum Posts from other Users who had the same issue.

The launcher started to download the second part of the patch (6GB) again and again and again.......

My Fault?
    Options
  • Shergar
    Shergar
    ✭✭
    Shergar wrote: »
    I updated tried to log in and it says unable to verify current version error 209, and unable to unzip manifest error 206, repair just restarts the cycle and closing and starting the launcher does nothing and I have looked for the patch data files in the folders and the patcher must have cleaned them up anyway also starting eso.exe gets me to login page and I enter my details and it closes saying you have attempted to use and invalid or out of date client.

Any help for this please.

If you read the very first page, and infact a few posts up from ZOS guy, you'll see.

I have read all 9 pages including the first page and I am still waiting along with everyone else for a fix today for the game I pay £8.99 for and only get time to play 4 times a month, thanks for the tips though.
    Options
  • Boonty
    Boonty
    ✭✭
    Used Repair Function (about 5th Time this morning) again and there was a 600 MB Download this time.

Works now for me
    Options
  • global_gbb16_ESO
    global_gbb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Well something is happening.. I've been out for the day and the client is now showing a "manifest" error. I've never attempt to install / repair / anything - the PC was left untouched as I left it.

Fix on the way?
    Options
  • Kaiyanwan
    Kaiyanwan
    ✭✭
    Game patched like 2 MB and no verifies the whole data, at least something new... ^^
    Options
  • global_gbb16_ESO
    global_gbb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Small download and now verifying 30GB game client files... lets see where this goes.
    Edited by global_gbb16_ESO on November 9, 2014 3:00PM
    Options
  • andreasv
    andreasv
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And it's back to 1.5.2 . . . and working :)
    Options
  • Kaiyanwan
    Kaiyanwan
    ✭✭
    Small download and now verifying 30GB game client files... lets see where this goes.

No it's just verifying the data, at least I hope there is no 30 gb download after that... ^^
    Options
  • Liedeke
    Liedeke
    ✭✭✭
    I was able to login just now, seems like they turned it back to 1.5.2 :smiley:

Options
  • global_gbb16_ESO
    global_gbb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Now its working again -

ESO Client

1.5.2.106xx
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    downloaded 130 mb, now it works
    Options
  • Kaiyanwan
    Kaiyanwan
    ✭✭
    Can confirm a 688 MB download to rollback to 1.5.2, unfortunately, until the download is finished, my gametime will have run out. What a sad last day with Elder Scrolls Online...
    Options
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, everyone.

The fix has been pushed live. All players should now be able to access the European megaserver. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fixed (for me) at 15:08

Close launcher and re-open.

Client regressed to 1.5.2.106xx

I booted up the client this morning to be informed it was installing a mini patch (maybe the exp fix for quests?), patch seems to install fine. Clicking "Play" is fine but at the point of Logon (Username and enter password) I encounter the following error message:

You've attempted to use an invalid or out-dated client. Please exit and update the client using the patcher.

Client:
    eso.live.1.5.3.1080586

ps You should really consider allowing users to copy and paste error messages.

At 10:56 a mod posted this on the thread:
    Hi there,

Thank you for your reports regarding this issue. Our team is looking into the problem and we will let you know as soon as we have more information.

At 13:42
    We have identified the issue and are now working to implement a fix. This fix will resolve login issues for EU players that are currently unable to log onto the EU megaserver. We will continue to provide updates on the status of the fix until it is live.

@global_gbb16 I wish ZOS would hire you, you have done more to keep the community informed in one thread than ZOS has done all year.

@Zos please take note of the way this was updated by one of the community, why is it you can not do the same to keep the community informed and updated.
    Options
  • DlSTORTlON
    DlSTORTlON
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there, everyone.

The fix has been pushed live. All players should now be able to access the European megaserver. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

The guy sitting next to Jason...

d2a55033bd85f86fdb077fc6f1fb54db0d4543d2c1951a6b174a15d650c8ad90.jpg
    ZOS - proving that incompetence is rewarded more often than not since 2007

Elder Scrolls Online - Designed by geniuses, implemented by Mr. Bean
    Options
  • global_gbb16_ESO
    global_gbb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Fixed (for me) at 15:08

Close launcher and re-open.

Client regressed to 1.5.2.106xx

I booted up the client this morning to be informed it was installing a mini patch (maybe the exp fix for quests?), patch seems to install fine. Clicking "Play" is fine but at the point of Logon (Username and enter password) I encounter the following error message:

You've attempted to use an invalid or out-dated client. Please exit and update the client using the patcher.

Client:
    eso.live.1.5.3.1080586

ps You should really consider allowing users to copy and paste error messages.

At 10:56 a mod posted this on the thread:
    Hi there,

Thank you for your reports regarding this issue. Our team is looking into the problem and we will let you know as soon as we have more information.

At 13:42

@global_gbb16 I wish ZOS would hire you, you have done more to keep the community informed in one thread than ZOS has done all year.

@Zos please take note of the way this was updated by one of the community, why is it you can not do the same to keep the community informed and updated.

Why thank you, I believe Zenimax have done a tremendous job for a Sunday. Seriously if we are going to compare EA would deny any knowledge of a problem for at least six months.

.. and Zenimax couldn't afford me. ;)
    Options
  • Zoar
    Zoar
    Again, we have version 1.5.2 . It is unquestionable success that we can play. Thank you ZoS >:)
    Al­ways for­gi­ve your ene­mies; nothing an­noys them so much. Oscar Wilde
    Options
  • Zsymon
    Zsymon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I didn't expect the problem to be fixed this fast, good job.
    Options
  • Ghybhay01
    Ghybhay01
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for fixing that broken patch ;)
    Options