Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Client has installed a post 1.5 Update patch and.. (Client invalid or out-dated)

• Sirvandal
    Sirvandal
    ✭✭✭
    Azaelia wrote: »
    are ppl actually in and playing using this unofficial fix???

Yes works great!
    Options
  • garethsarge
    garethsarge
    ✭✭
    WTF.... Unbelievable
    Alith Legion Guild Master
    Options
  • TheMast3r
    TheMast3r
    ✭✭✭
    Lol just wave goodbye to your account using an unofficial patch :-)

LOL that's not a patch that's just the old files from version 1.52
    Options
  • ludusb16_ESO
    ludusb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    oh well... just my prejudice then :-)... not being able to read russian :-)
    Options
  • Lollapalosaa
    Lollapalosaa
    ✭✭
    Thanks, that unofficial hotfix rollback works (1.5.2) just fine \o
    Options
  • Kapov
    Kapov
    Soul Shriven
    It is amazing that the community has already worked out a fix, yet the company which is responsible for maintaining and developing the game did not.......
    Options
  • Schattenfluegel
    Schattenfluegel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone with a backup can do this, these are simply the older 1.5.2 files ^^
    Edited by Schattenfluegel on November 9, 2014 1:01PM
    Love my Stamsorc
    Options
  • ludusb16_ESO
    ludusb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    reinstall error: Error 303 PatchError_UnzipFail. Seems an incomplete patch.

Installing winzip in stead of winrar solved this part.... for now...
    Options
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kapov wrote: »
    It is amazing that the community has already worked out a fix, yet the company which is responsible for maintaining and developing the game did not.......

To be fair ZoS has to work out the "why" in addition to a fix.

I remember this happened in sWTOR once. They released the wrong version of the game on patch day and entire chunks of the game world were missing and people were trapped in the nether.

Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    back up of what files?
    Options
  • ZOS_MichaelServotte
    ZOS_MichaelServotte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our team is on the problem as we speak and working hard to fix the issues you are encountering when you try to access the European megaserver. This problem does NOT impact the North-American megaserver and does NOT impact players already logged in earlier this morning.

We have seen some players willing to share with the community 1.5.2 ESO files to circumvent the problem. While we do appreciate the effort to help other players, following this procedure could corrupt your files. To prevent this from happening, we are actively removing those shared files from the forums.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you all for your patience. We will share more updates as we receive them.
    Michaël Servotte
    Community Manager (FR) - Gestionnaire de communauté francophone - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This problem does NOT impact the North-American megaserver and does NOT impact players already logged in earlier this morning.

Was in game at morning. Game crashed on loading screen and update start downloading. So it impact
    Options
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad I got the "fix" before you removed the links... works like a charm, I'm ingame now.

I understand that ZOS prefers to prevent any risk of potentially dangerous files... but... it worked.
    Options
  • Lukeh Shadyvale
    Lukeh Shadyvale
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad I got the "fix" before you removed the links... works like a charm, I'm ingame now.

I understand that ZOS prefers to prevent any risk of potentially dangerous files... but... it worked.

It's just to prevent further complications. If worst comes to worst we just redownload the client when they fix it ^^
    Lukeh Shadyvale | V14 Bosmer Templar | Ebonheart Pact | EU Nowhere
    Cyrodiil is only good for fishing.
    Options
  • Resonation
    Cinbri wrote: »
    This problem does NOT impact the North-American megaserver and does NOT impact players already logged in earlier this morning.

Was in game at morning. Game crashed on loading screen and update start downloading. So it impact

+1
    Noone dies a virgin, life *** us all - Kurt Cobain

*** - Keepers of Cyrodiil
    EU - Thornblade
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Options
  • sean.plackerb14_ESO
    sean.plackerb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

That's weird. I've been on for a few hours and it didn't happen to me. Just ran the launcher as well and I still have 1.5.2
    @sean8102 - Carlore - Daggerfall Covenant
    Options
  • Boonty
    Boonty
    ✭✭
    I have the same issue, but does not work for me.
    If i start the game with eso.exe i get an instant Crash

:neutral_face:
    Options
  • Resonation
    Boonty wrote: »
    I have the same issue, but does not work for me.
    If i start the game with eso.exe i get an instant Crash

:neutral_face:

same
    Noone dies a virgin, life *** us all - Kurt Cobain

*** - Keepers of Cyrodiil
    EU - Thornblade
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Options
  • necrodarklingb16_ESO
    Our team is on the problem as we speak and working hard to fix the issues you are encountering when you try to access the European megaserver. This problem does NOT impact the North-American megaserver and does NOT impact players already logged in earlier this morning.

We have seen some players willing to share with the community 1.5.2 ESO files to circumvent the problem. While we do appreciate the effort to help other players, following this procedure could corrupt your files. To prevent this from happening, we are actively removing those shared files from the forums.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you all for your patience. We will share more updates as we receive them.

Very interesting the fact that US is not affected points to Human Failure

Not only is the European Server more laggy than when it was located in the US
    The Maintenance Team in Europe is also subpar it seems

Can we expect ZOS to take measures to insure such failure will not happen again ?
    Will your European Customerbase get some thing in return while you fix this presumably Human Error on your Side ?
    Options
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice work
    Options
  • the.olive.riverb16_ESO
    come on ZOS... it's nearly the end of Sunday... -__-

patchy Update 5, patchy fixes... why do I pay you again...?
    Edited by the.olive.riverb16_ESO on November 9, 2014 1:27PM
    Options
  • ludusb16_ESO
    ludusb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Reinstalled the game, and started it without using the launcher (just to be sure) Works fine.
    Options
  • Denaia
    Denaia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope this doesn't last too long, would like to be able to do the Aetherian Archive weekly today.
    Options
  • Aprodite
    Aprodite
    ✭✭

Works fine for me too.
    Rip Aprodite - Sorcerer AD-Eur (it was fun untill patch 1.6, I became a tank. They gave me this strong shield to protect me. It became stronger if I stacked magicka. I never asked for this and now you expect from me to relearn my sorcerer again and spent my hardworking money on a broken game.. what do you think? Never forget 5-29-2016!) What a mess!
    Options
  • ZOS_MichaelServotte
    ZOS_MichaelServotte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have identified the issue and are now working to implement a fix. This fix will resolve login issues for EU players that are currently unable to log onto the EU megaserver. We will continue to provide updates on the status of the fix until it is live.
    Michaël Servotte
    Community Manager (FR) - Gestionnaire de communauté francophone - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Lukeh Shadyvale
    Lukeh Shadyvale
    ✭✭✭
    We have identified the issue and are now working to implement a fix. This fix will resolve login issues for EU players that are currently unable to log onto the EU megaserver. We will continue to provide updates on the status of the fix until it is live.

I feel like the guys crying saying Tuesday fix blah should buy you a drink ^_^

And just to say I've never experienced a 2 day log out period.. I've played since Beta+Early Access and player access is pretty much a 24 hour 7 day a week priority! And is fixed fairly instantly.

Good job guys :) Thanks for the work ^^
    Lukeh Shadyvale | V14 Bosmer Templar | Ebonheart Pact | EU Nowhere
    Cyrodiil is only good for fishing.
    Options
  • belfa
    belfa
    Soul Shriven
    Good job guys :) Thanks for the work ^^

agree
    Options
  • Boonty
    Boonty
    ✭✭
    I had to reinstall the whole game after tuesdays patch. So I could not play whole Tuesday.

5 Days later - next patch and again cannot play.

Sorry to say - but thats not a good Job :neutral_face:
    Options
  • egosumacunnus
    egosumacunnus
    ✭✭✭

It has been fixed by us, before you. Presumably by "implementing" you mean you are converting this fix into offical patch format.

The Unofficial patch from reddit works.
    Edited by egosumacunnus on November 9, 2014 1:57PM
    If real life had a block function i would go out more.

Proud to have spent a year paying to BETA test ESO for consoles.

Error Code 301
    Options
  • Shergar
    Shergar
    ✭✭
    I updated tried to log in and it says unable to verify current version error 209, and unable to unzip manifest error 206, repair just restarts the cycle and closing and starting the launcher does nothing and I have looked for the patch data files in the folders and the patcher must have cleaned them up anyway also starting eso.exe gets me to login page and I enter my details and it closes saying you have attempted to use and invalid or out of date client.

Any help for this please.
    Options