Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Client has installed a post 1.5 Update patch and.. (Client invalid or out-dated)

• stefan9
    stefan9
    ✭✭
    Same issue for me...
    Options
  • ms.voorheesb16_ESO
    ms.voorheesb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem. Seams someone have pushed out 5.3 to early :)
    Options
  • Ad.Absurdum
    Ad.Absurdum
    ✭✭
    same here... a few days ago i renewed my sub in the last moment because exatcly that kind of thing annoyes me to no end. well, regret to have subscribted again for 3 months.
    Options
  • Kaiyanwan
    Kaiyanwan
    ✭✭
    Same problem. Seams someone have pushed out 5.3 to early :)

I am totally fine with pushing patches early, als long as they patch the servers too... ^^
    Options
  • Dreizopf
    Dreizopf
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Zenimax :-( Not only you have to repair your servers. You have to repair thousands of broken hearts too. Everyone posting here wants to keep the game lovable. And what did you do? You broke our hearts. So sad, so sad.
    Edited by Dreizopf on November 9, 2014 10:14AM
    Man sollte sagen, was man meint. Wenn man nicht sagt, was man meint, dann meint man nicht, was man sagt.
    You should say what you are meaning. If you don't say what you are meaning, you don't mean what you are saying.
    (Wittgenstein, "Lycidas", Christoph Marzi)
    Options
  • Micanet
    Micanet
    ✭✭
    Well my game got killed to, but atleast the PTS server works, so I have a place to entertain myself.
    Options
  • rigormortis71
    rigormortis71
    Soul Shriven
    "PATCH NOTES V1.5.2
    Improved Facial Animations"

yes...but ours facial animations.......now are like: WTF!
    Options
  • Kaiyanwan
    Kaiyanwan
    ✭✭
    You are right Zenimax, I should spend more time with my wife and kid anyway.

Options
  • Amun
    Amun
    Soul Shriven
    Welcome fellow players !!

As always we've become victims of someone's foolishness or lack of skills.
    Paying lot of cash for product that isn't working properly, isn't a thing which i could call a great deal! (By working properly i mean: Game w/o bugs, lags, UNSTABILITY, etc.)
    Dear Developers please what can you do to stabilize this game?
    Implement another "hotfix" which should fix "hotfix" implemented few hours ago? Is this a good solution?

What about Today's morning client issue?

When do we get some answers?

Options
  • NukaCola
    NukaCola
    ✭✭✭
    Unable to determine current version. Please run the Game Consultant Tool and contact customer support...
    Options
  • Lauradana
    Lauradana
    ✭✭✭
    Same for the wife and me bummer
    Options
  • Kapov
    Kapov
    Soul Shriven
    Yep. Same here - On EU server and no luck starting the game up - wrong version. Could ZOS let us know how long will it take to fix it? Little communication will go a long way.
    Options
  • Kaiyanwan
    Kaiyanwan
    ✭✭
    Kapov wrote: »
    Yep. Same here - On EU server and no luck starting the game up - wrong version. Could ZOS let us know how long will it take to fix it? Little communication will go a long way.

They are probably not yet aware of the problem.
    Options
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem here. After Repair button the patch downloads itself again and this issue is in a loop.
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
    Options
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    this thread was started over an hour ago now and still no ZOS reply, bloody clapping monkey toys could do a better job
    Options
  • Rhakar
    Rhakar
    ✭✭
    Same here for me and a friend.
    Please fix and give a little comunication about this or other players will be stuck in this problem.
    War Inc. Leader - EP/EU Italian PvP Guild
    Guild recruit - Youtube Channel
    Options
  • andreasv
    andreasv
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the PTS works, I guess what they're trying to say is: "Get off our live servers and do some badly needed testing!"
    Options
  • KanedaSyndrome
    KanedaSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kaiyanwan wrote: »
    jupiter126 wrote: »
    This is standard ESO behaviour for me - it has done something similar at every single update - usually re installing everything fixes it - I'm off for another happy 40Gb download.

I won't reinstall the client, I got a lousy 240kb/s connection. Talking about reinstalling the client is not even funny, no you!
    And no, upgrading the connection is not an available option here.

Ouch, must hurt with such a connection :neutral_face:
    KanedaSyndrome's Suggestions For Game Improvements
    The Fortuitous Collapse of the Wave Equation
    The Best Plans Require No Action
    Options
  • Kapov
    Kapov
    Soul Shriven

I would accept that if it happened 10 mins ago. Not over an hour ago......
    Options
  • Duccea
    Duccea
    ✭✭✭

I think so, too. I just sent them a ticket via the webpage and pointed them to this thread, hoping that someone in the CS department will read it and alert the right people to the issue.

Options
  • Catriona
    Catriona
    ✭✭
    Same here - grrrrrrr :(
    Options
  • Kront
    Kront
    Soul Shriven
    also do not run more game
    Options
  • peperasb16_ESO
    peperasb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    same here. NA cliënt works as intended. EU cliënt doesn't. .... patch manifest errror, repair does not work. Outdated cliënt ..... sigh
    Options
  • Maxim.Karamarineb17_ESO
    Lol.
    "Your subscription payment for The Elder Scrolls Online has been successfully processed." - today work fine... what you need yet?
    Options
  • Kaiyanwan
    Kaiyanwan
    ✭✭
    Good thing about this:

Probably no lag on the EU server right now. Woohoo!
    Options
  • Lollapalosaa
    Lollapalosaa
    ✭✭
    after patching to the version 1.5.3.1080586 (EU) I also get the notification when entering password: "You've attempted to use an invalid or out-dated client. Please exit and update your client using the patcher." Already contacted support.
    edit: I also tried repairing the client, no help.
    Edited by Lollapalosaa on November 9, 2014 10:20AM
    Options
  • rev.kimb16_ESO
    rev.kimb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    same here please fix it tried the workarounds no luck there so another day with no ESO
    Options
  • modaretto
    modaretto
    ✭✭✭
    encountered the same problem, will just have to wait it out probably before they are aware of the issue
    Watches-the-wind (Templar healer) / PC EU

Dragon's Crest
    Options
  • phineasf
    phineasf
    Soul Shriven
    Either,
    the client patch was released prematurely, and therefore the client team need to engineer a reversion patch to get rid of it,
    or
    the client patch was released properly, but the server team have ‘forgotten’ to update their end

Either way, an acknowledgement from Zenimax that the problem exists and is actively being worked on, with an estimation of how long it may be before the issue is resolved, would be very much appreciated (and save us all having to check every 5 minutes!)
    Options
  • Junglelist
    Junglelist
    Soul Shriven
    Same issues, EU Server / updated / repaired
    Options