The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Emperor farming

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    To give credit where it's due, the fps issue has improved slightly (for me at least) since yesterday or w/e patch was... like I can almost make it a full 5 min before relogging, yay...

DC got seriously cockblocked from emp today, I'm pretty happy. Not that I like congratulating my enemies but Roe held out pretty good despite apparently very little EP being around, while we ninjaed ale and ash.
    @Agrippa_Invisus‌ That does not mean you guys get to get emp back though ;)

Also, lol at only 2 DC defending the chim scroll the ENTIRE way... then having 20+ defend glade. lolwut

That was us at Roe while EP, strangely, struggled along at 1 bar and bouncing shamefully off BRK. At least once we got the full force of the blue zerg on our head and it was very touch and go there, but taking Ales/Ash took a lot of pressure off us and we started to back cap.

Our whole goal was to keep DC off the ruby throne. We chose Roe due to the low EP numbers that night and the fact that yellow would come wipe the blue siege line for us since there weren't enough red on yesterday -- something that happened several times.

Blue then went into farm mode and farmed red zerglings at BRK for far longer than they should have and lost two scrolls (and nearly two more) in the process.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Remember that time at Chalman we defended Nymeria's crown? EPIC!"

Brace for it… the fight's not over ;).

I'll be there and bring my whopping 1 FPS with me!

Will you be there, or were you there?

Nymeria was deposed while I was at work, sadly.

I contented myself by holding Roebeck against the blue hordes until we could start back capping things.

Nice job with that BTW. Sorry some of AD kept attacking you there. As I've said I'm not going to make a deal with the enemy, but that was just strategically stupid of them at that point when Roe was the only keep DC didn't hold in the emp ring.

You guys held out long enough for us to ninja Aleswell and Ash from DC and stop them from taking Emp.

To whoever it was in this thread that accused us (I believe the comment was directed at us) of not defending our keeps: by taking the northern keeps we are helping you defend the keeps. When we pull a zerg of 60 up to Aleswell by attacking it, where do you think they come from?

They weren't twiddling their thumbs in the woods until we attacked Aleswell - they were sieging you at Alessia and Faregyl. If the rest of the AD force on the server can't defend one keep while about 20 of us distract a force of 60 DC… well then AD is screwed here.
    Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
  • jpp
    jpp
    ✭✭✭
    Sapphy24 wrote: »
    What Bloodvax was saying is what has happened to me and i'm dumbfounded as to why I should stop killing the enemy. I still don't understand what Emperor farming is all about.. sorry.. just having a blond moment.
    Emperor farming is easy. Just imagine two guilds AD and EP.
    First they need to choose almost empty server where some single players or small guilds exist. In fact it is almost sure thet guilds and players not playing on main PvP server are weak and not know how to play.
    Second they have to make sure their players are on top. If some points are missing they gather and let got killed.
    Third step is easy: first AD guild takes all inner keeps. When they do this then first player got emperor. Then EP guilds takes all inner keeps and they have emperor too. Then emperors change home campaign so they are no longer on leaderboard giving opportunity for next players.
    To make things faster walls are not repaired - only some random players might cause difficulty when they defend or repair walls.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Remember that time at Chalman we defended Nymeria's crown? EPIC!"

Brace for it… the fight's not over ;).

I'll be there and bring my whopping 1 FPS with me!

Will you be there, or were you there?

Nymeria was deposed while I was at work, sadly.

I contented myself by holding Roebeck against the blue hordes until we could start back capping things.

Nice job with that BTW. Sorry some of AD kept attacking you there. As I've said I'm not going to make a deal with the enemy, but that was just strategically stupid of them at that point when Roe was the only keep DC didn't hold in the emp ring.

You guys held out long enough for us to ninja Aleswell and Ash from DC and stop them from taking Emp.

To whoever it was in this thread that accused us (I believe the comment was directed at us) of not defending our keeps: by taking the northern keeps we are helping you defend the keeps. When we pull a zerg of 60 up to Aleswell by attacking it, where do you think they come from?

They weren't twiddling their thumbs in the woods until we attacked Aleswell - they were sieging you at Alessia and Faregyl. If the rest of the AD force on the server can't defend one keep while about 20 of us distract a force of 60 DC… well then AD is screwed here.

We figured the organized AD were the ones hitting Ales/Ash, later Rayles/Warden, and what we were seeing were random puglings. Pugs gonna do what Pugs gonna do.

It was really close at Roebeck, too. While we were defending the breach, they kept sneaking forces in one-two people at a time and eventually gathered up and started hitting the opposite inner postern from where the breach was. They got it down, got inside, and were clearing guards before we even had a warning from anyone. We hit them in the tail just as they were pushing down from the archer roost to take the back flag. 2-3 minutes more and the keep would've flipped with us standing at the outer breach going WTF?

Add to that all the pushes and counter pushes, towers being captured and re-captured, and the general lag issues and it was a huge fight. I don't think there were quite as many DC there as AD at Chalman the night before, but it was definitely a challenge as it felt there were fewer EP defenders.

Once Ales flipped we went from seeing 60+ DC to about 20, which is a much more manageable number, and we were able to push them out to the resources and off the keep.

EDIT: And we nearly had that scroll back. For want of good tent placement. XD

Had that first yellow raid group fully wiped and then took another raid to the face.
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on July 3, 2014 2:08PM
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm uncertain which guild it is that is currently hosted on Volendrung for EP, but I know all 3 facs are colluding for emperor trading. What happens is EP will take inner ring, then after a few mins the emp will abdicate and leave the camp, guesting back (yet they insist the camp is still 'home') They establish a large network of forward camps around the map to speed up keep flipping. When they finish taking a keep, they strip down and use the kill command or suicide into guards at a enemy controlled resource (they don't cap all 3 resources before taking the keep for that reason). Then they can pick on the map which camp to respawn at to prepare for their next assault.

It might be that DC is probably the only fac not entirely complicit in it. They have the lowest most dismal score in the campaign and I think they're the only ones I've seen actively defending in force. Keep in mind this is a EP guild not running with sub-50 pugs, these are over a dozen former emps at vet 12. If a fac takes a keep without 'permission' it seems, the EP guild will swoop down and stomp them out with impunity. EP currently has the highest score with exorbitant bonuses with AD close behind, but I think they've taken a 'cant beat'em join'em' mentality.

Volendrung had previously been home to one of those op 'unkillable' DK emps from AD. It seems he has either given up on pvp or that his associated guild has left the server. None of the previous heavyhitters from his party are present on the leaderboard. EP is the only fac with a full 100 LB showing. AD and DC I think have 70-80 or so. I see alot of people saying "well if you don't like it then do something about it?" What CAN you do against THAT many vets with former emp no less? The pugging community present in the early half of the last campaign has evaporated, you can count on one hand how many are left from back then. There is a huge discrepancy between scores that can be seen on the leaderboards. When you have roughly 2 dozen or so in the high 6 digits and the next set down is barely approaching 50k you know there's something going on. I only hope Zeni is able to look at data from their end and determine who is responsible. Emperors are being traded wholesale by the hour. That should not be condoned at all.
  • kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just found this thread (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/114974/dawnbreaker-na-reloaded).

We should probably move our discussion there and quit hijacking this one…
    Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
  • Shaggygaming
    Shaggygaming
    ✭✭✭
    You all can argue over emperor passives all you want, but the passives are not really a big deal. The issue is when you get a highly organized group with a DK emperor. The DK emperor alone because of the synergy the class provides becomes almost unkillable. Majority of you all will say, oh just do this and that, whatever, I know what is up and we can all agree they're tooo strong. The concept was nice in the beginning to give someone more power when they're emperor, but we can all clearly see now that we figured out how to synergize builds that emperor is a little toooooo strong.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just found this thread (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/114974/dawnbreaker-na-reloaded).

We should probably move our discussion there and quit hijacking this one…

Yeah. You're probably right.

To make this post on topic -- emp farmers ruin campaigns and the spirit of this game. ZOS needs to take action against it sooner rather than later. Let's hope they have a plan in place for the new campaigns.
  • LunaRae
    LunaRae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea I've even got a few guildies who admit to emperor farming. They're not doing it in our guild, just in others on low pop servers. He said that they were removing former emp buffs though, not sure if he was speaking the truth or not though.
    Stands-Strong-As-Snow ~ Argonian Templar DC NA V14
    Ytheri ~ Argonian Nightblade EP Thornblade NA V14
    Heals-All-Colours ~ Argonian Templar EP Thornblade NA V14
    Stands-In-Still-Waters~ Argonian Sorcerer EP Thornblade NA V2
  • Halrloprillalar
    Halrloprillalar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emperor swapping, (as in letting guildies have the title), while fighting tooth and nail for the actual throne for your faction is fine imo.

Emperor farming by inviting the enemy into your keep for tea is pretty shady and cowardly. The only sure way of stopping that is spreading out the pop a bit.

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Emperor swapping, (as in letting guildies have the title), while fighting tooth and nail for the actual throne for your faction is fine imo.

Emperor farming by inviting the enemy into your keep for tea is pretty shady and cowardly. The only sure way of stopping that is spreading out the pop a bit.

I've never had a problem with letting people pass you or dropping from the campaign once deposed. Those are personal choices.

Deliberately sabotaging your own defenses or refusing to fight for your crown breaks every spirit of competition that exists in this game.
  • Sapphy24
    Sapphy24
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for answering that jpp, now I understand. So... when someone tells me not to repair the walls and don't kill the enemy I will tell them *&&^% )*(*)(* &^%* and then I will swear at them using real swear words like (*&(*&^ and @#$@. Little buggers, can't lay straight in bed they are so crooked.
  • bruceb14_ESO5
    bruceb14_ESO5
    ✭✭✭

I've never had a problem with letting people pass you or dropping from the campaign once deposed. Those are personal choices.

Deliberately sabotaging your own defenses or refusing to fight for your crown breaks every spirit of competition that exists in this game.
    Agreed!
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    We're a hardcore guild

It's tough to argue that Alacrity isn't one of, or the strongest guild on all servers. That said, hardcore seems like a stretch, to me. To me, the definition of a hardcore guild would be one who said what server they were going to, prior to campaign shift, and fought against the other good guilds, not ruled over an empty server like it seems you do, and have prior, as others are alleging now.

Edited by Ifthir_ESO on July 4, 2014 4:11AM
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Because Casuale doesnt want to lose his guesting buffs for Wabba? Pretty obvious reason why, and it was never a threat besides the other AD guy that was getting to high on the board for his liking.

DC wasnt a threat.

How can he be guesting on Wabba if his guildmates just said he plays 20+ hours a day on Hopesfire?

• Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dleatherus wrote: »
    i will also reiterate that crowning 4 emps in 8 hours would, for most folks, fall under the 'emperor farming' category

qft
    Edited by Ifthir_ESO on July 4, 2014 4:03AM
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is nothing buggy about how Energy Orb works.

If I am not mistaken, Energy Orb does not take AoE limits into account. That may not be buggy, but it certainly falls outside 98% of the rest of the skills in the game. Possibly an oversight by the dev team, given how few players have that skill.
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ifthir_ESO wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »
    Because Casuale doesnt want to lose his guesting buffs for Wabba? Pretty obvious reason why, and it was never a threat besides the other AD guy that was getting to high on the board for his liking.

DC wasnt a threat.

How can he be guesting on Wabba if his guildmates just said he plays 20+ hours a day on Hopesfire?

You misunderstood this. He stayed up into the wee hours of the morning trying to defend Hopesfire, it is not a 20+ hour/day battle. We generally get attacked between 2 AM until as late in the morning as 6 AM EST.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭
    Krinaman wrote: »
    leewells wrote: »
    Breea wrote: »
    So, what you're really upset about is when the factions gang up to rule the server, which isn't even what we were talking about. Yes, I agree with you there. There is something unfair about that, but then there are a bunch of servers out there. For every one where it's AD dominated there's one that is DC dominated
    and one that is EP dominated.

No what I am upset about is that I try to play on a balanced server and go up against groups of a half a dozen or more former emps who have an advantage over me simply because they gamed the system.

Do you also QQ when a group of impulse spammers kill you because they too game the system by unilaterally using nothing but the most OP abilities?

How about when someone like my team finds your invis group of 20, immediately sets up one meatbag and 8 fire balistas; and fire at the same time? Would you also be QQing about gaming the system?

The greatest exploit in this game will always be coordination, whether you straw man it in emperor, communications, etc. Everyone QQ's about coordination and organized pvp every moment they get.

LEEWELLS's Law of PVP: The more coordinated a PVP team becomes, the infinitely more QQ and butt hurt that will exist outside said team.

Have you seen a single QQ post from me on any of those things? You see that is actually PvPing. The thing I am "QQ" about is a mechanic that encourages people to not PvP.

Please explain to me how 40,000g over a period of 3 months encourages people to pvp.

Wait, it doesn't does it? Ok, then, explain to me how one person playing 24/7 for 8 weeks straight pulling 3,000,000 ahead of the 2nd person in line for emp whilst refusing to drop emp encourages others to play. Oh wait. It doesn't, does it?

The simplest way to put this is, while people have hope that they can achieve emperor, there is a reason to PVP. When someone locks up the title, refuses to pass it down and prevents anyone else from challenging him/her, THAT makes people not want to PVP and it is just that simple.

This is indeed AvA with a personal leaderboard. If people in the top 100 have nothing but prestige to look forward to, then what's the point? Its not like PVP gear is so much better than PVE (it sucks actually and visually).

Let me summarize with a request. Tell me how hoarding emperor encourages people to play. Tell me how anything in this game besides the emperor passives encourages anyone in this game to PVP other than to measure manhood.

I'll be right here waiting for that answer.
    Edited by leewells on July 4, 2014 2:50PM
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, what you're really upset about is when the factions gang up to rule the server, which isn't even what we were talking about. Yes, I agree with you there. There is something unfair about that, but then there are a bunch of servers out there. For every one where it's AD dominated there's one that is DC dominated

No what I am upset about is that I try to play on a balanced server and go up against groups of a half a dozen or more former emps who have an advantage over me simply because they gamed the system.

Do you also QQ when a group of impulse spammers kill you because they too game the system by unilaterally using nothing but the most OP abilities?

How about when someone like my team finds your invis group of 20, immediately sets up one meatbag and 8 fire balistas; and fire at the same time? Would you also be QQing about gaming the system?

The greatest exploit in this game will always be coordination, whether you straw man it in emperor, communications, etc. Everyone QQ's about coordination and organized pvp every moment they get.

LEEWELLS's Law of PVP: The more coordinated a PVP team becomes, the infinitely more QQ and butt hurt that will exist outside said team.

Have you seen a single QQ post from me on any of those things? You see that is actually PvPing. The thing I am "QQ" about is a mechanic that encourages people to not PvP.

Please explain to me how 40,000g over a period of 3 months encourages people to pvp.

Wait, it doesn't does it? Ok, then, explain to me how one person playing 24/7 for 8 weeks straight pulling 3,000,000 ahead of the 2nd person in line for emp whilst refusing to drop emp encourages others to play. Oh wait. It doesn't, does it?

The simplest way to put this is, while people have hope that they can achieve emperor, there is a reason to PVP. When someone locks up the title, refuses to pass it down and prevents anyone else from challenging him/her, THAT makes people not want to PVP and it is just that simple.

This is indeed AvA with a personal leaderboard. If people in the top 100 have nothing but prestige to look forward to, then what's the point? Its not like PVP gear is so much better than PVE (it sucks actually and visually).

Let me summarize with a request. Tell me how hoarding emperor encourages people to play. Tell me how anything in this game besides the emperor passives encourages anyone in this game to PVP other than to measure manhood.

FUN

D.
    Stands in Puddles VR12 NB
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

Emperor Farmers, cheaters and exploiters - just like cockroaches in real life, Tamriel will never be rid of them
  • Heethcliff
    Just to throw my 2 cents in, I never condoned the idea of emp farming during the 90 day Wabba. That's because it was a competition, and a damn good one at that (props DC/AD). That said, it's not hard to understand as a guild and as a faction, you want MORE former emps.

After 90 day wabba ended, the rewards in all did feel a bit unimaginative, so what was left other then to commit to crowning more emps(either that or back to pve questing.) Perhaps I would still be in the competitive pvp spirit, but ZOS hasn't released the new servers yet, and these 90 day campaign won't go beyond 1.3. Who knows if we'll be getting a reward or not once it's cut short. I don't much care to rush to my personal former emp status just yet, but I do agree with crowning as many former emps for EP as possible before the start of the new 30 day server(aka new wabba).

Heethcliff (@Thugsid)
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭

FUN

D.

No, pre-arranged 8v8's are fun. Having to fight players + mobs is not fun, and the only thing that keeps the fight at keeps is the prospect of emperor.
    Heethcliff wrote: »
    That said, it's not hard to understand as a guild and as a faction, you want MORE former emps.

Anyone who's not yet an emperor understands this concept. Some former emps understand this concept. But a lot of former emps seem to forget it. See my signature for details.
  • Mud_Puppy
    Mud_Puppy
    ✭✭✭
    Well, every time I plan a row of sceptres out in the fields around the house, I love seeing their crowns coming up through the dirt in spring.

Charles the V, Constantine, Augustus Caesar -- I'm hoping to grow a Hirohito and a Chin next!

wut
    /kill
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @leewells‌

pre-arranged 8v8's can for sure be a ton of fun - that's where some folks find their fun

others find TONS of fun in sieging or defending keeps, outposts and resources held by other players and the MANY other things to be done pvp-wise in cyrodiil

it's why i just used the one word of 'fun' without putting in just my interpretation of it - that would be too presumptuous of me to define that what is fun for me must be fun for others, and what isn't fun for me isn't fun for others

people typically play mmo's for fun, and typically leave when they cease having fun - since folks are still playing in cyrodiil it's not a stretch to assume that many are still having fun, no matter what form their own definition and sense of it is

D.
    Edited by Dleatherus on July 4, 2014 4:18PM
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

Emperor Farmers, cheaters and exploiters - just like cockroaches in real life, Tamriel will never be rid of them
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭
    @leewells‌

pre-arranged 8v8's can for sure be a ton of fun - that's where some folks find their fun

others find TONS of fun in sieging or defending keeps, outposts and resources held by other players and the MANY other things to be done pvp-wise in cyrodiil

it's why i just used the one word of 'fun' without putting in just my interpretation of it - that would be too presumptuous of me to define that what is fun for me must be fun for others, and what isn't fun for me isn't fun for others

people typically play mmo's for fun, and typically leave when they cease having fun - since folks are still playing in cyrodiil it's not a stretch to assume that many are still having fun, no matter what form their own definition and sense of it is

D.

If I wanted to fight NPC's I'd go to PVE, how is taking a keep fun? You're having to take a keep against players and NPC's (that have some of the best hax in the game mind you). If I want to PVP, I want to fight players. If I want to PVE, I leave Cyrodiil. The only incentive for many people to attack a keep is the prospect of getting emperor. Other than that the only fun that seems to be had is an old-fashioned 8v8 (but then again, you're blamed for consorting with the enemy as soon as someone sees you 8v8ing).

That brings me to the point of this. While taking keeps may be fun for PVE'ers, while defending and watching other forces just wipe to you + NPC's may be fun for you, it is not for me and others out there that like straight forward PVP battles on a level playing field. The only incentive for me to attack a keep is the prospect of seeing my alliance benefit from emperor buffs, because taking a keep, or defending a keep feels like watching the special Olympics with Michael Jordan as an opponent.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Maybe people bought the game for pvp rather than PvE player vs getting emperor.

If no one here is actually here for the PvP but instead are here for emperor then they should just make the emperor title a PvE reward. It would make PvP a lot better to have people who actually want to be there and focused on the war at hand rather than their queue for emperor.
    Edited by Armitas on July 4, 2014 5:10PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @leewells‌

EVERY AvAvA game i have played, and most but not all sandbox games involve taking and holding objectives of some type, and usually these objectives have a token number of npc's defending them to prevent them being overrun whilst that particular alliance might be busy elsewhere - Cyrodiil would be horrible if went back to how we could 2 man a keep like we used to in PTS

- npc's have been set up with the following parameters in mind:
    - an undefended resource should be able to be captured with 2-4 players
    - an undefended outpost should be able to be captured with 4-8 players
    - an undefended keep should be able to be captured with 8-12 players

those are the starting baselines - you start adding in actual PvP defenders and the additional numbers you will need will depend upon thir skill levels and the skill levels of your group

straight up 8v8 isn't AvAvA itself though can take place within an AvAvA environment (8v8 is more an arena style environment, not an epic struggle for control of an entire map filled with numerous objectives which is typical of AvAvA, and within which it usually takes the entire zone/alliance working together to accomplish those objectives - not small 8 man groups)

even an npc-free keep itself isn't the level playing field you desire due to being able to set up a forward camp within it's walls, protection from those walls, and elevation advantages for siege weapons etc

whereas i respect what your sense of fun within AvAvA is, please respect that others have fun in differing forms within Cyrodiil also

ty

D.

p.s. if the npc's within keeps are giving you too much hassle try running with more members in your group and/or combining with more effective ways to take the npc's out - negate/suppression works wonders on the archers and mages on the upper levels of the throne keeps - they are usually done within 20 seconds
    Edited by Dleatherus on July 4, 2014 5:10PM
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

• Kaytlin
    Kaytlin
    ✭✭✭
    Bloodvax, lets see you are the one who condoned exploiting the wayshrine bug in Cyrodiil with a video showing you ganking lower level players there aren't you? And now you are saying you encourage emperor farming also.
    Emperor title and buffs need to go away, period, end of story!
    Caytlynne of Skye
    V12 EP Sorceress
  • SteveRuimy
    We're a hardcore guild

It's tough to argue that Alacrity isn't one of, or the strongest guild on all servers. That said, hardcore seems like a stretch, to me. To me, the definition of a hardcore guild would be one who said what server they were going to, prior to campaign shift, and fought against the other good guilds, not ruled over an empty server like it seems you do, and have prior, as others are alleging now.

I understand your point and I see you're pointing out hopes fire saying that. I don't know if you play on wabbajack but we've been holding emperor since the server reset, which is almost 8 days already ( :sleepy: ). And I think (maybe I'm wrong) wabbajack is currently the most populated server.

Your definition of "hardcore guild" are maybe different, I think Trip's point of view is that we strive to do our best and be at the top.

Cheers and thanks for the compliment!
    Edited by SteveRuimy on July 5, 2014 11:13AM
    Light You Up
    Member of Alacrity
    World rank #1 Trials timers
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SteveRuimy wrote: »
    We're a hardcore guild

I understand your point and I see you're pointing out hopes fire saying that. I don't know if you play on wabbajack but we've been holding emperor there for almost 8 days and I think (maybe I'm wrong) wabbajack is currently the most populated server.

After everyone left.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin