Emperor farming

• Gloran
    Gloran
    ✭✭
    Tripwyr explained exactly what happened, and supplied the names, go ask them, welcome to reality.^

Edit: you weren't there your accusations have zero credibility.
    Edited by Gloran on June 30, 2014 7:06PM
    Officer of Alacrity
    Niwilav - AD Sorc VR12
    Nivilaw - AD Nightblade VR12
    Options
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Gloran wrote: »
    Completely oblivious too the exploit blaming i was adressing, bring up another topic instead, cut me some slack, get real.

Ive been to oil parties, ive been to scroll camps, ive been to huge sieges of 100+ attackers.

Ive never seen a 600k single night AP farm, ever.

If it had been 200-300k I might not have ever noticed, but this is just blatant. He went from being 200k behind the leader, to more than double the leader, on a dead campaign, in less than 24 hours, when there is no EP presence, like 3 guys for daggerfall... and supposedly he had help from five people that didnt get the AP too?

BS.

Indeed.
    Character: Eros, Eros I I, The Paw of Woe
    Class: Templar Healer/MagWarden/ Stam Sorc
    Alliance: DC
    Campaign: Vivec (pc/na)
    Guardians of Daggerfall
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And ive already dismissed Trips explanation as a damage controlling lie. Problem?

Anyone in the PvP community knows how hard it is to generate that much AP, even under optimal conditions. Youre deluding yourself if you think I (or for that matter anyone else) buys it.

The two guys Trip mentioned are most likely members of Alacrity on DC alts that just farmed themselves off, shot a few ballistae at keeps for defense ticks, and generally colluded for this to occur.

When a siege with 50-100+ players in a large defensive siege heavy group over 2 hours yields about 100k AP, it is a stretch at best to think a siege of 2 guys would yield six times that in about 10 times the time.

It doesnt add up, and it never will.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • SteveRuimy
    Completely oblivious too the exploit blaming i was adressing, bring up another topic instead, cut me some slack, get real.

Ive been to oil parties, ive been to scroll camps, ive been to huge sieges of 100+ attackers.

If it had been 200-300k I might not have ever noticed, but this is just blatant. He went from being 200k behind the leader, to more than double the leader, on a dead campaign, in less than 24 hours, when there is no EP presence, like 3 guys for daggerfall... and supposedly he had help from five people that didnt get the AP too?

BS.

Indeed.

Sigh.. I know mathematics is hard for a lot of you so I'll make it simple:

We are Monday and the server did reset Thursday. Casual is sitting at 863879 AP. He has slept 3 hours at night for the past 4 days by fighting a crew of DC (Cassius Aggripa + Bowz crew) which is composed of 20-40 people that are constantly playing on hopes since WABBA fps are terrible and hopes is 60 fps straight.

863879 / 4 = 215969.75 AP per day.

Luvboard emp on wabbajack is at ~1.5M in 4 days which is 375 000 AD a day.

Defending emperor 24/7 like we did the post 4 days can't possibly give us 600k.

EDIT: I was defending hopes with him from midnight to 6am this morning and made 100k AP. which is half of what he made a day and which is not even close to his play time of 15 to 20 hours to defend hopes.
    Edited by SteveRuimy on June 30, 2014 7:18PM
    Light You Up
    Member of Alacrity
    World rank #1 Trials timers
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SteveRuimy wrote: »

BS.

Indeed.

We are Monday and the server did reset Thursday. Casual is sitting at 863879 AP. He has slept 3 hours at night for the past 4 days by fighting a crew of DC (Cassius Aggripa + Bowz crew) which is composed of 20-40 people that are constantly playing on hopes since WABBA fps are terrible and hopes is 60 fps straight.

Flaw in your math, Casuale got almost all 800k in a 24 hour span.

He was getting destroyed by that other guy that has 400k right now until about this time yesterday.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • SteveRuimy

BS.

Indeed.

He was getting destroyed by that other guy that has 400k right now until about this time yesterday.

There's no way. He was sitting at 600k on Saturday night when I left him.
    Light You Up
    Member of Alacrity
    World rank #1 Trials timers
    Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There has never been enough actual PvP on hopesfire to justify an AP gain of that magnitude (especially for ONE person, why didnt the other "five" helpers also go up 600k in one day eh?) in such a short time.

I dont even dislike your guild but I will call you on your BS.

Whats funny is I remember quite clearly supporting you and yours the day Casuale lost emp last week. We were there doing all we could to stop Roe from falling, just to be met with resistance telling us to get out and go suicide vs a blue emperor group as a distraction.

We know what was really up, man. You guys had an amazing AP farm going and didnt want to share with anyone. You wouldnt invite anyone, you told everyone to leave so just you could get the points while we got wiped over and over by Bloodthorns guesting emperor group that YOUR GROUP should have been fighting.

We could have defended Roe just fine. Ever since I have had a serious beef with Alacrity because its plainly obvious your guild is completely selfish and isnt interested in actually working together as a faction.

You are so full of BS trying to make us look bad on every occasion you have, coming up with fairy tales, trying to glorify yourself being ever present on every minor forum encounter, yet i have not seen you make any valid point just lack of comprehension over and over and over again. It disgusts me how disrespectful all the accusations are which you come up with.

Its your own actions that make you look bad. It disgusts me the level of unwarranted self importance your guild has to tell anyone "not in alacrity" that they may not be at the same keep you are at.

Sorry that we were stealing kills and screwing up your AP farm, deal with it. I was on my healer, for one thing, if anything I was carrying that keep, I never saw you guys do anything but sit on the flag anyway.

You dont tell me what to do, especially when its obvious that you were sending me on a fools errand for your own benefit.

Get out of the keep and go take down the bloodthorn emp that was preventing any backcaps, thats what you should have been doing.

Instead you sat on your collective asses and farmed bad zergers for AP.

I might have been there fighting/healing my hardest, but I was happy when the deposition occurred. Petty? Maybe, but after the zone chat fiasco with Hex trying to order everyone "off your turf" I didnt care anymore.

You were expecting everyone else to save emp for your guild while you guys benefitted from the AP farm while we did it. Not a chance.

I'll address your concerns about our deposition momentarily, but I'd still like to request that you please tell us which exploits we have been abusing. Accusing us of exploiting is defamation unless you can actually come up with something. Unfortunately you can't do this, because we are very strictly above board.

With regards to the events of last week, please open your mind and consider the tactical advantage of attacking another keep. Alacrity has in the past been called the "best defensive team in ESO". We were able to defend Roebeck without help for over an hour, only being overthrown when a forward camp was dropped too far from the keep by an unknown party. Have you considered that maybe taking an additional keep would have prevented deposition for another hour or two?

Our sole goal was to prevent deposition and continue to hold the longest emperorship in the history of the game. Anything Hex said was probably out of frustration. We were deposed solely because another player dropped a camp too far away and caused us to lose the keep, we felt cheated and tensions were very high at the time.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
    Options
  • Krinaman
    Krinaman
    ✭✭✭
    Can you guys take this to your own thread instead of getting mine shutdown?
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

BS.

Indeed.

I was watching the boards because I was considering jumping in after the FPS "fix" was implemented, these numbers are rounded but accurate as of whenever I checked on the particular day, usually around 10-12midnight.

Day 1
    Cas - 25k
    Everyone else - less than 5k

Day 1 is believable

Day 2

Thrand - 100k
    Cas - 60k

Day 2 is also believable

Day 3

Thrand - 350k (a little suspect)
    Cas - still at 60k

Day 4

Thrand - 400k
    Cas - 750k (wtf?)

Day 5 (present)

Thrand - Still at 400k
    Cas - 860k

Tell me how its possible on Day 4 (yesterday) that Cas went up 600k+ on a campaign that no one else has been able to generate 400k on, and other than that one guy who did, no one is over 150k on the other faction?)

Something is off, wayyyyyyy off.
    Edited by Rylana on June 30, 2014 7:27PM
    Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Train2004 wrote: »
    Tripwyr.

Sorry bud, but Your lying to yourself or your guild is lying to you on this one. Casual cheats, especially when he takes over 7K DPS and dosn't lose any health. I once screen shotted that and reported him for it, including all skills used when he wiped a 30man raid I was a part of.

No matter how you look at this one, Its not explainable.

I would point out that Casuale does and has always done the exact same thing in combat, and is not currently banned despite you apparently once reporting him for it.

Have you by any chance considered that he is a DK who maintains reflective scale with almost 100% uptime? We wipe 20-30 man raids with 2-3 on a regular basis using superior tactics and cohesion.

Maintaining the #1 slot in both Trials, Emperorship for the longest time in the game, and holding off massive raids for hours at various locations on Wabbajack has attracted us plenty of attention from ZOS. If we were doing anything other than playing at a high level of skill, we would already have been banned from the game.

Once again I repeat, Alacrity is a 100% above board guild, we have a zero tolerance policy against cheating and exploiting.

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
    Options
  • Gloran
    Gloran
    ✭✭
    Good luck on your crusade, we'll just continue to make more AP per day than you can ever even dream off.
    Officer of Alacrity
    Niwilav - AD Sorc VR12
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck on your crusade, we'll just continue to farm our alts to make more AP per day than you can ever even dream off.

Fixed that for you
    Options
  • Gloran
    Gloran
    ✭✭
    Yeah we farm our alts while we play our mains, makes sense.
    Officer of Alacrity
    Niwilav - AD Sorc VR12
    Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

BS.

Indeed.

I was watching the boards because I was considering jumping in after the FPS "fix" was implemented, these numbers are rounded but accurate as of whenever I checked on the particular day, usually around 10-12midnight.

Day 1
    Cas - 25k
    Everyone else - less than 5k

Day 1 is believable

Day 2

Thrand - 100k
    Cas - 60k

Day 2 is also believable

Day 3

Thrand - 350k (a little suspect)
    Cas - still at 60k

Day 4

Thrand - 400k
    Cas - 750k (wtf?)

Day 5 (present)

Thrand - Still at 400k
    Cas - 860k

Tell me how its possible on Day 4 (yesterday) that Cas went up 600k+ on a campaign that no one else has been able to generate 400k on, and other than that one guy who did, no one is over 150k on the other faction?)

Something is off, wayyyyyyy off.

Again, this is because Casuale stayed up all night defending against DC attackers. You would note that last night DC managed to take 4 keeps and an outpost before we brought in additional players to help defend.

Additionally, we average 500k AP/day over on Wabbajack split among 15-20 players, to earn 500k AP in one night while solo defending is not even unusual to us.

Again, I would encourage you to guest on Wabbajack and observe the point totals for Permared and Luvboard, our DKs on Wabbajack. Why would Casuale waste time cheating on Hopesfire when he could instead earn more points playing legitimately on Wabbajack?

Instead of speculating wildly about what you believe is possible, why don't you spend every waking moment of your day defending your own Emperorship? You'll quickly learn that 100k AP in an hour is even possible on a busy day.

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because Casuale doesnt want to lose his guesting buffs for Wabba? Pretty obvious reason why, and it was never a threat besides the other AD guy that was getting to high on the board for his liking.

DC wasnt a threat.
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys seriously you are 100% killing his thread. Take it to another place already.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because Casuale doesnt want to lose his guesting buffs for Wabba? Pretty obvious reason why, and it was never a threat besides the other AD guy that was getting to high on the board for his liking.

DC wasnt a threat.

How could somebody else on AD possibly become a threat if DC isn't a threat? The only way for somebody else to become Emperor is for Casuale to first be deposed.

Your are wildly accusing and defaming our guild because for some reason you have a personal vendetta against us. You accused us of exploiting and cheating yet have failed to produce even a single example.

I can not possibly imagine what you have against us, but it has become excessive.

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its simple.

One night of nightcapping and recap = Casuale would have lost emp to another AD person.

To prevent this, lets make sure no one can ever catch his score.
    Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its simple.

One night of nightcapping and recap = Casuale would have lost emp to another AD person.

To prevent this, lets make sure no one can ever catch his score.

There is no reason to continue arguing with you. You clearly have a personal vendetta against our guild, and are willing to invent any scenario to defame our guild. You've failed to produce the exploit you accused us of abusing, and continue to harass and defame us as a guild.

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope not a personal vendetta, though that issue a week or so back doesnt stop me from pushing the issue like I might have already. now its just getting interesting.

Never accused of a mechanical exploit, I flat out stated I am accusing you guys of using alts in another faction to farm AP and siege defense ticks for your mains (especially for Cas's benefit)

Etc etc. Keep deflecting though and trying to make it a whole Ry vs Alacrity thing, when its not =D
    Options
  • kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Tripwyr.

Sorry bud, but Your lying to yourself or your guild is lying to you on this one. Casual cheats, especially when he takes over 7K DPS and dosn't lose any health. I once screen shotted that and reported him for it, including all skills used when he wiped a 30man raid I was a part of.

I would point out that Casuale does and has always done the exact same thing in combat, and is not currently banned despite you apparently once reporting him for it.

Have you by any chance considered that he is a DK who maintains reflective scale with almost 100% uptime? We wipe 20-30 man raids with 2-3 on a regular basis using superior tactics and cohesion.

Maintaining the #1 slot in both Trials, Emperorship for the longest time in the game, and holding off massive raids for hours at various locations on Wabbajack has attracted us plenty of attention from ZOS. If we were doing anything other than playing at a high level of skill, we would already have been banned from the game.

Once again I repeat, Alacrity is a 100% above board guild, we have a zero tolerance policy against cheating and exploiting.

Lol @ that. Not sure who you're kidding but anybody who's played in a campaign with you guys knows that's a joke.
    Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
    Options
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if a certain guild hails itself as 'the best defensive team in ESO' perhaps they can explain how they had multiple emperors crowned in ONE night when Celarus reset the first time

either you were emp farming or not quite as good as defending when it doesn't suit you - 4 AD emps in total were crowned in just over 8 hours - that would be 24 throne keeps lost in total - if we split that half the time AD were attacking to retake the throne, that would be 24 throne keeps lost in 4 hours - 6/hour - 1 inner keep lost every 10 minutes - best defensive team?

just saying the math and the words don't exactly add up from where i'm sitting

that said there is no 'rule' that says anybody or any guild HAS to defend a keep or a throne once it is taken

it might be against the 'spirit of the game' - but that in itself has never been clearly defined by ZOS either - so 'proving' anything is in the eye of each individual, and hence the polarized sides on this issue

some folks see it as fully legit to work together with other alliances to take turns flipping undefended keeps and thrones (as long as they aren't using 'real' exploits like siege weapon max limit and the DK chain pulling exploit, harassing folks in zone chat etc.) whilst others see their home campaigns ruined by this behaviour

I would also state that I have personally been very active in game and on the forums against the emperor farmers, and not once have I seen Alacrity or any of their members partake in any of the 'real' exploits of DK chain pulling or siege weapon max limit (though i did see one sitting in the middle of the oil pots whilst others were doing it) or join in any of the nasty vicious bullying that takes place in zone chat in an emperor farming campaign

the most that they can be 'accused' of is using game mechanics that many (including myself) see as dubious and disruptive to other players in that campaign, to further their own cause at the expense of others in the community - nothing new in an mmo here

D.
    Edited by Dleatherus on June 30, 2014 8:25PM
    Stands in Puddles VR12 NB
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

Emperor Farmers, cheaters and exploiters - just like cockroaches in real life, Tamriel will never be rid of them
    Options
  • Ygaer
    Ygaer
    So...as someone who has tried out for joining Alacrity and spent roughly 25-30 hours in their Wabbajack groups over an 8-10 evening period and was not invited to join the guild... I can pretty objectively say that the implications that they do something nefarious/exploitive to farm AP or bolster the appearances of their success are really far off base. They're just simply good. They don't welcome "average" players into their groups, and while anyone is well within their rights to dislike that attitude, it's how they choose to play the game. They never once did anything that would lead me to call their success into question, and on quite a few occassions were able to do things I did not think were reasonably possible until we simply just kept doing them.

Love or hate their play style, that's a decision anyone is welcome to make. But I do think a few people in this thread are way out of line as far as accusing them of somehow cheating.
    Ygaer Meister - AD
    Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope not a personal vendetta, though that issue a week or so back doesnt stop me from pushing the issue like I might have already. now its just getting interesting.

Never accused of a mechanical exploit, I flat out stated I am accusing you guys of using alts in another faction to farm AP and siege defense ticks for your mains (especially for Cas's benefit)

Etc etc. Keep deflecting though and trying to make it a whole Ry vs Alacrity thing, when its not =D

I am not deflecting. I could not answer any more clearly than I already have: no member of Alacrity uses alts, friends, or any other means to illegitimately earn alliance points. No attempt to prove otherwise has been fruitful, despite you having absolutely no modicum of evidence supporting your claims, and I have even given you the name of one of the main members of the opposing DC force.

Casuale earned so many points by staying up all night defending Hopesfire even after everybody else has gone to sleep.
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Tripwyr.

Lol @ that. Not sure who you're kidding but anybody who's played in a campaign with you guys knows that's a joke.

I would still strongly encourage you to produce a single example of below board play by any member of Alacrity. So far nobody in the entire thread has successfully done so.

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

Options
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dleatherus wrote: »
    if a certain guild hails itself as 'the best defensive team in ESO' perhaps they can explain how they had multiple emperors crowned in ONE night when Celarus reset the first time

either you were emp farming or not quite as good as defending when it doesn't suit you - 4 AD emps in total were crowned in just over 8 hours - that would be 24 throne keeps lost in total - if we split that half the time AD were attacking to retake the throne, that would be 24 throne keeps lost in 4 hours - 6/hour - 1 inner keep lost every 10 minutes - best defensive team?

<snip>

D.

I'll address this because this is one case where we left our guildmates to make their own decision. When Celarus first reset, we had agreed that the entire guild would make a point play right when the board reset to give several of our players an advantage on the leaderboard entering the campaign. After, we took the keeps to crown the first Emperor on the new campaign. This was the extent of our guild's participation.

After this crowning, we left the server and returned to Wabbajack for our usual activities. You can find more about what we do on Wabbajack in the NA - Wabbajack thread.

After we learned later in the day that there was questionably legitimate Emperor trading occuring in Celarus, we immediately instructed our remaining players to leave the campaign as we did not wish to be involved we those activities. I will not deny that we were on the server when these activities started, but I can assure you that we were not involved in the harassment of other players nor any of the other activities which occured on the campaign.

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

Options
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, the participation was of crowning one, abdicating, not defending, letting the EP guild involved know it was their turn, crowning another etc

within the game mechanics - yes

dubious (in my opinion) in respect to folks that called that campaign their home and the spirit of the game - respect but don't agree that you see it otherwise

and i reiterate that i have NEVER seen Alacrity using an exploit or be abusive in zone chat

i will also reiterate that crowning 4 emps in 8 hours would, for most folks, fall under the 'emperor farming' category, even if done in a - how shall we call it? - 'gentlemanly' way?

i don't need to see the wabbajack thread - many of our guild home and guest there daily - your guys skill is not in doubt or in question

but let's call what happened in Celarus and your part in it for what it is - emperor farming - the way you did it falls within the game mechanics - but it doesn't change the fact that you did it in this "one case where we left our guildmates to make their own decision"

am good to leave it at that

ty

D.
    Stands in Puddles VR12 NB
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

Emperor Farmers, cheaters and exploiters - just like cockroaches in real life, Tamriel will never be rid of them
    Options
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would be stupid to remove emps from the game... Now about the former emperor... you could maybe remove that skill line, sonce there's no reason you should be getting a buff when you're no longer emperor. But it's not so much of a problem in my opinion
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what happens When DC from Dawnbreaker decide to take a break from Dawnbreaker lag and guest into hopesefire. That is how Casuale got so many points. I wish they stayed in their home though, because we get overwhelmed daily by the sheer amount of EP and the AD that seem to be helping EP out by doing weird things.
    Character: Eros, Eros I I, The Paw of Woe
    Class: Templar Healer/MagWarden/ Stam Sorc
    Alliance: DC
    Campaign: Vivec (pc/na)
    Guardians of Daggerfall
    Options
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would be stupid to remove emps from the game... Now about the former emperor... you could maybe remove that skill line, sonce there's no reason you should be getting a buff when you're no longer emperor. But it's not so much of a problem in my opinion

Agreed thats the simplest solution.

Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

Options
  • sbanned_530978
    sbanned_530978
    ✭✭✭
    Dleatherus wrote: »
    well, the participation was of crowning one, abdicating, not defending, letting the EP guild involved know it was their turn, crowning another etc

D.
    I dont believe any of alacrity abdicated on Celarus. So I wouldnt say we let EP know it was their turn because we for sure didnt whisper them saying "it was their turn"
    Correct me if Im wrong on that and just wondering if you still remember the names of the abdicaters, because all ours on Celarus stayed and got dethroned.
    Options