Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Official statement of ZOS about gear cap increase

• FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Look forward to getting higher lvl gear higher stats and golden out a new set yellow tempers are so easy to get and with just a few weeks of grinding gear you can get everything you want. It's really not that bad. Only people I feel have a right to complain are the people that been farming VMA for BIS sharpen weapons now that's going to suck to do again but bc I don't use them and gave up on VMA it really has nothing to do with me. Maybe they will add a way to upgrade VMA weps? Doubt it but eh you never know. Hell they might add a better wep grind that out does vma XDDD
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess one thing they could do, is to only allow Crafted gear to go to CP180. Thus bringing crafted sets back into the game with this OP Drop Set Meta....

So You can choose, crafting and moar power or dropped and 'mo procced :)
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What gear cap increase basicly means (for me atleast). Im a pvper, but I spent x amount of hours grinding in mazzatun to get a full set of Amberplasm with the correct pvpfriendly traits (impen/sharpened). So what a gear cap means is I have to go back into mazzatun (I hate pve btw) to grind and grind and grind again, just to get the set over again, with the right traits....for what? Why....the reasoning behind this escapes me.

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • Paneross
    Paneross
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To clarify, we do not plan on raising the gear cap when Morrowind launches in June. We’ll let you know when we plan to raise the gear cap in the future, but it won’t be in Homestead or Morrowind.

WHEN this happens you WILL be losing a lot of subscribers.
    Options
  • Nyx2
    Nyx2
    ✭✭✭✭
    MrTtheDK wrote: »
    Gear cap will be raised. Of course Gina would use the term when. It is outrageous to think in a game where its gone for v10, v12, v14 and v16 (160 CP) to not have a gear increase. It isn't something new to MMO's and its part of the grind. Ive spent thousands of hours grinding gear and millions of gold and it is W/E. Part of the game. The frequency of change would be concerning if it happened like v10 to v14 was but I would not be surprised if it happened once every 1-2 years. (CP 180, 200 ect). While I love the game, ZoS changes direction so frequently I've learned to just go with it.

Except other games don't have the abhorrent RNG ESO has. They don't have to drop in some set, they don't have traits that also need to be perfect. They don't have "RNG" that heavily favors one type of weapon over others. Then the grind of going through vMA which eats even more of your resources just to give you crap. It's bad enough that you as a player don't realize it but ZoS needs to finally fix this joke of a grind. They increased CP gear because at that time crafting was still good. But now that they're reliant on grinding for gear the work effort to get equipped for end game content is worse than a free2play game.
    Options
  • Arreyanne
    Arreyanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    All MMO's do this, and its a royal Pain in _ _ _

The new carrot to get you to spend money
    Options
  • Blackfyre20
    Blackfyre20
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice if deconstructed gold gear gave more than just a chance at one gold temper. I''m not asking for all 8 back but having a chance to get up to four or something would be great.
    Buff Soft Caps
    Options
  • Sarmoung
    Sarmoung
    ✭✭
    Any gear cap increase is pointless as long as the enemies are scaled. The only reason they would increase the gear cap will be to milk some more money from the players (Zenimax is getting pretty good at that).
    Options
  • salmoncat33
    salmoncat33
    ✭✭
    SaRuZ wrote: »
    Wasn't this already so back with VR levels? VR6, VR12, etc?

The problem with vet ranks was that every few months we kept getting level and gear level increases. The first year we went from vet 10 to vet 12 to Vet 14. So gear have been reset 3 times in the first year. That was the problem. Several months later we get increase to vet 16. We have literally been wearing CP 160 gear for a year and six months and by the time Morowind comes out it would a year 10 months. Gear had been stagnant for a long time.

I don't think this was as big of a problem back then. As a matter of fact outside of trials most sets did not even drop at max VR. Sets back then were also limited in what slots they dropped. This allowed non max gear to still be useful... ; ; and then they made my gold VR1 magical furnace gear garbage.
    Edited by salmoncat33 on 11 February 2017 16:36
    Options
  • EldritchPenguin
    EldritchPenguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maff wrote: »
    This will probably be when I quit playing. I don't have time or gold to get end game gear for 11 characters.

If you had the time and gold to build 11 characters all with end game gear - you have time and gold to do it again.
    But why would you want to? It's not like people like doing CoA1 10,000 times to get all of the BSW items they need. So what does a gear cap increase add to the game, other than an artificial grind to regain lost power that we already had in the first place?
    Lilelle Adlis - Dark Elf Dragonknight

Vaynothah Sailenar - Dark Elf Templar

Sherivah Telvanni - Dark Elf Sorcerer

Nephiah Telvanni - Dark Elf Nightblade
    Options
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nyx2 wrote: »
    Gear cap will be raised. Of course Gina would use the term when. It is outrageous to think in a game where its gone for v10, v12, v14 and v16 (160 CP) to not have a gear increase. It isn't something new to MMO's and its part of the grind. Ive spent thousands of hours grinding gear and millions of gold and it is W/E. Part of the game. The frequency of change would be concerning if it happened like v10 to v14 was but I would not be surprised if it happened once every 1-2 years. (CP 180, 200 ect). While I love the game, ZoS changes direction so frequently I've learned to just go with it.

Except other games don't have the abhorrent RNG ESO has. They don't have to drop in some set, they don't have traits that also need to be perfect. They don't have "RNG" that heavily favors one type of weapon over others. Then the grind of going through vMA which eats even more of your resources just to give you crap. It's bad enough that you as a player don't realize it but ZoS needs to finally fix this joke of a grind. They increased CP gear because at that time crafting was still good. But now that they're reliant on grinding for gear the work effort to get equipped for end game content is worse than a free2play game.

WoW has secondary and tertiary stats and gem socket and raid lockout preventing farming the gear in the pase it suits you.

ESO is not worse than other MMOs and they really, really should think about increasing gear cap levels soon. It is good for the game if you look past the "OMG I have to grind everything again"-QQ.

But, a system to upgrade gear levels would also be nice I think, to accompany the next increase.
    Options
  • EldritchPenguin
    EldritchPenguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zinaroth wrote: »

WoW has secondary and tertiary stats and gem socket and raid lockout preventing farming the gear in the pase it suits you.

ESO is not worse than other MMOs and they really, really should think about increasing gear cap levels soon. It is good for the game if you look past the "OMG I have to grind everything again"-QQ.

But, a system to upgrade gear levels would also be nice I think, to accompany the next increase.
    Why is it good for the game, though? Adding new sets can get people playing the game and grinding again, but they're grinding new content instead of the stuff they've already played through sometimes literally thousands of times. All it does is add an artificial grind to get back to the same place where we already were.
    Lilelle Adlis - Dark Elf Dragonknight

Vaynothah Sailenar - Dark Elf Templar

Sherivah Telvanni - Dark Elf Sorcerer

Nephiah Telvanni - Dark Elf Nightblade
    Options
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh from Kai's post I read out a grindless method for raising level of gear by the player. I really support any solution, let it be expensive, but without the need of any more item-farming.
    Options
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZiRM wrote: »
    All those people with high end gear that they paid for or took the time to grind or make it. It's all for nothing...

Not really. I have all this top end gold gear with an almost endless stream of tempers on all crafts with multiple hirelings, refines etc. It's not a problem to have to farm a new gear set and upgrade it, in fact, its welcomed as it gives you something new to do again.
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
    Options
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    To clarify, we do not plan on raising the gear cap when Morrowind launches in June. We’ll let you know when we plan to raise the gear cap in the future, but it won’t be in Homestead or Morrowind.
    Tbh I am even little dissapointed.

You must not have grinded enough.

If they upped the level cap they'd basically be saying "f**k you" to their entire fanbase, since they do absolutely nothing to alleviate the gear grind in any way. A lot of the game's current "content" is just grinding 6-12 months year old content for that one perfect item. Trying doing a build which involves a dropped BoP weapon, and then tell me how much you want a level cap increase when you get it, lol.
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
    Options
  • austinwalter87ub17_ESO
    austinwalter87ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're better off adding numerous more sets to the game. Crafted sets, monster sets, open world sets, pvp sets, and trials sets.

Raising the gear cap is unnecessary.

Developers seem to forget that we play on our terms. Not theirs.
    PC and PS4 (bring back character transfers please?)
    Templar Extraordinaire
    Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look forward to getting higher lvl gear higher stats and golden out a new set yellow tempers are so easy to get and with just a few weeks of grinding gear you can get everything you want. It's really not that bad. Only people I feel have a right to complain are the people that been farming VMA for BIS sharpen weapons now that's going to suck to do again but bc I don't use them and gave up on VMA it really has nothing to do with me. Maybe they will add a way to upgrade VMA weps? Doubt it but eh you never know. Hell they might add a better wep grind that out does vma XDDD

Getting monster shoulders, vMA weapons, and trial/dungeon weapons takes a few months (like 6-12 months) not a few weeks.
    Options
  • Nyx2
    Nyx2
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zinaroth wrote: »

A gem socket doesn't render the item itself useless, nor is the RNG for that thrown into a single dice roll of 13 weapons + jewlery, x3 for sets and that further x8 for traits. And of course it's rigged to heavyily favor bows, resto staves and the worthless boss weapons adding to the list of bad odds.

Let's see how many Burning Spellweave firestaffs or swords you can get in lets say 500 runs. Nevermind the trait. My guess is you'll have zero so don't tell me something about "QQ". There is a difference if something needs to be acquired through work and something that is basically not existent in the game.
    Options
  • Altercator
    Altercator
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait to stop playing this game when they increase gear level caps. I'm so excited to finally move on to other things in life.
    Edited by Altercator on 11 February 2017 19:55
    Options
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe they could auto upgrade all cp160 purple and golden gear in our inventory to cp180 aslong as the character is cp180 or higher. They did say they weren't going to do this thoughtlessly which should be a good sign.

One obvious route to do this is via the Morrowind quest line (assuming an Item CP cap increase happens).

Have certain quests reward an Item Upgrade Token, that allows a CP160 Item to be upgraded to a CP170, or CP180 item.

You must not have a lot of gear.

Last I checked we can only wear on full set of armour, carry up to two weapons (4 if you bar swap between two x dual wield) and wear three bits of jewelry.

So a full set of gear comprises up to 14 pieces.

If you CHOOSE to want more than that the onus is on you to put in the extra work to keep your gear up to par.

Don't whine about a secondary or tertiary gear-grind you CHOSE.

All The Best

You talk like your token system is already implemented. It isn't.

There are many reasons why a player would want more than one setup and I don't mean the obvious difference from PvE to PvP. The tokens would do nothing but clutter the inventory of those that don't need them and not long after become irrelevant because there is nothing left to upgrade. A pointless chore that still leaves us with the worst RNG of any MMO and more grinding for new sets.

[SNIp]

[Edited for bait]

I am not going to argue with over the RNG in this game - its is atrocious.

And I understand why someone may want more than one set of gear - but that is still a choice.

No one is forced to farm a 2nd or 3rd set of gear - we choose to.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
    Options
  • johu31
    johu31
    ✭✭✭✭
    It can't stay like this forever so might as well prepare now. Its no different than the buffs and nerfs we get every quarter and have to rebuild. Also revalues things like Glyphs and upgrading materials.. which I love.
    Options
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, so it's safe to grind for gear still. lol

If Morrowind introduced CP 200 gear or something I wouldn't even bother for the next 3 months.
    Edited by Remag_Div on 11 February 2017 21:51
    Options
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Wait, do you have plans to raise the gear cap ever?

That would be detrimental to the game in my opinion... Why not establish fixed gear and player CP caps and then balance and expand the game's content around those? We can have expansions and new content to explore and farm without making all of our past accrued gear obsolete.
    Edited by NightbladeMechanics on 13 February 2017 08:43
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
    Options
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am rethinking my position a bit.

If they did something like:
    New gear cap is tier-11 cp 170 -200 ( four levels at 10pt increments)
    Requires new mat type, not just more rubyduby.
    Only available for crafted gear.

Advantages:
    No new grinding trials and arenas and dungeons. Those best ofvarecstill best of.
    Gives crafted sets a seat at the end game table with the unique ability to get cp170+.
    Both types will be needed... though some better combos of all drops no crafted may still be viable.

Content would be tougher but not grossly so if your gesr was up to snuff.

Still pondering but i could see the posdibility of letting higher gear csp being the unique crafted set edge that secures thrir role while not driving drop sets out of the party.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

Options
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    What gear cap increase basicly means (for me atleast). Im a pvper, but I spent x amount of hours grinding in mazzatun to get a full set of Amberplasm with the correct pvpfriendly traits (impen/sharpened). So what a gear cap means is I have to go back into mazzatun (I hate pve btw) to grind and grind and grind again, just to get the set over again, with the right traits....for what? Why....the reasoning behind this escapes me.

What I would really like to see happen is that they add a system to upgrade gear levels through crafting when they do raise the gear cap. Also let use change our soul bound gear's style through crafting.

These two things would add SO much to the game.

EDIT: Letting us change traits through crafting may be a bridge too far, but yeah. That too.

Edited by Phinix1 on 13 February 2017 09:02
    Options
  • hamgatan
    hamgatan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I paid over a million gold for the entire Lich set a year ago.

Then One Tamriel comes along and they made it drop like poo from a flatulent rabbit..

Now it will be devalued more by raising the level caps.

Surely they will have to offer some form of upgrade path (be it crowns or whatever). Id pay it.. no question. But one thing i will not do is farm cyro dolmens for 3 months trying to get a single drop on Dyloras Staff and eventually give up and pay 300k for it again.

I dont care if i have to farm standard BoE stuff again or even Monster Helms but extreme rarities like that.. or Maelstrom weps, nah thats not cool.
    Edited by hamgatan on 13 February 2017 09:12
    PC / NA - 1500 CP
    L50 Argonian MagTemplar PvE Healer (US/EP) "Smothers-With-Pillows"
    L50 Argonian StamPlar PvE DPS/Solo (US/EP) "The Rusty Argonian Spade"
    L50 Khajit StamPlar PvE DPS (US/EP) "Critteh Kitteh"
    L50 Khajit MagDK PvE DPS 97k (US/EP) "Snowflake Crusher"
    L50 Redguard StamDK PvE Tank (US/DC) "Rampant Rabbit"
    L50 Dunmer MagDK PvE DPS (US/DC) "Deep Fried Bin Chicken"
    L50 Altmer MagSorc PvE DPS (US/DC) "Acirrum" - The vMA/vvH Potato Sorc
    L50 Orc StamSorc PvE DPS (US/AD) "Fraggle Proc"
    L50 Altmer MagBlade PvE Healer (US/AD) "Never Goanna Heal You Up"
    L20 Redguard StamBlade PvP Tank (US/AD) "Sneak Dogg"
    L50 Breton MagWarden PvE Healer (US/EP) "Drunk-The-Koolaid"
    L40 Orc StamDen PvE DPS (US/EP) "Fugly Betty"
    L50 Breton MagCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Ivanna Fakakakis"
    L50 Redguard StamCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Skeletons In The Closet"
    L50 Dunmer Stam Arcanist PvE DPS 80k (US/EP) "Sends-The-Trout" - 1 Bar Oakensoul
    L20 Nord Arcanist PvE Tank (US/EP) "Now Thats a Huge Witch"

Xbox One / NA - 360 CP
    L50 Altmer MagBlade (US/AD) "Cork Soaking"
    L10 Argonian Templar (US/EP) "Makes-Me-Moist"
    L10 Argonian MagDK (US/EP) "<Forced-Name-Change>"
    L27 Altmer MagSorc (US/EP) "Sorcie McSorcface"

|GM - The Bin Chicken Alliance | Aussie Dragon Slayers | Aedra | The Skooma Emporium | The Bus | The Bounty Hunters Guild |
    Options
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait, do you have plans to raise the gear cap ever?

That would be detrimental to the game in my opinion... Why not establish fixed gear and player CP caps and then balance and expand the game's content around those? We can have expansions and new content to explore and farm without making all of our past accrued gear obsolete.

Of coourse the cap will be raised! Let the Grind games begin
    Options
  • mlstevens42_ESO
    mlstevens42_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    There is no need for them to raise the gear level all they need to do is make new sets with different resists or some such that make them the new bis, or at least desired for certain places in the game. Then people would probably grind things but because they want to not because they have to. Just look at what happened when they introduced the overland sets. Most went out and willingly put themselves to work trying to get the set they wanted.

Quite frankly I do not see any real benefit from their standpoint nor ours concerning raising the gear cap when every thing scales. If the new cp whatever did not have a good boost to it in armor resists or other various things what would be the incentive to go through all of the grind again. If it does beef things up then every one has to go through and grind everything again. Most will not welcome such a change because again it is a forced reset. There is no choice. Things work out better if people feel they have a choice.

For example I have a good set all bis...for this example....but this new set comes out that has a bunch of fire resist on it and a new dungeon and many new areas have lots of fire I would consider changing out my gear or at least having a set of the new stuff because I wanted the resist. It makes it easier to do the new content and I would do it because I felt the need not because the game devs felt all my old stuff should now be like white gear just so I would have to go get new stuff.

I always hated and dreaded when a new expansion would come out in other games for this very reason. It did not matter how much time I spent getting my gear or how good it had been when the new expansion dropped all of my finely tuned gear sets would be worse then the trash gear I would pick up while questing. This sort of system sucks. It is boring. You also have to understand I greatly enjoy having new areas to explore and so on but I hate hate hate grinding gear. Yes all the hates there are intentional. Why do I hate it because it is uninspired it serves no purpose and if a game follows this formula you know they will just do it to you again and again.
    Options
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no need for them to raise the gear level all they need to do is make new sets with different resists or some such that make them the new bis, or at least desired for certain places in the game. Then people would probably grind things but because they want to not because they have to. Just look at what happened when they introduced the overland sets. Most went out and willingly put themselves to work trying to get the set they wanted.

Quite frankly I do not see any real benefit from their standpoint nor ours concerning raising the gear cap when every thing scales. If the new cp whatever did not have a good boost to it in armor resists or other various things what would be the incentive to go through all of the grind again. If it does beef things up then every one has to go through and grind everything again. Most will not welcome such a change because again it is a forced reset. There is no choice. Things work out better if people feel they have a choice.

For example I have a good set all bis...for this example....but this new set comes out that has a bunch of fire resist on it and a new dungeon and many new areas have lots of fire I would consider changing out my gear or at least having a set of the new stuff because I wanted the resist. It makes it easier to do the new content and I would do it because I felt the need not because the game devs felt all my old stuff should now be like white gear just so I would have to go get new stuff.

I always hated and dreaded when a new expansion would come out in other games for this very reason. It did not matter how much time I spent getting my gear or how good it had been when the new expansion dropped all of my finely tuned gear sets would be worse then the trash gear I would pick up while questing. This sort of system sucks. It is boring. You also have to understand I greatly enjoy having new areas to explore and so on but I hate hate hate grinding gear. Yes all the hates there are intentional. Why do I hate it because it is uninspired it serves no purpose and if a game follows this formula you know they will just do it to you again and again.

Yep it's true. All we can hope for, is that ZOS keeps trying to distance itself from other MMORPGS, especially in this aspect.

People hated the useless vet rank increases, and we received the championsystem as a replacing means of "improvement", a new way to become better, without making all farmed equipment obsolete, to force another grind upon us.

In other mmos, a Max Level increase makes sense, those usually offer VERY few sets to chose from, and an expansion usually offers the next best equipment, so you HAVE TO go for it, because
    A ) your current gear will be low level soon and you can't get it on max level
    B ) the new sets are the only ones at max level and better anyway
    C ) You want to be able to finish the new content

In ESO, we dont have that. There are endless choices for sets and playstyles, and while ofc a few set combos are again the BiS ones (there always is a best one), a gear cap increase would add NOTHING to the game, except what everyone hates: Another mindless grind, just to get your favorite sets back at the highest possible level, and as a bonus the power creep gets even more ridiculous.

A gear cap increase overall is counter productive for ESO. To make ESO more entertaining, there should be NEW Sets added instead, people want to try our stuff, not re-grind their current stuff, just so they "have something to do". Earning cool new sets and exploring new zones or gameplay (battlegrounds, morrowind, new classes + skilltrees), THAT IS, what people want.

The only way to make something like a new max CP gear level to work at all (no idea why someone could possibly want it in the first place), without driving off half the community, is by giving a non-crown store option, to upgrade CP160 gear to the new max CP gear level, by investing materials, which is not too hard to do.

Tl;dr

Im 1000% against a gear cap increase, because it adds nothing to the game.
    AT. ALL.
    Edited by Birdovic on 13 February 2017 12:21
    Options
  • Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I'll be wearing the same gear forever? That's pretty boring...
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options