Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

[The Bug Notes] Compendium of current Bugs / Exploits

• RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps you can add this to your quest bug list: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/225201/what-the-heck-hit-me#latest that one really had the potential to mess me up why the hell did it mistake me for a damn NPC AND a werewolf!? I wonder if I would have lost lycanthropy if I had it, the person that threw the potion would have heard every 4 letter word I know if it did that...
    Edited by RAGUNAnoOne on 4 November 2015 05:36
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
    Options
  • MrKen
    MrKen
    Another bug I have found:

My maxxed provisioner vet has handed in the provisioning writ in Wrothgar twice. On both occasions the 'Provisioner Pack VII' gave me ingredients and a lockpick! You are supposed to get a recipe!

Options
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Orsinium:

There is a quest indicator to talk to Arzorag. However, she is not IN the hostel. She appears to be up on the roof. There is no way to get to the roof of the hostel. I have been upstairs and she shows she is on the other side of the wall and there is no door to get to her. I even picked the lock into the room downstairs to see if there were stairs inside that lead to her, but nope.

I think she gives the daily quest.. so now I cannot get the daily quest.

Needs fixing asap.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
    Options
  • FloridaFerg
    FloridaFerg
    Soul Shriven
    Found one since the last patch, posted on another topic and also did /bug report.

"The Marbruk Fighters' Guild building cannot be entered to do the "Prismatic Core" quest. The door is not interactable. All my AD characters of the appropriate level who reached this city are affected. The quest marker first shows on the door to the Mages' Guild rather than the Fighters' Guild. Once I go inside the Mages' Guild, the marker changes to the Fighter's Guild door. But going to that door, it doesn't do anything. There is no option to open it/enter. Reported via /bug in game. Some other people in zone chat reported the same issue, and my husband's account also has the same issue. This completely stops progress for the Fighter's' Guild. Please help."

I had the same problem last night, and confirmed this. Would appreciate a fix soon...
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    this is what I call a good constructive post!
    Options
  • kupacmac
    kupacmac
    ✭✭✭
    Velocious Curse (Sorcerer): most of the time it will NOT fire if you switch weapons before the timer expires, especially if you start using other skills on the target.
    Options
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Werewolf quest is bugged for everyone, see here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/231713/bug-werewolf-quest-glitching-for-a-lot-of-people-recently

Basically at every point where the quest needs to update or change objective, you must leave and re-enter the area in order to progress.
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molag Bal event in centre of IC doesn't spawn correctly with portal being lit up but no mobs spawning.

In the centre of the IC Sewers map the underground/underpass sections to get into the very middle room are now bugging out and players moving through them will begin to swim in the ceiling, sometimes getting permanently stuck there.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the biggest messes have been cleared I updated this thread again.

Please correct me if there is something in it that is now fixed.

And keep on reporting issues!

Thanks guys!
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added a lot of new issues I heard about / experienced recently.

Options
  • akb16_ESO4
    akb16_ESO4
    ✭✭
    Update: Fixed around 17:25 (MET) - adds and boss spwned again; it took around 5 minutes for a respawn after killing them.

Daily quest in Wrothgar: Heresy of Ignorance (kill worldboss Zandadunoz),
    is no longer operable since, 24.11.15, 10:30 o'clock (EU Server).
    Adds and Worldboss do not respawn.

It's the same issue for players who get the quest in the morning or close to the time I am posting here.

I relogged, shutdown the game for nearly 20 minutes - nothing changed.

If a GM will read this, please organize a reset of the quest. Ticket (151124-000593) and bugreport is done.

Thank You very much!!
    Edited by akb16_ESO4 on 24 November 2015 16:46
    Options
  • Necrelios
    Necrelios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a rare bug where instead of moving normally, you go into horse riding position and start riding an invisible horse. I haven't figured out how to reproduce it yet as this occurs very randomly and very seldom. Here is a 1:11 minute video which shows what is going on in more detail:

plays.tv/video/56547c5b92452e505a
    Terms & Conditions ["We revoke permission to fictional legal constructs or private/public persons for selling of any private data, censorship, surveillance, personage or conversion as a trespass of law. We prohibit the practice of "procedural law" or corporate statues in place of divine law."]
    Options
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Thought I'd bring this here :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SAT0rLNhwk

Wings have been broken for quite a while, this is nothing new, but I'd love if they could become reliable again

@Xantaria

I'm sure glad someone else brought this up as I thought I was doing something wrong when I was using my scales. I would see an archer, pop my scales, and still get hit within the 4 second time frame. Sometime it works, and sometimes I just get hit with the incoming damage. It would be nice to have this working reliably.
    Options
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    Ps4 bug if u join group finder then use a way shrine you get kicked off the game - 6 times now on diffrent days
    Options
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Necrelios wrote: »
    There is a rare bug where instead of moving normally, you go into horse riding position and start riding an invisible horse. I haven't figured out how to reproduce it yet as this occurs very randomly and very seldom. Here is a 1:11 minute video which shows what is going on in more detail:

plays.tv/video/56547c5b92452e505a

I had mentioned this happening to my character a bit ago in this thread here.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2438266/#Comment_2438266

I have a screenshot there showing my character scooting along the ground. It is very, very random but it is recurring and seems to trigger when getting a random dismount on the terrain between the hills and the lower areas.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
    Options
  • FelixTheCatt
    FelixTheCatt
    ✭✭✭
    Since the new motif chapters came out I have learned a few but they still show as having not learned them yet. Same thing with the new provisioning "haunch" recipe. Got it 3 days ago but whenever I see it in the guild traders its says I have yet to learn it.
    Xbox - Kuchini07
    Eso - FaCoffinDye (EP)
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the new motif chapters came out I have learned a few but they still show as having not learned them yet. Same thing with the new provisioning "haunch" recipe. Got it 3 days ago but whenever I see it in the guild traders its says I have yet to learn it.

Oh yes I've wondered why it would show it like that to me ... I accidently bought motifs I already had because of this. Thank you for reminding me!

(I'll update tomorrow)

Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated!

Options
  • EgoRush
    EgoRush
    ✭✭✭✭
    Extra bug on gear I'm trying to get them to address. 5-piece Toxic Defiance should increase all poison damage you inflict, however the poison DoT from Shadow Silk does not benefit at all. Could be tied with how pet damage scales. Altering max health, magicka, stamina, spell damage, weapon damage, weapon critical, spell critical, champion system points (i.e. Thaumaturge) did nothing to increase damage of the Shadow Silk spiders that spawn. They do the same amount of damage irrespective of character stats and gear.
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor (PvE - www.hodor-guild.eu), Chimaira (PvE)
    Character: Oriantha (Templar Healer), Zelda's Inferno (Dragonknight Tank), The Lumen Sage (Stamina Sorcerer DD), The Umbra Witch (Magicka Nightblade DD), Flirts-With-Boys (Stamina Nightblade DD), Oriantha Ellesidil (Magicka Sorcerer DD/healer), Wariantha (Magicka Warden in the making)

Current vMA score (Templar): Pending return to game
    World Record for all trials pre-Thieves Guild
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj clear
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj speed run clear
    Returning to the game for Morrowind
    Options
  • aidenmoore
    aidenmoore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Siphoning Attack does not proc on Refreshing Path damage over time. Only the initial tick.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Gorrag gro-Gar - Dragonknight ( Vehemence )
    YT : Gorrag gro-Gar
    Options
  • Naslu
    Naslu
    ✭✭✭
    Combat Battle Leveled Buff Food:
    - if you apply Bufffood or regen food inside of cyrodil it will kept scaled to v15 bufffood for the duration of time outside of cyro:
    - i.e. magicka bufffood lvl 1 (twohundred something in pve)gives you more then 5k magicka battleleveled inside of cyro, it will stay outside of cyro for rest duration.
    Guild Hodor
    • Marbella Ori / Temp Healer
    • Naslu / Stam Templer
    • Ordaril / Magicka Sorc
    • Allaine De Ladonia / Magicka DK
    • Gretel Witchhunter / Magicka NB
    • Lili Catani / Magicka Tank NB
    • Prince Adam of Eternia / Stam DK

[/center]
    Options
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Xantaria, could you add the invisible flying axes still casuing damage through the burn phase of the Mage fight in AA to your list here. I'm getting mighty sick of this BUG.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks so much to everyone for compiling this list, and apologies for taking so long to respond. Please forgive the blatant copy/paste responses in here; just wanted to make sure we got this info out to you guys. Hope this helps!

Bugged Skills / Passives:
    • Synergizer (Champion System): Currently not working for everyone. For Dragonknights it seems to not work at all. Might be a stacking issue with Mountain's Blessing. This has been bugged internally.
    • Radiant Destruction (Templar): This skill and its morphs always crit on the first tick. Previously the first tick was not able to crit at all. The fix to that gave it 100% crit. I have confirmation from multiple of my templar friends that they always crit on the first tick. On top of that the additional damage bonus does not work on shielded targets We weren't able to reproduce this. Any additional information, or a video, would be appreciated.
    • Defensive Stance (Sword and Board): The API reports that this ability would give you a shield, which it doesn't. The tooltip doesn't actually mention a damage shield, so we'll need more information if this is actually a thing.
    • Empowering Chain (Dragonknight): The Empower buff granted by this ability only increases the daamge of the next Stamina based ability by 20%. According to the tooltip it should increase any ability's damage. The tooltip states that it's the next attack, but doesn't actually mentioned it should be any ability.
    • Talons (Dragonknight): When this skill is reflected by Eclipse (Templar) it will give an extreme speed boost to the Dragonknight. By @Legedric : Video This will be fixed in the next major update.
    • Channeled Heavy Attacks (Restoration Staff, Lightning Staff): The channeled heavy attacks of those weapons are now blockable and dodgable. This was not mentioned in any Patch Notes and might be a bug. This has been bugged internally.
    • Velocious Curse (Sorcerer): This skill, although not a DoT effect, does not procc Surge (Sorcerer). This ability sometimes does not fire especially if you switch weapons and use skills on your second bar. This has been bugged internally.
    • Magicka Detonation (Assault): This skill, although not a DoT effect, does not procc Surge (Sorcerer). This has been bugged internally.
    • Molten Weapons (Dragonknight): This skill and its morphs do not increase the damage of the channeled heavy attacks from Lightning Staffs and Restoration Staffs. This has been bugged internally.
    • Puncturing Sweep / Biting Jabs (Templar): The 140% damage bonus does not apply on shielded targets. Thread with more information: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/220848/puncturing-sweep-biting-jabs-currently-bugged-please-fix We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more information.
    • Concealed Weapons (Nightblade): Using this ability out of Bat Swarm (Vampire) can result in an unbreakable stun on the target. More insight on this by @rfennell_ESO : The unbreakable cc's are nearly always being done with a fear and then another cc immediately on top of it. It can be done by Clouding swarm->mass hysteria->surprise attack. Seeing more and more instances of it being exploited, likely the "unbreakable stun" is being done with clouding swarm->surprise attack->mass hysteria. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more information.
    • Clouding Swarm (Vampire): Attacks with a knockback can make your invisibility granted by this skill disappear. Also Singletarget channelled Attacks like Restoration Staff / Lightning Staff Heavy Attacks or Radiant Destruction can prevent you from getting invisibility on activation. If somebody has you target locked before you go into Clouding Swarm he can still attack you with Single Target Attacks. Not sure if intended: Since 1.7 Mark Target and Detection Potions can be used to counter the invisibility. This has been bugged internally.
    • Power Bash (Sword and Board): It is not possible to rolldodge this skill. It appears this can be dodged, though the window is fairly small.
    • Guard (Support): This skill got the tooltip: "While toggled Stamina does regenerate." added. This change to the tooltip was made at the same time Zenimax introduced zero Stamina Regenaration while blocking. Yet Stamina does not regenerate while using that skill and blocking at the same time. By @Aconight : Video. Also this skill doesn't work 100% reliably. By @SkylarkAU : Video The tooltip will be fixed in the next major update, and we're still working on the issue where the ability only intercepts one incoming projectile.
    • Rally (Two-Handed): The strong heal you should receive when the buff expires does not always work. By @VaxtinTheWolf : Video This has been bugged internally.
    • Minor Ward/Resolve (Buff): Getting minor ward/resolve when major ward/resolve is already up does not give the boost from minor. Casting minor before major (or reapplying major) gives both. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more information.
    • Reflective Scales (Dragonknight): Sometimes this skill does not reflect skills although it is active. There are multiple people reporting this issue. By @MaxwellCrystal : Video We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more information.
    • Battle Leveling (AvA): Battle Leveling does not apply to Sorcerer Summons. This will be fixed in the next major update.
    • Caltrops (Assault): When you throw caltrops down and you sprint over them sometimes you'll gain super speed. This happens almost always when fighting Grobull in Veteran Darkshade Caverns and probably has to do with his reflect mechanic. It has been reported to also happen in Cyrodiil which could be a bigger problem because let's be honest ... 1000% movement speed is extremely funny but also slightly unfair. This also happens when using Boundless Storm (Sorcerer) on your caltrops according to reports. Investigating
    • Thundering Presence (Sorcerer): This skill does not procc Ravager although it should when damaging enemies in melee range. This skill was bugged on PTS in a way that it was proccing Ravager even when not hitting any mobs with it. I reported that issue and got a reply that they are fixing it. Seems they just made it so it doesn't procc Ravager at all. Investigating
    • Daedric Mines (Sorcerer): Daedric Mines don't proc the heal from Power/Critical Surge (Sorcerer) when they crit. Allegedly that's because somehow they are considered dots when they clearly aren't. This has been bugged internally.
    • Siphoning Attacks (Nightblade): This buff looks like it can still be activated even when not having enough mana to use it. This has been bugged internally.
    • Heavy Weapons (Two-Handed): The Bleeding caused by Axes occurs two seconds after applying it and has a 100% chance to procc although it shouldn't. While constantly attacking / weaving you will never actually get any bleed damage on your target because the effect will just get reapplied again and again and won't have two seconds of time to ever cause damage. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more information.
    • Shooting Star (Mage's Guild): The animation of this skill is sometimes missing at rank one and possibly on other ranks aswell. By @Panth141 : Video If it is missing once it will always be missing in that session. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more information.
    • Soul Lock (Soul Magic): This Passive does not fill empty Soul Gems reliably. There are reports of it not working at all with one point (5%) assigned and it working with a chance of around 2-3% with two points (10%) assigned. Other people claim it to be working correctly. Keep in mind the monsters need to be close to your level when testing this. This has been bugged.
    • Battle Resurrection (Support): This passive does not work in Imperial City (questionable if intended or not). Working on a fix.
    • Any Charge Ability (Two Handed / Templar / Sword and Board) : We all know it: Those Charge abilities can get you stuck, leaving your character unable to move forever. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Pack Leader (Werewolf): Heavy Attacks with this Morph of the Werewolf Ultimate do not restore any Stamina completely destroying the purpose of this morph. Investigating
    • Sorcerer Pets (Sorcerer): As reported by @Fat_Cat45, sorc pets damage is not increased by Elemental Expert or Elfborn (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2252074#Comment_2252074). @Asayre : Also it seems that pets only take the caster's crit chance but not crit multiplier. On top of that the pets sometimes become unresponsive and don't do anything at all. By @Xilc : Video
    • Flames of Oblivion (Dragonknight): This ability's first hit always does extremely little damage (like 1 to 5 damage). The moment this DoT gets applied on a target (the fireball flying towards it and hitting it) a damage number of 1 to 5 pops up. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more information.
    Bugged Achievements / Dungeons / Quests:
    • Daily World Boss Quest in Hrothgar (Quest): The Person you need to talk with to get your Daily World Boss Quest in Hrothgar is often not spawned correctly for you when going to him for the first time in that session. A Relog while being in the house where he should be makes him spawn correctly for you. This has been bugged.
    • Praxin Douare in vSpindleclutch (Dungeon): It is currently not possible to loot this boss after defeating him. This has been bugged.
    • Long Live the King (Quest): In this quest (fourth part of the Orsinium Main Quest) you have to obtain King Kurog's favourite Ale from a vendor. This is not working for people with a bounty as the vendor does not talk to you although vendors with quests should still interact normally with people with a bounty. This will be fixed with PC patch 2.2.8 (today on NA, tomorrow on EU), and in the next console incremental patch.
    • Serpent in Sanctum Ophidia (Trial): The pink bubbles the boss should spawn are not visible. You can only see a slight pink shade on the ground below them. Maybe it's an issue with too many particles being present at the time so giving the bubbles highest priority to show their particles could fix this. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Molag Kena in WGT (Dungeon): Sometimes one of Molag Kena's 4 adds (100% / 60% / 30%) can not be killed (suffers damages at first until it becomes untargetable). This happens when somebody puts Elemental Drain (Destruction Staff) on one of the adds and it's still on it when it dies. This will be fixed in the next major update.
    • Drops in vWGT and vICP (Dungeon): There seem to be issues with the drop rates of the itemsets of those two dungeons. Detailed Thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/231141/vwgt-vicp-dropbug-theories-and-tests/p1 We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info. All drops appear to be correct.
    • Flesh Abomination in ICP (Dungeon]: The hoarvor's spawned by this boss sometimes are not attackable and walk around randomly (but they don't harm anybody) until the boss spawns his 4 exploding Hoarvors. The bugged hoarvors explode as well then. On PTS the fight worked without this issue. So far we have seen this happen anumber of times but we are not able to nail down why it happens sometimes. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info. The Hoarvors seem to spawn and act as intended.
    • Lord Warden in ICP (Dungeon): When the Boss charges his oneshot ability and people are falling down from the sky after using the portals and there is a portal right in the middle, it will oneshot you when you land on it. Giving you the message 'Portal Feedback' in death recap. For example when only 3 people are alive the moment the boss starts casting his oneshot ability not all portals will be used (1 portal with the capacity of 1 will remain). If this portal then moves exactly through the middle and the three remaining people falling from the sky will fall directly onto it they will die immediatly with said death recap. Another issue with this Boss is that he sometimes forgets to renew his portals when there are none available when he goes into his shadow phase. By @asneakybanana : Video Investigating
    • Molag Kena in WGT (Dungeon): It is still possible to destroy Molag Kena's rotating Lightning Walls and make the disappear. This is caused by using the Templar Spear Synergy right in the middle of the room when the Lightning Walls are up. This should have been fixed back in patch 2.2.4
    • Werewolf (Quest): Everytime the objective of this quest receives an update you need to leave and reenter the area for it to work correctly. This will be fixed in the next incremental patch (not today for PC, but the one after that).
    Bugged Items / Other:
    • Group Finder (General): Occasionally you get kicked out of the game when using wayshrines while in a Group Finder Group. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Crafting Motifs (Item): Often they show as still available to be learned although your character already knows them leading to wrong purchases in guild stores etc. This has been bugged.
    • Weekly Leaderboard Rewards (General): Currently People are only receiving 1 Weekly Reward although they are eligable for two. This should have been fixed last week.
    • Critical Strikes (General): The Khajiit Passive that grants you up to 8% crit does not work for Weapon Crit. Detailed Thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/225511/something-fishy-going-on-with-critical-strike/p1
    • Molag Baal (Imperial City): The Spawnevent for Molag Baal in the Sewers of Imperial City is currently broken. Also people report that they are getting stuck a lot around the middle area of the sewers. This will be fixed with today's 2.2.8 PC incremental patch, and the next console incremental.
    • Freeze on Login (General): By @Ffastyl : This issue occurs while the game is in Fullscreen (NOT Windowed Fullscreen) during the loading screen after selecting a character to play as. What has been the only trigger for this is alt-tabbing during this specific load screen for any degree of time at any point once the loading screen has begun and before it ends.
      Steps to reproduce:
      1. Set window to "Fullscreen," not "Fullscreen (Windowed)"
      2. Select a character to play
      3. During the loading screen alt-tab
      4. The game should freeze at about the time the loading screen would normally finishd
      The game freeze prevents alt-tabbing as the window is stuck on the top layer of the screen. This makes the only client-side fix a hard restart/reboot of the computer. No files are damaged but due to the game window being stuck on the top layer the Task Manager cannot be used to force quit ESO. We weren't able to reproduce this.
    • Fighter's Guild / Mage's Guild level (General): Some people are reporting that they can not reach level 10 in their Fighter's Guild / Mage's Guild skillines. Thread with more information : http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/221681/bug-not-able-to-unlock-dawnbreaker-can-not-progress-in-the-fighters-guild-skillline-anymore#latest This has been bugged.
    • Siege Weapons (Cyrodiil): Occasionally those become unusuable and disappear after a few seconds. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Crown Repair Kits (Item): Seomtimes they don't work but still disappear from your inventory. This happened to me while being in combat. When standing still, not doing anything else besides activating the Item and out of a fight they seem to always work. This will be fixed in today's PC incremental patch (2.2.8) and the next console incremental.
    • Keep Guards (Cyrodiil): The charged up heavy attack of those guards makes you kneel down wihtout being able to break free. CC Immunity does not work against the guards. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Molag Kena (Itemset): It is possible to activate this set's effect without using two consecutive lightattacks. You can throw in a skill inbetween the two light attacks (doesn't work with all skills) and it will still procc making it brokenly overpowered and a musthave for pretty much every DPS. When this set proccs it will wipe off Major Sorcery/Brutality from your character. They will still show in the character sheet and also in the stats (Spell/Weapon Damage) in the character sheet but you will notice that they are not actually having an effect by looking at tooltip damage values for your skills. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Shields (UI): You see a shield on your Health bar although you don't have one. It stays even after dying. Usually happens in PvP (very often), and can only be fixed if you leave Cyrodiil or relog. Probably caused when you receive a shield on your client but didn't actually receive it because you were already dead serverside for example. That shield stays on your healthbar forever then. Probably fixable by resetting all API shield values to 0 on death. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Infight (AvA): Quite often (especially after healing other people in a big fight) you will remain in combat for a long time making it impossible for you to mount up. This is most likely caused by the people you healed before getting in a new fight although they are not affected by your healing anymore and probably not even close to you. Adding a good quote by @Dagoth_Rac : Basically, if I was in combat with a player, we should leave combat after a certain amount of time or distance. I should not still be in combat if minutes have passed, I have not engaged with any enemies, and that other player is not in my vicinity. Cyrodiil is big enough as it is. I don't want to walk from Keep to Keep just because some player ran away and stealthed 5 minutes ago. Investigating
    • Casting + Animation Cancelling (General): After casting an ability with a cast time and animation canceling with light attack or other abilities, such as crystal fragment followed swiftly by a light attack and entropy can make your crystal fragment animation get stuck to the side of your head and the dmg doesnt seem to hit your target. It can happen with any casted ability like Wrecking Blow and Snipe aswell. Thread with more info and a Video: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/219265/crystal-fragments-bug-vid This has been bugged.
    • CC Immunity (General): CC Immunity is not working reliably and seems to never work against charge abilities and Power Bash (Sword and Board) when being affected by Retreating Maneuver (Support). On top of that it is possible to get stunned again while being in the 'break free'-animation. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Emperor Health Buff (Imperial City): You don't get this buff in the Imperial City Districts but you do get it in the Imperial City Sewers. A Relog can fix this. This has been bugged.
    Exploits:
    • Dungeon Scaling (General): It is possible to complete dungeons on Veteran difficulty although the monsters were scaled down to a non veteran party member. This allows for 2 easy gold keys when vICP or vWGT are the objective for the Undaunted Daily Pledge. This is most likely also the bug that allows you to switch between MA and vMA in the middle of a run. (I have some ideas on how it works, but no explanation here as those are only theories.) The issue for scaled down Veteran dungeons was fixed with the Orsinium DLC; we aren't able to reproduce the issue where you can switch between regular and Vet Maelstrom Arena, and would love some more info or a video for this.
    • Molag Kena (Dungeon): It is possible to destroy Molag Kena's rotating Lightning Walls and make the disappear. This is caused by using the Templar Spear Synergy right in the middle of the room when the Lightning Walls are up. Investigating
    • Keep Walls (Cyrodiil): It is possible to jump up damaged Keep Walls. By @MaxwellCrystal : Video This should have been fixed with the last DLC update.
    • Arena in IC (Exploit): Currently you can prevent other alliances from entering the Arena by either throwing Caltrops (Assault) or Wall of Elements (Destruction Staff) at the door. This will put enemies in fight so that they cannot use the door to enter the arena. To my knowledge those two skills are the only ones that can apply damage through objects. This can also stop players from leaving the arena. This is currently working as designed.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Thornen
    Thornen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks so much to everyone for compiling this list, and apologies for taking so long to respond. Please forgive the blatant copy/paste responses in here; just wanted to make sure we got this info out to you guys. Hope this helps!

• Synergizer (Champion System): Currently not working for everyone. For Dragonknights it seems to not work at all. Might be a stacking issue with Mountain's Blessing. This has been bugged internally.
    • Radiant Destruction (Templar): This skill and its morphs always crit on the first tick. Previously the first tick was not able to crit at all. The fix to that gave it 100% crit. I have confirmation from multiple of my templar friends that they always crit on the first tick. On top of that the additional damage bonus does not work on shielded targets We weren't able to reproduce this. Any additional information, or a video, would be appreciated.
    • Defensive Stance (Sword and Board): The API reports that this ability would give you a shield, which it doesn't. The tooltip doesn't actually mention a damage shield, so we'll need more information if this is actually a thing.
    • Empowering Chain (Dragonknight): The Empower buff granted by this ability only increases the daamge of the next Stamina based ability by 20%. According to the tooltip it should increase any ability's damage. The tooltip states that it's the next attack, but doesn't actually mentioned it should be any ability.
    • Talons (Dragonknight): When this skill is reflected by Eclipse (Templar) it will give an extreme speed boost to the Dragonknight. By @Legedric : Video This will be fixed in the next major update.
    • Channeled Heavy Attacks (Restoration Staff, Lightning Staff): The channeled heavy attacks of those weapons are now blockable and dodgable. This was not mentioned in any Patch Notes and might be a bug. This has been bugged internally.
    • Velocious Curse (Sorcerer): This skill, although not a DoT effect, does not procc Surge (Sorcerer). This ability sometimes does not fire especially if you switch weapons and use skills on your second bar. This has been bugged internally.
    • Magicka Detonation (Assault): This skill, although not a DoT effect, does not procc Surge (Sorcerer). This has been bugged internally.
    • Molten Weapons (Dragonknight): This skill and its morphs do not increase the damage of the channeled heavy attacks from Lightning Staffs and Restoration Staffs. This has been bugged internally.
    • Puncturing Sweep / Biting Jabs (Templar): The 140% damage bonus does not apply on shielded targets. Thread with more information: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/220848/puncturing-sweep-biting-jabs-currently-bugged-please-fix We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more information.
    • Concealed Weapons (Nightblade): Using this ability out of Bat Swarm (Vampire) can result in an unbreakable stun on the target. More insight on this by @rfennell_ESO : The unbreakable cc's are nearly always being done with a fear and then another cc immediately on top of it. It can be done by Clouding swarm->mass hysteria->surprise attack. Seeing more and more instances of it being exploited, likely the "unbreakable stun" is being done with clouding swarm->surprise attack->mass hysteria. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more information.
    • Clouding Swarm (Vampire): Attacks with a knockback can make your invisibility granted by this skill disappear. Also Singletarget channelled Attacks like Restoration Staff / Lightning Staff Heavy Attacks or Radiant Destruction can prevent you from getting invisibility on activation. If somebody has you target locked before you go into Clouding Swarm he can still attack you with Single Target Attacks. Not sure if intended: Since 1.7 Mark Target and Detection Potions can be used to counter the invisibility. This has been bugged internally.
    • Power Bash (Sword and Board): It is not possible to rolldodge this skill. It appears this can be dodged, though the window is fairly small.
    • Guard (Support): This skill got the tooltip: "While toggled Stamina does regenerate." added. This change to the tooltip was made at the same time Zenimax introduced zero Stamina Regenaration while blocking. Yet Stamina does not regenerate while using that skill and blocking at the same time. By @Aconight : Video. Also this skill doesn't work 100% reliably. By @SkylarkAU : Video The tooltip will be fixed in the next major update, and we're still working on the issue where the ability only intercepts one incoming projectile.
    • Rally (Two-Handed): The strong heal you should receive when the buff expires does not always work. By @VaxtinTheWolf : Video This has been bugged internally.
    • Minor Ward/Resolve (Buff): Getting minor ward/resolve when major ward/resolve is already up does not give the boost from minor. Casting minor before major (or reapplying major) gives both. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more information.
    • Reflective Scales (Dragonknight): Sometimes this skill does not reflect skills although it is active. There are multiple people reporting this issue. By @MaxwellCrystal : Video We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more information.
    • Battle Leveling (AvA): Battle Leveling does not apply to Sorcerer Summons. This will be fixed in the next major update.
    • Caltrops (Assault): When you throw caltrops down and you sprint over them sometimes you'll gain super speed. This happens almost always when fighting Grobull in Veteran Darkshade Caverns and probably has to do with his reflect mechanic. It has been reported to also happen in Cyrodiil which could be a bigger problem because let's be honest ... 1000% movement speed is extremely funny but also slightly unfair. This also happens when using Boundless Storm (Sorcerer) on your caltrops according to reports. Investigating
    • Thundering Presence (Sorcerer): This skill does not procc Ravager although it should when damaging enemies in melee range. This skill was bugged on PTS in a way that it was proccing Ravager even when not hitting any mobs with it. I reported that issue and got a reply that they are fixing it. Seems they just made it so it doesn't procc Ravager at all. Investigating
    • Daedric Mines (Sorcerer): Daedric Mines don't proc the heal from Power/Critical Surge (Sorcerer) when they crit. Allegedly that's because somehow they are considered dots when they clearly aren't. This has been bugged internally.
    • Siphoning Attacks (Nightblade): This buff looks like it can still be activated even when not having enough mana to use it. This has been bugged internally.
    • Heavy Weapons (Two-Handed): The Bleeding caused by Axes occurs two seconds after applying it and has a 100% chance to procc although it shouldn't. While constantly attacking / weaving you will never actually get any bleed damage on your target because the effect will just get reapplied again and again and won't have two seconds of time to ever cause damage. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more information.
    • Shooting Star (Mage's Guild): The animation of this skill is sometimes missing at rank one and possibly on other ranks aswell. By @Panth141 : Video If it is missing once it will always be missing in that session. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more information.
    • Soul Lock (Soul Magic): This Passive does not fill empty Soul Gems reliably. There are reports of it not working at all with one point (5%) assigned and it working with a chance of around 2-3% with two points (10%) assigned. Other people claim it to be working correctly. Keep in mind the monsters need to be close to your level when testing this. This has been bugged.
    • Battle Resurrection (Support): This passive does not work in Imperial City (questionable if intended or not). Working on a fix.
    • Any Charge Ability (Two Handed / Templar / Sword and Board) : We all know it: Those Charge abilities can get you stuck, leaving your character unable to move forever. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Pack Leader (Werewolf): Heavy Attacks with this Morph of the Werewolf Ultimate do not restore any Stamina completely destroying the purpose of this morph. Investigating
    • Sorcerer Pets (Sorcerer): As reported by @Fat_Cat45, sorc pets damage is not increased by Elemental Expert or Elfborn (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2252074#Comment_2252074). @Asayre : Also it seems that pets only take the caster's crit chance but not crit multiplier. On top of that the pets sometimes become unresponsive and don't do anything at all. By @Xilc : Video
    • Flames of Oblivion (Dragonknight): This ability's first hit always does extremely little damage (like 1 to 5 damage). The moment this DoT gets applied on a target (the fireball flying towards it and hitting it) a damage number of 1 to 5 pops up. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more information.
    Bugged Achievements / Dungeons / Quests:
    • Daily World Boss Quest in Hrothgar (Quest): The Person you need to talk with to get your Daily World Boss Quest in Hrothgar is often not spawned correctly for you when going to him for the first time in that session. A Relog while being in the house where he should be makes him spawn correctly for you. This has been bugged.
    • Praxin Douare in vSpindleclutch (Dungeon): It is currently not possible to loot this boss after defeating him. This has been bugged.
    • Long Live the King (Quest): In this quest (fourth part of the Orsinium Main Quest) you have to obtain King Kurog's favourite Ale from a vendor. This is not working for people with a bounty as the vendor does not talk to you although vendors with quests should still interact normally with people with a bounty. This will be fixed with PC patch 2.2.8 (today on NA, tomorrow on EU), and in the next console incremental patch.
    • Serpent in Sanctum Ophidia (Trial): The pink bubbles the boss should spawn are not visible. You can only see a slight pink shade on the ground below them. Maybe it's an issue with too many particles being present at the time so giving the bubbles highest priority to show their particles could fix this. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Molag Kena in WGT (Dungeon): Sometimes one of Molag Kena's 4 adds (100% / 60% / 30%) can not be killed (suffers damages at first until it becomes untargetable). This happens when somebody puts Elemental Drain (Destruction Staff) on one of the adds and it's still on it when it dies. This will be fixed in the next major update.
    • Drops in vWGT and vICP (Dungeon): There seem to be issues with the drop rates of the itemsets of those two dungeons. Detailed Thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/231141/vwgt-vicp-dropbug-theories-and-tests/p1 We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info. All drops appear to be correct.
    • Flesh Abomination in ICP (Dungeon]: The hoarvor's spawned by this boss sometimes are not attackable and walk around randomly (but they don't harm anybody) until the boss spawns his 4 exploding Hoarvors. The bugged hoarvors explode as well then. On PTS the fight worked without this issue. So far we have seen this happen anumber of times but we are not able to nail down why it happens sometimes. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info. The Hoarvors seem to spawn and act as intended.
    • Lord Warden in ICP (Dungeon): When the Boss charges his oneshot ability and people are falling down from the sky after using the portals and there is a portal right in the middle, it will oneshot you when you land on it. Giving you the message 'Portal Feedback' in death recap. For example when only 3 people are alive the moment the boss starts casting his oneshot ability not all portals will be used (1 portal with the capacity of 1 will remain). If this portal then moves exactly through the middle and the three remaining people falling from the sky will fall directly onto it they will die immediatly with said death recap. Another issue with this Boss is that he sometimes forgets to renew his portals when there are none available when he goes into his shadow phase. By @asneakybanana : Video Investigating
    • Molag Kena in WGT (Dungeon): It is still possible to destroy Molag Kena's rotating Lightning Walls and make the disappear. This is caused by using the Templar Spear Synergy right in the middle of the room when the Lightning Walls are up. This should have been fixed back in patch 2.2.4
    • Werewolf (Quest): Everytime the objective of this quest receives an update you need to leave and reenter the area for it to work correctly. This will be fixed in the next incremental patch (not today for PC, but the one after that).
    Bugged Items / Other:
    • Group Finder (General): Occasionally you get kicked out of the game when using wayshrines while in a Group Finder Group. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Crafting Motifs (Item): Often they show as still available to be learned although your character already knows them leading to wrong purchases in guild stores etc. This has been bugged.
    • Weekly Leaderboard Rewards (General): Currently People are only receiving 1 Weekly Reward although they are eligable for two. This should have been fixed last week.
    • Critical Strikes (General): The Khajiit Passive that grants you up to 8% crit does not work for Weapon Crit. Detailed Thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/225511/something-fishy-going-on-with-critical-strike/p1
    • Molag Baal (Imperial City): The Spawnevent for Molag Baal in the Sewers of Imperial City is currently broken. Also people report that they are getting stuck a lot around the middle area of the sewers. This will be fixed with today's 2.2.8 PC incremental patch, and the next console incremental.
    • Freeze on Login (General): By @Ffastyl : This issue occurs while the game is in Fullscreen (NOT Windowed Fullscreen) during the loading screen after selecting a character to play as. What has been the only trigger for this is alt-tabbing during this specific load screen for any degree of time at any point once the loading screen has begun and before it ends.
      Steps to reproduce:
      1. Set window to "Fullscreen," not "Fullscreen (Windowed)"
      2. Select a character to play
      3. During the loading screen alt-tab
      4. The game should freeze at about the time the loading screen would normally finishd
      The game freeze prevents alt-tabbing as the window is stuck on the top layer of the screen. This makes the only client-side fix a hard restart/reboot of the computer. No files are damaged but due to the game window being stuck on the top layer the Task Manager cannot be used to force quit ESO. We weren't able to reproduce this.
    • Fighter's Guild / Mage's Guild level (General): Some people are reporting that they can not reach level 10 in their Fighter's Guild / Mage's Guild skillines. Thread with more information : http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/221681/bug-not-able-to-unlock-dawnbreaker-can-not-progress-in-the-fighters-guild-skillline-anymore#latest This has been bugged.
    • Siege Weapons (Cyrodiil): Occasionally those become unusuable and disappear after a few seconds. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Crown Repair Kits (Item): Seomtimes they don't work but still disappear from your inventory. This happened to me while being in combat. When standing still, not doing anything else besides activating the Item and out of a fight they seem to always work. This will be fixed in today's PC incremental patch (2.2.8) and the next console incremental.
    • Keep Guards (Cyrodiil): The charged up heavy attack of those guards makes you kneel down wihtout being able to break free. CC Immunity does not work against the guards. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Molag Kena (Itemset): It is possible to activate this set's effect without using two consecutive lightattacks. You can throw in a skill inbetween the two light attacks (doesn't work with all skills) and it will still procc making it brokenly overpowered and a musthave for pretty much every DPS. When this set proccs it will wipe off Major Sorcery/Brutality from your character. They will still show in the character sheet and also in the stats (Spell/Weapon Damage) in the character sheet but you will notice that they are not actually having an effect by looking at tooltip damage values for your skills. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Shields (UI): You see a shield on your Health bar although you don't have one. It stays even after dying. Usually happens in PvP (very often), and can only be fixed if you leave Cyrodiil or relog. Probably caused when you receive a shield on your client but didn't actually receive it because you were already dead serverside for example. That shield stays on your healthbar forever then. Probably fixable by resetting all API shield values to 0 on death. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Infight (AvA): Quite often (especially after healing other people in a big fight) you will remain in combat for a long time making it impossible for you to mount up. This is most likely caused by the people you healed before getting in a new fight although they are not affected by your healing anymore and probably not even close to you. Adding a good quote by @Dagoth_Rac : Basically, if I was in combat with a player, we should leave combat after a certain amount of time or distance. I should not still be in combat if minutes have passed, I have not engaged with any enemies, and that other player is not in my vicinity. Cyrodiil is big enough as it is. I don't want to walk from Keep to Keep just because some player ran away and stealthed 5 minutes ago. Investigating
    • Casting + Animation Cancelling (General): After casting an ability with a cast time and animation canceling with light attack or other abilities, such as crystal fragment followed swiftly by a light attack and entropy can make your crystal fragment animation get stuck to the side of your head and the dmg doesnt seem to hit your target. It can happen with any casted ability like Wrecking Blow and Snipe aswell. Thread with more info and a Video: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/219265/crystal-fragments-bug-vid This has been bugged.
    • CC Immunity (General): CC Immunity is not working reliably and seems to never work against charge abilities and Power Bash (Sword and Board) when being affected by Retreating Maneuver (Support). On top of that it is possible to get stunned again while being in the 'break free'-animation. We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info.
    • Emperor Health Buff (Imperial City): You don't get this buff in the Imperial City Districts but you do get it in the Imperial City Sewers. A Relog can fix this. This has been bugged.
    Exploits:
    • Dungeon Scaling (General): It is possible to complete dungeons on Veteran difficulty although the monsters were scaled down to a non veteran party member. This allows for 2 easy gold keys when vICP or vWGT are the objective for the Undaunted Daily Pledge. This is most likely also the bug that allows you to switch between MA and vMA in the middle of a run. (I have some ideas on how it works, but no explanation here as those are only theories.) The issue for scaled down Veteran dungeons was fixed with the Orsinium DLC; we aren't able to reproduce the issue where you can switch between regular and Vet Maelstrom Arena, and would love some more info or a video for this.
    • Molag Kena (Dungeon): It is possible to destroy Molag Kena's rotating Lightning Walls and make the disappear. This is caused by using the Templar Spear Synergy right in the middle of the room when the Lightning Walls are up. Investigating
    • Keep Walls (Cyrodiil): It is possible to jump up damaged Keep Walls. By @MaxwellCrystal : Video This should have been fixed with the last DLC update.
    • Arena in IC (Exploit): Currently you can prevent other alliances from entering the Arena by either throwing Caltrops (Assault) or Wall of Elements (Destruction Staff) at the door. This will put enemies in fight so that they cannot use the door to enter the arena. To my knowledge those two skills are the only ones that can apply damage through objects. This can also stop players from leaving the arena. This is currently working as designed.

Don't see Power Overload on this list, it still consistently gets stuck in heavy attack or just plain stops working 50% of the time.
    Options
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    Will long live the king quest also be fixed on console to
    Options
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

"Drops in vWGT and vICP (Dungeon): There seem to be issues with the drop rates of the itemsets of those two dungeons. Detailed Thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/231141/vwgt-vicp-dropbug-theories-and-tests/p1 We weren't able to reproduce this, and need more info. All drops appear to be correct."

LOL you're kidding right? So it's Zos' intention that we run these dungeons for a year and still not get the gear we're looking for. Good game
    Edited by Cuyler on 7 December 2015 17:35
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
    Options
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about getting booted from Wrothgar, particularly inside Orsinium on Xbox? It happens at least once an hour or more to my guildmates and myself. All of a sudden the screen will go black and you find yourself kicked to the Xbox dashboard requiring restarting ESO, logging in, etc. Makes doing daily bosses or quests within Orsinium particularly difficult.
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molag Kena in WGT (Dungeon): It is still possible to destroy Molag Kena's rotating Lightning Walls and make the disappear. This is caused by using the Templar Spear Synergy right in the middle of the room when the Lightning Walls are up. This should have been fixed back in patch 2.2.4
    Um, we assure you, this most definitely has not been fixed.
    Crafting Motifs (Item): Often they show as still available to be learned although your character already knows them leading to wrong purchases in guild stores etc. This has been bugged.
    For the Mercenary Style Motif, the cause of this problem is that the motif does not appear in your library (the full library that you get access to once you get Eidetic Memory from the Mage's Guild). Unlike Glass or other motif chapters, I cannot find or re-read any of the Mercenary chapters in my Eidetic Memory library, and this is why, even though I've learned all 14 chapters of Mercenary, it still says "Use to add to your library" (instead of "Already in your library") in the item popup.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
    Options
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno long live the king quest was fixed on pc but us it going to be fixed on ps4 in my thread I made I said it was happening to me on ps4 and you said it was going to be fixed but I don't play in pc I'm not familiar with how patches work I don't know if console players get the same patches as pc or not
    Options
  • Legedric
    Legedric
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for your work and your feedback on many of these topics, Gina. It is much appreciated!

Legedric the Flamedancer ► - Redguard Dragon Knight
    Legedric the Stormdancer ► - Altmer Sorcerer
    Legedric the Sundancer ► - Altmer Templar

EU | DRUCKWELLE - Retter des Kaiserreiches
    Options