Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Incapacitating Strike Silence 5.0.3

• Stibbons
    Stibbons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should stop the enemy from using stamina skills. Sorc allready have silence.
    Options
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incap is already really strong itself. High single target damage, 20% damage increase and cheap af. No need for a silence or anything. The 20% more damage taken is already enough of an death "Mark".
    Options
  • rootsoflife
    rootsoflife
    Soul Shriven
    Maybe it's time people and guilds start work together, so we can see some changes in the game and also in ZOS, cause people to take such disicions, clearly they don't do much to earn their peyment.

Only way for players (specially pvp) to have some impact in the pvp based changes is to hurt ZOS in their cash flow by stop pay for a good period of time at least the ESO + etc.

These people play with our hobby and with our money, so they need to have some consequences.

Sry for my English and any mistakes, hope you catch up my point.
    Options
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incap was strong as it was in first round off pts notes.
    No need for silence or adding defile back as some suggested.
    Options
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ErMurazor wrote: »
    This is a good change for incap. Magicka have dominated PvP for ages. This balance things out.

Lol is it the 2015? You have some serious lags mate.
    Edited by Mayrael on 13 May 2019 11:35
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • chetter_hummin
    chetter_hummin
    ✭✭✭

Only way for players (specially pvp) to have some impact in the pvp based changes is to hurt ZOS in their cash flow by stop pay for a good period of time at least the ESO + etc.

Agree. Problem is method of cash flow this game has. Servers need constantly cash to work. this constant flow of cash can be done by multiple methods. Zos choose an appealing initial buy and optional sub and crown store, those latter 2 sustaining the cash flow. I dont think ZOS devs are incompetent, they just lack time to do in depth and serious balance because as a company ZOS invest much more of its human resources to maintain the constant flow of cash, the crown store, as a lot of players dont care about balance and stuff, while that matters the most in end game pve and pvp.

That being said, there is a minority who cares about balance. that is because initial buy system with no payed sub is atracting players that will play the game anyway, because it looks cool, because it has some good storylines, because they can rp, u name it, regardless of silence on incap ot not. In other words, Eso has a casual player base .

while Eso system of cash flow will be the same, balance will be done in the same way. Prolly few people working, not enough time to test the changes, leading to absurd changes like cast time on shields or silence on incap. But those changes, as I said before are caused by lack of resources ZOS invest into balance as this will help only a minority and is harder and way less profitable that crown store for the majority of players on server.

I mean, let s face it. Lag is this unbearable in PC EU PVP. FInder for both dungeons and BG does not work so yeah. But crown store always works :disappointed:
    Options
  • ProzTh3Almighty
    ProzTh3Almighty
    ✭✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    If anyone ever needed proof that it was a mistake to add PvP to eso, just send them to this thread.

Many people would not play teso if there was no pvp

Please, this whole thread is about people sniping at each other about having a perceived advantage or disadvantage. When the reality is that it’s usually luck or terrain or just the player skill.

Most pve nbs don’t want the silence as it is nearly 100% useless for them, is that even a consideration to Zos or the people in this thread? How about maybe making this ultimate useful to both PvP and pve, is there even a discussion about it?

How many pve players have left because their play style was messed up because of a PvP change. Woodelves and altmer are now basically running on only two passives in pve because of this constant PvP whine fest. Meanwhile all the PvP players can barely fill up one Cyrodiil battleground.

LMAO, PvE players caused their own nerfs being jealous of who was doing the most DPS.
    Wah, wah mag and stamblades are out parsing sorcs!

So buff Sorcs then if they need it? See how that works? As a NB main I would not be upset if Sorcs got a buff. What's it to me?
    Edit- BTW I am sitting in a queue of 98 to get into PS4 NA Vivec right now. Sure we can't fill a campaign.

Yeah, like I said, one battle ground is full.
    Meanwhile all the PvP players can barely fill up one Cyrodiil battleground.

47048750734_b65d32a391.jpg

32894354607_6c43d7a9b4.jpg

Not to be a naysayer but your looking at a campaign layout that has added multiple instances for farming of anniversary boxes. There is usually only 3 active campaigns plus others that will have 12 ppl PvDoor
    Edited by ProzTh3Almighty on 13 May 2019 16:14
    Options
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »
    fred4 wrote: »
    Yes stamblade doesnt have a lot of delayed burst abilities like sorcs do.
    They have none.
    Stamblades have frontloaded burst which is a lot more difficult to counter.
    You can make an argument about the power of cloak / ganking, regardless of the DD skills used. However you have not done so. You claim stamblades have front-loaded burst. Fair enough. Now stop to think for one second how they achieve that. Is the face-palm moment finally hitting you?

Everyone has access to non-class ultimates. If we're talking about class balance, you have to weigh class skills against each other. My point stands. Other classes have ways to generate burst damage via delayed skills, which NB lacks. NB does it via Death Stroke and it's morphs.

Do I think stamblade - not magblade - is overtuned on live? Yes, but not that much. Do I think the stun or the Defile needed to go? No. Not with the other nerfs that stamblade is receiving.

Yes everyone has access to non class ults. The point was to show that this whole notion that NB is crap without incap is just a fairytale. If we are talking about class balance then stamblade has the best toolkit out of all stamina classes.

If incap should be overloaded because NB doesnt have burst abilities (which they do and it actually hits harder than all other burst abilities) then every single stam class in the game should also get overloaded ults cause again every single one of them lack something that other classes have.

Yes the facepalm moment is indeed finally hitting me. That would be because you keep missing the point. According to you stamblade should have everything otherwise their abilities should be overloaded. So yeah that is a big face palm.
    Pet mag sorcs are op af they are on stamblade lv of damage and i see stamplar and stam warden a common class in groups for a reason because they have strong aoe burst which a stamblade does not have 😎

Yes pet sorcs are broken. Not sure why is this an excuse for stamblades to have overloaded abilities. Thats not how balance works.

And yes other classes have their own playstyles, their own advantages and their own weaknesses. Again, why is this a reason for NBs to have overloaded abilities?

Options
  • Gunzork
    Gunzork
    ✭✭
    The only one counter play for this incap is uninstalling the game and stop paying for eso plus IMO!How devs can think about adding things like that in a game?
    Options
  • BackAndAngry
    BackAndAngry
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS killing it
    PSA - Crown items paid for cash have a chance to soon be obtainable in game for free
    Not my quote "It took a while to sink in that we’re killing it right now..."
    Dragonhold - "...updated Activity Finder for dungeons and Battlegrounds, and also focuses heavily on the first part of the performance improvements for ESO..." ^^
    Options
  • LuxLunae
    LuxLunae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »
    Yes stamblade doesnt have a lot of delayed burst abilities like sorcs do.
    They have none.
    Stamblades have frontloaded burst which is a lot more difficult to counter.
    You can make an argument about the power of cloak / ganking, regardless of the DD skills used. However you have not done so. You claim stamblades have front-loaded burst. Fair enough. Now stop to think for one second how they achieve that. Is the face-palm moment finally hitting you?

Everyone has access to non-class ultimates. If we're talking about class balance, you have to weigh class skills against each other. My point stands. Other classes have ways to generate burst damage via delayed skills, which NB lacks. NB does it via Death Stroke and it's morphs.

Do I think stamblade - not magblade - is overtuned on live? Yes, but not that much. Do I think the stun or the Defile needed to go? No. Not with the other nerfs that stamblade is receiving.

Yes everyone has access to non class ults. The point was to show that this whole notion that NB is crap without incap is just a fairytale. If we are talking about class balance then stamblade has the best toolkit out of all stamina classes.

If incap should be overloaded because NB doesnt have burst abilities (which they do and it actually hits harder than all other burst abilities) then every single stam class in the game should also get overloaded ults cause again every single one of them lack something that other classes have.

Yes the facepalm moment is indeed finally hitting me. That would be because you keep missing the point. According to you stamblade should have everything otherwise their abilities should be overloaded. So yeah that is a big face palm.
    Pet mag sorcs are op af they are on stamblade lv of damage and i see stamplar and stam warden a common class in groups for a reason because they have strong aoe burst which a stamblade does not have 😎

Yes pet sorcs are broken. Not sure why is this an excuse for stamblades to have overloaded abilities. Thats not how balance works.

And yes other classes have their own playstyles, their own advantages and their own weaknesses. Again, why is this a reason for NBs to have overloaded abilities?
    Mag sorcs are just as op as stamblade no matter what you say I hope mag sorcs nerf comes next I may even jump on nerf mag sorc train I have never ask for a class nerf but way you guys beg for nb nerf I may ask for mag sorcs nerf 🙂
    Options