Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• Holger30
    Holger30
    ✭✭✭
    Tomes of Tributes:
    13 I needed

Apocryphal Pages:

Chronicle of Apocrypha
    Cipher Akacirn's Journal
    Ilasaba's Excuses
    Onri Murien's Hidden Wishes
    The Curse of Blackscale Island
    Zeirinia's Silent Admission

Telvanni Tomes:
    Closed By Order of the Abbot
    Communications Between Nilphas and Thoryn
    Edited by Holger30 on 27 February 2024 15:21
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Holger30 wrote: »
    Tomes of Tributes:
    24 I needed

Apocryphal Pages:

Chronicle of Apocrypha
    Cipher Akacirn's Journal
    Ilasaba's Excuses
    Onri Murien's Hidden Wishes
    The Curse of Blackscale Island
    Zeirinia's Silent Admission

Dungeon Delver Documetns:
    Captain Burwarah's Records
    Izzmothar's Power
    Obscure Killers of the North
    The Felling of Windweaper's Grove
    The Silver Rose Blooms over Borderwatch

Library of Incunabula:
    Fynboar the Resurrected

Telvanni Tomes:
    Closed By Order of the Abbot
    Communications Between Nilphas and Thoryn

Apocryphal Pages:[/b]
    Ilasaba's Excuses - Bugged
    Onri Murien's Hidden Wishes - Bugged
    The Curse of Blackscale Island - - Bugged if you fineshed quest before U39
    Zeirinia's Silent Admission - Bugged

Dungeon Delver Documetns:
    Captain Burwarah's Records - In random room Inside Endless Archive
    Izzmothar's Power - In random room Inside Endless Archive
    Obscure Killers of the North - In random room Inside Endless Archive
    The Felling of Windweaper's Grove - In random room Inside Endless Archive
    The Silver Rose Blooms over Borderwatch - In random room Inside Endless Archive

Library of Incunabula:
    Fynboar the Resurrected - After finished second quest for Dantuzo

Telvanni Tomes:
    Closed By Order of the Abbot - Bugged
    Communications Between Nilphas and Thoryn - Bugged

You can get the rest of the books with the person in the group who is doing the quest.
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obscure killers of the north is in the goat mini game room, izzmothar's power is in the circular room with bridges, captain burwah's records iirc was in the big room with curve walls on the inside of one of the walls, not sure of the other ones

@Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    GeneralEU wrote: »
    You can get the rest of the books with the person in the group who is doing the quest.
    I have an alt account, and I have considered buying Necrom when it's on sale just so I can use my alt account to get ONE book :D
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tatanko wrote: »
    I have an alt account, and I have considered buying Necrom when it's on sale just so I can use my alt account to get ONE book :D

Don't do it ! Or they will learn how to sell more accounts and they will never fix books !
    lol
    Edited by Rishikesa108 on 6 November 2023 21:17
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Tatanko wrote: »

Theoretically, if on your main account, but on another character you reach a place where you can find a book that is blocked with a task then the other person can enter there and you on the main character enter and make a group with that person. Perhaps something like that would work.
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_Adrikoth

Please make "Tomes of Tributes" entries account wide
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • Germakochi
    Germakochi
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone! Is there a discord server for people that collect all the books? I just ma de a discord server for antiquities and thought it would actually be much better if this thread was on a discord server because we could pin all the bugged books or hard to find books so that people wouldnt have to ask for the hundreth time even if it is mentioned hundred times before. If there are people interested the antiquities server could be merged as a collectors discord server. Tell me your opinion.
    I will also leave the link for the discord server.

https://discord.gg/DP3pArahx
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Germakochi wrote: »
    Hey everyone! Is there a discord server for people that collect all the books? I just ma de a discord server for antiquities and thought it would actually be much better if this thread was on a discord server because we could pin all the bugged books or hard to find books so that people wouldnt have to ask for the hundreth time even if it is mentioned hundred times before. If there are people interested the antiquities server could be merged as a collectors discord server. Tell me your opinion.

It's a nice idea, but many people will prefer to write a post rather than check 4 posts earlier with the same question.
  • Protector1981
    Protector1981
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a nice idea, but many people will prefer to write a post rather than check 4 posts earlier with the same question.

Made my Day :D
  • Germakochi
    Germakochi
    ✭✭✭

I sometimes miss the post explainig it, even though I actually try to read every entry so I thpught it may be a good idea. Some people are lazy but it is actually not so easy to search even wehne you search imo.
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭

Made my Day :D

You call that a lie? :3

I sometimes miss the post explainig it, even though I actually try to read every entry so I thpught it may be a good idea. Some people are lazy but it is actually not so easy to search even wehne you search imo.

I'm not writing about searching through 115 pages of posts, because it's really hard to find something here, but it doesn't look good when the answer is only 4 posts higher than the question. The second thing is that we have 2 topics about bugged books.
  • Protector1981
    Protector1981
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GeneralEU

What? No :) I dont lie o:) and u also not :)
    Edited by Protector1981 on 9 November 2023 18:37
  • Protector1981
    Protector1981
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another short Question:

Where exactly is "Captain Burwarah' Records"?

I mean, i have many Runs in the Archive. But i didnt find this Book. Or is this a Achievement Thing?
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another short Question:

Where exactly is "Captain Burwarah' Records"?

I mean, i have many Runs in the Archive. But i didnt find this Book. Or is this a Achievement Thing?

See above.

EDIT: If it's not there, it's in the square room with a square depression in the center on one of the inner corners. I forget which of those books is which.
    Edited by Djennku on 11 November 2023 07:22
    @Djennku, PCNA.

• Protector1981
    Protector1981
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, sorry @Djennku did not see the Name of the Book in your Posting :) Thank you :)
  • Protector1981
    Protector1981
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bildschirmfotovon2023b6e3e.png

Got it :D
    Edited by Protector1981 on 11 November 2023 18:06
  • Eisengreifer
    Endless Archive
    On the Discovery of Relic Fiends
    jxtvp3yyh2mq.png
    3nkcusu23ir1.png
  • Eisengreifer
    Captain Burwarah's Records

5d78jq8b3k0e.png
    b7f4joq1wi05.png
  • mariliaribas
    mariliaribas
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody knows where the book "The truth in sequence vol. 11" is located? In Uesp it says that it's in the mnemonic planisphere but I have no idea where exactly and the addon doesn't show it...
  • Tobyja
    Tobyja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anybody knows where the book "The truth in sequence vol. 11" is located? In Uesp it says that it's in the mnemonic planisphere but I have no idea where exactly and the addon doesn't show it...

I guess it once was found in a bookshelf there in the planisphere, because my add-on tells me, a random bookshelf in clockwork city or Artaeum. I'm not aware of any specific location of this book.
    I myself found it in the Brass Fortress, Archivox or Clockwork Basilica.
    fe32wie1hcbk.jpg

Fast check... Basilica -> first bookshelf on the left.
    gtidsxue2qj2.jpg

Guess, after reset its no more there, today (bookshelves changes content then?). And i'm afraid, that there are some bookshelfs to check. But good luck!
    "Am Beginn einer jeden Katastrophe steht eine Vermutung."
  • Germakochi
    Germakochi
    ✭✭✭
    Endless Archive
    On the Discovery of Relic Fiends
    jxtvp3yyh2mq.png
    3nkcusu23ir1.png

That's the last one I need. Wasn't lucky to spawn there thus far. Hopefully in the coming days. Good to know, that it really exists.
  • Eisengreifer
    The Silver Rose Blooms over Borderwatch

vrfttwjjysif.png
    0d99s5vscvrx.png
  • Eisengreifer
    Izzmothar's Power
    (it's on the lower of the 2 middle platforms, so you have to spawn there)

bt5o2ul8qwoz.png
    4dehw1l5ugj3.png
  • Daniel141182
    Daniel141182
    ✭✭
    So still no fix to the 6 missing pages 4 from apoc and two from telvanni?
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just realized something very important. The furnishings books that drop at EA (some of them, at least) are the same books from the Eidetic collection of Apocrypha and Telvanni Peninsula. I just got the furnishing of Uluscant's Manifesto, which is an "Apocryphal Pages" book that I already knew. This way someone will also be able to get the famous 6 unknown books, put them in their home and invite others to read them!!! At least... I hope so!
    Edited by Rishikesa108 on 18 November 2023 02:31
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just realized something very important. The furnishings books that drop at EA (some of them, at least) are the same books from the Eidetic collection of Apocrypha and Telvanni Peninsula. I just got the furnishing of Uluscant's Manifesto, which is an "Apocryphal Pages" book that I already knew. This way someone will also be able to get the famous 6 unknown books, put them in their home and invite others to read them!!! At least... I hope so!

From another thread, one of the devs said that you need to know the eidetic memory book to be able to collect the furnishing.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

• Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Djennku wrote: »
    From another thread, one of the devs said that you need to know the eidetic memory book to be able to collect the furnishing.

Please can you link this thread ?
    My opinion is that 6 books are bugged, so nobody is able to know those books, because most of them are not present in the game.
    Just one of them is bugged only for the unlucky people who have already done the related quest when that book was recataloged from ZOS.
    I think that if one of us could find and grab it... we can go and read it in his own house.

Edited by Rishikesa108 on 19 November 2023 03:32
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My opinion is that 6 books are bugged, so nobody is able to know those books, because most of them are not present in the game.
    Just one of them is bugged only for the unlucky people who have already done the related quest when that book was recataloged from ZOS.
    I think that if one of us could find and grab it... we can go and read it in his own house.

I don't remember where it was mentioned, but I can try to find the thread.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

• Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

May I know what 6 books you mean? What are their names please?

Thank you.

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes