Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

"Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection."

• BoozeKashi
    BoozeKashi
    ✭✭
    @Jumper45 Please provide a bit more information as to where you can see this "Dev Tracker", and what sort of actual information is being provided there.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it on top left, and the answer is none. "Some residual effects..." "We're investigating..."

Nice how EU server was reported and fixed in 25 minutes though. ;) We know this because they posted that on the Service Alerts page, but alas, still not even a mention of NA server issues there. :(
    Edited by BoozeKashi on 10 August 2015 15:22
  • Jumper45
    Jumper45
    ✭✭✭
    Top left near categories etc. Let you see posts without having to dig deep into forums to find them.
    “All right, I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager!
    Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man whose gonna burn your house down - with the lemons!” (Portal 2)

17 Years MMORPG Experience healing and I still havn't figured out why people stand in red circles.
  • trezomnar
    trezomnar
    I think my problem is that I've done everything they suggested and submitted a ticket and I still haven't gotten in nor heard back. I'm hoping that, when I get home from work today, it will be working. Otherwise, I think I'm just going to be out of luck.
  • Jumper45
    Jumper45
    ✭✭✭
    Also if youre stuck at loading screen to character list the work around is to log in. If it doesnt let u in after 20seconds or so cancel and repeat. Might take a few times ( people say around 5) but you will get in eventually to character list. From there you can log into the characters it lets you. Known work arounds. That being said as long as you can log into the character you want to play you could have been/be playing this entire time.
    “All right, I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager!
    Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man whose gonna burn your house down - with the lemons!” (Portal 2)

17 Years MMORPG Experience healing and I still havn't figured out why people stand in red circles.
  • TheLastDream
    TheLastDream
    Soul Shriven
    Fix this garbage its been 3 days! None of the suggested things fix it. Its not our side it's server related. EU takes 25 mins to fix NA 3days+
  • BoozeKashi
    BoozeKashi
    ✭✭
    Spam method only works sometimes, not consistently and it could take a good while to actually get to character selection screen. From there it's another crap shoot if it will actually load any character or kick you back to title screen to start all over again. I would hardly call that playing.

I have been lucky a few times with this method, but it still randomly kicks, not even load screen or way shrine. Just random. I got an indication it was coming when I could no longer open doors or use workstations. (Press X to Use/Open) I could press X all day but nothing happened. About 90 seconds after that starts, back to title screen again.
  • Jumper45
    Jumper45
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah from what ive been able to gather from others or test myself your character is either locked or its not. Finding out which one will require you to go through the entire process each time.

• BoozeKashi
    BoozeKashi
    ✭✭
    For me it seems to be account--wide as the same problems happen to all three characters on the NA server.
  • TheLastDream
    TheLastDream
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS update consists of "Reboot your PS4,Send a ticket and see you in 3 days"
  • BoozeKashi
    BoozeKashi
    ✭✭
    Now going on 4 days...
  • Jumper45
    Jumper45
    ✭✭✭
    Pay no mind to those canned responses. They have like Tens of thousands upon thousands of tickets and there is no way they can answer each one with a personal touch. They will spam a ton with canned responses because it would take longer to answer all of them then to just fix it. Im not even sure id trust them handle tickets correctly anyways. Way before I had a ticket about an ability not working correctly and they sent me back a personal email to my ticket about questing issues... This was after the ticket was pushed up to 3 different people upon me responding saying it has nothing to do with quests lol. So -shrug- becareful what you wish for.

• BoozeKashi
    BoozeKashi
    ✭✭
    Friendly PSA:

The PS Store has a rating system. 1 - 5 stars. I rated accordingly.

Does XB have something similar?
  • trezomnar
    trezomnar
    Day 4

The Smoke of Loading continues to bellow as if I am the recipient of some strange cosmic joke. If I try to interact with it, I am met with the appearance of a strange spinning sigil that, sometimes, endlessly spins. On some occasions, though, it returns with a confusing message. I think the message is to indicate that a great warrior will come to save me from this oblivion..Vlad Connect'n. I pray he is on his way as my mind is becoming muddled and I feel the rage of helplessness setting in.

I have heard tales of priests and seers that have set to task against this strange limbo but I've yet to see any actual proof of their trials...I curse Sheogorath for I miss my swamps of Deshaan and the ice caves of Eastmarch. This lonely darkness is a punishment and a curse upon me. All I am left with is cheese...cheese and a strange magical fork...
  • hexify25
    hexify25
    Soul Shriven
    Ps4
    NA
    My main was zoning between Eastmarch and The Rift, now it won't load
    I was getting kicked every time I fast traveled between zones
  • trezomnar
    trezomnar
    hexify25 wrote: »
    Ps4
    NA
    My main was zoning between Eastmarch and The Rift, now it won't load
    I was getting kicked every time I fast traveled between zones

At least you can get in. I can't get past the server select screen.
  • CMDFINEST86
    CMDFINEST86
    Soul Shriven
    Since friday. Nothing. Took me almost as long to create forum account. Smh
  • Nikkor
    Nikkor
    ✭✭✭
    mimiso wrote: »
    Deleting my application saved data on my ps4 resolved the login issue for me .

did nothing for me.

• howard8844_ESO
    I love the start if the email, to a ticket. Helping you is our passion!" Fantastic.
  • Jumper45
    Jumper45
    ✭✭✭
    I love the start if the email, to a ticket. Helping you is our passion!" Fantastic.

Little did you know they wanted to be treated as unsung heros haha. You'll never know of the good deeds they have done for you!

• jtdeater
    jtdeater
    Soul Shriven
    I haven't been able to log since Friday. I have tried everything including uninstalling and reinstalling the game, no luck. My question is when I reinstalled those two big patches never downloaded, why?
  • cvanover83
    cvanover83
    Soul Shriven
    Jumper45, if you don't work for Zenimax, they ought to hire you.
  • MrPoolaty
    MrPoolaty
    ✭✭
    Since friday. Nothing. Took me almost as long to create forum account. Smh

Yea the forum account creation was kind of ridiculous for me as well
  • Jumper45
    Jumper45
    ✭✭✭
    cvanover83 wrote: »
    Jumper45, if you don't work for Zenimax, they ought to hire you.

I dont think they could afford me haha. They would need to pay me more then a daily ration of potatoes and water which is what they pay their employees now if I had to wager. Im Irish so only half of that deal is tempting to me.

• cvanover83
    cvanover83
    Soul Shriven
    So yeah. My game seems to be working. Thanks Zenimax, sorry I made things personal...oh wait, maybe that was in my head.
  • alexandava
    Yeah I just played last 2 hours with no issues. Able to jump zones without being booted. Seems good now. Any change happen?
  • MacPhreak
    MacPhreak
    I play on EU mostly and NA whenever I can't log into the EU side. I've been having disconnect issues since 2 days after I bought the game, strangely enough exactly the same day they released that 15gb patch about 5 weeks ago. Some days I get to play for an hour or 2 with no disconnections, most days I get disconnected every 5 mins though. I honestly think I've spent more time logging into this game than I have playing it. The customer service has been non existent. If I could have returned or traded this game in then I would have done so a long time ago, however I bought this directly through the playstation store so I'm stuck with it.
    No fixes have worked and I believe I've tested them all from the forums.
    In short, the mega patch of 15gb broke the game, they can't fix it & won't acknowledge the problem. No refunds or reimbursement of any kind will be coming.
    Sad but true.
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything is working for me this morning!

I guess the guy with the key to the server closet showed up last night.
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • ZiggyC
    ZiggyC
    ✭✭
    I've been having this issue for around 2 weeks now. It's very frustrating. When I contacted the guys on twitter they suggested it was a general connection issue (Despite me confirming everything else at home is working okay). I went through all the steps provided anyway including port forwarding but still kept getting cut off in game. I just gave up last night and turned the game off. It's good see some folks are seeing improvements, I'll check again tonight after work and hopefully be able to stay connected longer than 30 mins.
  • JeWzWiLd
    JeWzWiLd
    Its been fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KundaliniHero
    KundaliniHero
    ✭✭✭
    JeWzWiLd wrote: »
    Its been fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was able to fix mine yesterday that is unless they already fixed it and just didn't let anyone know.

I did it by deleting the ESO file under application saved data. Have not had a problem since. I can tell you one thing though, this game is alot like my first car when it comes to reliability, I cant speak for everyone else but next time this game has a problem like that I wont even bother opening a support ticket, i feel like that process just made everything more frustrating.