The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

1.6 PTS Bugs and Issues Thread

• SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fencing items bug.
    [150131-000403]

The fences in Rwal Kha (playing an EP character) in Reapers March AD reset the items sold to them (count) upon leaving hideout. The total amount available is supposed to be 50 however after laundering items and then leaving the area by the ladder and re-entering, it resets back to zero of 50.

Also when selling to one fence with over 50 items of loot, one can just go to another fence inside the hideout. Is that working as intended?
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
    Options
  • Radixo
    Radixo
    Sorcerer pets do not get critical damage bonus. The base crit damage bonus is 50% and all my pet's crits were also 50% higher so they did not get any of my character's bonuses. My character spent points in champion passive that increase crit damage and has shadow mundus which both increase critical damage . My character had 70% bonus crit damage, pets only had 50%.

Also the critical chance of the pets seems to be lower as well, my character had 35% crit chance, the pets seemed to only have had around 20%.
    Options
  • Jujujitsu
    Jujujitsu
    ✭✭
    The new Templar skill "Radiant Destruction" has a long delay between when you click it and when you start casting. Feels like a second or two. Is this intentional? It spoils the immersion effect.
    Options
  • HeroOfEvbof
    HeroOfEvbof
    ✭✭✭
    A word on Imperial Horse bug:

I had eight toons copied over. Six had Palomino horses on live, one had a Palomino and a Painted and the eight had just an Imperial.

When I logged in the eighth toon and hit H for mount - I got the message: You Have No Horse

That's why my bag went down. The fact that he owned an Imperial Horse was not copied over for that toon. All my other toons have access to the Imperial Horse skin in the collectibles. But the one toon who actually had an Imperial Horse stabled got bugged.
    apud me omnia fiunt Mathematicè in Natura - Rene Descartes
    Options
  • KeplerMG
    KeplerMG
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to suggest that guards should not have class abilities. Leave those for the Heroes of Tamriel. Just give the guards sword, shield and bow abilities. That will give it more of a classic elder scrolls feel.
    Options
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    150131-000599 - Upon entering the Vulkhel Guard Outlaws Refuge, two different, unlabeled load screens will display instead of a single loading screen that reads "Vulkhel Guard Outlaws Refuge" like those seen in other cities.
    Options
  • GreyPilgrim
    GreyPilgrim
    ✭✭✭
    Found another.

Tooltip on Nightblade ability morph Killer's blade, which is supposed to now be all stamina/weapon crit/physical damage, still reads in the text as causing magic damage.
    Options
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only who lost a horse? She took a Ring of Soulshine (and some other stuff) with her, and I really want it back :(
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
    Options
  • Helluin
    Helluin
    ✭✭✭
    Found another.

Tooltip on Nightblade ability morph Killer's blade, which is supposed to now be all stamina/weapon crit/physical damage, still reads in the text as causing magic damage.

There are several skills + Ultimates, even if stamina ones or based on highest stat, that have written magic damage in the tooltip.
    I presume it is magic damage but not related to magicka/spell, infact there is a star (Thaumaturge) in the Ritual that increase Poison, Disease and Magic damage.

I think that it's intended, even if is still unclear if they need spell or armor penetration.
    I hope they changed those into armor penetration when skills are based on stamina (Killer's Blade, Poison Arrow, Lethal Arrow, Ultimates, etc.), or spell penetration when skills are based on magicka (Impale, Ultimates, etc.).
    Another possibility is that they bypass any defense if not mitigated by Poison, Disease and Magic resistance (Hardy star, the Lady).

A clarification on this matter would be helpfull.
    "... and the blue fire of Helluin flickered in the mists above the borders of the world, in that hour the Children of the Earth awoke, the Firstborn of Ilúvatar."
    Options
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only who lost a horse? She took a Ring of Soulshine (and some other stuff) with her, and I really want it back :(

I'm afraid some of your inventory is lost forever. If you haven't found the horse yet, it's in collections and you have to double click it to be able to ride it.

Options
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Found a bug with both or either Critical Charge and/or Brawler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEbvQNIF_IM

I think that Critical Charge is unintentionally gaining stealth attack bonus, and I think that Brawler is unintentionally doing all its DOT damage instantly.

Ticket# 150131-001388

More testing on this soon - Will post it here

EDIT: Unable to recreate. Player said was using Grim focus, Rally, Ambush, Critical charge and brawler.
    Edited by Brizz on January 31, 2015 11:08PM
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
    Options
  • HeroOfEvbof
    HeroOfEvbof
    ✭✭✭
    Note - the tooltip regarding the Light Armor passive that gives crit for a full set of Light
    You actually get the crit with 5 pieces of light
    apud me omnia fiunt Mathematicè in Natura - Rene Descartes
    Options
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    150201-000622 After activating the second and third ranks of the Light Fingers perk in the Legerdemain skill line, some NPCs are displaying with a 105% or 110% chance of a successful pickpocket. Unless that extra 5% or 10% above 100% translates into a higher quality item, there should never be more than a 100% chance to successfully pickpocket someone.
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    150201-000586 (Cosmetic): The Outlaws Refuges sometimes have Merchants and Guild Traders within them, but these are not displayed on the map icon.

150201-000564 (Impairs Functionality): I was caught by a guard while lockpicking a door and was not able to sneak or interact with anything afterwards until I opened a menu/pressed ESC.

150130-001027 (Impairs Functionality): I was attempting to pay off my bounty to a Belkarth Guard when she ended dialogue and attacked. I hadn't tried to flee. [could not reproduce]

150201-000508 (Impairs Functionality): Trespassing inside houses (tested with some houses in Daggerfall) and being seen by the owners does not apply a bounty for trespassing, even after 10 minutes of standing in front of them.

[Submitted as /feedback, but I personally consider these bugs:]
    150130-001045: I am not noticing any particular difference between the Disreputable and Notorious bounty levels. Notorious is supposed to have guards "actively seeking" for you, but they're just going about their business and arrest you if you get too close, like they do when you are Disreputable. There needs to be more difference between these.

150201-000681: Currently, it seems merchants and bankers will only not talk to you if you are a Fugitive from Justice. I think they should refuse to deal with you as soon as you become Notorious. This gives more meaning to the Notorious level, which at the moment seems to be no different from Disreputable.

(Did not record ticket number): Currently, there is no way of knowing what buffs and debuffs (Major Fortitude, Minor Ward, Major Maim, Minor Brutality, etc) you have. All buffs applied by you or allies, and debuffs applied to you by enemies, should be displayed in the Active Effects section of the Character Screen (C). Mouse over them to see their effect.

150201-000697: Some Active Effects need tooltips so you know what they are actually doing... what is "Illuminate"?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just found out that I cannot swap weapon for about 1sec after roll dodge. Bug or working as intended?
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
    Options
  • Nacario
    Nacario
    ✭✭✭
    Bow ability "lethal arrow" has a hissing sound for 5 to 10 seconds after release, with a graphical green poison bug.
    Options
  • PlagueMonk
    PlagueMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    150201-001320 Shadowy cloak and Dark cloak STILL do not work in combat! Mobs of all types completely ignore the fact I have turned invisible. How am I supposed to attack from stealth or get away???! Really defeats my Master Assassin passive :persevere:

One prime example is these new guards. I should, as a rogue type, be ABLE to elude capture much easier than other classes. So the fact that guards completely ignore invisibility is beyond stupid.

150201-001350 Assassination passive, Pressure Points not working correctly. You can clearly see I have 2 Assassination abilities slotted but it only registers one (included a SS)

(failed to record #) Assassination passive, Master Assassin stun +100% is not working. With this passive and attacking from stealth with ambush I should be stunning for 2 secs. Doesn't work, never has.

Also the Ult Incapacitating Strike "should" stun for 7 secs because of this passive but again never worked (partially be cause the cloak fails to WORK in combat and most non-trash mobs are immune) An Ult SHOULD work on bosses.

(failed to record #) The potion ability "vanish" displays a 12.5 secs (was 9 before I invested in potion effectiveness)

When I use the potion however I stealth for a split second and pop right back out. The other 2 effects (spell crit and health seem to be working. (included SS)

There some reason why a POTION can stealth me for 4x longer than my own class stealth???
    Edited by PlagueMonk on February 1, 2015 11:20PM
    Options
  • Suntzu1414
    Spell Damage Enchant Bug.

The difference between Spell Damage Enchant vs. Spell Damage Set bonus is in 1.6 is 3:11. This ratio is 11:8 in 1.5.

I hope... this is a bug.
    DC - NB VR15 - Khajit - DW / S+B / Bow
    DC - NB VR 15 - Wood Elf - S+B / Resto
    DC - TP VR 15 - Brenton - Resto / Dual Wield
    DC - SC VR 12 - High Elf - Desto / Dual Wield
    EP - TP VR 5 - Nord - 2hd / 2hd
    EP - DK 20 - Imperial - S+B / Desto / Bow
    Options
  • onlinegamer1
    onlinegamer1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how to reproduce the bug, but I will tell you what I did.

Starting with FRESH PTS (I have NEVER been on pts before):

1. Log into 1st VR14 with a maxxed Pack horse, maxxed speed horse, and a stamina horse with around 20 pts. Result: all perfect, character has all the correct stats, and opening inventory I have 160 slots which is what I have on live when Pack Horse is equipped.
    2. Log into 2nd VR14 with a maxxed Pack horse, maxxed speed horse (no stam horse at all). Result: stats on Character sheet are correct, but opening Inventory I have only 100 slots instead of 160 like on live. Nothing I do can correct this (relogging, reloadui, visiting stable, equipping/swapping horses around like crazy, etc.) When summoning the horse, the horse appears with the full-sized saddle bags, but inventory is still only 100.

This has to be fixed, as there is NO WAY to get that pack space back since I am maxed in pack space.
    Options
  • cote-bmsb16_ESO
    cote-bmsb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I (v14 templar) usually stack Circle of Protection and Restoring Focus for pve boss fights. In 1.6 on the PTS, my shields were not stacking and I'm wearing light armor (also nerfed), and I was getting one shot by the boss (Vet COA, Fire Maw), he was hitting for 1900+ and I just had under 1900 health. I have 36 points into health. I'm rather disappointed I can't stack my shields, my light armor isnt helping much, and I get slapped around while healing in my shields.
    Options
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    150202-001248 On the Crown Store screen, I entered "guar" in the filter field and the Armored Knights Pack displayed despite having no words in its description that contain "guar."

Also, we need a Crown Store category added to the bug form. The closest I could find was Vendors under Game Systems.
    Edited by LonePirate on February 2, 2015 11:40PM
    Options
  • Helluin
    Helluin
    ✭✭✭
    Champion system:

The bonus of several stars is not improving the related abilities.
    I don' know if it's just a matter of tooltips or not.

For example, when you spend points into Elemental Expert (The Apprentice), Mighty (The Ritual) or Thaumaturge (The Ritual), if you mouse over a destruction staff ability, an Ultimate, a skill with poison or disease damage, a weapon skill, a weapon glyph or an enchanted weapon with the specific glyph, you don't see any improvement to the damage done.

Instead something not clear is this:
    when a stamina skill or an ability like Grim Focus/Assasin's Will (that is based on the highest stat) or an Ultimate has poison damage or magic damage, is its penetration based on armor one (being a stamina skill or as ultimate based on stamina as highest stat) or on spell penetration?
    Poison arrow and many ultimates are a perfect examples.

Considering the changement introduced to skills using stamina or magicka, it should be armor penetration.

Edited by Helluin on February 4, 2015 10:59AM
    "... and the blue fire of Helluin flickered in the mists above the borders of the world, in that hour the Children of the Earth awoke, the Firstborn of Ilúvatar."
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    150202-001248 On the Crown Store screen, I entered "guar" in the filter field and the Armored Knights Pack displayed despite having no words in its description that contain "guar."
    No, but part of that pack is Lion Guard armour. That's probably what it found.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xypbHq9.jpg

Nice trolling guys, nice trolling...

I was wondering why I can't use potion, thought at first maybe lag, checked maybe button isn't working and then I read description of potion... LOLOL
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
    Options
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1.61 A couple of graphic bugs:

After leaving Cold Harbour tutorial, player appears on ship (Aldmeri) in the facing upwards flailing arms escape from cold harbour animation - wasn't there in 1.6

A good many mobs (about a third) fail to execute the death animation. They just stand there dead for a full second with their health bar showing a sliver and then they appear dead on the ground without playing the falling down animation. This was also the same in 1.6. I think that skeletons are especially prone to this bug.
    Options
  • osaceeub17_ESO
    osaceeub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    on the pts server i did the writs but could not hand them in, And yes they were correct. Just thought perhaps it was a bug that needed to be investigated.
    It was on my Master Crafter v10 (Lady Ayo)
    Options
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when i port to another wayschrine in 50% i get an error and come to login screen and message says no error...

NRSde0h.jpg
    Edited by The_Saint on February 7, 2015 8:13PM
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    Options
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when i heal with sap essence i have the feeling that a dont get the ulti buff from others... ticket 150207-001063
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    Options
  • XEVENEX
    XEVENEX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bolt Escape, Sreak, & Ball Of Lightning will never proc Crystal Fragments on PTS. All three of them proc Crystal Fragments regularly on Live.
    Edited by XEVENEX on February 7, 2015 8:22PM
    Options
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka mundus simply doesn't apply its effect.
    Options