Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

1.6 PTS Bugs and Issues Thread

• GOREKIN
    GOREKIN
    ✭✭
    Justice System

The guards in uppder craglorn are inactive by Dragonstar and Dragonstar Area area.

The guard in Desan at the fighter's guild is inactive

ColdHarbour Is not under Justice System all.

Got a bounty of 30k and after 16 Hours it is still 30k no change

Options
  • Jahosefat
    Jahosefat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Copied from another thread, sorry I missed this one!

The screen shake from daedric tomb/daedric mines can be a bit... much.

Frankly, I don't think I've ever experienced anything quite like it. It is as though Tamriel itself is being torn asunder or sucked into a blackhole.

This happens when daedric tomb is cast on multiple targets that are bunched up in a cluster (I think it is when a mine happens to be cast on top of two+ targets). It's like the screen shakes once for each target hit by each mine, and all the shakes go off in a short period of time. This doesn't happen if it is cast on one target, or multiple targets that are not stacked on top of each other. But when it does happen.... I'm not sure if this is just happening on my screen or if it happens to the people that are being cast upon, but it's a little cray cray.

It seems like it may be hitting multiple times as well. I popped it off a couple of times in a mini-zerg that was pushing nickle last night and thought the world was going to end. After the apocalyptic shaking the group was mostly dead.
    Joeshock- AD NA AB Thorn Chill Sorc New Eden Low Sec Roamer

Fight not with monsters lest ye become one
    Options
  • GOREKIN
    GOREKIN
    ✭✭
    In Deshaan Mournhold you can steel with no penalty. No guards in Mage Guild in Deshaan in Mournhold
    Edited by GOREKIN on January 29, 2015 11:29PM
    Options
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this has been posted yet, (it probably has, due to the amount of salt i feel in my heart currently), so I apologyze if this is a repeat.

The new Templar ability, "Radiant Destruction" has multiple problems with it that I have found as a Nightblade.

It does not get interrupted by Venom arrow. It does not stop channelling with Dark Cloak. It hurts a whole lot and seems like it cannot be avoided.

Ticket # 150129-001559
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
    Options
  • WebBull
    WebBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »
    Already see a nightmare in the making. Yet another update that is going to break a lot of things. I hope ZOS will keep UD 6 on the PTS until all tester issues are looked into and fixed. Already read one post were Stealth is really messed up.

After everybodies 'OOOO SHINEY!" wears off they will realize how broken and *** up this update is.

It is on the PTS for a reason LOL. Do you ever stop crying or is that just your ultimate ability being spammed over and over?

I think the OP's original point is that even previous, much smallerupdates that were also tested on PTS, still broke all kinds of things when they went live. In the case of 1.6, it's not an update, it is an entire games resign. Given the track record of previous patches, this patch will be a nightmare in the making once it goes live.

Unless of course ZOS suddenly has the resources and know-how to fix everything.
    Options
  • CPT_CAPSLOCK
    CPT_CAPSLOCK
    ✭✭✭
    The Spell pen champion point ability gives 10 times less spell pen than tooltip says. (5% Tooltip, is 0.5%)

Molten Weapons add dmg on heavy attacks does not work with resto and shock staff. (Molten Weapons I)

Way too much damage for such a little wolf
    Screenshot_20150130_022609.jpg
    Edited by CPT_CAPSLOCK on January 31, 2015 2:13AM
    Options
  • Shuichi
    Shuichi
    ✭✭✭
    Grim focus is absolutely terrible, procs don't occur when striking a shielded opponent....which is all the time.
    Hand of Sithis - Daggerfall Covenant
    Options
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom So I did a video of me going through the new Intro. I feedbacked my thoughts already. But maybe someone wants to watch. Its not a twitch stream. I am still learning the trade :D.

In any case... I saw a couple of spelling errors in the Dialogues. Also filed a feedback to the Team ingame after recording.

Everyone else. I hope its not THAT cringeworthy :)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PBKRgfiIfPE&feature=youtu.be
    Options
  • SK1TZ0FR3N1K
    SK1TZ0FR3N1K
    ✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    There is a very serious animation bug where the walk/run animation stops playing and instead your hats yet just stand still as you glide along the ground. Weapon swapping fixes this. Can't determine a cause, seems to occur randomly after pretty much any action. Sometimes you only lose the animation when walking in a specific WASD direction, and the other 3 directions play their animation properly.
    Wahee wrote: »
    Bow dodge roll causes your character to levitate
    Could you guys provide a bit more detail about these two issues? Anything you happen to be doing when it occurred, if there are any repro steps, if anyone else is seeing the same thing, etc.

Going out of the Manor House door into Vulkhel Guard while stealthed made this happen for me. I could walk around normal in stealth after exiting the door, but when I stood up I just floated around. Going back to stealth allowed my legs to move, but every time I tried to stand I was a floating statue again.
    “There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by readin’. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” -Will Rogers
    Options
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some containers in towns are not labeled as stealing. Is this intended or were they missed and we should be reporting each that we find? (ie. Rawl'kha inside mage's guild urns are not stealing, and some crates/barrles aren't, in the fighter's guild in Marbruk the spice sacks aren't stealing)
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if this is intended or not, but siphoning attacks doesn't proc on shields. Or a lot of other effects for that matter, shields brutal atm.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

Options
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. My vr14 on the PTS only started with 65 CP. I don't have any other vet characters so that may be the reason.

2. Today I earned a CP while in Cyrodiil (told me in Mage). However, I never received an extra point, and still have my original 65, and my XP started anew for earning Champion points.

3. I took a 25k+ heavy attack from a sorcerer using a destro staff today. I remember hearing the sound of the special proc from the weapon effect when I died (I'm a vamp and it was fire), so maybe that's causing an issue.

4. I have a level 3 char with a level 50 horse with all saddlebags. However, when I logged in, my inventory space was reduced and I lost close to 50 items that I was carrying in my inventory that put me over the limit without having the benefit of the horse extra inventory slots.
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a big issue but for all of the containers in the Daggerfall Outlaw Refuge not many of them were lootable.

Also, horse names did not carry over into the mounts section of Collectibles.
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on January 30, 2015 5:56AM
    Options
  • BalerionBlackDread
    BalerionBlackDread
    ✭✭✭
    Not a big issue but for all of the containers in the Daggerfall Outlaw Refuge not many of them were lootable.

I haven't been able to loot any container in any Refuge anywhere.
    Options
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Light armor passives Prodigy and concentration both say they require a full set of light armor, but Prodigy gives the extra crit at 5 pieces. I'm not sure about concentration.
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't been able to loot any container in any Refuge anywhere.

Agree, just went to the Refuge in Stormhold and no lootable containers there either. Maybe the thieves dens know we're stopping by to launder goods?? >:)
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    Some containers in towns are not labeled as stealing. Is this intended or were they missed and we should be reporting each that we find? (ie. Rawl'kha inside mage's guild urns are not stealing, and some crates/barrles aren't, in the fighter's guild in Marbruk the spice sacks aren't stealing)
    Pretty sure that's intended. Only "owned" containers would be stealing; if you're a member of the Mages Guild or Fighters Guild, you should be able to loot their containers (it would be interesting if this worked like Oblivion, where it would count as stealing if you were not a member), and crates/barrels dotted around town that are not connected to a store or house would not be stealing either.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    polar wrote: »
    Ultimate: I am not entirely sure how the math on building ultimate should work, but here is the scenario. I started with quest Seeker's Archeive with 0 ultimate. Myself and two others killed the Mage and all of his adds, the Thief and her adds (she killed me twice...both were one-hits...more on that below), and then the Warrior and his adds (I died twice, once to adds, and once as a one-hit from the warrior).... I STILL did not have ultimate up. Really? Am I supposed to gain it that slowly? FYI the Ult I was trying to get up was Vail of Blades.

Remember, you must be doing light or heavy attacks every few seconds or you do not regenerate Ultimate at all. I found this to be fairly OK, you just have to get those attacks in even when you are fighting trash etc. You can't rely on AOE and get tons of ult anymore.
    polar wrote: »
    Stamina: So, 1.6 was supposed to make some progress in making stamina builds viable. Well, it went the other way. Yes, I can now scale some skills off of stamina and weapon power (that is great), but there also are some major resource management issues. I haven't pinned down exactly where it is yet. I have tested things like how far can I sprint on live vs PTS (they are the same), how many steel tornadoes can I spam before I run out (the same), how many dodge rolls can I pull off in a row (far fewer in PTS), and then I get into combat... my stamina is just gone... quick. I cant even finish a group of trash mobs. Something is broken it seems like. (and I STILL have to pull everything...dodging, blocking, attacking, running from one resource... that makes a stamina build really hard to make viable..please consider ways to mitigate this (like free dodge roll if in 5 pieces of medium or something)

I agree fully, the Stamina drain is absolutely INSANE from basic defensive actions like dodge and block. Trash pulls in this game are created on the basis of you needing to block, however blocking a few attacks drains your stamina completely in mere seconds.

I have made a thread about this here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/148879/video-vr-dungeon-trash-is-ridiculously-op-block-stamina-drain-not-ok-for-pve#latest

Unfortunately it seems ZOS has not wanted to comment on this yet. I am unsure if people finding clothes, or provisioning recipes, is just more important than all things PvE.. or if they haven't figured it out yet ;)

Options
  • DeathDealer19
    DeathDealer19
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brizz wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been posted yet, (it probably has, due to the amount of salt i feel in my heart currently), so I apologyze if this is a repeat.

The new Templar ability, "Radiant Destruction" has multiple problems with it that I have found as a Nightblade.

It does not get interrupted by Venom arrow. It does not stop channelling with Dark Cloak. It hurts a whole lot and seems like it cannot be avoided.

Ticket # 150129-001559

TICKET FOR THIS? I say job well done. im so sick of nightblades cloaking everything off. if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen. we cant cloak off your dots and marks so now its even
    @DeathDealer19

GM of We Wipe On Trash
    NA Server AD Faction
    VR14 High Elf Templar
    VR14 High Elf Dragonknight
    VR14 High Elf Sorcerer
    VR14 Imperial Dragonknight
    VR9 Bosmer Nightblade
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is entitled "bugs and issues".

So here is this ones issue.

You took away my moon sugar!!!! You took away the sweet sweet sugar? How could you do this to this one?

Do you know how many shaking, shivering khajiit will be begging on the streets of Tamriel? All of us that's how many!

No amount of risotto or curry or curried risotto (seriously - it is in there) will make up for taking away the sugar.

So please give this one back the sugar for the love of Jone and Joad.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭

Also, horse names did not carry over into the mounts section of Collectibles.

My Main character had her names correct when I rode each of her horses from the collection menu. I hope they can sort out what caused yours to bug.

Of course as noted by many the horse capacities per character were incorrect.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
    Options
  • HeroOfEvbof
    HeroOfEvbof
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm that if you have an Imperial Horse that was fed for capacity, that capacity disappeared upon copy and all excess items beyond raw bag are lost.
    Reported, but couldn't copy the ticket number.
    apud me omnia fiunt Mathematicè in Natura - Rene Descartes
    Options
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread is entitled "bugs and issues".

So here is this ones issue.

You took away my moon sugar!!!! You took away the sweet sweet sugar? How could you do this to this one?

Do you know how many shaking, shivering khajiit will be begging on the streets of Tamriel? All of us that's how many!

No amount of risotto or curry or curried risotto (seriously - it is in there) will make up for taking away the sugar.

So please give this one back the sugar for the love of Jone and Joad.

By all that is holy under the two moons Nooooooooooooo!
    Truthfully how could they? Removing moon sugar also removes so much that was fun with RP and lore. Sheesh what's next?
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
    Options
  • HeroOfEvbof
    HeroOfEvbof
    ✭✭✭
    I have a toon that has collected carrots since launch: Item ID# 28600
    They have the same name, icon and tooltip of the new carrot: Item ID# 34324
    reported but couldnt copy ticket number
    Options
  • HeroOfEvbof
    HeroOfEvbof
    ✭✭✭
    Quick note: If you somehow obtained the Gemstone of Skeletal Visage through means other than the actual quest - the Skeleton Polymorph may still be locked.
    I have one but I had never equipped it (i bought in a guild kiosk).
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't that item bound in the first place?!
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall troops in Davons Watch aren't being put off balance by blocking their heavy attacks. Undead in BleakRock are the same.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
    Options
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emperor bonus is still only 5 hp per level. :)

This makes emperorship almost irrelevant except for the lucky guy who becomes emp.
    Options
  • HeroOfEvbof
    HeroOfEvbof
    ✭✭✭
    Gemstone Of Skeletal Visage was originally bind on equip and that version has been in kiosks for awhile.
    It may be bind of pickup now - but the one I have is definitely BOE
    Options
  • evedgebah
    evedgebah
    ✭✭✭
    Backlash and morphs still cannot critically hit. Is this intended?
    Options