The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Recent EU Server Issues & Anniversary Event Extension

• VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭
    It's not all about motifs, y'know. A lot of folk are just enjoying the bonus XP and working on their alts.

Yay. Yeah. Hoorah. Throw the smallfolk a smattering of bread when they're beating down your doors. Always works in the long run.

• Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaaaah! Another week?

I don't know that I can keep playing that long. LOL
  • theivorykitty
    theivorykitty
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if my materials stash will hold up for another week! :dizzy: Awesome!
  • Rasdro
    Rasdro
    Awesome! Thanks for extension!
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not all about motifs, y'know. A lot of folk are just enjoying the bonus XP and working on their alts.

Yay. Yeah. Hoorah. Throw the smallfolk a smattering of bread when they're beating down your doors. Always works in the long run.

Welp, I'm having fun. I'm sorry you're not. Hope you will eventually!

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    That really is a very fair move, big thanks from a happy customer B)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • mxxo
    mxxo
    ✭✭✭✭

Welp, I'm having fun. I'm sorry you're not. Hope you will eventually!

We got it now. You having tons of fun. Endless. Now pls accept other opions, too, & don´t spam FUUUUN. ;p
  • Truepotato
    Well,that's it.... i will be rich by the end of this event,after all,I was able to finish all motifs beside militant ! XD
    tyty zos <3
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much Gina!
  • VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭
    And no I'm not a cynic. I'm much more optimistic than most likely anyone you have ever met. I've just seen the science behind evolution, and noted its reality.
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thx! This is very considerate on Zeni's part :smile: .
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Peace and Love Folks, we are all stressed, its like any other Addiction. Since multiple Hours we cant do what we enjoy. Soon, within the Hour hopefully, we will be back in Tamriel. And, when someone fights in zone or Guildchat, i offer my Home to conduct a Duel to the Death :) You are all wonderful People and soon, very soon, we fight our Way throught Tamriel again
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Rasdro
    Rasdro
    Truepotato wrote: »
    Well,that's it.... i will be rich by the end of this event,after all,I was able to finish all motifs beside militant ! XD
    tyty zos <3

wow really? gratz! I have horrible luck. haha
  • yiasemi
    yiasemi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep trying then.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we have removed several comments that were baiting. This is a friendly reminder to stay on topic with the thread and keep comments civil. If you have any questions about our forum rules, you can read through them here. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent communication! And thanks. <3
  • Depechenova
    Depechenova
    ✭✭
    Not interested in a rng extended days, fix the servers
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crown Sale.
  • VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know you've made me cry?

Do you know you've made me die?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky4CdN0x58A
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JWKe wrote: »
    Crown Sale.

No! :D
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
  • SophiCat
    SophiCat
    ✭✭
    JWKe wrote: »
    Crown Sale.

YES!!.... but wait til next week when I've got some money to spend!! LOL
  • Eeri_Ravencaw
    Eeri_Ravencaw
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much! This newbie needs all the help.
  • necropola
    necropola
    ✭✭✭
    Free stuff is always nice ... but nice enough to distract from the elephant in the room?
    • Are you or are you not capable to maintain the server infrastructure of an MMO?
    • Are you or are you not capable to maintain the code base of an MMO?
    Edited by necropola on April 12, 2018 2:36PM
    I am the beginning. The end. The one who is many
    PC/MAC-EU, Radeon RX 580 GPU pass through + Win 10 x64 on Linux KVM/QEMU, 100 Mbit/s VDSL
  • Leafwalker
    Leafwalker
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , The extension is greatly appreciated. Thank you for understanding the frustrations of your customers.
  • Hrogun
    Hrogun
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know you've made me cry?

Do you know you've made me die?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky4CdN0x58A

One Awesome to you @VelimOrthic for that reference.
    PC EU
    Healer
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    one week extension is great.

May be though you could have explain that in the meantime you needed one day of downtime.

Actually its not anymore one week extension, its one week minus *no eta* time.

I do not mind waiting if i know it before hand : i dont like gift that are changed just before i opened them :)
    My most recent characters
    AD - Amareni NB
    -
  • SynodicOracle
    SynodicOracle
    ✭✭✭
    This is a wonderful gesture from you guys. I'm pleasantly surprised, thank you.
    @SynodicOracle
    "I'm a God, how can you kill a God? What a grand and intoxicating innocence"

I'm a PvE Healer but mostly play solo questing these days. Lore enthusiast and long-term Elder Scrolls Fan, dating back to Morrowind, but my favourite is Oblivion.

GUILD: The Thalmor Embassy PC EU
  • SirReaper
    SirReaper
    Now all we need is for the servers to stay stable and a crown sale indeed xD
    dayum
  • Latonia
    Latonia
    Yay, another week! Thank you ZOS. Crawls and slumps in the corner at the thought of doing 54 writs a day for a further week but then rallies at the thought of all the extra motifs and furniture plans which will sit in my bank until the prices go back up :)