The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Recent EU Server Issues & Anniversary Event Extension

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay! Now I'll definitely have time to finish leveling up my very last character.
  • Lunerdog
    Lunerdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank You :)
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ooo, nice! Thank you! :smiley:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for listening to us :)
  • jazsper77
    jazsper77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS , you just destroyed the ESO economy by 6 months.

Currently 3 of the top selling things Motifs,Recipes and furniture BP are so saturated with back to back events plus the extension that it will over supply an already saturated market. YOUR servers fail so WE take the hit .

Do you ever think of the fallout from these moves?

You have major major parts of the economy selling at a 50-70% discount. Those taxes are no longer going to Guilds. Further more with the amount of Sales in Zone chat, guild Trader traffic is down.So when time comes Sunday for Guilds to bid they will be casting this loss to its members who are making less with what’s transpired.

I could care less about a MOTIF that I could buy 10 times over with a healthy economy.

Since you compensated the players who couldn’t farm endlessly for relics for the WC motif. What compensation are you giving us who could care less. You will have cost me millions in gold with this move.

You have just turned over 50% of the ESO market into hollowjack motifs.

Not a happy customer.
    Edited by jazsper77 on April 12, 2018 3:03AM
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm gona be that hating guys asking this "What did NA server suffered to deserve a +1 bonus week?" I'm serious all issues were on EU servers be PC or consoles...so NA just getting extra stuff for...nothing?....
  • alenae1b14_ESO
    alenae1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, what a nice surprise!
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    jazsper77 wrote: »
    ZOS , you just destroyed the ESO economy by 6 months, great job.

Currently 3 of the top selling things Motifs,Recipes and furniture BP are so deluded with back to back events plus the extension that it Will over supply an already deluded market. YOUR servers fail so WE take the hit great job.

You have major major parts of the economy selling at a 50-70% discount. Those taxes are no longer going to Guilds. Further more with the amount of Sales in Zone chat, guild Trader traffic is down.So when time comes Sunday for Guilds to bid they will be casting this loss to its members who are making less with what’s transpired.

I could care less about a MOTIF that I could buy 10 times over with a healthy economy.

Since you compensated the players who couldn’t farm endlessly for relics for the WC motif. What compensation are you giving us who could care less. You will have cost me millions in gold with this move.

Not a happy customer.

I think you mean "diluted". Anyway, Jasper, the technical things they can't help. And I think it would be much more problematic for them to not have extended the event date with all these problems causing so much downtime.
  • jazsper77
    jazsper77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is DOWN THE ROAD. Cool and awesome everyone gets the motif then what. A overly saturated market that has Trafers and Inventories full of worthless motifs. Months worth of players trying to flush this out in chat.

Again THEIR severs fail and WE pay the $$&.

The fair move would have to of been to mail all EU accounts who logged in for the event a WC motif book. That would have had minimal effect on the economy and made it up to the EU players
  • jssriot
    jssriot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad they did this. I know players on the EU server have been pretty upset and while we on the NA server may seem to be benefiting more from this, I think it'll all be good.

I've already made over 4 mil selling motifs and recipes. I will not complain if motif and recipe prices drop for a while, although i suspect a fair portion of the player base will tired well before the end of the event of farming dailies so I doubt the market will stay flooded for that long afterwards. Besides there are other things to sell--things like mats, gear and pots that players will still need--and overall this event has been great in energizing sales, and I believe it will continue to do so. I've selling various other things that sat in my guild stores for weeks when no one was buying anything. It actually has me worried that I'll have nothing to sell once the event ends because I'm selling everything so fast.

I can live if my extra WC pages don't sell for 100k after the event. I never thought they should be that rare in the first place. Every player should have the chance to farm it themselves if they invest the time, that's my stance. There's so many ways to make gold in this game, it's dumb to think you were going to make a killing off on one thing. Go be mad if you want. I''ll just be here counting all my gold I earned from selling at lower prices because I know there are always ways to make more gold and selling something cheap today is never really a loss.

PC-NA since 2015. Tired and unimpressed.
  • jazsper77
    jazsper77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 350,000,000 gold on my 46 toons combined, so please keep your gold boasting to yourselves. SO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN NO ONE IS MAKING MONEY THERE NORMAL WAY. They run to farm mats,gear et now SATURATING that part of the market.
    It’s a domino effect but I hate trying to explain economics to players who’s parents still pay their bills.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you ZOS for extending the event. That does a lot for your street cred, which is good in these parts.
  • cynaes
    cynaes
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you.

Any chance for a more detailed explanation of the server issues?
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS , you just destroyed the ESO economy by 6 months.

Currently 3 of the top selling things Motifs,Recipes and furniture BP are so saturated with back to back events plus the extension that it will over supply an already saturated market. YOUR servers fail so WE take the hit .

Not a happy customer.

excellent job explaining your point...very legit concerns...i believe what you say...

how much damage though can really be done in a week...

I farmed for three days, and, i'm having to take a basketball and baseball watching break tonight...might even watch some stuff on the dvr later...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have 350,000,000 gold on my 46 toons combined, so please keep your gold boasting to yourselves. SO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN NO ONE IS MAKING MONEY THERE NORMAL WAY. They run to farm mats,gear et now SATURATING that part of the market.
    It’s a domino effect but I hate trying to explain economics to players who’s parents still pay their bills.

I'm really not insulting, but you have over a quarter of a billion gold and this extra week of the event is actually upsetting you?
  • GamerAeryn
    GamerAeryn
    ✭✭✭
    YYYAAAASSSSS!!!!

((hugs from NA))
    Gaming Youtube: TESO questing gameplay

GamerAeryn - 15/15, ESO+, beta, 1k+
    GamerAeryn2 - 15/15, ESO+, 780+
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I'm grateful for the compensation...

1) What happened to NA?
    2) Another week of chores isn't my idea of fun

:D
  • EvilKiwi
    EvilKiwi
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic! Thanks ZOS! More shiny boxes, here I come :wink:
    No Lollygagging.
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You have 365mln gold and yet you are whining about prices drop? The nerve... I bet you still run all over Tamriel and flip items, so a casual like me can't get a good deal - because I actually want to play the game, not some freaking economy simulator :/
    I'm glad I have few days more to complete my Worm Cult Motif, because if I haven't, greedy pricks like you would make me bankrupt, while sitting on their hundreds of millions.
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i cant take any more! i need my life back!
  • Navras
    Navras
    ✭✭✭
    <3
    EU-PC
    cp 1500+
    Flawless Conqueror & Spirit Slayer

Main: Templar
    Alt: Stamblade, StamDK
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

poor guy, sorry for you, really!
    Oh, and I pay my bills myself, I work RL for money, no time like you to play all day with 46 chars and nuking the economics of the game.
    The poor rich, I feel with you!
    Really!
    Edited by Azurya on April 12, 2018 6:07AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rich people always get mad when other people have fun and they make less money because of it. :trollface:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Rich people always get mad when other people have fun and they make less money because of it. :trollface:

Rich people are always destined for misery if they find the happiness of regular people unacceptable, scary that is exactly how it is in real life. :o

Edit: typo
    Edited by The_Protagonist on April 12, 2018 6:19AM
  • coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    thank you!
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome ZOS thank you :smile: And to the whiners just log out for the next week and it should be all good :tongue:
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheers, this helps! :)
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one is pleased.

This festival is not only full of delicious loot but is also a great way to 'level the sands' a bit yes.

Those with free time, those who have been a round a while - those travellers can make good coin all year from the things they do.

Once a year this is a chance for newer travellers and those of us who think all of our skills they are called 'stabby thing' to catch up a bit. The crafters, flower pickers, gentle wanderers among us yes - this is a great boost to them.

There will soon no doubt be new, rare and expensive motifs and those that can will make their coin from obtaining and selling those. Not to mention shiny things related activities.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/