The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Recent EU Server Issues & Anniversary Event Extension

• Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's awesome! Thank you for listening to our feedback!
    I did post this:
    Lord wrote: »
    OFC 1 more week of the event.
    Though the chance to ZOS actually doing that is about same as getting full worm cult mofit book from the event boxes :p

What does this means ? I will get full worm cult motif book from one of the boxes ? :DB)
    Edited by Universe on April 12, 2018 12:50AM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is really cool of you, thanks!
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• MadFatCat
    MadFatCat
    Soul Shriven
    Many thanks :)
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    All megaservers and platforms, so not jus PC, EU, but my PS4, NA, too? More Boxes of Jejota and Bananas, yay! :P But seriously, that is nice~
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the ZOS team: thank you. Things like this go a long way toward building community trust, and I'll certainly remember it.
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woo!

Thanks ZOS!
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome.
    Gotta get them motifs
  • kmufc77b16_ESO
    kmufc77b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant Thanks ZOS
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno - Thank you to all for doing this for us :)
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS nailed it. I know that @zosdoesn'tgoanywhere, but I want to repeat what 2 pages of people already said. Good job.

I'll go further, in my opinion ZOS haven't done anything that I would criticise since before Clockwork City got released. I mention this because I have been playing this game since release, and excited about this game for more years than that, and I have never felt as content as I do now. I feel like ZOS is on a winning streak and I love that positive threads are reappearing in these forums and on others.
    Edited by Jim_Pipp on April 11, 2018 11:43PM
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woot! An extra week of my favorite event! Thanks ZOS!
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    one week huh?np im prepared for anything :p

kIDplX4.jpg

6Co0uaN.gif
    Edited by method__01 on April 11, 2018 11:52PM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for listening to the feedback! Though I am personally not all too happy with it (because I am tired of grinding) I think literally everyone else will be very happy so great job.
    And no I cant stop grinding because free motifs.
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mis7up wrote: »
    NICE!!! maybe time for a crown sale LOL

Dont get greedy and ruin this. O.O
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A very nice gesture, and appreciated!
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
  • Castiel_Silvermist
    Castiel_Silvermist
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much <3
    GM of The Order of the Stars
    PC: NA
    Castiel Silvermist -- Stamblade DPS (AD) Wood elf
    Valokiloren -- Templar healer (AD) Dark elf
    Vidia -- Mag Sorc (AD) Breton

• Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me farming boxes <3 Thanks Zos!

giphy.gif
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s good, but the motif market is really gonna crash. :joy:
    Pc na
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might actually let myself go out and have a bit of a life this weekend because of this news.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno That is awesome that you're pushing it out another week. I do have to ask, though, why can't they do the maintenance during regular business hours? lol You know, when most people are at work?
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1,000 Huzzahs!!
    Thank You ZoS!!!!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankyou :)
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! I hope my isp can fix their issue soon so I can enjoy the event! Glad I don't miss out totally.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for including NA! I'm very grateful for extra time to get WC pages :)
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :)
    Presents every day has been neat. Ty for the gesture.
  • Marcus196604
    Marcus196604
    ✭✭✭
    Thank You!
    :)
    Nice.
    B)
    Real men don't eat honey they chew bees.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

We’ve recently had several different issues impacting the European megaservers that, unfortunately, happened to all hit in a relatively short time span of a few days. Some have been specific to game errors related to authentication, some have been related to hardware, while others have been related to power and large ISP outages in the region. We have resolved the issues that we can control on our end, and issues outside of our control are being remediated by those providers so we can all enjoy the remaining time from the anniversary event.

With that said, to thank everyone for sticking with us during these recent issues, we’ll be extending the anniversary event by one week on all megaservers and platforms. We hope you’ll enjoy this extra time to use the cake XP buff and gain additional Anniversary Gift Boxes until the event concludes on Monday, April 23 at 10am EDT.

gASLG6i.gif
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay this was definitley a nice move by ZoS

It's amazing what happens when player feedback is taken into consideration xD

Playershappy = Spend more money = everyone happy. (Besides our bank accounts)
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG.. I'm so so so.....

Thank you, ZOS! :smiley:
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a nice thing to do! Thanks!
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake