The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Recent EU Server Issues & Anniversary Event Extension

• Drembo14_ESO
    Drembo14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thnx ZOS
  • drmandarin
    What's the point of extending anything if the servers are never up? Apparently "maintenance complete" now but still no login.
  • Larry78
    Larry78
    ✭✭✭
    its not fixed and Im out of this...soon will be 1 week of connection and login issues..can't beleive, never happened before..doch

0ceMiNK.jpg
  • SophiCat
    SophiCat
    ✭✭
    OH NOOOOOOO!!!! not another horse!!! *crying* that's not fair!!! I WANT it!!! LOL <3

..... uhm are we actually getting in at this point? servers say up but my attempts to log in to either server keep timing out....

oh nm, kept trying and finally got in :smile:

Edited by SophiCat on April 12, 2018 3:31PM
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is fantastic news. Thank you for the extension =)
  • Sirbreizh
    Sirbreizh
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    connexion refused in France at 5.26 pm????
    what's app dear !
  • yiasemi
    yiasemi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only managed to connect once in 5 attempts. It' s almost midnight so i give up. Your servers claim no internet on my end, every other indicator begs to disagree. No Steam, I just ran out of it with a day's work ahead tomorrow.
  • Sirbreizh
    Sirbreizh
    Soul Shriven
    Ok, does'nt work with Steam!......pffffffff....
  • Shinkhan
    Shinkhan
    ✭✭
    Same *** for me i have it on steam and it doesnt work !
  • AnimeWolf
    AnimeWolf
    Soul Shriven
    lost 1 day of playing i will hav
    1. 150 xp scroll
    2. munt xp scroll
    3. crowns 500

is nice of u to give 1 week extending but plz whit this i lost 1 day of playing and extending it can not give me XP or Money
    so plz i love u work but u most come op whit other things ind just extending
    kip op the good work :smiley:

• Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well done ZOS,

Excellent announcement!
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jazsper77 wrote: »
    I have 350,000,000 gold on my 46 toons combined, so please keep your gold boasting to yourselves. SO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN NO ONE IS MAKING MONEY THERE NORMAL WAY. They run to farm mats,gear et now SATURATING that part of the market.
    It’s a domino effect but I hate trying to explain economics to players who’s parents still pay their bills.

Can you donate 1 million to @red_emu please? At this stage of my character development this really is charity :lol:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could you please add specific status for Steam players?
    Edited by OsManiaC on April 12, 2018 5:58PM
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
  • Raraaku
    Raraaku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice.

giphy.gif

Edited by Raraaku on April 12, 2018 6:00PM
    Back from a much needed break. || I like having too many projects and working on them all at once.

Tank Enthusiast || CP: 445 || Stormproof

Tanks
    Karsaak gro-Ursa: DC || Orc || Stamina Dragonknight || Tank || Level: CP 445
    Sir Leopold Stotch: DC || Breton || Magicka Templar || Tank || Level: 445
    Protects-Squishy-Ones: EP || Argonian || Magicka Sorcerer || Tank/CC || Level: CP 445
    Björn Shadow-Walker: EP || Nord || Stamina Nightblade || Tank || Level: 15
    Tiberius Valerion: AD || Imperial || Stamina Warden || Tank || Level: 15

Damage Dealers
    Morrigan Ravyn-Cloak: AD || Altmer || Magicka Nightblade || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ra'Zahkara: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Dragonknight || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ezra al-Khazir: DC || Redguard || Stamina Templar || DPS || Level: 40
    Erryndril Telvaux: EP || Dunmer || Magicka Dragonknight || DPS || Level: 25
    Uzara gra-Khalari: DC || Orc || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [2H/DW] || Level: 15
    Solomon Motierre: DC || Breton || Magicka Sorcerer || DPS || Level: 20
    Ragnar the Wulf: EP || Nord || Stamina Warden || DPS || Level: 30
    Ra'Rahku: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [Bow/Bow] || Level: 15

Healers
    Sees-through-Hist: EP || Argonian || Magicka Warden || Healer/CC || CP 445
    Daedalus the Artificer: AD || Altmer || Magicka Templar || Healer || Level: 15
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to know how what was the initial impression on the faces of those that were buying all Worm Cult motifs the past few days that made the prices to go up by almost 100%

Thank you ZOS. Now at least we will have enough time to obtain most motif pieces through gift boxes and not through artificially inflated prices caused by several individuals.
    Edited by rosendoichinoveb17_ESO on April 12, 2018 6:23PM
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am honestly shocked that ZoS has reacted to this issue in such a responsible and customer-friendly manner. More behavior like this is what keeps a community together and not players looking for more pointy rocks to sharpen their pitchforks with.

Thank you, ZoS.
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • Graydon
    Graydon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG this is some really crappy news.

Whatever ZOS.
    Totally messing with you! Just wouldn’t be normal without somebody complaining about good news
    So really...That’s an awesome gesture. Thanks ZOS!
  • Mahabahabtha
    Mahabahabtha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am honestly shocked that ZoS has reacted to this issue in such a responsible and customer-friendly manner. More behavior like this is what keeps a community together and not players looking for more pointy rocks to sharpen their pitchforks with.

Thank you, ZoS.

Mmmmhhh, as a Steam User and someone who bought the Game Via Steam i can not sign that.
    Servers are up for now 3 and a half hours and because of their Databank-Maintnance where they *** up all Steam Accounts, Steam Users cant login. And for 3 and an half hour, noone offical says anything....
    "In fact, I’ve met more PVEers that are worse at PvE than PvPers."
  • SamuelDraconis
    SamuelDraconis
    ✭✭✭
    RIP EU servers. you will be missed
    "Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll."
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    I have 350,000,000 gold on my 46 toons combined, so please keep your gold boasting to yourselves. SO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN NO ONE IS MAKING MONEY THERE NORMAL WAY. They run to farm mats,gear et now SATURATING that part of the market.
    It’s a domino effect but I hate trying to explain economics to players who’s parents still pay their bills.

Can you donate 1 million to @red_emu please? At this stage of my character development this really is charity :lol:

Ill take 1 mill too pretty please. Will do questionable things for it. xD
  • wbnk
    wbnk
    Soul Shriven
    sounds nice. exept for the part i still can't get into the game
  • Mike_Mercenaru
    Mike_Mercenaru
    Soul Shriven
    How to make ESO to work !

Until Zenimax fixes steam-connection problem, do this :

Go into STEAM folder, then migrate here :

Steam\steamapps\common\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client

Here, open Eso.exe or Eso64.exe (for 64bit version).

You're welcome ! :Imperial:

My original post here on steam forums :

https://steamcommunity.com/app/306130/discussions/0/1694918539668647425/?tscn=1523560128
    Edited by Mike_Mercenaru on April 12, 2018 7:10PM
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nvm
    Edited by EvilAutoTech on April 13, 2018 11:08AM
  • SamuelDraconis
    SamuelDraconis
    ✭✭✭
    Did ZOS accidentaly wipe all account data?
    "Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll."
  • preevious
    preevious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw, man .. the event is already too long as is .. one or two days would have been quite enough ..:/
  • ohaphazardo
    ohaphazardo
    ✭✭✭
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS , you just destroyed the ESO economy by 6 months.

Currently 3 of the top selling things Motifs,Recipes and furniture BP are so saturated with back to back events plus the extension that it will over supply an already saturated market. YOUR servers fail so WE take the hit .

Do you ever think of the fallout from these moves?

You have major major parts of the economy selling at a 50-70% discount. Those taxes are no longer going to Guilds. Further more with the amount of Sales in Zone chat, guild Trader traffic is down.So when time comes Sunday for Guilds to bid they will be casting this loss to its members who are making less with what’s transpired.

I could care less about a MOTIF that I could buy 10 times over with a healthy economy.

Since you compensated the players who couldn’t farm endlessly for relics for the WC motif. What compensation are you giving us who could care less. You will have cost me millions in gold with this move.

You have just turned over 50% of the ESO market into hollowjack motifs.

Not a happy customer.

And if the same thing happens nobody opens their mouth...get your priorities straight before you complain.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huyen wrote: »
    ZOS , you just destroyed the ESO economy by 6 months.

Currently 3 of the top selling things Motifs,Recipes and furniture BP are so saturated with back to back events plus the extension that it will over supply an already saturated market. YOUR servers fail so WE take the hit .

Do you ever think of the fallout from these moves?

You have major major parts of the economy selling at a 50-70% discount. Those taxes are no longer going to Guilds. Further more with the amount of Sales in Zone chat, guild Trader traffic is down.So when time comes Sunday for Guilds to bid they will be casting this loss to its members who are making less with what’s transpired.

I could care less about a MOTIF that I could buy 10 times over with a healthy economy.

Since you compensated the players who couldn’t farm endlessly for relics for the WC motif. What compensation are you giving us who could care less. You will have cost me millions in gold with this move.

You have just turned over 50% of the ESO market into hollowjack motifs.

Not a happy customer.

And if the same thing happens nobody opens their mouth...get your priorities straight before you complain.

Dont mind him the entitlement is strong

"ZoS helping players?!!" ermaaaherrrdd
  • ScarEra
    ScarEra
    For me, it's an extension of lag
  • Oldaraness
    Oldaraness
    ✭✭
    Thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno :smile: I like it sooooo much!