The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recent EU Server Issues & Anniversary Event Extension

• Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW, the issue on the EU server is by far not solved yet - you guys will still have to further look into it.
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been very happy with the extension of the event. I am, however, amazed at all the problems that have occurred with the EU server for PC. I don't think I would continue to sub if my home server (Xbox NA) suffered even half of what the PC EU server has been plagued by. I hope they get it sorted soon. I would hate to see it cost ZOS one sixth (or thereabouts) of their player base.
  • Towerdragon
    Towerdragon
    ✭✭✭
    thank you so much ZoS
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had initially praised Zo$ for extending the event but they've killed the *** drop rate. I think I went from a 1 in 3 motif drop average to now 1 in 10, I had been holding off to see if it was just bad luck but no. Its been destroyed. Basically pointless now.
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had initially praised Zo$ for extending the event but they've killed the *** drop rate. I think I went from a 1 in 3 motif drop average to now 1 in 10, I had been holding off to see if it was just bad luck but no. Its been destroyed. Basically pointless now.

How many boxes have you opened? I still have one character that I have used to open more than one hundred boxes and still has no motif pages.

One in three, or even one in ten, sounds like you are having very good results. I would have hundreds of pages with that kind of drop rate.
  • ajm1946
    ajm1946
    ✭✭✭
    Roll on the 23rd and this event is finished, then maybe the insane lag on PC NA will disappear.
  • GrayShadows
    GrayShadows
    Soul Shriven

Awesome
    Thank you
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone up for another week-long extension?

time.jpg
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, thank you. I'm happy it's over now. I felt I had a 2nd job.
  • Tamrik
    Tamrik
    ✭✭✭
    No, thank you. I'm happy it's over now. I felt I had a 2nd job.

Totally agree, so pleased it's over. The anniversary boxes were nice, but it's gone on for too long and the economy has gone to pot during the event.

Will be happy to just get back to playing and enjoying the game without doing constant dailies
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the peace and quiet on the server now. Lots of people are burned out, and will most likely be out until summerset drops on console, which is June 5th.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m so sad it will be over! I love getting presents.
  • Schwarzstahl
    the event was cool, thanks. the extension really needed.

even after opening somewhat between 900-1100 boxes (edit: recalculated), not one worm cult chest motif :'(
    but i have 4 shoulders and a bunch of other leftover WC motifs, rng it it's worst, even had to trade a few to come at least this far. i'm not willing to pay the prices the people call for that chest motif and since that style was the real highlight for me, it leaves with a bit of a bitter taste.
    yes we all had a bunch of cool benefits from it, but it all depends where you see your primary highlight.
    Edited by Schwarzstahl on April 23, 2018 1:59PM