The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recent EU Server Issues & Anniversary Event Extension

• Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Gina. I hope the team identifies the problems behind these issues.
  • cal50
    cal50
    ✭✭✭
    We love you Zenimax
  • AerunSun
    AerunSun
    ✭✭
    Unexpected, not needed (imho) but certainly appreciated.
    • Bosmer Girl since Morrowind 2002
  • ProfBaltazar
    ProfBaltazar
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you!
  • adamastorx
    adamastorx
    ✭✭
    Great! Nice gesture.
    Thanks!
  • HansK
    HansK
    ✭✭✭
    Very much appreciated, this one thanks you.
  • pdebie64b16_ESO
    pdebie64b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome.
  • Blutengel
    Blutengel
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! I was unable to play the first few days of the event and I have a friend who just returned and this made our day.
    Time for reckless audacity and derring-do!~
    Crow-Friend Warden
    Najara the Crusader Templar
    Thomasin the Witch Necro
    R.I.P Vet ranks...
  • LKane
    LKane
    ✭✭
    Yep, we suffered, so you don't have to.
    We surely took one for the team. (Paladin way)

Glad that event is extended.
  • shauny.gibbsb16_ESO
    I have to say a big thanks, I wasn't expecting this one bit, I'm even happy for my NA cousins, it doesn't affect my game that they get an extension one bit so I hope they enjoy,

Allthough I understand the worry for those that use motifs for their choice of money earning it's been great for players like me who really needed to work on collecting motifs, I've completed so many styles between keeping what I collect and searching guild stores for bargain prices motifs.
  • alsuran
    alsuran
    ✭✭✭
    Nice! Thanks guys!
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good call, Zos! Appreciated by the members.
  • rez0055
    rez0055
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks ZOS really appreciate it :-)
    Characters
    - Only-Drinks-With-Templars: Lvl 50 Argonian Magica Templar
    - Bialozar: Lvl 50 Khajitt Stamina Nightblade
    - Rez the Bald Sorceror: Lvl 50 Dark Elf Magica Sorceror
    - Gerard Snow: Lvl 50 Dark Elf Magica Dragonknight
    - Dorothea Black: Lvl 50 Imperial Stamina Templar
    - Demon Cleaver: Lvl 50 Orc Stamina Warden
    - Lord of BØnes: Lvl 50 Breton Magica Necromancer

PC/EU server. You'll find my characters hoping on and off on the plains of Cyrodil with the guild The Black.
  • Laenendil
    Laenendil
    ✭✭✭
    jazsper77 wrote: »
    YOUR servers fail so WE take the hit .

Honnestly most of the people I know are benefiting from this event, the only ones who are hit by this are already millionaires. Why the hell do you need even more money ? Can't you just be happy for those thousands of player that finally can get over X00K gold ?

You have major major parts of the economy selling at a 50-70% discount. Those taxes are no longer going to Guilds. Further more with the amount of Sales in Zone chat, guild Trader traffic is down.So when time comes Sunday for Guilds to bid they will be casting this loss to its members who are making less with what’s transpired.

And this is why the trading guild (in Mournhold so not a "small" one) I'm in hit its record last week... Small trading guild are doing much more better too thanks to the event !
    You will have cost me millions in gold with this move.

So here you show yourself, just a selfish greedy man. Thanks to the millions you have lost, thousands of people are finally having some money. Just leave it be, you have enough money ingame to get whatever you need so stop complaining.

• dan958
    dan958
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great news! Thank you :)
    @dan958 - PC/EU - Dannuin - Nightblade - Bosmer - CP982 - For the Queen!
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • Jerkling
    Jerkling
    ✭✭✭✭
    [...] With that said, to thank everyone for sticking with us during these recent issues, we’ll be extending the anniversary event by one week on all megaservers and platforms. We hope you’ll enjoy this extra time to use the cake XP buff and gain additional Anniversary Gift Boxes until the event concludes on Monday, April 23 at 10am EDT.
    The hell am i suppose to do with the cake XP buff and Anniversary Gift Boxes? I'm already past max CP. What i care about is the time i can actually play the game and be entertained and not some pseudo content like Motifs that keeps dumb ppl grinding (oh sry, "playing").
    How about you throw in some extra game time for those supporting the game instead of just shrugging and pretending that this is the best you can do!?
    Edited by Jerkling on April 12, 2018 8:56AM
  • IndorilArwynLlethran
    That's great. What about additional days for currently active ESO-Plus subscriptions? Because we paid for time we could not actually use.
  • Reaver-Stormhamre
    Reaver-Stormhamre
    ✭✭✭
    That's great. What about additional days for currently active ESO-Plus subscriptions? Because we paid for time we could not actually use.

read the TOS: You agree that ZeniMax will not be liable for any interruption of the Services,

they didnt even have to extend the event,. be grateful
    Working as intended
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic, thank you ZOS! :smile:
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 7:15PM and I can't login again, for the 3rd or 4th time this week. I can't remember.
    Whilst I'm not logged on and playing I'm visiting other web sites.

https://www.accc.gov.au/

I don't want free stuff - I want what I paid for.

Edited by Androconium on April 12, 2018 9:17AM
  • Andarne
    Andarne
    ✭✭✭
    NA benefitting from EU's problems. Again.

Well, at least I get to recoup the three days lost when I'm away on my stag do.
    Andarne [PC-EU]
    Falvis Beran - Ebonheart Pact Loyalist - Redoran Battlemage
    ALMSIVI, grant Mercy. ALMSIVI, grant Mystery. ALMSIVI, grant Mastery. Blessed are we that serve ALMSIVI.

Twitter | Darny3D | Beta Tester 2014 & 2017
  • boony
    boony
    ✭✭
    No good to me lol, as of tomorrow I'm on holiday for a week :(

And my last night before I go, another maintenance slot lol :( oh well
  • RedisSennegath
    RedisSennegath
    Soul Shriven

read the TOS: You agree that ZeniMax will not be liable for any interruption of the Services,

When you are walking down the sidewalk, bump into someone and make them drop their groceries. Do you have to help them pick them back up? No you dont, you aren't bound by any law to help them.

Should you do it? Yes you should. Should the person who you bumped into be gratefull for your help? Not really since it was your fault to begin with. All it does is show that you are at least a half decent human being with some respect for others.

So Zenimax didn't have and doesn't have to give us anything to compensate however it's courtesy and somewhat a sign of respect to do it. Whether or not we should be grateful for it is really up to debate and depends mostly on our personal view.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When you are walking down the sidewalk, bump into someone and make them drop their groceries. Do you have to help them pick them back up? No you dont, you aren't bound by any law to help them.

Should you do it? Yes you should. Should the person who you bumped into be gratefull for your help? Not really since it was your fault to begin with. All it does is show that you are at least a half decent human being with some respect for others.

So Zenimax didn't have and doesn't have to give us anything to compensate however it's courtesy and somewhat a sign of respect to do it. Whether or not we should be grateful for it is really up to debate and depends mostly on our personal view.
    This analogy isn't quite right.

Knocking all their groceries out their hand would be a whole day or two offline. This is more like bumping shoulders and just knocking them a bit. You say sorry, wave a hand to notify you were wrong and keep on going.

Of course ZOS could be like those people who just keep barging through knocking shoulders and saying nothing...

When it's warranted ZOS does give out ESO+ time. They have in the past for some issues.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't often say it but, well played ZOS. Nicely done.
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    Huzzah! \o/ :)
  • drkfrontiers
    drkfrontiers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your the best! Thank you so much.

I work during the day. It was very disheartening to login so many times only to fine my few precious hours of play were not going to happen.

AWESOME!!!
    "One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."
    ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jerkling wrote: »
    [...] With that said, to thank everyone for sticking with us during these recent issues, we’ll be extending the anniversary event by one week on all megaservers and platforms. We hope you’ll enjoy this extra time to use the cake XP buff and gain additional Anniversary Gift Boxes until the event concludes on Monday, April 23 at 10am EDT.
    The hell am i suppose to do with the cake XP buff and Anniversary Gift Boxes? I'm already past max CP. What i care about is the time i can actually play the game and be entertained and not some pseudo content like Motifs that keeps dumb ppl grinding (oh sry, "playing").
    How about you throw in some extra game time for those supporting the game instead of just shrugging and pretending that this is the best you can do!?

I nominate this guy for best use of a forum name to describe your real life personality.
  • Eldartar
    Eldartar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks ZoS for this kind gesture an extra week and if the Motif side of the 'Market' should crash/plummet that's just an added bonus for the masses who will then be able to collect the Motifs at a more affordable price :wink: