The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Unable to Log In to Game, Site, or Support

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_DaryaK

Darya, we need your help!! You are the best mod. If anyone cares enough to help us, its you : )) pls help!
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • jeremiah911
    jeremiah911
    ✭✭✭
    I submitted a ticket but this is a complete mess. I even responded to one of the reminder emails just to verify that ZOS had my Morrowind code registered so I didn't get the boot (ZOS confirmed) and now I get this mess.

I'll never, ever, ever, ever do another early access again.
    Options
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't cancel my pre-order. Have submitted a ticket but haven't gotten an email from support yet.
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So it would seem that some of us did put in a code and others did not. So is the common thing that we all ordered the Physical copy? Would seem so.

Ive not gotten a response from support yet either...
    Edited by Valen_Byte on June 19, 2017 8:34PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    Especially frustrating because not only do I run a trade guild, but I've been trying to get caught up on coding for multiple addons. Can't do anything till this is sorted. Grrr.
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
    Options
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    So it would seem that some of us did put in a code and others did not. So is the common thing that we all ordered the Physical copy? Would seem so.

1. Confirming here that I pre-ordered a Physical Morriwind Standard (not Collectors) copy from Amazon.
    2. Confirming that the I sent a digital copy of order ID to Support, and in 24 odd hours they confirmed that my account had been upgraded to Morrowwind. This was around May 15, or so.
    3. Confirmed my ZOS account was showing the Morrwind update.
    4. Received my physical copy of Morrowind on 6/6/17, and submitted my code that day.
    5. Received confirmation email that my code and been received.
    6. Recieved in-game email on 6/16 that I had NOT given ZOS my Morrwind game code, but ignored it because I figured it was a snafu.
    7. Played game right up until 6/19/17 AM, but all these problems started around 11:30 - 11:45 AM Mountain US.
    Options
  • Caligulove
    Caligulove
    ✭✭✭
    This is what I got back from my ticket:

"Thank you for reaching out to us about your account. Our records show that this account has been deactivated as a result of not applying a valid Morrowind game code. This account has been notified on multiple occasions that we required a Morrowind Collector's Edition code to be redeemed on the account, and as a result of this code not being redeemed, the account has been turned off.

However, we are willing to make a one-time exception and have reactivated this account for 24 hours. During this time, we ask that you please redeem a valid Morrowind game code to your account. Should your account not have a Morrowind game code redeemed on it within 24 hours, the account will be permanently deactivated. If you have any questions or issues redeeming a code, please respond to this message, and we'd be happy to provide assistance."

Holy crap. What if I was out of town? I have half a mind to cancel my ESO+ on principle.
    Options
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    And what about people who have the regular game to begin with?
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

1. Confirming here that I pre-ordered a Physical Morriwind Standard (not Collectors) copy from Amazon.
    2. Confirming that the I sent a digital copy of order ID to Support, and in 24 odd hours they confirmed that my account had been upgraded to Morrowwind. This was around May 15, or so.
    3. Confirmed my ZOS account was showing the Morrwind update.
    4. Received my physical copy of Morrowind on 6/6/17, and submitted my code that day.
    5. Received confirmation email that my code and been received.
    6. Recieved in-game email on 6/16 that I had NOT given ZOS my Morrwind game code, but ignored it because I figured it was a snafu.
    7. Played game right up until 6/19/17 AM, but all these problems started around 11:30 - 11:45 AM Mountain US.

Only thing I did dif was cancel my order from amazon because they never sent it out. Other than that, I did all those things. I thought for sure they would just remove morrowind from my account when I hadnt put the code in. But, I guess thats my fault for thinking they would be smart enough to do that.
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    To be clear, you won't receive an email after you submit your ticket, but you should at least see a confirmation screen after it's submitted. Again, if you've found your account to be suspended today, please submit a ticket here and Support will get in touch with you to get everything straightened out.
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on June 19, 2017 8:43PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Morbeious
    Morbeious

"Thank you for reaching out to us about your account. Our records show that this account has been deactivated as a result of not applying a valid Morrowind game code. This account has been notified on multiple occasions that we required a Morrowind Collector's Edition code to be redeemed on the account, and as a result of this code not being redeemed, the account has been turned off.

However, we are willing to make a one-time exception and have reactivated this account for 24 hours. During this time, we ask that you please redeem a valid Morrowind game code to your account. Should your account not have a Morrowind game code redeemed on it within 24 hours, the account will be permanently deactivated. If you have any questions or issues redeeming a code, please respond to this message, and we'd be happy to provide assistance."

Holy crap. What if I was out of town? I have half a mind to cancel my ESO+ on principle.

this is Crap I received the same message but I put my code in a 2 days ago...
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you kidding right now?! So someone whos bought and paid for this game will have their account permanently disabled if they don't put a morrowind code in?! @ZOS_GinaBruno please tell us this isnt how your customers are being treated. My husband is no longer getting morrowind, the preorder was cancelled, so ZOS is going to deactivate an account that has been here for 3 yrs, paid a sub for 3 yrs??? You have no idea how much money we have put into this game, along with all the other people who are having this problem. This is ZOS's fault, not your customers fault. FIX it doesn't mean deactivate.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I do NOT plan on buying morrowind now. I dont understand how you can delete an account that I have owned for 3 years. I have spent HUNDREDS of dollars on this account.
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • Morbeious
    Morbeious
    To be clear, you won't receive an email after you submit your ticket, but you should at least see a confirmation screen after it's submitted. Again, if you've found your account to be suspended today, please submit a ticket here and Support will get in touch with you to get everything straightened out.

@ZOS_GinaBruno All I received was a email stating I didn't apply the code, but they will suspend my account for 24 hrs so that I can apply it.. Now the issue is I did apply my code 2 days ago.. so hopefully once I get back in it doesn't tell me code is already used..
    Options
  • THWIP71
    THWIP71
    ✭✭✭✭

I submitted a ticket 5 days ago, concerning the multiple e-mails my wife and I had received about activating our Morrowind CE physical copies....even though we both purchased digital upgrades, and already activated them.... and still have not received a response from support. In the meantime, my wife's account was abruptly cancelled and login suspended this morning.
    Edited by THWIP71 on June 19, 2017 8:59PM
    Options
  • koekie1991b16_ESO
    koekie1991b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Hi Gina, I recieved the email stating with the following line :smile:

"we are willing to make a one-time exception and have reactivated this account for 24 hours. During this time, we ask that you please redeem a valid Morrowind game code to your account. "

The problem is,I canceled my physical CE edition, got support to remove my pre order so I could buy the standard edition and I bought the digital standard edition game trough elderscrollsonline.com! I have a valid code, hence I diddnt even have to add a code since I got it trough the official website! I have an active morrowind account!

What am I suposed to do? Im just getting suspended within the next 24 hours again for having a valid ESO?

Sigh.
    Options
  • Behexhetana
    Behexhetana
    ✭✭✭
    Can't submit a ticket because I cannot chose : Issue type*

What should I do then?
    „When your enemies lie broken and bloody before you, know that I’ll be watching!“ –Molag Bal
    Options
  • NoheartDan
    NoheartDan
    ✭✭

Same answer here.

I just cant believe it.
    "Dura lex, sed lex"
    Options
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over and over again I keep wondering how zos is going to be able to create an even bigger cluster**** , and still they keep succeeding....
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, if thats what they are going to do....then I guess this is the end. Im not buying morrowind. I dont understand how they can permanently deactivate my account. I paid for it 3 years ago. I dont need morrowind to play eso right? Soooooooo, why??
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • Caligulove
    Caligulove
    ✭✭✭
    The best part is I still can't log into my account at account.elderscrollsonline.com. I'm starting to get really angry.
    Options
  • NoheartDan
    NoheartDan
    ✭✭
    My answer:

Greetings.

How can I enter an activation code if I have not received my physical copy of Morrowind, whose legal proof of purchase I have already given to you?

The fault in the delivery delay is from Amazon, not mine! Do you want to penalize me for buying a physical copy of the collector's content?

This practice seems to me legally abusive.

In addition, the products are DIFFERENT!

One thing is the base game and my subscription, which I even paid for and you canceled WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION.

Another thing is access to the content of the expansion.

By chance, if I do not buy the expansion can I no longer access the basic game?

And if Amazon does not deliver me until tomorrow, then my account will be permanently closed?

Why so?

And just for you know, even with those "lovely one-time exception", Im still cant ENTER INTO THE GAME OR ACCOUNT SITE.

So, just send me back a reply telling me when my Last 24 hours will start, please!
    "Dura lex, sed lex"
    Options
  • THWIP71
    THWIP71
    ✭✭✭✭
    The best part is I still can't log into my account at account.elderscrollsonline.com. I'm starting to get really angry.

ZOS logic : "We understand your frustration. If you login to your account, and submit a support ticket, we will look into your issue."
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just telling people to submit a ticket is NOT resolving this issue. @ZOS_GinaBruno did you see what support mailed your customers? Did you see what they have said will happen? I know you arent in charge of these things but you are our link to the other side and we are asking for your help in this matter, in whatever way you can provide. Support is NOT being helpful.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Morbeious
    Morbeious

that makes two of us @kproftime_ESO this is BS.. for no apparent reason, but lack of IT/Customer support common sense.. even if the code wasn't applied they cancelled ESP_Plus memberships, I've paid on my account for 3 yrs straight.. if Morrowind isn't required why not just block access to Morrowind for those that didn't apply an code.. If I didn't love Elder Scrolls or if there was alternative game I'd be gone.. but they have US..
    Options
  • koekie1991b16_ESO
    koekie1991b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I STILL CANT LOGIN,

I am getting so frustrated now @ZOS_GinaBruno .
    Options
  • Caligulove
    Caligulove
    ✭✭✭
    THWIP71 wrote: »

ZOS logic : "We understand your frustration. If you login to your account, and submit a support ticket, we will look into your issue."

Pretty much. Two collector's editions and 3 years of subscription, and they'll do this to me. I swear, they hate their own customers more than Sony does.
    Options
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭

I got the same email.

I'm pretty sure that this wasn't our fault. I pre-ordered the Standard edition, gave proof of THAT orders payment to ZOS (the way the asked us to provide it), and then provided my actual Standard edition game code. I received 2 different emails from ZOS on 6/9/17 and 6/10/17. The one on 6/9/17 was wrong, but the one on 6/10/17 did show the correct info.

Options
  • Caligulove
    Caligulove
    ✭✭✭
    Suspended because I didn't get around to entering the code from physical copy. You'd think that the common sense thing to do would just be to deactivate Morrowind until I put in my code, but now it looks like I'm going to lose my account because ESO isn't my whole life.
    Options
  • getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I STILL CANT LOGIN,

I am getting so frustrated now @ZOS_GinaBruno .

My account has been suspended too, can't even login to the game, even site. I didn't received a code yet, couldn't do anything.
    Edited by getemshauna on June 19, 2017 9:13PM
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
    Options