The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to Log In to Game, Site, or Support

• Kulizma
    Kulizma
    ✭✭✭
    M E M E S
    CP1000 - Magicka DK
    Red Lotus
  • modaretto
    modaretto
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say, I have never seen a worse customer handling as of today. Really sad to watch
    Watches-the-wind (Templar healer) / PC EU

Dragon's Crest
  • NoheartDan
    NoheartDan
    ✭✭
    Tr0ubles wrote: »
    baratron wrote: »
    I am so glad that I didn't buy the physical Collectors' Edition right now.

Which isn't what I should be feeling, is it?

I bet the problem is related to the fact that the physical Collectors' Edition included a whole new version of the game rather than being an upgrade.

Similar to what I thought regarding the game version. It should be an upgrade to your account.... That said, you only have a problem right now if you didn't register the game. Being in the software industry, I ask myself a lot, just how much can you save the user from themselves...... turns out it wasn't 100% clear to me lol.

This is a 100% Zenimax error!

Even with the poor technical support that I have already experienced.

My ticket Incident: 170619-002968.

Just only the "automatic 24 hour" response from Madison and nothing more, beside 4 and more replies and almost 10 hours later.

Also, I'm blocked accessing the game on the PS4 platform, which I NEVER bought a Morrowind expansion or anything, but for which I had to pay AGAIN to have the game.

So I would like to ask why my PS4 account is also blocked if I never bought or linked any Morrowind expansion to it?

Once I had to BUY two copies of the game to be able to play on the ps4 platform and on the PC, those products are DIFFERENT and there has nothing to do with one another. So again, I ask, why did my Ps4 account also have "permanently blocked" access?

Wait, I know why!
    2e7d6118edf3f2540ea8591dda7df2d6.jpg

"Dura lex, sed lex"
  • grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭
    The response to my ticket reads...

"We see that this account has applied a Morrowind Standard Edition code to this account. After consideration, we have graciously decided to reactivate the account and set it to good standing, even though this account's Early Access was given as a result of pre-ordering the Collector's Edition"

Yet my invitation to early access reads....

*The ESO Base Game is required to purchase the ESO: Morrowind Standard or Collector's Edition Upgrades.

I don't call this gracious at all

• Ecstatica
    Ecstatica
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't had a reply yet, but if I get that one I'll be even more angry as I've never claimed to have bought the Collectors Edition!

They said:

Early Access is automatically available for players who purchase the Digital Upgrade or Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade versions of ESO: Morrowind for PC/Mac any time prior to launch.

The digital upgrade is what I ordered. Surely they can see that on my account?
    Filthy Gorgeous
    (PC/EU)
  • grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭
    Ecstatica wrote: »
    I haven't had a reply yet, but if I get that one I'll be even more angry as I've never claimed to have bought the Collectors Edition!

I was furious when I received this, I've replied demanding an apology but won't hold my breath

I've never experienced customer service as bad as this since I kicked BT as an ISP
  • b92303008rwb17_ESO
    b92303008rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    grkkll wrote: »

"We see that this account has applied a Morrowind Standard Edition code to this account. After consideration, we have graciously decided to reactivate the account and set it to good standing, even though this account's Early Access was given as a result of pre-ordering the Collector's Edition"

*The ESO Base Game is required to purchase the ESO: Morrowind Standard or Collector's Edition Upgrades.

This is officially the ESO version of Blizzard's "Aren't you thankful?".
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    grkkll wrote: »

So did you pre-order the Collector's Edition, or the Standard Edition? Early Access was only for Digital Upgrades (both Standard and Collector's, and was activated automatically) or purchasers of the Physical Collector's Edition (not the Standard Edition, and this was activated by filling in the application form).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    calia1120 wrote: »
    5a4c7a8c66d6326ab6feb54c2b8df30c.png

I also got a reply from Madison. It's now been almost 7 hours since the ticket was marked resolved, and I'm still getting the suspended from site message when trying to log into my account.

As near as I can tell, ZOS is misusing the "Status" field, or they have some configuration problem, in the software being used for customer support.

Most people think that the status of the ticket conveys what is happening with the ticket. It is only natural to assume that. Observation over the last few years suggests that this is not the case. The value of the status field often has nothing at all to do with what is actually happening with the ticket.

So, my advise is to ignore "Status" and treat it as "unresolved" until such time as it is.

I have no idea what is going on behind the scenes at ZOS. I suspect they have some automation software that is running wild and without adult supervision.

Every time someone hands ZOS a gun, they shoot themselves in the foot with it.
    Mondini wrote: »
    Guys help me, im out of town. Is there a way to tell if my account has been suspended without the game itself? I logged into account.elderscrollsonline.com and it still says my account is active with morrowind. I've had no email either. The only trouble I had was when I tried to log in after yesterdays maint and just kept timing out before the character screen.

@Mondini If your account is Active when you log into the account website, you are OK.
    Edited by Elsonso on June 20, 2017 10:52AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Urkraft
    Urkraft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a real Thank you from ZOS for beeing customer. Good job, ZOS.

Hope for all that this gets fixed soon.
  • getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 hours left, my account still suspended. Game bought by steam, I had early acess and account upgrade instantly after game was released. How can I even give a physical edition code, if I have virtual copy of the game? Should I order morrowind second time? Can someone anwser my questions?
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
  • modaretto
    modaretto
    ✭✭✭
    5 hours left, my account still suspended. Game bought by steam, I had early acess and account upgrade instantly after game was released. How can I even give a physical edition code, if I have virtual copy of the game? Should I order morrowind second time? Can someone anwser my questions?

i think not, because screw you for paying 6 months ahead of eso+ sub and promoting the game on your youtube channel

idea: buy the game again, sub again, buy morrowind again and maybe, just maybe you will graciously be allowed to play the game

p.s hire me, i will fit right in with your customer support team o:)
    Edited by modaretto on June 20, 2017 11:41AM
    Watches-the-wind (Templar healer) / PC EU

Dragon's Crest
  • koekie1991b16_ESO
    koekie1991b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , Only few hours left, :( Zenimax has no idea how much in distress I am now for losing my account. [Incident: 170619-003180] , I send email yesterday evening, still no respondse. Ohgod...
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    UNABLE TO GET EMPEROR COZ OF WALL REPAIRERS and people that farm friends/themselves on 2nd account, zos please fix this. wall repairing should not contribute to emp run, ez fix.
  • NaysaSimone
    NaysaSimone
    ✭✭✭
    Any update or solution to this yet? something other than submitting more tickets?
    **DAGGERFALL COVENANT**
    - Yo-Hold My Poodle - Raid Healer
    - Wears-It-Like-A-Man - Healer AKA the massive pink lizard
    - Im The Bomb Dot Com - Bomb blade
    - Drop It Like Its Proc'd - Stam Blade

AUSTRALIAN
    -PC/NA Vivec
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    calia1120 wrote: »
    5a4c7a8c66d6326ab6feb54c2b8df30c.png

I also got a reply from Madison. It's now been almost 7 hours since the ticket was marked resolved, and I'm still getting the suspended from site message when trying to log into my account.

Now 830am eastern, so I'm 18 hours in on the supposed 24 and still getting a message that I'm suspended from the site.
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • ohlaska
    ohlaska
    Soul Shriven
    170619-003230
    @ohlaska

I have sent many emails asking why my account is still not reactivated. Robots don't sleep, why isn't Madison responding?!
    Edited by ohlaska on June 20, 2017 12:32PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohlaska wrote: »
    170619-003230
    @ohlaska

I have sent many emails asking why my account is still not reactivated. Robots don't sleep, why isn't Madison responding?!

They power down the data center at night. :smile:
  • jeremiah911
    jeremiah911
    ✭✭✭
    I received an email from support yesterday saying"... we have graciously decided to reactivate the account and set it to good standing, even though this account's Early Access was given as a result of pre-ordering the Collector's Edition".

I input in my physical Collectors edition code on Morrowind launch day and even had ZOS support verify my code was on record so I wouldn't loose access:
    Response By (Shavonne) (06/13/2017 12:36 PM)
    Hey how's it going !

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is shavonne and It is my utmost pleasure to assist you today.

After reviewing your account , the following codes for morrowind have been applied to your account.
    ^_^

The email you received is just letting people know that you would have to activate the full game code before we deactivate the access code. ( This is mainly if you haven't redeemed the code yet , which you have in already done in this case )

The following codes shown are:

morrowind_retail_collectors_box_edition_bsw: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As of right now, I have a standard Morrowind code applied to my account, when I paid and redeemed my physical edition code; lost all my pre order goods, and still have my ESO + cancelled. I can log in, but honestly whats the point with my account being jacked like it is. Gooood lawd this is a mess.

Ticket number is 170613-002235
  • b92303008rwb17_ESO
    b92303008rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 10 AM eastern. I hope people at ZOS are up and looking into this issue because I've got only 8 hours left before my account gets permanently deactivated.
    Edited by b92303008rwb17_ESO on June 20, 2017 1:54PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 10 AM eastern. I hope people at ZOS are up and looking into this issue because I've got only 8 hours left before my account gets permanently deactivated.

Don't worry about "permanent deactivation". There is no such phrase in the ZOS vocabulary. :smile:
  • Skardcssdr
    Skardcssdr
    ✭✭
    Another affected, I submit ticket yesterday 20:00 UTC and they didn't answer me yet.....

This is annoying, why permanent ban? If you don't redeem the collectors code, delete morrowind expansion, finish, why now I can't access anything......

I bought this games a lot of times..... besides the DLC (Imperial Edition PC, Gold Edition Steam, Standar PS4, Steelbook PS4, Gold PS4, Collectors Morrowind PC) and now YOU suspend my account because I don't redeem the code yet.
    I WAS IN YOUR *****G BOOTH AT THE E3, 15000 km far away my home..... I CAN'T REDEEM MY CODE....

And you do..... nothing, and no compensate players by your absurd and incompetent behavior.....

Outrageous

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    UNABLE TO GET EMPEROR COZ OF WALL REPAIRERS and people that farm friends/themselves on 2nd account, zos please fix this. wall repairing should not contribute to emp run, ez fix.

I think you took a wrong turn somewhere lol
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • CountEdmondDantes
    CountEdmondDantes
    ✭✭✭✭

Don't worry about "permanent deactivation". There is no such phrase in the ZOS vocabulary. :smile:

I genuinely hope you're correct, but whoever writes their customer service e-mails needs to take a course emphatic communication. Seriously, these pretentious, arrogant e-mails that suggest they're doing us a favor by restoring our game privileges after we bought the game - not just the Morrowind chapter but the entire game - are extremely irritating.

If this is someone's idea of humor, it's a pretty big fail.

For what it's worth - which isn't much - I've sent in two mails yesterdsay (two in case the first did not go through) and I have yet to hear anything from Zenimax's customer service group - no e-mail, nothing. Fifteen hours without a response.

Edited by CountEdmondDantes on June 20, 2017 2:19PM
  • Ecstatica
    Ecstatica
    ✭✭✭
    Well it appears I've got access to my account again. Haven't had an email or anything to explain what's going on still.
    Filthy Gorgeous
    (PC/EU)
  • koekie1991b16_ESO
    koekie1991b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Still no access. Few hours left, no respondse. This company doesn't deserve me if not for my addiction to elderscrolls universe.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still no access. Few hours left, no respondse. This company doesn't deserve me if not for my addiction to elderscrolls universe.

Send in another ticket. I sent 2 before I got a reply.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Caligulove
    Caligulove
    ✭✭✭
    This is atrocious. Never. Another. Dime.
    Edited by Caligulove on June 20, 2017 2:57PM
  • Caligulove
    Caligulove
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my, I am back into my account. Too bad my 24 hours will be up by the time I get home from work.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys,

Yesterday, we deactivated a few hundred game accounts due to not applying a valid ESO: Morrowind game code. However, we found that some game accounts were wrongfully suspended and we are in the process of fixing those accounts now. This should only take a couple hours to complete today; we appreciate your patience while we correct this issue. If you are still not able to access your account by this afternoon, please contact our Support Team and they will follow up with you. Thanks in advance, and we apologize for the confusion this has caused.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post