The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to Log In to Game, Site, or Support

• CountEdmondDantes
    CountEdmondDantes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, in the name of full disclosure, this is the e-mail I just received from Zach marking the ticket as solved:

Greetings,

Thank you for your patience and cooperation through this process. After a thorough investigation, we have been able to successfully restore your Elder Scrolls Online account!

Keep Your Blades Sharp Friend,
    Zach B.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Better than some of the other e-mails I've seen.

Edited by CountEdmondDantes on June 20, 2017 9:15PM
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy moly, this was an intense thread to read!!
    With the ticking of an impending account deletion, waow!

Bravo ZOS, had us all going there, quite the drama indeed, hehe!!

In seriousness, I'm glad you all got sorted in the end. It doesn't excuse the lack of quality, but at least it wasn't a catastrophic event, so that's nice I guess. :/
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • Skardcssdr
    Skardcssdr
    ✭✭
    Okay, in the name of full disclosure, this is the e-mail I just received from Zach marking the ticket as solved:

Greetings,

Thank you for your patience and cooperation through this process. After a thorough investigation, we have been able to successfully restore your Elder Scrolls Online account!

Keep Your Blades Sharp Friend,
    Zach B.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Better than some of the other e-mails I've seen.

Same mail to me..... Automatic maybe?
  • NaysaSimone
    NaysaSimone
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't even get a mail... Lucky I just jumped on to see but thankfully I am back up and running. Every one else?
    **DAGGERFALL COVENANT**
    - Yo-Hold My Poodle - Raid Healer
    - Wears-It-Like-A-Man - Healer AKA the massive pink lizard
    - Im The Bomb Dot Com - Bomb blade
    - Drop It Like Its Proc'd - Stam Blade

AUSTRALIAN
    -PC/NA Vivec
  • Ecstatica
    Ecstatica
    ✭✭✭
    I got this mail:

Thank you for this update. We are willing to make a one-time exception and have reactivated this account pending further investigation. You should be able to enter Tamriel with no further issues, and the time constraint has also been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

Willing to make a one-time exception!? This really annoys me, I'm tempted to stop subbing.
    Filthy Gorgeous
    (PC/EU)
  • Caligulove
    Caligulove
    ✭✭✭
    I feel the same way. As it stands, I will never spend money on anything from Arkane Studios, Bethesda Game Studios, ID Software, or any of Zenimax Media's other subsidiaries.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Someone on the UESP Discord summed this up quite well:

What people would do is preorder the game, then apply for the digital code to get access to the game and stuff for early access, and then cancel the pre-order and keep the expansion since they got the digital code. I imagine a large number of people tried to get a free copy of Morrowind out of it, and as always, innocent people got caught by them trying to stop people from being [redacted].
    Wouldn't the solution be to revoke Morrowind access? This is not the way to run an early access program, and the callous response to it was ridiculous. Compensation is in order, IMO.
    Yes it would be. But for some inexplicable reason, Morrowind isn't just an on/off flag for an account. It's a completely different account type.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    update... my account is all better now. Is everyone else back in?
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Caligulove
    Caligulove
    ✭✭✭
    I'm back in. I hope everyone who ran into this got that sorted.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May we all live in interesting times, eh?

Glad people are getting this resolved.

Edit: somehow managed to Ctrl-X half the comment.
    Edited by Elsonso on June 22, 2017 9:58AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Luis_Razuc
    Unfortunately, it wasn't just Amazon that messed up it seems. I preordered mine from gamestop first. They messed that up and sold me the normal edition, even though I told them physical collectors edition. Tried getting them to fix it before it was sold out, but either the employee there was incompetent, or just trying to get+keep my order wrong. Cancelled and tried Walmart since they had it available. Never tried preordering anything from them before, but figured I would at least try. They ended up cancelling on me due to backorder.

Got the email that was being mentioned for ESO+ being cancelled, but haven't had my account suspended as far as I know. Been offline for nearly 2 weeks due to work. I did finally get MCE, but still waiting on it to be delivered. For reminders being sent out to activate morrowind, I received one through email, however the one I received did not come from the authorized emails listed in the phishing scams thread in general discussion