The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to Log In to Game, Site, or Support

• NoheartDan
    NoheartDan
    ✭✭
    My ticket ( 170619-003264) is jacked. Thank you, Madison, for not replying.

Madison is the same robot of mine!
    :p
    "Dura lex, sed lex"
  • Morbeious
    Morbeious
    This is a new ticket 170619-004905, Since the last ticketed "170619-003397" was closed as resolved in which is was never resolved!!!!

Yeah, I do believe Madison is a BOT!!.. people just can't be this darn incompetent..
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morbeious wrote: »
    This is a new ticket 170619-004905, Since the last ticketed "170619-003397" was closed as resolved in which is was never resolved!!!!

Yeah, I do believe Madison is a BOT!!.. people just can't be this darn incompetent..

You can reply (by email) to "resolved" tickets, and doing so might speed up any reply you get.
    Edited by Elsonso on June 20, 2017 12:38AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • EvilKiwi
    EvilKiwi
    ✭✭✭
    I feel for you guys. I do not have this issue, but ZOS customer support is terrible. The last 3 support tickets I sent, no reply at all.
    No Lollygagging.
  • Morbeious
    Morbeious
    Morbeious wrote: »

You can reply (by email) to "resolved" tickets, and doing so might speed up any reply you get.

Yeap, been doing that with no responses..
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If i was zos this would have been my response:
    **Sorry everyone, something went wrong with our system but dont worry, we are working to fix it so everyone just calm down, no one is losing their accounts and we will compensate you with 1000 crowns for the problem. Heres the link to put in a ticket**
    And then i would keep updating the largest post hourly.

Im only comenting because i think the way zos handles issues is wrong. Saying something like i wrote avoids the panic and anger, and lets people know they are not getting their time wasted to have no compensation for something that isnt their fault.
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what I got back from my ticket:

"Thank you for reaching out to us about your account. Our records show that this account has been deactivated as a result of not applying a valid Morrowind game code. This account has been notified on multiple occasions that we required a Morrowind Collector's Edition code to be redeemed on the account, and as a result of this code not being redeemed, the account has been turned off.

However, we are willing to make a one-time exception and have reactivated this account for 24 hours. During this time, we ask that you please redeem a valid Morrowind game code to your account. Should your account not have a Morrowind game code redeemed on it within 24 hours, the account will be permanently deactivated. If you have any questions or issues redeeming a code, please respond to this message, and we'd be happy to provide assistance."

Holy crap. What if I was out of town? I have half a mind to cancel my ESO+ on principle.

This just all seems so crazy to me. So sorry this is happening to so many people. What gets me is... how on earth can they deactivate the entire account when you presumably already paid and have been playing the ESO base game? At most they should only be able to deny you access to the Morrowind area. I'm watching all this and just shaking my head.

So... what all this mess has taught me about the next "charpter" ESO does is that I will absolutely for sure not buy a physical collector's edition or any other physical copy of the game.

Man.. what a holy nightmare mess..
  • Tr0ubles
    Tr0ubles
    Soul Shriven
    They messed up in how the game code is applied. It essentially creates a new account rather than amends your already existing account.

When I went to enter my game code a few days ago, I noticed that it was trying to get me to enter my CC info all over again for my ESO+ sub. I thought I had done something wrong to get to that menu, so I glanced in the top right to see if my game code took effect. It said "Morrowind collectors edition" so I thought I was good.

But you have to go all the way through what looks like a new purchase., albeit for 0.00. Where the messed up is cancelling your account if the code is not entered. They should have had it only remove the Morrowind DLC.
  • CountEdmondDantes
    CountEdmondDantes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tr0ubles wrote: »
    They messed up in how the game code is applied. It essentially creates a new account rather than amends your already existing account.

When I went to enter my game code a few days ago, I noticed that it was trying to get me to enter my CC info all over again for my ESO+ sub. I thought I had done something wrong to get to that menu, so I glanced in the top right to see if my game code took effect. It said "Morrowind collectors edition" so I thought I was good.

But you have to go all the way through what looks like a new purchase., albeit for 0.00. Where the messed up is cancelling your account if the code is not entered. They should have had it only remove the Morrowind DLC.

This right here. That is exactly what happened to me.

Problem is, now my account has been suspended and I can't fix it.

• explicitdips
    explicitdips
    Soul Shriven
    I never cancelled my sub and even entered my code into my account, but it was never applied. I submitted a ticket, was told my account had been reactivated so I could reapply my code and my account was still suspended. The email I got was pretty rude as well.

Just sucks all the time I am missing out on for the game, and I'm worried all the time and money I've put into it will be lost.
  • b92303008rwb17_ESO
    b92303008rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Can you at least confirm that those of us who already owned the base game will not loose our accounts? I don't care about morrowind access, but I very much care about my base game that I bought at launch.

You won't lose your account, but you do need to get in touch with Support if you haven't already so they can get your account straightened out. If you haven't heard from them by tomorrow, please reply back in this thread and we'll check on the status.

I am from Asia and I ordered my physical collector's edition from Amazon US and it is very reasonable that it would took a few weeks for the package to be delivered to me. I can even show you the travel status of the package or any other proof that I did purchased the game and the package did get shipped. I can even tell you that the travel history shows that the package has already arrived at the airport of my country and it's just a matter of a day or two for me to receive it. I just need more than 24 hours!

The mail that told me I got 24 hour, 19 hours left to be exact, really freaked me out. Even if I didn't purchase Morrowind, you can simply block the access to such content. How can you permanently deactivate me? I have subscribed for the base game and other DLCs from the first day. Now what happens if I can not manage to get the package and code after the one time exception, which really sounds insulting to me, 24 hours? Do I lose my account permanently even for the base game?

Edit: And by the way, even though I was told my account was temporarily reactivated, I still can't log in. Now how am I supposed to redeem my code even if I get it within the next 24 hours? Please help, @ZOS_GinaBruno . This 19 hours left mess is like a ticking bomb.
    Edited by b92303008rwb17_ESO on June 20, 2017 1:46AM
  • Tr0ubles
    Tr0ubles
    Soul Shriven

Make sure you use the "recover account" link that Gina put in this thread. After they reply that you have 24 hours to enter your code, try clearing cookies or use incognito browser if it says you are still locked out of your account.

To be fair, after I realized that I was suspended, It only took an hour or so to get back in.
    Edited by Tr0ubles on June 20, 2017 1:48AM
  • CountEdmondDantes
    CountEdmondDantes
    ✭✭✭✭

Make sure you use the "recover account" link that Gina put in this thread. After they reply that you have 24 hours to enter your code, try clearing cookies or use incognito browser if it says you are still locked out of your account.

To be fair, after I realized that I was suspended, It only took an hour or so to get back in.

To be honest, it's been quite a bit longer than an hour for me. :)

• Tr0ubles
    Tr0ubles
    Soul Shriven

To be honest, it's been quite a bit longer than an hour for me. :)

Sorry man, :/ That sucks.....
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/6iarpe/discussion_i_was_wrongfully_banned_by_zos_and/

Posting in here for a redditor without a forum account. Looks legit Gina, hope you can look into this and get it straightened out.

Ticket #1: 170617-001831 (Bradley)
    Ticket #2: 170619-002686 (Madison)

If you need their account name just whisper me (not sure if they wanted it posted here)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am so glad that I didn't buy the physical Collectors' Edition right now.

Which isn't what I should be feeling, is it?

I bet the problem is related to the fact that the physical Collectors' Edition included a whole new version of the game rather than being an upgrade.
    Edited by baratron on June 20, 2017 2:13AM
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Tr0ubles
    Tr0ubles
    Soul Shriven
    baratron wrote: »

I bet the problem is related to the fact that the physical Collectors' Edition included a whole new version of the game rather than being an upgrade.

Similar to what I thought regarding the game version. It should be an upgrade to your account.... That said, you only have a problem right now if you didn't register the game. Being in the software industry, I ask myself a lot, just how much can you save the user from themselves...... turns out it wasn't 100% clear to me lol.
  • Caligulove
    Caligulove
    ✭✭✭
    Played <another MMO>, played some Overwatch, ate dinner, did laundry, and still no reply from Madisonbot and my account is still suspended. This is happening to lots of people. FFS, Zenimaximize profits.
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    5a4c7a8c66d6326ab6feb54c2b8df30c.png

I also got a reply from Madison. It's now been almost 7 hours since the ticket was marked resolved, and I'm still getting the suspended from site message when trying to log into my account.
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭

Similar to what I thought regarding the game version. It should be an upgrade to your account.... That said, you only have a problem right now if you didn't register the game. Being in the software industry, I ask myself a lot, just how much can you save the user from themselves...... turns out it wasn't 100% clear to me lol.

Quite a few of us did register the physical copy when we received it, and received confirmation emails that the code submission worked, so this is more than simply user error.
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • CountEdmondDantes
    CountEdmondDantes
    ✭✭✭✭
    calia1120 wrote: »

Quite a few of us did register the physical copy when we received it, and received confirmation emails that the code submission worked, so this is more than simply user error.

This. And while I'm not saying I did everything right, I know I followed the instructions delivered with the Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Collector's Edition box package. If something didn't work, I believe it was on Zenimax's end.

And now Zenimax is home with their families. That's fine; it's as it should be. We deal with this is the morning. But hours later, I've not even received an acknowledgement of any kind from Zeni's CS group. Not even one like this:

"This account has been notified on multiple occasions that we required a Morrowind Collector's Edition code to be redeemed on the account, and as a result of this code not being redeemed, the account has been turned off."

No kidding. Zenimax, do you realize some of us tried to do just that following the instructions we were given? Give us a break. If nothing else, acknowledge that this may have been one the most frustrating game purchasing experiences of our lives.

And I'm an old man, whose lived a long life and bought a lot of games. Bethesda games. Just think about it and see if it's possible to find it in yourself to care about that.
    Edited by CountEdmondDantes on June 20, 2017 3:52AM
  • Caligulove
    Caligulove
    ✭✭✭
    You gave them money, therefore they hate you.
  • DigitalMonk
    Please provide me support for my ticket: 170619--005705
  • NaysaSimone
    NaysaSimone
    ✭✭✭
    This is outrageous!!!!!!!!!!! so because I have yet to receive my physical copy I cannot play the game at all now?! Tickets submitted and still nothing?! when will this be all fixed or better yet... WHY was it done like this in the first damn place?!

**DAGGERFALL COVENANT**
    - Yo-Hold My Poodle - Raid Healer
    - Wears-It-Like-A-Man - Healer AKA the massive pink lizard
    - Im The Bomb Dot Com - Bomb blade
    - Drop It Like Its Proc'd - Stam Blade

AUSTRALIAN
    -PC/NA Vivec
  • Caligulove
    Caligulove
    ✭✭✭
    Nearly at the 12 hour mark and can't log in. WOOOOOOO I love life.
  • koekie1991b16_ESO
    koekie1991b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I am getting so tired of this company guys. I am a huge fan of Elderscrolls, which is the only thing that still refrains me from leaving behind this big mess Zenimax created for me.

How can a game that earn so much money by microtransactions + subs + expensive "expansions" have a costumer support like this? I am a crazy person that has spend 500 + euros over the past 3 months on this game since the release of player housing, and I know many that did to. Atleast on wow, I used to pay my 12 bucks and that was it. But here comes all the shiny mounts and furnishing each month on top for that.

And yes nobody forced me to do so, but still, the point is that I am a costumer, recieving this as a thank you? Nobody of us should be in this position @ZOS_GinaBruno , especially if you actually HAVE put in the code of the morrowind DLC. I have given a respondse by madison, the same as anybody , is this the way how tickets with individual problems about the same issue get solved on your end?

I still can't even log in to my account as it is still suspended according to the , DESPITE, dear maddison bot guy told me I had another 24 hours to put in the code, which I already did 2 days prior before the official release, how else could I have had the digital stuff that came along with it? Because I have no physical CE, so there is no way I could have had the stuff then, because only digital purchases recieved the extra's from the exploring pack.

My ticket number is: [Incident: 170619-003180] , I can even provide the codes!!!!!!! Which I recieved a month ago.

Here is the email I send with my problem. I am sure its an issue that is unique perhaps? But still, I APPLIED A CODE, a standard , not a CE.
    Dear Support.

I can still not login to my account. When I try to log in game I get the message that my username or password is incorrect and that my account is inactive or suspended.

Let me tell you the problem from the very start to resolve this issue, in order to make you understand that I have PUT in an active code.

You state the following in your message:

This account has been notified on multiple occasions that we required a Morrowind Collector's Edition code to be redeemed on the account, and as a result of this code not being redeemed, the account has been turned off. However, we are willing to make a one-time exception and have reactivated this account for 24 hours. During this time, we ask that you please redeem a valid Morrowind game code to your account.

I will tell you step by step what caused this problem which is not an issue on my end.

Step 1: I pre ordered the physical collectors edition at Bol.com in the Netherlands.
    Step2: I recieve an email that if I send an invoice to ESO, I can partipicate in the early access of Morrowind.
    Step3: I did send a support ticket with legit information that I pre purchased the psychical CE edition of Morrowind, and by doing so, I was granted the eary access.
    Step4: I decided due to financial stuff, to cancel my Physical CE edition at Bol.com to buy the digital standard edition at elderscrollsonline.com
    step5: While trying to buy the standard digital edition, the website tells me I am not eligable to buy this product ( This message did not occur if id for example press the digital CE edition in my chart at elderscrollsonline.com.

Step 6: I send a support ticket to ESO, inclining that I canceled the pre order of my physical CE edition to go for the standard digital edition instead.
    Step7: Support answered and stated that the ticket is send to a higher tier of support because she could not help me at the time.
    Step8: Higher tier support responded, that they removed my physical CE edition pre order, I now should be able to buy the standard edition trough the website.
    Step 9: I was able to buy the standard Edition via a another website (cdkeys.com) and recieved + added both codes for the game and the pre order pack code. I recieved my ingame goodies and upgraded my account to morrowind.
    Step 10: My account got suspended today, telling me that I did not enter a code for morrowind.
    Step 11: I made a forum post, responded by Gina, that it might be a problem with the CE codes ( I have no CE in the first place caus I canceled it ?)
    Step 12: Gina tells me to make a ticket in order to get my account back.
    Step 13: I did and get this email responded to me, that I can go into my account, but have 24 hours to apply a code. I did apply the bloody code, 2 days prior before the official release!!!!

I can still NOT login in support, or the game, despite you tell me that I have another 24 grace period.

I have proof and even the codes in email of the morrowind DLC.

Please, solve this Support, I am getting to feel uncomfortable with my treatment.

Greetings,

Ricky

• Mondini
    Mondini
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guys help me, im out of town. Is there a way to tell if my account has been suspended without the game itself? I logged into account.elderscrollsonline.com and it still says my account is active with morrowind. I've had no email either. The only trouble I had was when I tried to log in after yesterdays maint and just kept timing out before the character screen.
  • b92303008rwb17_ESO
    b92303008rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mondini wrote: »
    Guys help me, im out of town. Is there a way to tell if my account has been suspended without the game itself? I logged into account.elderscrollsonline.com and it still says my account is active with morrowind. I've had no email either. The only trouble I had was when I tried to log in after yesterdays maint and just kept timing out before the character screen.

If you did not receive a email telling you had successfully cancelled your account and if you can still successfully log into your account without being told you have been suspended from the site, then I think you are probally fine.
    Edited by b92303008rwb17_ESO on June 20, 2017 7:46AM
  • b92303008rwb17_ESO
    b92303008rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Can you at least confirm that those of us who already owned the base game will not loose our accounts? I don't care about morrowind access, but I very much care about my base game that I bought at launch.

You won't lose your account, but you do need to get in touch with Support if you haven't already so they can get your account straightened out. If you haven't heard from them by tomorrow, please reply back in this thread and we'll check on the status.

I am from Asia and I ordered my physical collector's edition from Amazon US and it is very reasonable that it would took a few weeks for the package to be delivered to me. I can even show you the travel status of the package or any other proof that I did purchased the game and the package did get shipped. I can even tell you that the travel history shows that the package has already arrived at the airport of my country and it's just a matter of a day or two for me to receive it. I just need more than 24 hours!

The mail that told me I got 24 hour, 19 hours left to be exact, really freaked me out. Even if I didn't purchase Morrowind, you can simply block the access to such content. How can you permanently deactivate me? I have subscribed for the base game and other DLCs from the first day. Now what happens if I can not manage to get the package and code after the one time exception, which really sounds insulting to me, 24 hours? Do I lose my account permanently even for the base game?

Edit: And by the way, even though I was told my account was temporarily reactivated, I still can't log in. Now how am I supposed to redeem my code even if I get it within the next 24 hours? Please help, @ZOS_GinaBruno . This 19 hours left mess is like a ticking bomb.

I just received my physical collector's edition box, which would have been a delight if the mess did not happen. Anyway, I got my code now but the problem is I still can't log into my account even if that MadisonBot said it had been reactivated. And the 24 hour deadline is halfway there. Please help, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert .
  • Ecstatica
    Ecstatica
    ✭✭✭
    I now have this problem also. Account suspended, I've been told I have 24 hours (12 hours of which has gone) and still can't log in.

I bought my Morrowind digital upgrade from the account screen, so why they think i've bought the Collectors Edition I don't know.

This is really poor.
    Edited by Ecstatica on June 20, 2017 7:42AM
    Filthy Gorgeous
    (PC/EU)