The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vetixio wrote: »
    @Vyle_Byte saw you before took a lot of you to kill us :tongue:

I saw you up on that rock. Thought I would say hi with a leap : ))
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Yeah you stopped me healing and sent me flying off the rock and into a pile of AD :lol:
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »
    My group tries, but I'm allergic to groups >10. Unless I'm drunk, then I'm George Patton.

I know that some of you will not understand what I am saying and thats ok. We are all different. Thats why I ask, why are you here? Why do you play Bwb? [/quote]

I play in BWB so I can spam encase on Deadly Recluse. I play in BWB to take javelins to the face from Frank.
    I play in BWB to talk absolute nonsense in Zchat. Also in case any of you have forgotten.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu95hCR4Aec

COME TO MAMMA!!!
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great job as Emp @Swaye you did great girl! Now you can get some rest :smile: Good fights tho AD pushed really hard with the dethrone!
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yeah you stopped me healing and sent me flying off the rock and into a pile of AD :lol:

You were just causing too much of a ruckus up there lol You had to be stopped.

5chrmc.gif
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭

You were just causing too much of a ruckus up there lol You had to be stopped.

5chrmc.gif

Haha I do try to be annoying sometimes :sweat_smile:
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Swaye I appreciate your response to my inquiry the other day. TY for playing honorably as you said you would, Respect.

@ the rest of AD, damnit! I go to eat some dinner and you dethrone!! Ah well, that fight at Roe was pretty damn intense, I needed food afterwards lmfao! :D

Also... FRANK!!!! Where are you FRANK?!!!!!!!!!! Thoust mighty Javelin has been requested!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FRANK FRANK FRANK

30ddqis.jpg
    GM of BYTE
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

@everyone Why DO you play BwB? Is it to pown newbs? Is it to farm endless easy AP? Is it the community? Is it the help new players enjoy there time in game so that ESO will live long? Why?

Honestly, I started playing in BWB because when I first started PVPing, battle-leveling stopped once you hit vet ranks, and since I only had a VR2 toon at the time, my options were to either grind him to max level, or make a new character and play in the non-vet server. But I've had so much fun in BWB since then that I simply don't want to leave. Part of it is the people; BWB has, in my opinion, one of the best communities in the entire game. I think that the length of this thread and its multiple predecessors can attest to that. Another part of it is the balance. Personally, I'm of the opinion that the Champion System is one of the worst things ZOS has ever done for the game, and I think they will always struggle with balancing as long as that system is around. Obviously in BWB that is a nonissue. I also think that the absence of powerful endgame gear creates much greater parity between players. While I haven't spent much time in the other PVP campaigns, I read a lot about what the community says, and it seems like so many issues people have with the normal campaigns aren't really issues in BWB, or are at least much less impactful.

Now as some others have alluded to, I've also found that as I've played more and become more experienced with the game, I do find quite a bit of enjoyment in helping new players and trying my best to make PVP an enjoyable experience for them. And I think a lot of that comes from my own experience as a new player when I first started out. When I came to this game, I had never really PVPed in any games before, and planned on pretty much strictly being a solo PVE player. Then of course, when I finally decided to give PVP a try, I completely fell in love with it, and would've quit playing a long time ago had I not found something I enjoy so much. So whenever I get the chance to help a new player; whether it be by getting them gear, giving them tips on combat or their build, or even simply not steamrolling that poor level 10 recruit wandering around aimlessly, I am hoping that I can help them find the same enjoyment that I've found in PVP, as playing in BWB has undoubtedly become the most enjoyable gaming experience that I've ever had, and I would really like to share that with others; especially those who, similar to me, came in with a negative predisposition towards PVP.

On top of that, I find challenging myself by fighting other skilled players to be much more fun than destroying new or inexperienced players, so I hope that by trying to help others I can also contribute to a constant influx of skilled players to do battle with.

Colours you're like my AD twin or something. To an almost freaky degree. So much of the above is exactly my bwb story, like even down to the veteran rank 2 toon but deciding to make a new one for pvp in bwb. All of these words could have come straight out of my mouth, probably less eloquently.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    DC, I could'nt be more more impressed by your fortitude and valour right now.

I've had the best time as Emp, thank you so much DC.

Emily, I dont know if you're trolling or not. If you wanna camp tri keeps, go for it. I don't pretend for a second that what I say makes any difference.

Emily if you need a pocket healer, just say the word. Imagine if you and I joined up? OMFG!

[snip]

To sum it up:)

DC ...I've had the time of my life....I must sleep now or die !

run....hide ....hidden.

Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on January 28, 2017 10:57PM
    Swaye.
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was loads of fun tonight met great people and had awesome fights. We will be coming for our keeps tommorow :)
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »
    I clearly need sleep.

It's rare that I agree with Emily, just ask her.

I'm sure you are tired, I would be the same way if I was Empress. I wasn't there that much but from what I seen you did a great job. I wish I could have been there to help stop the dethrone.

I've always enjoyed fighting by your side, I am proud that we players like you fighting for Daggerfall Covenant. You have a lot of heart for the alliance, and I thank you for that.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    omg.. I need to borrow 500k gold off someone.

My gold rings are on sell in PvP.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a proud owner of 2x gold ring of the worm cult. :)

I can't believe I had 500k gold,but now I am broke.

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

I like that set. I actually use it on my level 10-15 MagDK's to help with resources.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @vamp_emily did I or vyle offend you in anything we posted yesterday? I didnt think so but maybe Im not seeing clearly.
    GM of BYTE
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

I like that set. I actually use it on my level 10-15 MagDK's to help with resources.

I now have 5 pieces of SPC and 5 Worm. Most of the stuff is still purple, but that will change soon :) I really like SPC.

I use SPC. It's pretty good
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily did I or vyle offend you in anything we posted yesterday? I didnt think so but maybe Im not seeing clearly.

No, nobody offended me in anyway. You did make me sad a bit, because my intentions are never to make anyone quit. I just wanted to let my feeling out. Sometimes, it feels good just to let it out, no matter what people think. I feel better now.

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No, nobody offended me in anyway. You did make me sad a bit, because my intentions are never to make anyone quit. I just wanted to let my feeling out. Sometimes, it feels good just to let it out, no matter what people think. I feel better now.

Whew, I was honestly worried I had said some evil thing and didnt realize it. It wasnt you that made us not want to play. It was AD. Glad your feeling better about it all.

Grats on the rings. I have wanted those for a long time but im a poor mofo. Ive been trying to get my first vet set upgraded to gold. I got my helm and shoulder upgraded yesterday, my weapons are done and thats it. I need like a bazzilion more gold to buy tempers for the rest. Ive been playing on Haderus a bit, feels like I need to upgrade that stuff to be on par with the rest of the peeps in there.
    GM of BYTE
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

That's right girl, sometimes you just have to.....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting ready to host an event in imperial city. Still need a few DC members.
    We will capture all the district flags, kill all the district bosses, and then head to the sewer and finish the event by killing Molag bal.

If you see this message any time soon, you are more than welcome to join. Message me in game if you are interested.

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I had fun last night.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also had fun, @DeadlyRecluse .
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I also had fun, @DeadlyRecluse .

It was a good night!
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good fights this morning all. Been a long while since EP has had an emp! They were all so much less squishy today!

@Adenoma I'd like a rematch in a few levels. :#

@Valen_Byte dies in style always

DCeiver0 wrote: »

Colours you're like my AD twin or something. To an almost freaky degree. So much of the above is exactly my bwb story, like even down to the veteran rank 2 toon but deciding to make a new one for pvp in bwb. All of these words could have come straight out of my mouth, probably less eloquently.

That's fine with me as long as you're okay with being the evil twin since you play DC :smile:.

I'm totally OK with that.

Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Kazi
    Kazi
    Did we crown Raja emp? I haven't been on today but last night we got so close...
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kazi wrote: »
    Did we crown Raja emp? I haven't been on today but last night we got so close...

Yes, Raja got it early this morning. Dethroned this afternoon though but yes! :)
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte why were you all tbagging me at Roe what did I do apart from shoot meatbag catapults :lol::tongue:
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never thought I'd see the day, but DADDY ran from me in a duel. Repeatedly. I know that nobody really cares, but the fact that I write something like this gets a bit under his skin. And I love that.

I tried to get him to explicitly say that I could use his name on the forums, but he never gave me an explicit yes. He just kept asking me who is daddy was after a stalemate duel. Then he kept telling me to #pay******* but we didn't bet anything besides the 200k gold from the last time we dueled.

Weird dude.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've removed another series of posts that got a bit out of hand. Things were said, regrets were had, and now we're moving on, yes?

Make me proud and play nice, folks; at least here on the forums. Y'all are free to kill each other to your hearts content in game. ;)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.