Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can try our best to get Love Den back in BwB on EP side but it really depends on if this next patch is good or horrible. Most of us have simply moved on to other games or prefer playing with our Champion toons.
    Edited by Gederic on January 27, 2017 7:28PM
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    May or may not be related . Was Edmund towers in byte? I'm curious now
    Options
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    We can try our best to get Love Den back in BwB on EP side but it really depends on if this next patch is good or horrible. Most of us have simply moved on to other games or prefer playing with our Champion toons.

I know that feel. Next patch is looking alright, for BwB at least. Vet pvp is still going to be the same meta by the looks of it. Probably more pet sorcs. Hope to see you guys around again.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »

I know that feel. Next patch is looking alright, for BwB at least. Vet pvp is still going to be the same meta by the looks of it. Probably more pet sorcs. Hope to see you guys around again.

Pssh screw love den I'll make my own guild. Called den of love ....With blackjack ..And hookers! In fact forget the guild!!

*Disclaimer* I don't know enough about love den to say screw them just jumped on the opportunity to land the Futurama referance....NAILED IT
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on January 27, 2017 7:34PM
    Options
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    I'd join that non-guild.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Just_call_me_Cola we already have hookers and blackjack! WHAT DO YOU THINK WE USED TO DO EVERY NIGHT?
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    May or may not be related . Was Edmund towers in byte? I'm curious now

Yes, he held the title of Raid Lead. He was one of our first members. Thats why I felt/feel directly responsible in one way or another. The Co-GM of the guild he created was also a BYTE. I know he joined other guilds, but he was a BYTE first.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are all hackers and cheaters.
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    We are all hackers and cheaters.

Man, I haven't even played the game in a year. I have macros to activate my macros now.

GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    @Just_call_me_Cola we already have hookers and blackjack! WHAT DO YOU THINK WE USED TO DO EVERY NIGHT?

Stop changing your icon it confused me for like 40 seconds
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stop changing your icon it confused me for like 40 seconds

Don't tell me what to do. This is America and I will do what I want!
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Aillen
    Aillen
    ✭✭✭
    So uh... who's the pug whisperer for EP now-a-days? ... I'm asking for a friend... >.>
    Leader of Love Den (NA/PC/EP-Vivec)
    All of my toons are named " Aillen " with an alt coded. Say Hi to me in game :]
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm the friend!
    Options
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    My group tries, but I'm allergic to groups >10. Unless I'm drunk, then I'm George Patton.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

Options
  • Aillen
    Aillen
    ✭✭✭
    I'm the friend!

tumblr_lombpfvXc61qba5lxo1_500.gif
    Leader of Love Den (NA/PC/EP-Vivec)
    All of my toons are named " Aillen " with an alt coded. Say Hi to me in game :]
    Options
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    vJNHmFH.jpg
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're gonna make 200 easy.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

@everyone Why DO you play BwB? Is it to pown newbs? Is it to farm endless easy AP? Is it the community? Is it the help new players enjoy there time in game so that ESO will live long? Why?

Honestly, I started playing in BWB because when I first started PVPing, battle-leveling stopped once you hit vet ranks, and since I only had a VR2 toon at the time, my options were to either grind him to max level, or make a new character and play in the non-vet server. But I've had so much fun in BWB since then that I simply don't want to leave. Part of it is the people; BWB has, in my opinion, one of the best communities in the entire game. I think that the length of this thread and its multiple predecessors can attest to that. Another part of it is the balance. Personally, I'm of the opinion that the Champion System is one of the worst things ZOS has ever done for the game, and I think they will always struggle with balancing as long as that system is around. Obviously in BWB that is a nonissue. I also think that the absence of powerful endgame gear creates much greater parity between players. While I haven't spent much time in the other PVP campaigns, I read a lot about what the community says, and it seems like so many issues people have with the normal campaigns aren't really issues in BWB, or are at least much less impactful.

Now as some others have alluded to, I've also found that as I've played more and become more experienced with the game, I do find quite a bit of enjoyment in helping new players and trying my best to make PVP an enjoyable experience for them. And I think a lot of that comes from my own experience as a new player when I first started out. When I came to this game, I had never really PVPed in any games before, and planned on pretty much strictly being a solo PVE player. Then of course, when I finally decided to give PVP a try, I completely fell in love with it, and would've quit playing a long time ago had I not found something I enjoy so much. So whenever I get the chance to help a new player; whether it be by getting them gear, giving them tips on combat or their build, or even simply not steamrolling that poor level 10 recruit wandering around aimlessly, I am hoping that I can help them find the same enjoyment that I've found in PVP, as playing in BWB has undoubtedly become the most enjoyable gaming experience that I've ever had, and I would really like to share that with others; especially those who, similar to me, came in with a negative predisposition towards PVP.

On top of that, I find challenging myself by fighting other skilled players to be much more fun than destroying new or inexperienced players, so I hope that by trying to help others I can also contribute to a constant influx of skilled players to do battle with.
    Options
  • PrivateDolphin
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Which brings me to a subject that I have wanted to bring up recently. Given all the new forum posters here. The attitude of late has been one of gloating and stroking of egos.

@everyone Why DO you play BwB? Is it to pown newbs? Is it to farm endless easy AP? Is it the community? Is it the help new players enjoy there time in game so that ESO will live long? Why?

I think its very easy for us, the veteran players of the sever to go full out cheese on new players not even running complete sets of gear and just utterly destroy them. But why? That just gives a false sense of uber skillz. You are not awesome because you can beat the crap out of new players. It just makes you a bully.

Why do I play Blackwater? I play here because this is where my friends are, this is where my guild is, this is where my family is, this is where my enemies are. The community of Blackwater is unlike any other out there. We all have our problems, we all have our disputes with each other but at the end of the day I think we can all agree that we care about this server. We take care of this server, because honestly it is THE BOMB.
    Blackwater is the most balanced campaign and has the best wars, and I like playing low level characters. I like going in game and seeing the people that regularly post on the forums, I usually yell when I see you all. And I come here to wreck *** and be wrecked by ***. It is FUN. And isn't that why we play these silly games.

Queen Mae Byte (50) *FORMER EMPRESS* Templar
    Queen Lyvidia(50) Dragonknight
    Sir Dolphsalot (50) Sorc
    Táçtïcal Sþðrk (50) Sorc
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    String Cheese (38) Sorc bwb
    Frank's-Brother-Bob (28) Templar bwb
    A loaf of bread (20something) Templar bwb
    ahorseisahorseofcourse (20) Dragonknight

Alliance - AD | Server - NApc | Cp - 372 |
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I like going in game and seeing the people that regularly post on the forums, I usually yell when I see you all.

Lmao I do this, ofc you know this... but for the rest of you, just so you know.. I def freak out when I see you and if I actually manage to land a kill, I do a little dance in my chair! :D

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to steamroll folks, I like getting steamrolled, I like to have fun, I like our welcoming community, and I like helping new players. Literally, five minutes ago I was just telling some dude some advice for a stam sorc and another for a magDK.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I like to steamroll folks, I like getting steamrolled, I like to have fun, I like our welcoming community, and I like helping new players. Literally, five minutes ago I was just telling some dude some advice for a stam sorc and another for a magDK.

You've steamrolled me a good few times haha :sweat_smile:
    Edited by Vetixio on January 27, 2017 11:25PM
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
    Options
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Vyle_Byte saw you before took a lot of you to kill us :tongue:
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
    Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I’ve held this in for so long, and it is time for me to release the beast within. I have changed in a very bad way. I have no respect for the enemy at all. Their cries will never heal my wounds. I can careless about the health of the campaign and all I want to do is gate camp the enemy. Recently I feel my job is not complete till I t-bag the dead in disrespect.

What part of that does everyone not understand? It does not mean, let the enemy hold their tri keeps.

latest?cb=20140801195535
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imma just hunt the emp down and negate -> encase them all night long.
    Edited by Gederic on January 28, 2017 12:37AM
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brindle just got taken by a group of AD in white dresses.. not sure how that made me feel..
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
    Options
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blacksmoke wrote: »
    Brindle just got taken by a group of AD in white dresses.. not sure how that made me feel..

Ah you are new to BWB the Nightbladers or the Dresses as we call them are a well skilled guild/friends of players watch out for them!
    Options
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Silky wrote: »
    My group tries, but I'm allergic to groups >10. Unless I'm drunk, then I'm George Patton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYhHIe_UELM
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    [ snip ]

Thank you for making me laugh. :)

I know it sounds bad, but that is how I feel. I and many others are victims of war. We played in an era when Aldmeri Dominion forces were overwhelming. The strong tried to rally groups, but they were crippled and became weakhearted. Many of the great players left, and some joined other alliances. I tried so hard to help defend what we controlled, but I also crumbled and was forced to live in a very dark place ( Imperial City ) for 3 months.

I talked to my father tonight, High King Emeric, and I know he feels my pain. However, he told me it was time for me to heal my heart. He also said he respects both of the other alliances, Ebonheart Pact and Aldmeri Dominion, and feels I should too.

My father is a very wise man, but I feel he is growing old and confused. I will not become weak and feel sympathy for my enemy.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I accidentally roll off the keep into the Dresses and their siege rip :lol:
    Options
This discussion has been closed.