The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blacksmoke wrote: »
    Hello BWB players!

Just found this discussion so might as well join in!

Some of you in DC may have seen me running around and screaming in the zone chat (Shagrod Bolmog) I ran a group filled with awesome random people for a few days.

I never cared all too much about PvP till I joined BWB a few days ago never had this much fun! Yes I even thank EP and AD for that, Running over them was fun :wink:

Now poor Shagrod became too high leveled for BWB and I see that many of you just make new characters to keep playing, I was wondering if you people had some advice for this like do you only run the same builds so you can re use equipment? I want to know since I plan on making BWB my new home and maybe either start a guild there for all the random people I had in my groups or just keep running my standard LFG group, Joining an other guild could also be an option but I do like making groups myself (dont ask me why). I only played for three days on this campaign so I dont know how many guilds are already out there or if I was causing annoyance with my LFG group.

Anyway, Any information you people might have is appreciated :)

It's probably most efficient to just use the same gear on different characters, but since I'm extremely disorganized and have mats coming out the wazoo, I always end up just crafting new gear. A lot of sets are good on pretty much all Stam builds or all Magicka builds (Hundings, Kagrenac's, Morkuldin, Magnus, Seducer, etc.) so it is fairly easy to reuse them. I also tend to farm 5 piece overland sets and run them with 5 piece crafted sets, though I think most people stick primarily with full crafted. Personally I find farming overland sets fairly easy, can usually do it in 2-3 hours (sometimes even less with a little luck and being okay with some green jewelry) only gaining 1-2 levels in the process. Plus since I have dual monitors I'm usually just watching YouTube videos or something while I'm farming.

Yeah I love Kagrenacs as @DCeiver0 said I am a 'Rez Master' cause of set and Darv is the Rez Mistress :lol:
    In all seriousness tho it is a good set for most magicka builds as it has good set piece bonuses :smile:
    Edited by Vetixio on January 26, 2017 9:17PM
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Alchemy enchants are bugged and don't work.

Since when? And which ones? Speed boost or length boost? They both seemed to work fine on my magblade...... I was using clever Alchemist and did (purple) speed boost enchants on my jewelry. With the alchemy passives I was getting around 27 seconds of buffs with a 33 second cool down... Did it break?
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They may have patched it but they were broken for over a year. Personally, I prefer to run static buffs to my stats over sets like clever alchemist. I also rarely run 5 piece bonuses.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    They may have patched it but they were broken for over a year. Personally, I prefer to run static buffs to my stats over sets like clever alchemist. I also rarely run 5 piece bonuses.

Static buffs are usually preferred fer sure, but I liked using clever alchemist because it forced me to practice potion management in combat to get that 5 piece bonus, and oh what a nice bonus. I almost can't not use a 5 piece of something. The variety of buffs that 5th piece can give you open up so many different possibilities for builds and strategies. To each his own tho I suppose. Do whatever it is that works for you.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vetixio wrote: »
    Hello BWB players!

Some of you in DC may have seen me running around and screaming in the zone chat (Shagrod Bolmog) I ran a group filled with awesome random people for a few days.

I never cared all too much about PvP till I joined BWB a few days ago never had this much fun! Yes I even thank EP and AD for that, Running over them was fun :wink:

Now poor Shagrod became too high leveled for BWB and I see that many of you just make new characters to keep playing, I was wondering if you people had some advice for this like do you only run the same builds so you can re use equipment? I want to know since I plan on making BWB my new home and maybe either start a guild there for all the random people I had in my groups or just keep running my standard LFG group, Joining an other guild could also be an option but I do like making groups myself (dont ask me why). I only played for three days on this campaign so I dont know how many guilds are already out there or if I was causing annoyance with my LFG group.

Hey you sound familar! Its Pierre aka the guy who told you all to stop going to Nikel as you'd wipe :tongue:

But we had nothing else to do! :(
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only five pieces I use are static buffs like kag's or seducer. I would rather get a constant good performance than a periodic excellent one. I'm not a fan of clever alchemist beyond gank/bomb builds because you are forced to use potions proactively rather than reactively. That reduces your ability to manage your sustain. Personally, I've found the threshold for an adequate time to kill to be pretty low, approximately 2500 weapon/spell damage, and feel it's wisest to invest more in sustain. I follow the simple rule that you can't kill jack squat if you are out of resources.

Unless you are Night Blader (aka Jungle Predator) and 1vX with only heavy attacks. Then sustain is meaningless.
    Edited by Adenoma on January 26, 2017 10:24PM
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have the patience to farm overland sets.

Think they might be worth the farm tho. Need a committed toon to be a pve farmer I would think.

What I really like about overland sets isn't necessarily that they may be any better than other alternatives, but rather that there are so many of them that it provides a ton of different ways you can build your character. Personally, I find theorycrafting new builds can sometimes be nearly as fun as actually PVPing, so I love having so many easily accessible sets out there.
    But I'm spending my game time grinding up my magDK. I have a new build planned that seems so much fun based on theory. I do have to use some overland sets for that. And I've decided it'll be the first toon I use crafted pots on! Big life changes.

One thing I want to do when I make a new toon is grind him up by farming dolmens, so that when I unlock all the skills I want there is a good chance I'll have at least a portion of the overland jewelry I'll want to run too. And if you're willing to be really "inefficient" with your time, you can get the boots/belt portion of overland sets while hardly leveling up at all by just picking a delve boss and camping there, killing it whenever it spawns. Again, I'm usually doing something else on my second monitor while doing this (browsing forums, getting work done, sometimes even playing games of Hearthstone), so it doesn't really feel like a waste of time since a very small percentage of my focus is actually going to ESO, and I'm doing other things I want/need to do in the process.
    Hello BWB players!

It's probably most efficient to just use the same gear on different characters, but since I'm extremely disorganized and have mats coming out the wazoo, I always end up just crafting new gear. A lot of sets are good on pretty much all Stam builds or all Magicka builds (Hundings, Kagrenac's, Morkuldin, Magnus, Seducer, etc.) so it is fairly easy to reuse them. I also tend to farm 5 piece overland sets and run them with 5 piece crafted sets, though I think most people stick primarily with full crafted. Personally I find farming overland sets fairly easy, can usually do it in 2-3 hours (sometimes even less with a little luck and being okay with some green jewelry) only gaining 1-2 levels in the process. Plus since I have dual monitors I'm usually just watching YouTube videos or something while I'm farming.

Yeah I love Kagrenacs as @DCeiver0 said I am a 'Rez Master' cause of set and Darv is the Rez Mistress :lol:
    In all seriousness tho it is a good set for most magicka builds as it has good set piece bonuses :smile:

Yeah, I run Kagrenac's on nearly all my Magicka builds. Its a good overall set for Magicka builds even without the rez speed bonus. I also have a personal policy of always rezzing allies, unless they are dead next to an unflagged keep or I would likely die trying to rez them, so the increased rez speed is certainly a nice bonus.
    Options
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have the patience to farm overland sets.

Think they might be worth the farm tho. Need a committed toon to be a pve farmer I would think.

What I really like about overland sets isn't necessarily that they may be any better than other alternatives, but rather that there are so many of them that it provides a ton of different ways you can build your character. Personally, I find theorycrafting new builds can sometimes be nearly as fun as actually PVPing, so I love having so many easily accessible sets out there.
    But I'm spending my game time grinding up my magDK. I have a new build planned that seems so much fun based on theory. I do have to use some overland sets for that. And I've decided it'll be the first toon I use crafted pots on! Big life changes.

One thing I want to do when I make a new toon is grind him up by farming dolmens, so that when I unlock all the skills I want there is a good chance I'll have at least a portion of the overland jewelry I'll want to run too. And if you're willing to be really "inefficient" with your time, you can get the boots/belt portion of overland sets while hardly leveling up at all by just picking a delve boss and camping there, killing it whenever it spawns. Again, I'm usually doing something else on my second monitor while doing this (browsing forums, getting work done, sometimes even playing games of Hearthstone), so it doesn't really feel like a waste of time since a very small percentage of my focus is actually going to ESO, and I'm doing other things I want/need to do in the process.
    Hello BWB players!

Yeah, I run Kagrenac's on nearly all my Magicka builds. Its a good overall set for Magicka builds even without the rez speed bonus. I also have a personal policy of always rezzing allies, unless they are dead next to an unflagged keep or I would likely die trying to rez them, so the increased rez speed is certainly a nice bonus.

I always try and rez people if I can! Although I die loads trying to rez others which defeats the point of rezzing lol
    Edited by Vetixio on January 26, 2017 11:04PM
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
    Options
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello BWB players!

Hey you sound familar! Its Pierre aka the guy who told you all to stop going to Nikel as you'd wipe :tongue:

Its cool I'm only teasing :tongue: Nikel always has good fights tbh :smiley:
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only five pieces I use are static buffs like kag's or seducer. I would rather get a constant good performance than a periodic excellent one. I'm not a fan of clever alchemist beyond gank/bomb builds because you are forced to use potions proactively rather than reactively. That reduces your ability to manage your sustain. Personally, I've found the threshold for an adequate time to kill to be pretty low, approximately 2500 weapon/spell damage, and feel it's wisest to invest more in sustain. I follow the simple rule that you can't kill jack squat if you are out of resources.

Unless you are Night Blader (aka Jungle Predator) and 1vX with only heavy attacks. Then sustain is meaningless.

Oh I agree, sustain is super important, but what if you could get both a constant good performance and a periodic excellent performance?? I dunno, I've been trying lots of different combinations of things to try and balance resource replenishment and high weap/spell power. My current build I feel achieves that to a degree by using lots of different skills, passives, enchants and gear sets all working to keep from running out of resources for more than a few moments. Once I get all the skills I need I'll show you how it works. ;)

It's true though, running out of resources is most often a death sentence.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not seen a non-CP alchemist build, beyond @DeadlyRecluse 's madness, that has sufficient sustain for my taste.
    Options
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello BWB players!

Hehe I know :p We did manage to take it in the end after 5 tries so I still count that as a win!
    Characters
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have not seen a non-CP alchemist build, beyond @DeadlyRecluse 's madness, that has sufficient sustain for my taste.

1ifnhl.jpg
    Edited by DCeiver0 on January 27, 2017 2:59AM
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soooo... anyone care to tell me why it is DC and EP are acting like AD has emp? Cause last I knew DC had it. EP being completely relentless on Alessia for hours and ofc DC gets Roe and comes to try to take it from us too.

Idk how many we just fended off at that last attempt but TY for the 5.7 D tick! :D
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello BWB players!

Hehe I know :p We did manage to take it in the end after 5 tries so I still count that as a win!

Ah nice job I haven't been on BWB much recently been in Azuras but too much proc sets :bawling::scream:
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD/EP failed dethrone at Aleswell. 15k D-tic. They had pushed us into the front flag room, taken the top, but we clawed back and fought to reclaim every last inch. Great job all who were there!
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    AD/EP failed dethrone at Aleswell. 15k D-tic. They had pushed us into the front flag room, taken the top, but we clawed back and fought to reclaim every last inch. Great job all who were there!

The DC/EP fail at Alissia, was amazing haha At one point of the 3+hour battle, there were at least a full group of DC, including the Emp, and well over 30 EP in the courtyard at the same time. Made over 70k AP and never had to leave one keep. Was a great night. First time I ran close to a full group in a long time.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The question for my build is whether or not I should grind meteor...
    Options
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    The question for my build is whether or not I should grind meteor...

For magDK its worth it I think. You'll end up using standard more often than meteor, but it still hits pretty hard since I'm pretty sure the passives + engulfing flames buff it. Also, talons keep people in the DoT.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Today is a very sad day, but the beginning of a wonderful new life.

I will be leaving Pugz of Daggerfalls. The guild has treated me well but it is time for me to leave. In the beginning Rak tricked me into joining the guild because he wanted to keep an eye on my sieging. Through time I became very close to some of the members and think of them as family. We’ve had many great battles together, and some disappointments, but in the end the guild survived and became stronger. What I like most about the guild is they always play with Honer, Honest, Loyalty and Respect for each other. I /bow to the members as I leave. Thank you for letting me join and I respect all of you.

I’ve held this in for so long, and it is time for me to release the beast within. I have changed in a very bad way. I have no respect for the enemy at all. Their cries will never heal my wounds. I can careless about the health of the campaign and all I want to do is gate camp the enemy. Recently I feel my job is not complete till I t-bag the dead in disrespect.

The good news is, Rude Emily ( the Kings child ), has been born. She will fight only for the King. Yes, many of you will hate her, but that is fine. Many of you will cry to her, but she does not care. And many of you will threaten her, but she is immortal.

I will not follow any unspoken rules. The king and I have spoken, and the King is very upset. He believes many players have forgotten how to fight. He calls them weaklings, and is disgusted with their actions. Even though he is not there, he hears your whispers. He knows you let AD and EP have keeps. I told him last night, Empress Red Lee, would not let us gate camp. In zone chat I said "Empress, please give us permission to gate camp." Her response was "NO!". The king is very upset, he wants us to destroy the enemy.

For the King!
    Our goal of the factions is to take under control and defend as many objectives as possible.

What part of that does everyone not understand? It does not mean, let the enemy hold their tri keeps.

Edited by vamp_emily on January 27, 2017 3:59PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

I will be leaving Pugz of Daggerfalls. The guild has treated me well but it is time for me to leave. In the beginning Rak tricked me into joining the guild because he wanted to keep an eye on my sieging. Through time I became very close to some of the members and think of them as family. We’ve had many great battles together, and some disappointments, but in the end the guild survived and became stronger. What I like most about the guild is they always play with Honer, Honest, Loyalty and Respect for each other. I /bow to the members as I leave. Thank you for letting me join and I respect all of you.

I’ve held this in for so long, and it is time for me to release the beast within. I have changed in a very bad way. I have no respect for the enemy at all. Their cries will never heal my wounds. I can careless about the health of the campaign and all I want to do is gate camp the enemy. Recently I feel my job is not complete till I t-bag the dead in disrespect.

The good news is, Rude Emily ( the Kings child ), has been born. She will fight only for the King. Yes, many of you will hate her, but that is fine. Many of you will cry to her, but she does not care. And many of you will threaten her, but she is immortal.

I will not follow any unspoken rules. The king and I have spoken, and the King is very upset. He believes many players have forgotten how to fight. He calls them weaklings, and is disgusted with their actions. Even though he is not there, he hears your whispers. He knows you let AD and EP have keeps. I told him last night, Epress Red Lee, would not let us gate camp. In zone chat I said "Empress, please give us permission to gate camp." Her response was "NO!". The king is very upset, he wants us to destroy the enemy.

For the King!
    Our goal of the factions is to take under control and defend as many objectives as possible.

What part of that does everyone not understand? It does not mean, let the enemy hold their try keeps.

Make them cry!
    Characters
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :) for roleplay :( for tri keeps.
    Options
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    RPing a zerg. New and innovative idea, I'm sure this will be a revelation.
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even after 2 years, @vamp_emily , you still hold on to grudges. I thought you would have matured a bit by now to understand no faction has personal vendettas against one another. Well, I wish you luck on your epic journey...quest-like...thing...!
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    Even after 2 years, @vamp_emily , you still hold on to grudges. I thought you would have matured a bit by now to understand no faction has personal vendettas against one another. Well, I wish you luck on your epic journey...quest-like...thing...!

That is fine that you call me "immature", but I think you forgot what Elder Scrolls Online is.

Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily

That's.. actually quite sad. Leaving Pugz of DC, a respected guild bc you want to gate camp noobs? So you want to make new players feel terrible and not play the server? I mean, I get you hate us but you are better than that, I just know it. Deep down in you, you know how wrong this is. You remember what its like to be pushed back every day and you are going to take it out on people that didn't do that to you. The ones who did, they don't even play anymore. That's.. just sad Em.

You wont hear crying from me, I only cry when I get stabbed in the back by friends and people I consider family and since we are already enemies, you cant hold that on me.

Id say I wish you luck, but I would be fibbing. I wish you heart.

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

I will not follow any unspoken rules. The king and I have spoken, and the King is very upset. He believes many players have forgotten how to fight. He calls them weaklings, and is disgusted with their actions. Even though he is not there, he hears your whispers. He knows you let AD and EP have keeps. I told him last night, Empress Red Lee, would not let us gate camp. In zone chat I said "Empress, please give us permission to gate camp." Her response was "NO!". The king is very upset, he wants us to destroy the enemy.

For the King!

What part of that does everyone not understand? It does not mean, let the enemy hold their tri keeps.

Well, I knew it would happen eventually, Emily's gone full troll.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already miss you all and it's only been two days. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »

That is fine that you call me "immature", but I think you forgot what Elder Scrolls Online is.

Are you sure, ma'am? Because I log off every night knowing it's just a game we all play so whatever hate beholds me dissipates when I lay my head to rest every night. :)
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

Well, I knew it would happen eventually, Emily's gone full troll.

One thing I've heard over and over Is let people play the game like they want. Some people like playing in zerges, and some like playing solo. Just because I don't want to play the game like you, doesn't mean I am a troll.

Options
This discussion has been closed.