Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Revert the class burst heal from NB

StaticWave
StaticWave
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
NB is literally one of most broken specs in PvP now. NB used to be a high risk, high reward class who deals unmatched burst damage at the cost of being squishy. Now, not only does it still deal unmatched burst damage, but it's also one of the tankiest specs in the game.

Most NBs now just camp Refreshing Path with Vigor + Dark Cloak ticking and pop a Healthy Offering if they are low. It's no longer a squishy & high burst class. It's a tanky & high burst class and that's not balanced.

ZOS, please remove the burst heal spammable from this class. You've turned it into another generic sit and face tank class that has essentially zero drawbacks (other than facing a DK who's on another level of brokenness)
Edited by StaticWave on June 11, 2023 4:34AM
Platform:
PC NA

Main:
Static Wave - AD stamsorc

• Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get outta here man. This is starting to get ridiculous. When you encounter something in game in PVP that gives you a headache you come around and demand a nerf without even thinking about the effect it has on PVE play.

NB's can be tanky in PVP, but so can every class, and to take away this heal would make tanking in PVE as a NB an even more difficult experience than it already is. Play some other content before you argue for sweeping changes, please. Get a full perspective.

Also, you are advocating for changing a specific play style because you say they can burst damage and burst heal, but what you fail to mention is that Dark Cloak is the morph that eliminates the possibility of Shadowy Disguise, so they can't use the hallmark burst set up that makes them so dangerous in SINGLE TARGET BURST DAMAGE in the first place.

A Nightblade can't be both a supreme single target ganker with stealth and a tanky shadow healer. You have to choose.

Now, let's contrast that with, say, Warden, who has ridiculous shields, HOT's on demand, high AOE and single target damage skills, and access to multiple buffs that NB's can't even peek at. You wanna talk about tanky? Go there. Go look at DK or even Templar. Nightblades don't even have a shield as part of their class kit.

Nightblade is the burst class, burst single target damage, burst single target heal. It is meant to be played as a scout/assassin who goes in solo and takes out a few targets before retreating back to the group. Any defending group with a competent Nightblade has a built counterplay to the Nightblade.

I say this as a Nightblade main who really wants people to stop advocating for the destruction of his favorite class. Get outta here.
    • Tybalt Kaine Khajiit Nightblade Aldmeri Dominion
    • PC/NA
    • Guildmaster- Lucky Raven
    • Knight of Marrow - Blackfeather Academy
    • Adepti- The Witches Goblet
    • Dragon Frog - Butterscotch Dragon Frog
    • "Nightblade healer huh? How does that work?"
    • "I drain the blood of our enemies and fire it into you. It's a lot less messy than it sounds, and yeah I'm basically a Vampire without the whole AGH FIRE BAD"
    Options
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lol saying “get outta here” isn’t going to magically make NB less broken.

Every decent PvPer in the game knows NB is overtuned.

What kind of “assassin” can also sit and face tank like a templar? I’m sorry but you just contradicted your own argument.
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

Options
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a single target burst heal, meant as an emergency burst to survive and evade. You didn't even address the fact that I destroyed the entire basis for your argument by pointing out that you can't be running both Dark Cloak and Shadowy Disguise, effectively locking the Nightblade in as either a Tank or a Gank.

You wanna talk about broken, let's discuss Sorc pets, specifically in Stam builds. You get a huge burst heal, big aoe damage and an on-demand stun, splash/dot damage with liquid lightning, streak for mobility and ANOTHER stun on demand, the only class with access to Silence, which mitigates 90% of a NB's kit as it nearly ALL MAGICKA BASED.

If you are losing to a tanky Nightblade as a Stamsorc in 1v1, that's in the words of every one's favorite new Argonian companion, "Skill issue".
    • PC/NA
    • "I drain the blood of our enemies and fire it into you. It's a lot less messy than it sounds, and yeah I'm basically a Vampire without the whole AGH FIRE BAD"
    Options
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's a single target burst heal, meant as an emergency burst to survive and evade. You didn't even address the fact that I destroyed the entire basis for your argument by pointing out that you can't be running both Dark Cloak and Shadowy Disguise, effectively locking the Nightblade in as either a Tank or a Gank.

You wanna talk about broken, let's discuss Sorc pets, specifically in Stam builds. You get a huge burst heal, big aoe damage and an on-demand stun, splash/dot damage with liquid lightning, streak for mobility and ANOTHER stun on demand, the only class with access to Silence, which mitigates 90% of a NB's kit as it nearly ALL MAGICKA BASED.

If you are losing to a tanky Nightblade as a Stamsorc in 1v1, that's in the words of every one's favorite new Argonian companion, "Skill issue".

You didn’t destroy anything though. But props to you for being confident. Let me rephrase my OP again:

“Most NBs now just camp Refreshing Path with Vigor + Dark Cloak ticking and pop a Healthy Offering if they are low. It's no longer a squishy & high burst class. It's a tanky & high burst class and that's not balanced.“

NB was a squishy class because it didn’t have a burst heal. Now it does, and it still retains all of its offensive power. There is no trade off.

The fact that you brought up Sorc pets in stam builds invalidates your entire argument. No stamsorc is running a pet lol. Not even a magsorc main like @Turtle_Bot or @MetallicMonk are running a pet.

I don’t think you are a PvPer, or you would have known how broken NB currently is.
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

Options
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @TybaltKaine

It’s actually hilarious seeing you say it’s a skill issue when I fight against the best PvPers on PC NA, who all agree that this class is currently overperforming both in 1v1s and openworld.

Unless you are playing at the same level as the players I fight against, your attempt to insult my skill level in this game is really laughable. You have no idea how strong and imbalance this class currently is, and you have no idea how much experience I have against NBs. This is the first thread I’ve made asking for NB nerf in 5 years of playing this game, and I’m not even asking for a nerf to the entire class lol.

@Cloudrest, who is a top tier magplar on PC NA, hopped on NB and started 1vXing first day playing. @MetallicMonk, a top tier magsorc on PC NA, hopped on NB and started 1vXing first day playing. I hopped on my NB after 2 years of not playing it, and I already 1vXed on my first day. None of us have any recent experience on this class, yet could 1vX much better on NB than our mains.

Edited by StaticWave on June 10, 2023 11:55AM
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

Options
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of you, or any of them tbh. But go on and cook.
    • PC/NA
    Options
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Never heard of you, or any of them tbh. But go on and cook.

You wouldn’t know, but a lot of seasoned PvPers on PC NA and on the forums know.

I mean I can literally link their youtube lmao but that would just be unnecessary.

The point is, you didn’t destroy my arguement. The moment I saw you say stamsorc with pets are broken, and AoE DoTs with Liquid Lightning, I already knew you are a PvEr. If you type “meta stamsorc build” on youtube, you’re not gonna find a single stamsorc build with liquid lightning and pet lol.

Look man, I understand you don’t want it nerfed for PvE reasons, and that’s fine. I am down to discuss. But to go on here and say it’s a “skill issue” on my end when you clearly don’t know the current PvP meta doesn’t really help your argument.
    Edited by StaticWave on June 10, 2023 12:19PM
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

Options
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna jump right in here and land on the fence.

On one hand, a stamsorc losing a 1v1 to a NB is not a skill issue at all. NB really is too strong in PvP. You're gonna have to accept that fact before anything can be discussed with a "full perspective."

On the other hand suggesting to just completely remove their burst heal comes off as drastic to me. More than drastic Static, since I know your sorc woes, it comes off as vengeful. I mean let's be honest, this is satire right? This is all designed to, after days of argument, realize sorcs need a burst heal??
    Options
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're supposed to be this top tier player, how can you not know that the easiest way to counter a tank blade on a stam sorc is to drop silence on them? That doesn't add up. The Tank blade set up you keep arguing against is all magicka, every bit of it except the burst heal, which, pro tip, deals a self-dot after you use it, so you have a burst window to kill the NB after they pop it and while they are silenced (remember, we don't have shields, and all of our self-preservation are mag based).

The issue I have is that you make these posts every day about how this or that is broken, and when people point out that, oh in fact it isn't and can be countered, you get dismissive and claim that those counters don't work (even when they do) and then dig into your argument despite it being proven wrong.

And yeah, I PVE, but guess what, I PVP every weekend too. You don't know me because I do my job. I gank folks and leave. I don't care about emp, and I don't score chase. I play solo, AD, bounce around every campaign. If my faction is losing, I hop on, turn a couple of resources while y'all are sieging some random keep, drop a "Lucky Raven"(my "guild" that is just me and my wife) claim on it and leave.

Chances are I've probably saved you multiple times in PVP and you never even knew about it.

But, yeah. I'm just a scrub you've never heard of, just like I want to be.
    Edited by TybaltKaine on June 10, 2023 12:24PM
    • PC/NA
    Options
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OBJnoob wrote: »
    Gonna jump right in here and land on the fence.

On one hand, a stamsorc losing a 1v1 to a NB is not a skill issue at all. NB really is too strong in PvP. You're gonna have to accept that fact before anything can be discussed with a "full perspective."

On the other hand suggesting to just completely remove their burst heal comes off as drastic to me. More than drastic Static, since I know your sorc woes, it comes off as vengeful. I mean let's be honest, this is satire right? This is all designed to, after days of argument, realize sorcs need a burst heal??

Lol I was a bit salty but realistically I just want it reverted to the old version.
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

Options
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you're supposed to be this top tier player, how can you not know that the easiest way to counter a tank blade on a stam sorc is to drop silence on them? That doesn't add up. The Tank blade set up you keep arguing against is all magicka, every bit of it except the burst heal, which, pro tip, deals a self-dot after you use it, so you have a burst window to kill the NB after they pop it and while they are silenced (remember, we don't have shields, and all of our self-preservation are mag based).

The issue I have is that you make these posts every day about how this or that is broken, and when people point out that, oh in fact it isn't and can be countered, you get dismissive and claim that those counters don't work (even when they do) and then dig into your argument despite it being proven wrong.

And yeah, I PVE, but guess what, I PVP every weekend too. You don't know me because I do my job. I gank folks and leave. I don't care about emp, and I don't score chase. I play solo, AD, bounce around every campaign. If my faction is losing, I hop on, turn a couple of resources while y'all are sieging some random keep, drop a "Lucky Raven"(my "guild" that is just me and my wife) claim on it and leave.

Chances are I've probably saved you multiple times in PVP and you never even knew about it.

But, yeah. I'm just a scrub you've never heard of, just like I want to be.

That silence, or Negate, is an ultimate, which costs 190 ulti, which can be moved out of. You don’t use Negate in a 1v1 or 1vX. You use it in group fights where it shines best.

A decent NB isn’t going to sit in the Negate and let you deal free damage either. If Negate was that good of a counter vs NB, every sorc would run it.

I am pointing out what’s currently wrong with the game at the highest level of PvP. I am not alone in this. I just happen to be the most vocal on the forums. You can ask any decent PvPer and you would most likely get the same answer.

And no, those counters don’t work. You are speaking from your own experience as a PvPer, and I understand everyone can voice their opinion, I support that.

But the thing is, you only PvP during the weekends, so your PvP experience isn’t going to be equal to mine, and that’s fine. But calling it a skill issue when players with more PvP experience have concluded that NB is clearly over-tuned is not it man.

Like I said, I am happy to discuss, as I have done plenty of times with other people. Some of the people whom I disagreed with originally like @Turtle_Bot, I have come to a mutual agreement on certain aspects of the topic.
    Edited by StaticWave on June 10, 2023 12:44PM
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

Options
  • Laenendil
    Laenendil
    ✭✭✭
    NBs can be really strong in PVP yes, but they really don't need a nerf. This is not NBs that I constanstly see in Cyrodil and BGs capable of baiting entire pug groups... For 1 good NB I meet on the field, I have already met 10 DKs...
    Options
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a game where max damage contributes equally to damage and healing the two classes with stackable burst abilities that also grant max damage per stack are the strongest.

One of the classes can combine this with minor Brutality and elongated moments of full penetration. The other class combines it with a slew of unique +damage done modifiers, crit and pen passives.

In both cases they're basically being given free mundus stone's worth of damage/healing just for using skills they kinda have to use anyway. And as such they can sacrifice one full gear set to defense if they so choose and still end up being lethal to the vast majority of players.

This is where the problem seems to be to me.
    Options
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guy, I've been PVPing in MMO's for almost 30 years. I just don't PVP in this one cause I'm old, and my arthritis and reflexes don't agree with the guitar hero combat of ESO.

The fact remains that counters exist, just because you refuse to acknowledge them doesn't invalidate them. If you want a better burst heal for Sorcs, just say that, instead of coming in here and calling for a nerf to a core ability for a class you admittedly don't even play.
    • PC/NA
    Options
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The burst heal was originally introduced for magicka nightblade just before Hybridization, when it was arguably the worst class in the game and was in dire need of the burst heal. Hybridization was probably not taken into account when designing the ability.

I don't think it should be removed. The class certainly isn't "one of the tankiest in the game" at all - the healing is simply often too much to overcome in 1v1 scenarios, which applies to most of the classes in the game at this point.

I've made the suggestion before, but I'll comment here my thoughts on how the skill could be brought in line a bit.

1) Remove the vitality from healthy offering

2) Make the morph effect for healthy offering just 5% more TT value

3) Make the self DOT work like relequen. Pressing offering within the 5s window adds a stack and refreshes the self dot duration, up to 5 stacks. The self DOT probably could receive a slight increase in damage at base, as well.

It'll become far less viable to spam, and will no longer boost all of your other healing by 5%.
    Edited by React on June 10, 2023 1:58PM
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
    Options
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Guy, I've been PVPing in MMO's for almost 30 years. I just don't PVP in this one cause I'm old, and my arthritis and reflexes don't agree with the guitar hero combat of ESO.

The fact remains that counters exist, just because you refuse to acknowledge them doesn't invalidate them. If you want a better burst heal for Sorcs, just say that, instead of coming in here and calling for a nerf to a core ability for a class you admittedly don't even play.

Negate is not a counter for NB, end of story.

I mained NB before they received the burst heal. My NB is ranked 32 Alliance through solo and small-scale PvP, so I definitely played it for a decent amount of time pre-buff. NB back then was a true assassin who relied on stealth and big damage to get kills. The current version of NB is NOT an assassin, period.

Just because I stopped playing NB doesn’t mean I don’t keep up with how they function. The amount of times I’ve fought NB is probably more than your total PvP time, considering you only PvP during the weekends whereas I PvP almost daily.

Sorc does need a burst heal, but only because it’s not updated with other classes. Block healing is still a massive issue in PvP, so while I am for giving Sorc a burst heal, I also don’t want more burst heals in the game unless block healing gets adjusted.
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

Options
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    React wrote: »
    The burst heal was originally introduced for magicka nightblade just before Hybridization, when it was arguably the worst class in the game and was in dire need of the burst heal. Hybridization was probably not taken into account when designing the ability.

I don't think it should be removed. The class certainly isn't "one of the tankiest in the game" at all - the healing is simply often too much to overcome in 1v1 scenarios, which applies to most of the classes in the game at this point.

I've made the suggestion before, but I'll comment here my thoughts on how the skill could be brought in line a bit.

1) Remove the vitality from healthy offering

2) Make the morph effect for healthy offering just 5% more TT value

3) Make the self DOT work like relequen. Pressing offering within the 5s window adds a stack and refreshes the self dot duration, up to 5 stacks. The self DOT probably could receive a slight increase in damage at base, as well.

It'll become far less viable to spam, and will no longer boost all of your other healing by 5%.

This is a reasonable suggestion, thanks React.

I suppose the burst heal could be reworked to give that initial big burst heal, but will have more noticable drawbacks if you spam it. Kinda like Rally, but with a self DoT.

Tbh, block healing should be adjusted. Hybridization and the nerf to DoTs has pretty much allowed most classes access to several HoTs in their build. Block healing makes it much harder to finish fights and is one of the core reasons why fights are not ending as quickly.
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

Options
  • Vaqual
    Vaqual
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StaticWave wrote: »
    Most NBs now just camp Refreshing Path with Vigor + Dark Cloak ticking and pop a Healthy Offering if they are low. It's no longer a squishy & high burst class. It's a tanky & high burst class and that's not balanced.

Literally slotting 4 heals/shields can make any class almost unkillable in 1v1 scenarios. The reason this can be afforded in the first place is because Spec Bow is so OP. If you have to cycle between 4 heal GCDs there is not a lot of time for counter pressure. Without the convenient one shot combo this playstyle just ends up as heal bot. The entire class hinges on that one ability. Playing without this ability is just an uphill battle (proc sets don't count, every class can play those). But mechanistically all of these NB heals are completely OK. It's just the fact, that a NB can afford to bring them and retain kill potential, that makes these heals appear to be OP.

The sad thing is, since the class is being balanced around damage modifiers and one OP click-to-delete button, the entire offensive kit kind of collapses when you take that skill off. It is not unplayable, but it is just not good. If you ask me, they should scrap one of it's morphs (as they are almost identical since the hybridization) and should do something entirely different with that (ideally nothing with that ugly bow animation and nothing with disappearing weapons, but that is beside the point), so that there is at least an alternative to this playstyle.

tldr: the heals are not the problem, the fact that you can bring 7 defensive skills and still win is
    Options
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup yup and yup. A lot of good observations and suggestions here.
    Options
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vaqual wrote: »

Literally slotting 4 heals/shields can make any class almost unkillable in 1v1 scenarios. The reason this can be afforded in the first place is because Spec Bow is so OP. If you have to cycle between 4 heal GCDs there is not a lot of time for counter pressure. Without the convenient one shot combo this playstyle just ends up as heal bot. The entire class hinges on that one ability. Playing without this ability is just an uphill battle (proc sets don't count, every class can play those). But mechanistically all of these NB heals are completely OK. It's just the fact, that a NB can afford to bring them and retain kill potential, that makes these heals appear to be OP.

The sad thing is, since the class is being balanced around damage modifiers and one OP click-to-delete button, the entire offensive kit kind of collapses when you take that skill off. It is not unplayable, but it is just not good. If you ask me, they should scrap one of it's morphs (as they are almost identical since the hybridization) and should do something entirely different with that (ideally nothing with that ugly bow animation and nothing with disappearing weapons, but that is beside the point), so that there is at least an alternative to this playstyle.

tldr: the heals are not the problem, the fact that you can bring 7 defensive skills and still win is

Well to be fair, NB’s offensive kit involving Surprise Attack/Concealed Weapon + Spectral Bow has not changed at all. But I think we can all agree that NB did not have the same healing power in the past compared to now.

The introduction of a class burst heal combined with its efficient bar space is what allows it to almost not lack any important abilities (which could be obtained through sets anyways).

Magblade was truly a weak class and needed a burst heal to compete, but stamblade did not. Rally was already a sufficient burst heal for the class as it could still rely on Shadow Image for survivability in 1v1 and outnumbered fights. Post class burst heal introduction, Rally is simply forgotten as NBs switched to DW for maximum damage output and Ice staff/SnB back bar for blocking passives. You couldn’t achieve this weapon combination before because you needed Rally for a source of Brutality and burst heal, and that means losing maximum damage output or blocking potential.

Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

Options
  • HiImRex
    HiImRex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaqual wrote: »

Yeah see Templar, 😂, need 5 slots to deal any decent damage but it takes 6+ seconds to set up any effective burst
    Options
  • Vaqual
    Vaqual
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well to be fair, NB’s offensive kit involving Surprise Attack/Concealed Weapon + Spectral Bow has not changed at all. But I think we can all agree that NB did not have the same healing power in the past compared to now.

Maybe we have a different idea about class design, but I personally don't think Spec Bow nuking should be the singular defining element that the NB class can offer. I do not really like it, while I like the general flavour of the class.

With the hybdrization and the large selection of sets in game it is clear that a certain diversity in builds is encouraged, and I am convinced that this is something that makes ESO stand out and that this is a key element of the gameplay for many players. I like the "play whatever you want"-philosophy of the game and I feel, forgive if I am paraphrasing poorly, saying "you have burst, so you shouldn't have mitigations/mobility/pressure/heal/sustain" does really not add to the quality of the class experience. If they want depth in the game, balancing should not be applied with such broad strokes. I also see that you have been campaigning for sorc heal options for a long time. Sorc is not doing too bad on its best specs, NB is doing well too. Both have effective options. It's just whenever one tries to go off the beaten path, balancing goes down the drain really quickly and intended weaknesses become severe handicaps.

While I am firmly against complete homogenization, I think the ideal state for each class would be to have too many good options, not one set of ideal options. The performance of the ideal spec ends up limiting other options if it offers to much synergistic potential. Key abilities for individual playstyles (hardest hitting burst, strongest heal, most oppressive dot, etc.) should ideally be mutually exclusive in a way that will still retain uniqueness for each class. There are clearly a lot of morphs that do almost the same as their counterpart, and many abilities that just carry way more value per GCD than others. In this sense, the divide between both cloak morphs is actually fairly good. You do however not miss out if you bring spec bow, as there is no better option (at least if you have one ranged weapon). There are many ways to go forward with this, and blanket nerfing NB heal options may bring the best NB specs more in line with other builds, but it is just going to harm all non meta builds needlessly much, when the clear offender is another skill.

The changes React proposes are decent options, personally I would maybe suggest the following idea:
    The "strong" morph of grim resolve could stack a strong offensive buff combined with a healing received debuff, with the option to activate a strong burst with a lingering debuff to healing received (basically close to as it is now, just penalizing self heals and losing the lifesteal). The weaker morph could be a more set and forget option (slitghly weaker passive, maybe no decay out of combat), with an active component to trade all stacks for an empowered hit (maybe close to 1x spammable value or lower, basically just offering the timing benefit, should break stealth on activation). That way players can opt for a heavy kill shot option or a delayed burst option, without granting them access to both. This would result in a heal nerf to the full burst specs, so that the kill combo can not easily be set up while defending, basically forcing the NB to disengage instead of dueling, while dueling focused NBs lose oneshot potential.

And last but not least: Vigor is an entirely class independent issue.
    Edited by Vaqual on June 10, 2023 6:29PM
    Options
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you are getting killed by a nb tank that sounds like a skill issue tbh.

Anyways, NO, leave the class heals from NB ALONE. They already mucked it about by changing the BoL heals magicka based rather than health based, no need to ruin it further.
    Options
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip] A stamsorc complaining about OP heals on a NB..... Never thought i would see the day.. [snip] DK's have op heals now and also op damage, as do wardens and necromancers, not to mention Templars... Stamsorc's have more than one burst heal in their arsenal [snip]

[edited for baiting & profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 11, 2023 3:50PM
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

Options
  • HiImRex
    HiImRex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Johngo0036 wrote: »
    [snip] A stamsorc complaining about OP heals on a NB..... Never thought i would see the day.. [snip] DK's have op heals now and also op damage, as do wardens and necromancers, not to mention Templars... Stamsorc's have more than one burst heal in their arsenal [snip]

Stam sorc having no efficient burst heal options and NB being overtuned has been the concensus for a while fyi and sorry to break it to you but static has been one of the best players in pc na for years 🤷‍♂️

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 11, 2023 3:51PM
    Options
  • Redguards_Revenge
    Redguards_Revenge
    ✭✭✭✭
    From the perspective of stamina templar. Templar blacklash needs to burst upon cleansing or cloaking and do the damage that it absorbed. (It does not do this when cleansed) Templar needs a ranged single target stamina spammable skill that throws 3 spears out at once. A type of shotgun skill that gets super strong when shot up close but weakens at long distances. Templar needs a stamina skill to stay up close and personal.
    Options
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HiImRex wrote: »

Stam sorc having no efficient burst heal options and NB being overtuned has been the concensus for a while fyi and sorry to break it to you but static has been one of the best players in pc na for years 🤷‍♂️

I have not heard of him and i dont know why he is going on about healing on a NB.. its about time we got some love considering our main play style which is stealth is now very difficult to do with the detect pot changes and also the fact that anyone now has access to instant stealth which is better than cloak..

secondly stam sorcs DO have burst heal options in dark exchange and its morphs which are also one of the best resource management skills in the game and also grants minor beserk and minor force... There are many Stam sorcs running pets in Cyrodiil.. Sorcs also have access to one of the best run away skills, streak which is also a stun..

NB malevolent offering gives a heal of 3400 to 3600 heal while costing health at base..
    Sorc dark exchange heals for 8000 health, 3600 magicka and 2400 over 20sec at base.....

seems to me like your dark exchange is a better heal.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 11, 2023 3:52PM
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+

Options
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Since you're making a lot of assumptions about my stamsorc experience, I'll throw you my youtube channel with 15+ 1vX videos from the past until present.

https://youtu.be/VLTP4a1r1z4

[snip]
    [edited for flaming & to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 11, 2023 3:53PM
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

Options
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you think its unfair that NB got a Burst heal and you cannot wreck them anymore... [snip]

FYI i dont run that kind of a NB..

[edited for flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 11, 2023 3:54PM
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+

Options