Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• Daniel141182
    GeneralEU wrote: »
    any idea
    Rite of scion;vampire quest bugged
    dauntless bananas: western elseyr gate(wrong alliance)
    Note to cynric
    Letter from vetitia marcott
    Kiv notes
    Dreadsail Communique
    Adwigs journal
    royal messanger fate

A few posts above were written:
    Note to cynric - the Race for Honor (Garick's Rest delve quest), under one of three rugs when you look for the key. Missable if you grab the key first, dunno about post-quest.

Letter from vetitia marcott - SNEAKILY given to you by Isobel at the start of her 2nd quest (The Lost Symbol), in quest inventory, vanishes once you progress to 1st stage, dunno if/where's a post-quest.

Kiv notes - bugged

Dreadsail Communique - check this post https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7632861/#Comment_7632861

Adwigs journal - Adwig's Journal - could not find, /should/ be related to the The Missing Prowler quest, and by contents, supposed to be in Adwig's "home", but again, I could not find it at all despite scouring the whole place for 2 hours. Suspect it spawns underground.

royal messanger fate - check this this post https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/607903/royal-messengers-fate-lorebook-is-no-more-in-my-collected-lorebook-and-now-it-is-unobtainable

Ye was post quest i need location for
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    any idea
    Rite of scion;vampire quest bugged
    dauntless bananas: western elseyr gate(wrong alliance)
    Note to cynric
    Letter from vetitia marcott
    Kiv notes
    Dreadsail Communique
    Adwigs journal
    royal messanger fate

A few posts above were written:
    Note to cynric - the Race for Honor (Garick's Rest delve quest), under one of three rugs when you look for the key. Missable if you grab the key first, dunno about post-quest.

Letter from vetitia marcott - SNEAKILY given to you by Isobel at the start of her 2nd quest (The Lost Symbol), in quest inventory, vanishes once you progress to 1st stage, dunno if/where's a post-quest.

Kiv notes - bugged

Dreadsail Communique - check this post https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7632861/#Comment_7632861

Adwigs journal - Adwig's Journal - could not find, /should/ be related to the The Missing Prowler quest, and by contents, supposed to be in Adwig's "home", but again, I could not find it at all despite scouring the whole place for 2 hours. Suspect it spawns underground.

royal messanger fate - check this this post https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/607903/royal-messengers-fate-lorebook-is-no-more-in-my-collected-lorebook-and-now-it-is-unobtainable

Ye was post quest i need location for

Well, none post location for this ;/

Some are bugged and don't add to the library, others only during quest or secretly added to your EQ.
    Edited by GeneralEU on July 9, 2022 10:33PM
    Options
  • HelenaTroyania
    If you read and picked up a card clue for Tales of Tribute on another character than your main the clue disappear and no other characters can get the lore. I think it was fixed in today's patch, but I have already made this mistake. Is there a way to fix this?

How was it fixed? Do the clues drop over and over now even after you upgrade the card? Can't imagine any other way.

I thought since it said in the patch notes that "Clues now require a confirmation to delete them" we would be able to bank them even after they were used and read them on other other characters, but I'm not sure if thats the case. It doesnt help me anyways since I picked it up on an alt and the clue is gone. They dont seem to drop again :-/
    Options
  • Reien
    Reien
    ✭✭
    Reien wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Any details on the following?

1. Fera's Journal (I've already completed The Long Game)
    2. In Memory of the Brave Souls (on All Flags Islet, but I can't find this plaque or whatever it actually is)

Thanks.

UPDATE:

I found "In Memory of the Brave Souls". Look for the obelisk and then find the plaque in front of it.

But I still can't find any information on "Fera's Journal" though. Is this one of those quest items that disappear once you complete said quest?
    Edited by Reien on July 12, 2022 6:44PM
    Options
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you read and picked up a card clue for Tales of Tribute on another character than your main the clue disappear and no other characters can get the lore. I think it was fixed in today's patch, but I have already made this mistake. Is there a way to fix this?

How was it fixed? Do the clues drop over and over now even after you upgrade the card? Can't imagine any other way.

I wrote a ticket asking and got a reply saying since the clues are account wide. You are unable to obtain them on another character at all.

Guess that Murder of crow clue lore stays on the list of bugged lore! :(
    Options
  • HelenaTroyania
    I'm actually missing two :-( "Blood Sacrifice clue" and "Summerset raid clue". They should have given you a book when you have them all or something, so you can read it on the correct character😭
    Options
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as i can tell from the PTS notes, they haven't fixed the Tales of Tribute clue lore books being unobtainable after getting the upgrade on an alt character, right?
    Edited by MyNameIsElias on July 15, 2022 8:16AM
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys,

2. In Memory of the Brave Souls (on All Flags Islet, but I can't find this plaque or whatever it actually is)

Thanks.

UPDATE:

I found "In Memory of the Brave Souls". Look for the obelisk and then find the plaque in front of it.

But I still can't find any information on "Fera's Journal" though. Is this one of those quest items that disappear once you complete said quest?

EHI good news for you !!! Fera's Journal is available post-quest here.

vd88v5tg185j.png
    Edited by Rishikesa108 on July 15, 2022 5:13PM
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys,

Thanks.

UPDATE:

EHI good news for you !!! Fera's Journal is available post-quest here.

vd88v5tg185j.png

Thanks for tip <3
    Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIG HEADS UP!!

If you have obtained the Legion's Arrival Clue from tribute coffers, DO NOT PICK UP THE CARD. There is no entry in the eidetic memory for it right now and it'll be another one of those eternally bugged books for you!
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
    Options
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Djennku wrote: »
    BIG HEADS UP!!

If you have obtained the Legion's Arrival Clue from tribute coffers, DO NOT PICK UP THE CARD. There is no entry in the eidetic memory for it right now and it'll be another one of those eternally bugged books for you!

You have had that clue drop? What platform?

Apparently it's bugged and doesn't even drop. I've had all clues so far. Except this one.
    Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anne13 wrote: »
    BIG HEADS UP!!

You have had that clue drop? What platform?

Apparently it's bugged and doesn't even drop. I've had all clues so far. Except this one.

PCNA. They fixed it in yesterday's PC patch notes
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    BIG HEADS UP!!

Thanks for the warning, but here's a solution:
    - Add these Clue / Notes in the world to the place where you collect the cards
    - Possibility to acquire Clue / notes, e.g. from female Orcs, after collecting the card
    Options
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    BIG HEADS UP!!

- Possibility to acquire Clue / notes, e.g. from female Orcs, after collecting the card

I assume you mean the ways for ZoS to fix it, not a solution.

The only solution (AKA workaround) I can think of at the moment is, when you get the Legion's Arrival clue on some character, stuff it somewhere like a bank or house storage and wait for either it getting fixed or another copy to drop on that or another character... Then go upgrade the card and pray the extra copy won't vanish.
    Options
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS Eu had the fix today for 'Legions Arrival'

Once servers are up I'll try to obtain it.

I think zos should add once all clues are obtained. You're able to go and read all clues in some location related.

Edited: I dropped the Legions arrival clue.
    Still no lore book in the Eidetic Memory.

I will save the clue in the bank until it's added
    Edited by Anne13 on July 20, 2022 8:33PM
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    BIG HEADS UP!!

I assume you mean the ways for ZoS to fix it, not a solution.

The only solution (AKA workaround) I can think of at the moment is, when you get the Legion's Arrival clue on some character, stuff it somewhere like a bank or house storage and wait for either it getting fixed or another copy to drop on that or another character... Then go upgrade the card and pray the extra copy won't vanish.

I mean FIX for ZoS ^^
    Options
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭

I think zos should add once all clues are obtained. You're able to go and read all clues in some location related.

Actually, I am putting it on another character, just in case (like, if it vanishes when in bank if used), and doing the same when I get the last other clue to test how it behaves before upgrading Legion's Arrival.
    Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, I am putting it on another character, just in case (like, if it vanishes when in bank if used), and doing the same when I get the last other clue to test how it behaves before upgrading Legion's Arrival.

It's a treasure map for all intents and purposes. You can't pick up the card unless it's in your inventory, so it'll be safe in the bank.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Options
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭

It's a treasure map for all intents and purposes. You can't pick up the card unless it's in your inventory, so it'll be safe in the bank.

There are at least three "intents and purposes" where it differs from a treasure map, so I won't be so sure.

Edit: at least four. Thought of one more right after I posted. I guess there are even more...
    Edited by MreeBiPolar on July 23, 2022 3:43PM
    Options
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it works to have 1 in your bank or on another character
    It won’t disappear. I’ve collected one and kept a 2nd ready for when they add it to the lore library. Well, assuming they eventually do lol
    Options
  • Protector1981
    Protector1981
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found the Letter from Vetitia Marcott:

In Shornhelm Outlaws Refuge:

bildschirmfotovon2022iajvu.png

bildschirmfotovon20221rk9e.png
    Edited by Protector1981 on July 25, 2022 6:55AM
    Options
  • Coolina
    Coolina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Einige der Bücher an die man nicht kommt und die nicht da liegen wo sie angezeigt werden, kann man durch die kaufbaren Editionen beim Errungenschaftshändler (Kaufbar wenn die Errungenschaft freigeschaltet wurde) erhalten.

Man legt die Bücher (Z.B. die aus der Uhrwerkstadt) in einem eigenen Haus auf den Boden oder auf einen Tisch und klickt sie zum lesen an. Dann hat man auch dieses Buch gelesen.

In Trübmoor gibt es eine Menge Zettel und ein Buch das man im Spiel nicht finden kann. Angeblich Questbasiert, aber auch bei den Quests waren sie nicht dort. Ebenso ein Buch in Immerfort.

Noch immer gibt es in Cyrodiil Schriftrollen/Bücher die in den Tempeln auf den Podesten liegen sollen, aber darunter liegen und man sie deshalb nicht anklicken kann. Auch ein reloudi oder ein ein/Ausloggen hilft da nicht.

Vielleicht wäre es gut wenn es einen Buchhändler wie in Skyrim gibt, bei dem man alle Bücher und Zettel aus dem Spiel kaufen kann.

Edited by Coolina on July 25, 2022 9:09AM
    Options
  • tim77
    tim77
    ✭✭✭✭
    Coolina wrote: »
    Einige der Bücher an die man nicht kommt und die nicht da liegen wo sie angezeigt werden, kann man durch die kaufbaren Editionen beim Errungenschaftshändler (Kaufbar wenn die Errungenschaft freigeschaltet wurde) erhalten.

Man legt die Bücher (Z.B. die aus der Uhrwerkstadt) in einem eigenen Haus auf den Boden oder auf einen Tisch und klickt sie zum lesen an. Dann hat man auch dieses Buch gelesen.

In Trübmoor gibt es eine Menge Zettel und ein Buch das man im Spiel nicht finden kann. Angeblich Questbasiert, aber auch bei den Quests waren sie nicht dort. Ebenso ein Buch in Immerfort.

Noch immer gibt es in Cyrodiil Schriftrollen/Bücher die in den Tempeln auf den Podesten liegen sollen, aber darunter liegen und man sie deshalb nicht anklicken kann. Auch ein reloudi oder ein ein/Ausloggen hilft da nicht.

Vielleicht wäre es gut wenn es einen Buchhändler wie in Skyrim gibt, bei dem man alle Bücher und Zettel aus dem Spiel kaufen kann.

:D
    translated with google: ( https://translate.google.com/?sl=de&tl=en&op=translate&hl=de )

Some of the books that cannot be obtained and are not where they are listed can be obtained through the purchasable editions from the Achievement Vendor (purchasable once the achievement is unlocked).

You place the books (e.g. the ones from Clockwork Town) in your own house on the floor or on a table and click on them to read. Then you read this book.

Murkmire has a lot of notes and a book that cannot be found in game. Supposedly quest based, but they weren't there for the quests either. Likewise a book in Forever.

There are still scrolls/books in Cyrodiil that are supposed to be on the pedestals in the temples, but are underneath and therefore cannot be clicked on. Reloudi or logging in/out doesn't help either.

Maybe it would be good if there was a bookseller like in Skyrim where you can buy all the books and notes from the game.

Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Found the Letter from Vetitia Marcott:

In Shornhelm Outlaws Refuge:

bildschirmfotovon2022iajvu.png

bildschirmfotovon20221rk9e.png

Thankss <3
    Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still missing the books:
    Adawig's Journal
    Dreadsails Communique
    Kiv's Notes
    Note to Cynric
    Ode to the Nose of a Woman
    Journal of Justiciar Avanaire
    And the bugged out Royal Messenger's Fate (which I previously obtained prior to the High Isle update)

Please let me know if anyone finds a post quest/overland location for these books!

Ty
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    New Books/Notes PTS U35 upadate for Eidetic Memory

Criminal Correspondence:
    Wrongly Incarcerated! - We can find near building where we can find boat "To Amenos Station"

Hearts and Flowers:

Letter from Ember and Letter from Isobel we get this after last quest as item

Library of Incunabula:
    Spirits of Lost Nature - Earthen Root Enclave Dungeon
    Message of Welcome - Earthen Root Enclave Dungeon
    The Only Record of Our Plan - Earthen Root Enclave Dungeon
    The Meaning of the Hidden Fawn - Earthen Root Enclave Dungeon
    A Warning to Those Who Follow - Graven Deep Dungeon (Not confirmed)
    A Second Warning - Graven Deep Dungeon (Not confirmed)
    Your Final Warning - Graven Deep Dungeon
    Logbook of Druid Anwas - Graven Deep Dungeon
    Logbook of Druid Betrys - Graven Deep Dungeon

The Impresario's Catalogue:
    Help Wanted: Philien's Tours - New event "Heroes of High Isle" we can get interact with board near Impresario
    By Command of the Ascendant Order - Location here
    xkjqrcr3eeue.png

Systres Tomes and Scrolls:

Archdruid Michiel's Orders - Prolog for Firesong
    Letter from Druid Laurel - Prolog for Firesong (Take a quest from Crown Store and check incentory "quest items")

Tomes of Tributes:
    Seeking Tribute Players! - We can find near bridge in Gonfalon Bay

Possibly fixed books / notes from Update 34
    Dreadsails Communique - Spawn after quest where we can find during quest

Edited by GeneralEU on July 27, 2022 1:09AM
    Options
  • Ch3mical_92
    Ch3mical_92
    ✭✭✭
    The Legions arrival clue is still bugged, right? I've got it 2x now (1x bank, 1x left inside ToT-coffer). Could I use one of them to get the card upgrade for the achievement without corrupting my library?
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    The Legions arrival clue is still bugged, right? I've got it 2x now (1x bank, 1x left inside ToT-coffer). Could I use one of them to get the card upgrade for the achievement without corrupting my library?

Theoretically, it shouldn't, since you have 2 pieces of Clue, in my opinion you can safely use one to upgrade the card and leave the other one as they add Clue content to this card in Eidetic Memory. (I have not seen the descriptions of this card on U35)
    Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes! As long as one is in your bank, you can safely pick up the card with the one in your inventory while keeping the one in your bank.

I did this with my main when I got the clue a second time.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Options
  • Brazz38
    Brazz38
    Soul Shriven
    I made a forums account just so I could add to this particular forum since it has been immensely helpful to me in the past.

I found the copy of A Tale of the Dauntless Bananas book for DC and EP toons. No idea how long it has been there. Maybe recently added? Maybe it has been there the whole time?

Castle Faregyl lumber mill has a wooden storage house type building off to the side. The door doesn't give a prompt to open, at least not on Xbox, but you can just walk through it. The book is inside the building.
    Options