Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Nocturnal's Ploy set should not be allowed to enter the game

• Einstein_
    Einstein_
    ✭✭✭
    this set should not exist,

it delets a core function of the combat system, becasue if this set is used, you basicly loose every buff you have if the enemy knows what he is doing.

ontop this set is in hugh favor of the already outnumbered party.
    Options
  • Lughlongarm
    Lughlongarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched the full duration of Isth3reno1else video regarding this set -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tuTiivls0Y&ab_channel=Isth3reno1else

and I don't fully agree.

That amount of added power that has been shifted toward the major/minor buff system over the years is quite significant. Also the amount of tools to counter debuffs has been increased dramatically.
    Introducing a mechanic to counter a fully optimized buff setup gameplay seems like logical step. Same was done in GW2 few years ago and it has also been criticized the same way at the beginning( a non issue now days). Sure, ESO is not GW2, however, I don't see how this set will be broken we let's say 15 sec CD(It has been mentioned in the video that no CD could fix this set.

Let's be honest, when you think about this set as a penetration set, you take the best outcome possible. Worst outcome possible is that this set does nothing. For once you can't control which buffs it removes and second, many of the buffs are rotational in nature or attached to rotational skills. For example I would say that vigor and Forward momentum are quite common skills for many solo PvP players. With the upcoming changes to vigor, you will be spamming these skill every ~6 seconds regardless and by doing so, renewing your buffs in the process. In these kind of situations, you have a set and gives you 0 value.

So I would say that ~15 sec of CD will probably make this set viable and not that OP.
    Options
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't wait to see a NB figure out how to gank opening with this set. So much for keeping your buffs up
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no defense for this set besides enjoying overpowered sets. Used at maximum efficiency (applying a Major debuff every 2 seconds, Minors almost take care of themselves since they can occur with status effects) this will be the strongest Offensive/Defensive/Debilitating set ever.
    Ideally you want to be triggering this every 2 seconds, and there are ways to do that for every class beyond just spamming a free debuff skill. In that way, it becomes:
    Massively offensive (removing Resolve/Protection/Evasion/Mending/Toughness/Vitality)
    Defensive (removing Sorcery/Brutality/Prophecy/Savagery/Force/Berserk/Courage/Heroism)
    Debilitating (removing all Recoveries and Expedition)

Sadly, there is no small tweak (which is what ZOS might do) that prevents this bad idea from being bad.
    Options
  • TheGamerSeal
    TheGamerSeal
    ✭✭✭
    Qwazzy wrote: »
    Players in pvp are having less control over their character patch after patch.

Vateshran sword and shield and Dark convergence pulls took away movement. Now we have a set randomly taking away buffs. I can't wait to see what's next! :|
    New Item Set: "Psijic's Banishment"

2 - 1,000 Armor
    3 - 2,000 Health
    4 - 2,000 Health
    5 - When you take damage from an enemy player, force-logout that player. This effect can occur once every hour.
    • "Rather than offering you the illusion of valued feedback, we have taken the liberty of doing what we think is best anyway." -- Anonymous
    • "I should have known the gankblades were plotting to take over!" -- Anonymous
    Options
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charged + Crushing Weapon in ranged = you don't even lose damage doing procs.
    Options
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how they nerfed arctic blast for wardens because they said it didn't allow counterplay

But there's no counterplay to this at all, people just steal away your buffs and you can do nothing about it and have no way to stop them other than just wear entirely different gear.

10/10 logic zos your consistency never fails to amaze
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
    Options
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xDeusEJRx wrote: »
    I like how they nerfed arctic blast for wardens because they said it didn't allow counterplay

But there's no counterplay to this at all, people just steal away your buffs and you can do nothing about it and have no way to stop them other than just wear entirely different gear.

10/10 logic zos your consistency never fails to amaze

r05k8r50jbol.jpg

Where's the counterplay on this?

Also they took away the bleed from Cutting Dive and stated "Cutting Dive was creating situations where there was no answer to deal with the ramping bleed"

No answer to deal with?

C'mon this just screams that someone at Zos got beat by a Warden and needs an excuse every patch to screw us.
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
    Options
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Stach wrote: »

Also they took away the bleed from Cutting Dive and stated "Cutting Dive was creating situations where there was no answer to deal with the ramping bleed"

No answer to deal with?

C'mon this just screams that someone at Zos got beat by a Warden and needs an excuse every patch to screw us.

Is this a trick question? Because the counterplay is breakfree. Warden has not always been bad, For awhile it was Stamden or Stamcro or go home. You cant compare any current skills to the insanity of removing 2 buffs every 2 seconds.
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
    Options
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mr_Stach wrote: »

No answer to deal with?

Is this a trick question? Because the counterplay is breakfree. Warden has not always been bad, For awhile it was Stamden or Stamcro or go home. You cant compare any current skills to the insanity of removing 2 buffs every 2 seconds.

I'm not, I'm talking about Zos Consistency. Which is what I was responding to specifically. Zos has repeatedly made changes to Warden to add counterplay to affects that other classes just do and yes breakfree is the counterplay, but you get the stun first. Warden has counterplay before the stun even happens. But back on subject.

I've already said my piece on this Set. It's grossly overpowered. It renders 45 sets that provide major and minor buffs useless. You are basically forced to run sets that provide permanent buffs like Oakensoul, Chudan, and Dreugh King Slayer if you want to have those buffs. It's ridiculous.
    Edited by Mr_Stach on July 17, 2022 6:42PM

Options
  • FrankonPC
    FrankonPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭

and I don't fully agree.

That amount of added power that has been shifted toward the major/minor buff system over the years is quite significant. Also the amount of tools to counter debuffs has been increased dramatically.
    Introducing a mechanic to counter a fully optimized buff setup gameplay seems like logical step. Same was done in GW2 few years ago and it has also been criticized the same way at the beginning( a non issue now days). Sure, ESO is not GW2, however, I don't see how this set will be broken we let's say 15 sec CD(It has been mentioned in the video that no CD could fix this set.

Let's be honest, when you think about this set as a penetration set, you take the best outcome possible. Worst outcome possible is that this set does nothing. For once you can't control which buffs it removes and second, many of the buffs are rotational in nature or attached to rotational skills. For example I would say that vigor and Forward momentum are quite common skills for many solo PvP players. With the upcoming changes to vigor, you will be spamming these skill every ~6 seconds regardless and by doing so, renewing your buffs in the process. In these kind of situations, you have a set and gives you 0 value.

So I would say that ~15 sec of CD will probably make this set viable and not that OP.

Added power shifted? Major vulnerability and protection as an example were 30% a few years ago. The major buff and debuff system is drastically weaker and for good reason. If you think it's too strong you reduce the effects, not make a set that randomly eliminates a buff.

Can you provide an example of "debuffs reduced dramatically?"

"Worst outcome is that this set does nothing". Who isn't buffing up in this game?

This set has a 2 second cooldown, so even if you're activating the buffs you mention every 6 seconds, one is being removed immediately after activation and another is being removed 2 seconds in...so one of those buffs is useful for 2 out of 6 seconds, the other is useful for 0 out of 6.

Also, thanks for watching!
    Edited by FrankonPC on July 17, 2022 9:45PM
    Options
  • ebix_
    ebix_
    ✭✭✭✭
    this set shows how little devs know about basics of their own game...
    instead of purge we have an equaly strong debuff that counters buffs .. breech/resolve - mending/defile - protection / vulnerability etc.
    so I dont understand why making a set like this ..
    this set has the most powerful 5 piece since you can basically double the effect of every major and minor debuff .
    Edited by ebix_ on July 18, 2022 6:08AM
    Options
  • Lughlongarm
    Lughlongarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Added power shifted? Major vulnerability and protection as an example were 30% a few years ago. The major buff and debuff system is drastically weaker and for good reason. If you think it's too strong you reduce the effects, not make a set that randomly eliminates a buff.

Can you provide an example of "debuffs reduced dramatically?"

"Worst outcome is that this set does nothing". Who isn't buffing up in this game?

This set has a 2 second cooldown, so even if you're activating the buffs you mention every 6 seconds, one is being removed immediately after activation and another is being removed 2 seconds in...so one of those buffs is useful for 2 out of 6 seconds, the other is useful for 0 out of 6.

Also, thanks for watching![/quote]

Hi, thank you for the feedback.
    As I mentioned, I also believe that a 2 sec CD on this set is ridiculous. My main disagreements were with the arguments made in the video which stated that this set cannot be balanced with CD tweaking alone and that buff removing mechanic should not be part of the game at all.

"The major buff and debuff system is drastically weaker" - It's true that many buffs were nerfed(the regen buffs got better), but also few buffs were added to the game as well over the years like -Courage for example.. many of buffs which used to have very low access with low uptime can now have close to many 100% uptime for coordinated groups. Under such conditions, I don't think it's that bad of an idea, to present a set to counter this trend.

"debuffs reduced dramatically" - Debuffs were also got a nerf, together with the buff nerfs, not to mention all the dots nerfs over the years(and this patch as well). But also you have nowadays sets like Curse Eater which are very effective for group cleanse.

"Who isn't buffing up in this game?" - What I meant was that the compression to a penetration set is somewhat dishonest, because you can either can the best case result, removing a significant buff for a long period of time or worst case result, removing a buff like fortitude or a buff that will be applied 1 sec after the proc due to the nature of rotational skills(not because you noticed you need to rebuff).

If this set had like 15 sec CD or even 10 sec CD(Or even 8 sec), will this set still be OP in your opinion? Based of the rotational buff analysis presented, under such conditions it can be either very effective(best case) or completely useless(worst case). Perhaps the best solution is to have this set remove major and minor buff every 8-15 sec from each target. Which will make this set more of a support debuff set than a single target damage set.

And than thank you for the great videos all the testing you are doing. Keep up the good work^^.
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The worry with this set is fighting outnumbered.
    Oakiyo wrote: »
    @ZOS_GregoryV

Could it be possible to get an answer from ZOS other than "some peoples are out of the rules of the forum" about this concerning topic ? ...

I actually find this infuriating about the forums.

We get radio silence on important topics, but mods come in an comment on clean ups.

I know mods aren't devs, but it would be nice to also hear "thanks for the feedback, we'll make sure our combat team is aware of the thread. Please try to keep it civil though and remember the forum rules".

Instead we get told off, and no idea if the issue that's causing people to go at each other is even being seen by the devs.
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As for the thread, people are also overlooking sets that give debuffs very easily.

Like slap this on with night mother's gaze and it's going to remove a buff on cooldown, while using whatever skill you want. Plenty of other sets too.
    Options
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    React wrote: »
    5 – When you apply a Major Debuff to an enemy, remove a Major Buff with a duration from the target. When you apply a Minor Debuff to an enemy, remove a Minor Buff with a duration from the target. These effects can both occur once every 2 seconds.

This set fundamentally breaks the combat system of ESO, and should never have even passed the drawing board to be allowed onto the PTS. Buff management is a core aspect of the game. Providing a set that allows people to completely negate their target's effort in maintaining their buffs is absurd. Not to mention that this set would fully nullify the target's potions - making things like spellpower/weapon power pots worthless, and severely harming everyone's sustain as their major regeneration buffs from potions are removed.

The concept of this set is flawed at it's base, and should not be allowed to enter the game. Even with a much longer cooldown it would be extremely problematic.

I don't understand how this happens so much. How can ZOS not understand how overtuned or just plain broken these set items are. I have even gone to CP imperial city or Cyrodril because I don't want to deal with the sets that already exist. I sure won't be going to those campaigns ever again if this goes live.
    Options
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    The worry with this set is fighting outnumbered.
    Oakiyo wrote: »
    @ZOS_GregoryV

Could it be possible to get an answer from ZOS other than "some peoples are out of the rules of the forum" about this concerning topic ? ...

I actually find this infuriating about the forums.

We get radio silence on important topics, but mods come in an comment on clean ups.

I know mods aren't devs, but it would be nice to also hear "thanks for the feedback, we'll make sure our combat team is aware of the thread. Please try to keep it civil though and remember the forum rules".

Instead we get told off, and no idea if the issue that's causing people to go at each other is even being seen by the devs.

My favourite bit is the "Dev" Tracker, which is almost exclusively posts from the Forum Manager and the Senior Community Manager, not the devs.

But that said, I get what you mean, although I fear all it would end up being is another line tacked into the form reply they use when moderating the thread and not actually mean any feedback is being passed on at all.
    Options
  • FrankonPC
    FrankonPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, thank you for the feedback.
    As I mentioned, I also believe that a 2 sec CD on this set is ridiculous. My main disagreements were with the arguments made in the video which stated that this set cannot be balanced with CD tweaking alone and that buff removing mechanic should not be part of the game at all.

Yeah, for me the video was already 40 minutes so it was tough to go in depth but the major recovery buffs specifically are used to build sustain around. Being able to reduce them without any ability to reapply them again seems extremely problematic. The thing imo is that there's no middle ground with this set if you try to tweak it. Either it will be ridiculously powerful or it won't be used at all. I can't think of a middling scenario with these mechanics where it's good for the game, if that makes sense.
    "The major buff and debuff system is drastically weaker" - It's true that many buffs were nerfed(the regen buffs got better), but also few buffs were added to the game as well over the years like -Courage for example.. many of buffs which used to have very low access with low uptime can now have close to many 100% uptime for coordinated groups. Under such conditions, I don't think it's that bad of an idea, to present a set to counter this trend.

yeah the recovery buffs are a good point an honestly were never needed. i think a reduction in recovery would be fine. introducing a set as the only source of a removal/buff seems bad to me personally. like when necromancers had major vulnerability on smash ult, everyone in pve was a necromancer for that reason. being able to remove powerful buffs via a set like this and only a set doesn't seem conducive to fun pvp to me. other people have mentioned it's like the wow shaman purge, but this combat also isn't wow. with faster paced combat these effects are more pronounced and brutal imo.
    "debuffs reduced dramatically" - Debuffs were also got a nerf, together with the buff nerfs, not to mention all the dots nerfs over the years(and this patch as well). But also you have nowadays sets like Curse Eater which are very effective for group cleanse.

sadly purge is a lot less useful because of plaguebreak, another game breaking mechanic. i do agree dots should go up though, at least compared to live. it would be nice to be able to slot some effective dots again, heh.
    "Who isn't buffing up in this game?" - What I meant was that the compression to a penetration set is somewhat dishonest, because you can either can the best case result, removing a significant buff for a long period of time or worst case result, removing a buff like fortitude or a buff that will be applied 1 sec after the proc due to the nature of rotational skills(not because you noticed you need to rebuff).

If this set had like 15 sec CD or even 10 sec CD(Or even 8 sec), will this set still be OP in your opinion? Based of the rotational buff analysis presented, under such conditions it can be either very effective(best case) or completely useless(worst case). Perhaps the best solution is to have this set remove major and minor buff every 8-15 sec from each target. Which will make this set more of a support debuff set than a single target damage set.

And than thank you for the great videos all the testing you are doing. Keep up the good work^^.

If they made it to where you could only have one nocturnal application on a character, every 8-10 seconds wouldn't be *that* bad, and in theory would be like a kynnmarcher's set, but for enemy buffs.

gvg being able to stack nocturnals will be extremely effective for hammering out high priority targets. high mmr bgs often go the distance due to the amount of cross heals in the game. a few people w this set probably puts an end to that. i just think for issue with core aspects of the game shouldnt be adjusted by sets. sets should be fun and amplify a playstyle, not introduce the only mechanic of its kind in the game.
    Options
  • MetallicMonk
    MetallicMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daily reminder this set is an absolutely terrible idea to let go live in general. It should be scrapped entirely and brought back to the drawing board, or at the very least heavily nerfed.

Completely anti fun mechanic and set that people are not going to enjoy.
    Options
  • sabresandiego_ESO
    sabresandiego_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Set looks fine to me. You can remove debuffs so you should be able to remove buffs too. You can also re-apply buffs or play without them.

I completely disagree with “is there no one else’s” video. He claims that this is as good as a penetration set but it’s a totally bogus claim. You can debuff one major debuff every 2 seconds and there is no guarantee major resolve will be what you debuff. On top of which resolving vigor now rebuffs major resolve every time you use it to heal. It’s a fake narrative the same way cries about proc sets were a fake narrative years ago. Now days many players use procs and enjoy the interesting gameplay effects.

Sets like this that don’t do damage have to be good or Nobody will use them. Anytime a good set is put on PTS an army of cries ensue to try to get rid of it
    Edited by sabresandiego_ESO on July 20, 2022 2:09AM
    Ali Dreadsabre -Necromancer
    Ali Sabre -Nightblade
    Options
  • MetallicMonk
    MetallicMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Set looks fine to me. You can remove debuffs so you should be able to remove buffs too. You can also re-apply buffs or play without them.

I completely disagree with “is there no one else’s” video. He claims that this is as good as a penetration set but it’s a totally bogus claim. You can debuff one major debuff every 2 seconds and there is no guarantee major resolve will be what you debuff. On top of which resolving vigor now rebuffs major resolve every time you use it to heal. It’s a fake narrative the same way cries about proc sets were a fake narrative years ago. Now days many players use procs and enjoy the interesting gameplay effects.

Sets like this that don’t do damage have to be good or Nobody will use them. Anytime a good set is put on PTS an army of cries ensue to try to get rid of it

Players who think the set is fine always seem to entirely miss the point and not have a good sense of game balance in general honestly. First of all the downtime is way too short for it especially after their whole rant about why they're even changing things this patch in the first place. Second of all it's not even the fact that it's removing buffs that you can reapply on your bar which is annoying enough with how often they are able to and how easy it is to apply/remove, it's the fact that all of your potion buffs which are buffs you do not have access to on your bars and have a much larger cooldown can be removed off of you with little to no effort at all.

Options
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's fine to have powerful sets. I think the issue is Effort vs Output. Also the extremely low CD makes allows it to strip several buffs in a very short period.

Nocturnal nullifies 45 other sets due to it having such a low cooldown and effecting both major and minor buffs.

If they will keep the effect as in they will need increase the CD to balance the set.

Options
  • Sluggy
    Sluggy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

and I don't fully agree.

15 second cooldown means nothing to a ballgroup.

There is not a single PvPer out there right now that isn't thinking about a build with this set and that says something - This set is nothing more than an indirect pay-to-win cashgrab. The hard counter to it is oakensoul.
    Options
  • Sluggy
    Sluggy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand how this happens so much. How can ZOS not understand how overtuned or just plain broken these set items are. I have even gone to CP imperial city or Cyrodril because I don't want to deal with the sets that already exist. I sure won't be going to those campaigns ever again if this goes live.

I was questioning this myself but eventually I realized that the answer is quite simple. See my post above this one.
    Options
  • sabresandiego_ESO
    sabresandiego_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Players who think the set is fine always seem to entirely miss the point and not have a good sense of game balance in general honestly. First of all the downtime is way too short for it especially after their whole rant about why they're even changing things this patch in the first place. Second of all it's not even the fact that it's removing buffs that you can reapply on your bar which is annoying enough with how often they are able to and how easy it is to apply/remove, it's the fact that all of your potion buffs which are buffs you do not have access to on your bars and have a much larger cooldown can be removed off of you with little to no effort at all.

Yeah you can lose potions buffs. Other sets kill you. If this set isn’t good nobody will use it compared to damage sets. It’s possible the set it slightly over or under tuned, and if it is hopefully they adjust it properly instead of making it a useless set

Ali Dreadsabre -Necromancer
    Ali Sabre -Nightblade
    Options
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People do yell about broken sets on the PTS.

It's not a 'fake narrative' when 3-4 months later, Zos goes, opps, we didn't know, let us nerf that into the ground, for every one of those sets, mhm?

The community just dreams of a day when content is sold that is not already destined for the nerf train because it is balanced.

The community just questions how this model of hype/op/nerf every few months is an ethical business model.

Do go back and check all those 'fake narrative' posts, Sabre. How many of those sets escaped heavy nerfs?

Nocturnal is the next Oaken. The literal dark side of the original.
    Edited by merevie on July 20, 2022 11:38AM
    Options
  • Klingenlied
    Klingenlied
    ✭✭✭✭
    Despite all the videos and stuff, I guess I kinda stand with my opinion: This set ain't that bad. It forces a real meta shift, that is for sure. But if you think what happens with all the buffs / debuffs gone - well, it is simple, is it not? Slightly adjusted builds, more oaken-builds, new dynamics.

Now you just add this set in for your ballgrp and, to counter it's effects for you, just switch to some oaken or other more specialized setups when you really fear this one. This would ensure your grp is immune to those effects while you can strip away a whole lot of defensive and offensive power, maybe even reduce enemy team power further with debuffs and then just crush them. In the end, it is just another layer of complexity in PvP. One I really do not mind.

So yea, as much as I dislike the balance changes, nocturnal ploy is cool.
    Options
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But, everyone who raised the red flag about procs a few years ago were absolutely right. Procs were insane, and added a ton of damage to players who could stack health and defense.

And, as a result, procs were completely overhauled, with scaling. And now, you only hear about a few outlier sets that a problems and not procs as a whole.

So, procs are in a good spot now, absolutely because people raised a fit and Zos fixed things.

As they should with this set as well.
    Options
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not only is this set OP but we don't need any more sets. Way too many sets already.
    Options
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, a player can debuff you with a no-cost ranged skill, or use puncture up close to debuff you of all you have going pretty quickly. Yikes.

Yep, I already have my debuff tank build ready to roll. Everyone near me will lost all their armor buffs, get all the armor debuffs, and most of the other debuffs in the game.
    jaws343 wrote: »

But, everyone who raised the red flag about procs a few years ago were absolutely right. Procs were insane, and added a ton of damage to players who could stack health and defense.

And, as a result, procs were completely overhauled, with scaling. And now, you only hear about a few outlier sets that a problems and not procs as a whole.

So, procs are in a good spot now, absolutely because people raised a fit and Zos fixed things.

As they should with this set as well.

Really? Procs are in a good place? Just the last patch the forums were howling about how "OP" savage werewolf was. A set that procs a miniscule amount of damage. ZOS only targets the sets that make the most forum noise. You can build all sorts of overwhelming damage builds with all sorts of under-the-radar, low damage sets.

Personally, I like the idea of nocturnal's ploy. It's an entirely new mode of game play. It opens up new options and new things you have to worry about on your build. Debuff tank builds will be needed to give all the classes that got wrecked this patch something to do :)

Options