Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

dark convergence is ruining cyrodiil

• neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Frankly I see it as a fair counterplay to players using their positions above and the ease of simply taking a step back to fully heal up in a second and go back to raining down blows.

If that's the case, then they need to let us be able to to use Silver Leash, Fiery Grip, Swarm Mother, Beckoning Armor, and the like to do the same thing. And let us Leap or gap close up onto walls, too.

Except DC doesn’t pull you down from walls or you up. It just brings you to the edge. I’ve had it happen a number of times. That’s when I simply learned to roll backwards away from the wall.

Also a lot of the grief here is from basically all players using it. If it were more limited to the number of players running it there definitely wouldn’t be so much anger. It either shows that DC is a problem or perhaps more likely just play styles in PvP are a bigger issue that needs to be addressed.

I've heard it's bugged to the point where it's pulled players of the third floor of keeps. I wouldn't know myself since I dropped CP soon after they added the set.

From what I’ve seen some players are using volcanic rune to proc Dark Convergence on the upper tier of a keep. The orb then pulls the player to the very edge which is usually either a corner or ledge.

It is a this point a player usually freaks out. Instead of roll dodging back or walking out they roll right off the edge. They’re usually quite freaked because unlike getting hit on flat open terrain their escape vector is cut by 25-50% due to the ledge.

Now there is also the slim possibility that DC is landing on the very sliver of a raised portion of the keep looking down. That raised portion keeps players from simply walking off the edge. Players are being pulled on to that and getting stuck for a second. If that’s the case then the fix is really going overboard to nerf the entire set and rather to adjust that all ground attacks can’t proc there.

As for pulling through actual walls I have never once seen that occur nor had it occur. To pull opposing players through a wall would be a huge problem and if it were like players are saying we would see a group of individuals using it to cheat and steal scrolls from keeps.

Again I’ve seen neither an occurrence of that nor anyone taking a keep doing so.

Dark Convergence does it’s job well. As per the current PTS notes it will be more targeted toward taking down large groups with a slightly smaller ranger, a single initial pull, and less initial damage but more compounded damage. It’s very much functioning as it should.

Its effectiveness in the field is only compounded by the fact that Zergs basically act like ball groups and in huge swarms can be treated the same way. A smart zerg either spreads itself about or has players always on the periphery to mitigate casualties. A dumb zerg stacks all 20 players on a ram and if they don’t currently die from DC they get killed by oils poured on them with a dose of a lancer at close range.

When players learn not to do certain things they negate the effectiveness of this set, including the pulls. And thus opponents stop using it. But when you continue to ball up expect either a DC or a bomber to come and try and kill you.

And I know players can adapt because I see at every resource flag with a zerg “Spread Out”. You know what can come and wipe you all out with a well done Vicious Death bomber. Expect what can happen with DC and counter with it.

My impression was the people were using flare to get it to stick to walls to increase it's range allowing for pulls in places in shouldn't be able to. But like I said I only played a few raids after they added it in CP.
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frankly I see it as a fair counterplay to players using their positions above and the ease of simply taking a step back to fully heal up in a second and go back to raining down blows.

If that's the case, then they need to let us be able to to use Silver Leash, Fiery Grip, Swarm Mother, Beckoning Armor, and the like to do the same thing. And let us Leap or gap close up onto walls, too.

Except DC doesn’t pull you down from walls or you up. It just brings you to the edge. I’ve had it happen a number of times. That’s when I simply learned to roll backwards away from the wall.

Also a lot of the grief here is from basically all players using it. If it were more limited to the number of players running it there definitely wouldn’t be so much anger. It either shows that DC is a problem or perhaps more likely just play styles in PvP are a bigger issue that needs to be addressed.

I've heard it's bugged to the point where it's pulled players of the third floor of keeps. I wouldn't know myself since I dropped CP soon after they added the set.

From what I’ve seen some players are using volcanic rune to proc Dark Convergence on the upper tier of a keep. The orb then pulls the player to the very edge which is usually either a corner or ledge.

It is a this point a player usually freaks out. Instead of roll dodging back or walking out they roll right off the edge. They’re usually quite freaked because unlike getting hit on flat open terrain their escape vector is cut by 25-50% due to the ledge.

Now there is also the slim possibility that DC is landing on the very sliver of a raised portion of the keep looking down. That raised portion keeps players from simply walking off the edge. Players are being pulled on to that and getting stuck for a second. If that’s the case then the fix is really going overboard to nerf the entire set and rather to adjust that all ground attacks can’t proc there.

As for pulling through actual walls I have never once seen that occur nor had it occur. To pull opposing players through a wall would be a huge problem and if it were like players are saying we would see a group of individuals using it to cheat and steal scrolls from keeps.

Again I’ve seen neither an occurrence of that nor anyone taking a keep doing so.

Dark Convergence does it’s job well. As per the current PTS notes it will be more targeted toward taking down large groups with a slightly smaller ranger, a single initial pull, and less initial damage but more compounded damage. It’s very much functioning as it should.

Its effectiveness in the field is only compounded by the fact that Zergs basically act like ball groups and in huge swarms can be treated the same way. A smart zerg either spreads itself about or has players always on the periphery to mitigate casualties. A dumb zerg stacks all 20 players on a ram and if they don’t currently die from DC they get killed by oils poured on them with a dose of a lancer at close range.

When players learn not to do certain things they negate the effectiveness of this set, including the pulls. And thus opponents stop using it. But when you continue to ball up expect either a DC or a bomber to come and try and kill you.

And I know players can adapt because I see at every resource flag with a zerg “Spread Out”. You know what can come and wipe you all out with a well done Vicious Death bomber. Expect what can happen with DC and counter with it.

My impression was the people were using flare to get it to stick to walls to increase it's range allowing for pulls in places in shouldn't be able to. But like I said I only played a few raids after they added it in CP.

If this is true then the logical course of action would be to adjust how flare interacts with surfaces rather than wipe out the functionality of an entire set.
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes.
  • neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If this is true then the logical course of action would be to adjust how flare interacts with surfaces rather than wipe out the functionality of an entire set.

I disagree, I think that's backwards. We can't start altering skills everytiime ZOS tosses a new broken set into the game (so every patch), it would just get to chaotic. We should be altering sets to work around skills.

DC is an interesting idea as an area denial set, but the way it works now seems really buggy.
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Would depend on what those changes would entail. In the grand scheme of things, if one had to be sacrificed, a skill or a set, I would always lean towards the set in a heartbeat. Skills shouldn't be nerfed because of their interactions with sets. If a skill-set combination is broken, the set should be the one to suffer.

Why? There are scores of sets, each rising and fading into usefulness and uselessness all the time. Skills are lesser in number, and should be the backbone of builds. Sets should be there to help refine them. Skills should define them.
    Edited by ealdwin on September 29, 2021 11:51PM
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ealdwin wrote: »

Would depend on what those changes would entail. In the grand scheme of things, if one had to be sacrificed, a skill or a set, I would always lean towards the set in a heartbeat. Skills shouldn't be nerfed because of their interactions with sets. If a skill-set combination is broken, the set should be the one to suffer.

Why? There are scores of sets, each rising and fading into usefulness and uselessness all the time. Skills are lesser, and should be the backbone of builds. Sets should be there to help refine them. Skills should define them.

ZOS literally rewrote many of the major rules to stealth (entering and pulling people out of it) last update to be more balanced. Is it really too much to go back and adjust the condition of a single move whose main utility is to pull ppl out of stealth and not into AOE attacks?

It would appear more so that in terms of standardizing mechanics Flare was missed by the developers. And if it’s the only cause of DC or any other set not working as intended then updating it or the rules of ground based procs seems more reasonable and prudent for future development.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The purpose of DC is to combat large groups of stacked players as stated by the devs.
    So pulling in the Z (vertical) axis should get the same treatment as chains and leash as pulling a lone player off of oil on a wall hardly fits the purpose of the set.
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ealdwin wrote: »

Why? There are scores of sets, each rising and fading into usefulness and uselessness all the time. Skills are lesser, and should be the backbone of builds. Sets should be there to help refine them. Skills should define them.

ZOS literally rewrote many of the major rules to stealth (entering and pulling people out of it) last update to be more balanced. Is it really too much to go back and adjust the condition of a single move whose main utility is to pull ppl out of stealth and not into AOE attacks?

It would appear more so that in terms of standardizing mechanics Flare was missed by the developers. And if it’s the only cause of DC or any other set not working as intended then updating it or the rules of ground based procs seems more reasonable and prudent for future development.

As I said, it would depend on what the changes were, but if one of the two had to face severe, potentially gutting changes, then I'm throwing the set, Dark Convergence, to the wolves every time.

My though process is that when it comes to skill-set interactions that are problematic, then the skill should not be nerfed because of the set. Will there be times when skills should be looked at, sure. But if the entire problem is how a normally functioning skill interacts with a normally functioning set, and one gets a huge nerf hammer, then I say it has to be the set.

But, for this case, I do believe that DC is a problem. Both in terms of how it operates as well as the power budget assigned to it. Even with the pts changes, it quite simply has too many components for a set, and therefore needs to be adjusted. If the goal of the set is to create on demand chokepoints, and therefore needs a pull, then it should only pull. That's it, nothing else. If it's to help create an area of denial for large groups that punishes them for staying in it, then it needs to lose the pull and focus on the snare, stun, and/or damage.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you are going to defend the set, then accurately describe its affects in Cyrodiil.

The way you portray it here is something akin to a fluke set of circumstances that happens rarely and bears some responsibility on the part of the person who gets yanked off. This is simply not true. At all. You've never seen this happen once before? Really?

As soon as the set came out, there were people in Discord laughing about this and the "good old days" when DKs could yank people off keeps. Of course, they tried to recrate this and figured it out in about 10 seconds with the skills on their bars and all found it funny when defenders on the wall got pulled down. This set completely violates not only ZOS's intentions off what supposed to happen on the Z axis, but just about every intention of a solid object considering how many times I have gotten pulled through or stuck in them.

Of course the set does its job well. It's ridiculously strong such that it completely overshadows every other gear set in the game and even some ultimate's. How exactly is a "smart" zerg supposed to fight in the confined objectives that make up the entirety of Cyrodil such as the inner of a keep? It's kind of amazing the "dumb" zergs that blob together intentionally are so disproportionately strong that players have been begging ZOS to do something with them and force them to either be spread out, precisely because doing so would make them weaker.

Yes, I've adapted by cancelling my subscription and have gone onto other games that don't seek to solve problems by introducing ridiculously powerful sets and pretending that I can avoid them if I want to by playing one specific campaign that disables many more things I dont want disabled or that I have no interest in ever doing a Battleground or running around in IC.
    Edited by Joy_Division on September 29, 2021 8:29PM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unpopular Opinion: please ZOS, let Dark Convergence be like it is. Do not nerf it.

Once again, there comes something funny in the game, and immediately there are requests to nerf it. No please leave it untouched. And in my opinion, it is not our role as players to suggest which skill or gear must be removed or nerfed for the sake of performance.

Give me a game where hundreds of players gather violently in a storm of fire, explosions, wounded bodies of ennemies flying off walls, screaming in their fall, etc.. In short give epic giant battles, and that's it.

So, the more there are OP skills, the more there are explosions, the more the battlefield becomes massive, chaotic, loud, violent, and unpredictable, the more we are receiving what we are paying for.

Just my humble opinion.

awesome and one of the best forum comments i have ever seen on this forum.
    agree 1000%
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mrtoobyy wrote: »
    I know it's your game ZOS but I think you do it atleast 50% for the money. We as players/customers must be important in that regard. Why do you want the majority of the people to stay mad and frustrated consuming your product? I am basing this off of in game chat with people I meet and the posts on this forum. I would say it's around 85% that hate this set as it is now. You changed Hrothgar set FAST why not do it with this one? Why is no one getting back to us?

if the majority would hate this set, I doubt that the majority would use it.
    And this is what many people write, like "DC everywhere". Something I cannot confirm though, as I wrote some weeks ago, I died most often by subterranean assault, boneyard and other skills.

There is a relatively small, but vocal minority of players complaining here (e.g. just 25 likes of the first post).
    I hope that ZOS does not make the same mistake as in other situations before, ruining the gameplay for a majority just because a few people cry "nerf, nerf, nerf".

exactly
    everyone is using it because everyone loves it
    they are great sets.
    dark convergence is really a great set.
  • CoronHR
    CoronHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    I know it's your game ZOS but I think you do it atleast 50% for the money. We as players/customers must be important in that regard. Why do you want the majority of the people to stay mad and frustrated consuming your product? I am basing this off of in game chat with people I meet and the posts on this forum. I would say it's around 85% that hate this set as it is now. You changed Hrothgar set FAST why not do it with this one? Why is no one getting back to us?

And this is what many people write, like "DC everywhere". Something I cannot confirm though, as I wrote some weeks ago, I died most often by subterranean assault, boneyard and other skills.

There is a relatively small, but vocal minority of players complaining here (e.g. just 25 likes of the first post).
    I hope that ZOS does not make the same mistake as in other situations before, ruining the gameplay for a majority just because a few people cry "nerf, nerf, nerf".

exactly
    everyone is using it because everyone loves it
    they are great sets.
    dark convergence is really a great set.

yeah well they're nerfing it, so they know it's a problem, just like the rest of us do

i got 25 likes on my first post? wow! tomorrow i will tally the number of people who like the set vs. the number who don't. multiple comments by the same player won't count
    PC - EU - Steam client
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you are going to defend the set, then accurately describe its affects in Cyrodiil.

The way you portray it here is something akin to a fluke set of circumstances that happens rarely and bears some responsibility on the part of the person who gets yanked off. This is simply not true. At all. You've never seen this happen once before? Really?

As soon as the set came out, there were people in Discord laughing about this and the "good old days" when DKs could yank people off keeps. Of course, they tried to recrate this and figured it out in about 10 seconds with the skills on their bars and all found it funny when defenders on the wall got pulled down. This set completely violates not only ZOS's intentions off what supposed to happen on the Z axis, but just about every intention of a solid object considering how many times I have gotten pulled through or stuck in them.

Of course the set does its job well. It's ridiculously strong such that it completely overshadows every other gear set in the game and even some ultimate's. How exactly is a "smart" zerg supposed to fight in the confined objectives that make up the entirety of Cyrodil such as the inner of a keep? It's kind of amazing the "dumb" zergs that blob together intentionally are so disproportionately strong that players have been begging ZOS to do something with them and force them to either be spread out, precisely because doing so would make them weaker.

Yes, I've adapted by cancelling my subscription and have gone onto other games that don't seek to solve problems by introducing ridiculously powerful sets and pretending that I can avoid them if I want to by playing one specific campaign that disables many more things I dont want disabled or that I have no interest in ever doing a Battleground or running around in IC.

1. The set pulls players to its center twice in a few seconds. Unless that center is in mid-air idk how it’s dragging people off keeps. Yes, I’ve played hours with it, both using it and fighting against it. When I throw it on the edge of a keep, above the main door, the players that fall off clearly moved in the direction off the wall post pull either intentionally or without realizing they were moving that way.

That isn’t the same as the set pulling people off a wall nor through a wall.

2. Please post a video of you or someone else getting pulled through a wall. I’ve been requesting it and no one can offer any proof this actually happens.

3. It doesn’t overshadow every other set. If you don’t want to run in a zerg there are plenty of other viable set combinations that are used. It’s very effective because players want to complain rather than adapt.

4. Adapting by “cancelling a subscription” seems to be a common refrain on these forums. The developers constantly bend over backwards to satiate whims. Yet having a no proc campaign, all DM BGs, transmutation, reconstruction, and most recently implementing the armory system results in the same complaints that the game is either broken or not perfect and single individuals quitting is the only way to effect change on a large scale.
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I find the idea of a "solo healer" silly.
    I mean, it's as valid a playstyle as being a solo tank or DPS, unless you're referring to the fact that healers...well, heal other players. That's just splitting hairs at that point though, as solo healers are called such because they go into Cyro alone and don't join groups, but instead simply move from place to place without having to follow said groups (basically they can go where they please, wear what they please, etc).

Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never been pulled through a wall with DC but i guess how it could happen is when a pull is applied to you at the same time you go through a door. You might go in the door and be pulled out, due to some lag or delay or desync or something. This is a maybe, but i think that could happen in a situation like that.

And i'm not sure if the set pulls you all the way down from a wall. It pulls you right to the edge on inner wall, on the outside of the ledge. You might be able to jump back in if you survive the damage, but sometimes you will fall.
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And yes the set is stupidly overpowered and everyone uses it, why would you not? And yes, it was a bad idea to put the set in game. But cyro does feel different now, at least until the set is nerfed, which will happen. It's like the clown world has reached eso pvp too.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DqnPD4r.png

So, as I'm standing here pouring oil on the enemy ram below, please explain to me how I could "freak out" and and roll right off the edge when I get hit with Dark Convergence through the wall? But I've been pulled through the floor here several times, and dumped right in the middle of 10 or more enemies on the porch, who usually zerg me down quickly, if I can't get away fast enough.

I'm glad it's never happened to you, but don't be so quick to try and discredit those who experience this on a regular basis.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkadiMZ wrote: »
    GreenhaloX wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me how Dark Convergence is allowed in Cyrodiil? Isn't it considered a proc set? I thought all proc sets were banned from Cyrodiil?

Proc sets are only banned from Ravenwatch, which is now a no CP, no Proc, no Hammer campaign

Oh, ok.. thank you for the feedback. Hey, much respect for the devs for all they have done with ESO; incredible talented gaming artists they are. However, they are also mad scientists, and I am glad they came to their senses with reinstating proc sets to Cyrodiil. Damn, with no proc sets, it is just like eating plain ole cheese pizza. Sure, there are some that don't mind eating a plain ole cheese pizza, but not I. I need the works; the deluxe, the supreme pizza. With proc sets back, now, we're getting a better tasting and enjoyable pizza again! Just need more contents aside from just attacking and defending keeps back and forth, over and over again.

Now, if we can also just get those mad scientists to separate PvP and PvE and just nerf things for PvP and not for PvE!
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I die about 10% of the time from DC only because I have modified my character a bit. I die only when DC hits me for more than 10K. Typically other skills kill me.

DC is designed to give smaller groups a chance to fend off zerg and ball groups, more zerg groups. For instance, there was a big zerg group the other night. After I got pulled off the wall I counted 125 characters running into the keep. DC is designed for a smaller group to help them defend the keep for a bit until reinforcement show up. But Zerg and Ball groups that I run into use DC to pull defender off the wall and kill us and since we can't respawn in the keep we are screwed and have to run back up.

DC pulls and range needs to be fixed. You do that and it is a much more manageable set, in its current state it is hitting players outside of its AoE by 2M and the pull should happen 1x and not be able to pull players down from walls or into a wall only to be killed.
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DqnPD4r.png

So, as I'm standing here pouring oil on the enemy ram below, please explain to me how I could "freak out" and and roll right off the edge when I get hit with Dark Convergence through the wall? But I've been pulled through the floor here several times, and dumped right in the middle of 10 or more enemies on the porch, who usually zerg me down quickly, if I can't get away fast enough.

I'm glad it's never happened to you, but don't be so quick to try and discredit those who experience this on a regular basis.

1) I asked for a video. A pic shows nothing here but oils set up.

2) Is this Alessian Bridge? From the windows it looks like it.

3) If this has happened has it happened in any keep/outpost or just the bridge?
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DqnPD4r.png

So how did he roll off the edge that doesn't exist?
  • CoronHR
    CoronHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it doesn't pull me off the wall, but it will pull me to the edge of the wall, and often times i get stuck. i can't roll dodge back onto the keep wall. i have to try to jump, which doesn't work very well, or at all. it leaves you as a sitting target for other players to attack you. this is the problem, as well as double pulls, which apparently they're fixing
    PC - EU - Steam client
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DqnPD4r.png

This is over the front door of Castle Brindle.

And the onus is not upon me to prove that I am not a liar. The onus is upon you to prove that I am one.
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DC is a very fair set. It works well because your fellow players just aren't good enough to read what's coming.

DC isn't fair with its multi pulls and the visible damage range being off by 2m. Fixing these issues will greatly improve the set.

I grouped up with four players who all had DC as well as myself. Using just that set you can wipe groups by each player waiting 2 seconds before they use an ability that triggers DC. By the time the 5th player is done with their DC the 1st player has about 3-5 seconds before they can trigger their usage again and the rotation begins.

Now if someone is running caltrop and is within the middle of the DC group pack it makes some of the group now debuff helping increase the damage done by DC making it even more deadly.

Same group but I ran with plaguebreak and two of the DC players added the other set, and we were wrecking groups left and right.

Out of the three new sets Plaguebreak is probably the least used set and is mainly only good against Necro, Warden and Templars. DC is definitely IMO a to strong and once fixed it will be better and if used correctly stronger.
    Edited by MEBengalsFan2001 on September 30, 2021 9:10PM
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DqnPD4r.png

And the onus is not upon me to prove that I am not a liar. The onus is upon you to prove that I am one.

Except I’ve still never seen evidence that backs up the claim that DC pulls you through walls. I mean am I supposed to wait for this to somehow occur when you say it happens all the time yet refuse to provide actual proof?
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @trackdemon5512 There is no need for video evidence, literally everyone knows that happens, to deny it just tells me that you propably exploit exactly that and don't want it to be fixed.
    Edited by L_Nici on September 30, 2021 9:36PM
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DqnPD4r.png

Except I’ve still never seen evidence that backs up the claim that DC pulls you through walls. I mean am I supposed to wait for this to somehow occur when you say it happens all the time yet refuse to provide actual proof?

When you are in Cyrodiil do you spend any time trying to take or defend keeps? The large keeps are not as bad as they used to be but it does still happen. Go to Bleakers, Nickle or Sejanus and you will see it happen still really regular that people get pulled from the wall. Players work together. One uses Dark Convergence to yank players off the wall and another keeps AoE up where they are going to land. The forums is a small representation of the games population. This many people reporting so quick after the set dropped pretty much lets you know it happens and it happens often enough that players don't think it is the rare fluke.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »

DqnPD4r.png

When you are in Cyrodiil do you spend any time trying to take or defend keeps? The large keeps are not as bad as they used to be but it does still happen. Go to Bleakers, Nickle or Sejanus and you will see it happen still really regular that people get pulled from the wall. Players work together. One uses Dark Convergence to yank players off the wall and another keeps AoE up where they are going to land. The forums is a small representation of the games population. This many people reporting so quick after the set dropped pretty much lets you know it happens and it happens often enough that players don't think it is the rare fluke.

I’ve played a lot of Cyro after patch. Asked around constantly for experiences with being pulled through walls and platforms in zone and guilds. I’ve gotten zero confirmations.

If this is prevalent or a thing it should be easily repeatable and thus a video can be put up. Why have I yet to see that? It’s been at least a month and still nothing.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »

DqnPD4r.png

I’ve played a lot of Cyro after patch. Asked around constantly for experiences with being pulled through walls and platforms in zone and guilds. I’ve gotten zero confirmations.

If this is prevalent or a thing it should be easily repeatable and thus a video can be put up. Why have I yet to see that? It’s been at least a month and still nothing.

I’d be interested in seeing a video, simply to see how you will try to discredit it.
  • CoronHR
    CoronHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've never been pulled through a wall, only pulled to the edge of a wall i'm standing on and to a point where i can't get back onto the wall platform very easily

they just said in twitch tv that dark convergence pulling people who are up on walls is a bug and they're working on a fix
    PC - EU - Steam client