The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Werewolf Ultimate reseted to base version

itzatecah
itzatecah
✭✭
Like the title says i lost all my xp on werewolf ultimate. I had leveled both of the morphs to max and now have level it up again
  • itzatecah
    itzatecah
    ✭✭
    Update: I went to a random dungeon and as soon as i got in i lost the werewolf ulti again, just got it morphed. Also missing the skill point now
    Options
  • Tehuantl
    Tehuantl
    ✭✭
    I am having this issue as well. After asking on an AlcastHQ stream I informed this was a bug on the PTS as well.

Options
  • tracksilver
    tracksilver
    ✭✭
    The werewolf ultimate is broken. Logging in makes it where its reset to base morph at level 1. If you had it morphed, you LOST a skillpoint.

If you morph it again, it will reset to base morph again and you'll lose 2 skillpoints. There is currently no way to get these skillpoints back. ZoS needs to fix this issue ASAP due to skillpoints being permanently lost.
    Options
  • Tehuantl
    Tehuantl
    ✭✭
    Well that is great to know. Now I have permanently lost skill points. So there is no real reason to play at this time.lm9d3977xcmw.png
    Options
  • Tehuantl
    Tehuantl
    ✭✭
    I do not believe that this is a valid feature of the game. A bug is introduced and the player has to deal with the loss of something earned on top of waiting for a bug fix.

Options
  • Tehuantl
    Tehuantl
    ✭✭
    e3qxsk66txpe.png
    hdlbsrld0dte.png
    Options
  • Erickson9610
    Erickson9610
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened with my character, also. I hope there will be a method for identifying players who lost skill points and XP progress on both morphs. Sadly, I'll have to wait until this bug is patched to explore the new DLC.
    PC/NA — Lone Werewolf, the Templar Khajiit Werewolf

Werewolf Should be Allowed to Sneak
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks everyone, just confirming we have seen these reports and are looking into it.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • WereElf
    WereElf
    ✭✭✭
    Just want to confirm that this happened to me too. I didn't invest an additional skill point to it (although I was considering it), so I've lost only 1.
    Options
  • Malkalm
    Malkalm
    ✭✭
    Same here.
    Better try something and fail , than don't do anything and not know the result.

Malkalm
    Options
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same here, but with Soul Trap... :(
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
    Options
  • Faylestar
    Faylestar
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm werewolf ult is reverting to base rank 1 and removing itself from bars on login.
    Options
  • Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here, with soultrap.
    Noticed an empty skill slot on my front bar and soultrap was missing, reset to unmorphed version on level 1..
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer
    Options
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I lost 2 skill point on soul trap and I really hope that I can get it back when it will be fixed...
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
    Options
  • Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both here: werewolf ulti and soul trap :/
    Options
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my 6 werewolf also have the same issue :(
    Options
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tehuantl wrote: »
    I am having this issue as well. After asking on an AlcastHQ stream I informed this was a bug on the PTS as well.

Because of course it was.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    Options
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm that this issue is also occurring to me. Unfortunately...
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
    Options
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this bug happening to the character upon loggin in? Or has it already happened even if I haven't logged in to that character?
    Will skill point(s) be refunded to affected characters automatically?

I have "cured" (reset all werewolf abilities) on some of my werewolf characters after Greymoor, but I still have 1 character who was transforming into werewolf sometimes (and maybe one more character, who was not transforming but still didn't reset all his abilities). I have some set items and transmute geodes on those characters and I wanted to check if I lost those geodes thanks to another bug, but I'm afraid to login to those characters at the moment.
    Edited by Fischblut on November 2, 2020 8:14PM
    Options
  • aurorable
    aurorable
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem on my main... Haven't checked my other chars. 20201102133441_1.jpg
    20201102150602_1.jpg

Crazy Cat Lady
    PC/NA CP2600+
    Stamsorc DPS (Master Crafter)
    DK Tank (Crafter)
    Templar Healer (Crafter)
    Templar Healer (Crafter)
    Necro Healer (Crafter)
    Warden Healer (Crafter)
    Sorc Healer (Crafter)
    Crafter
    Crafter
    Crafter
    Crafter
    Crafter
    Crafter
    Crafter
    Crafter
    Crafter
    Crafter
    And last.. but not least another crafter!
    Options
  • MishMash
    MishMash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Going through my Sorc skills and my Crit Surge use to be maxed out. It is back to level 1. Anyone else confirm this?

CONFIRMED in Craglorn with Zone: Others have their Crit Surge reverted! Add it to the list :)
    Edited by MishMash on November 2, 2020 9:02PM
    PC NA DC 4eva! I try my very best. If it is not good enough for you too bad! Playing off and on since April 2014 CP2009.
    Options
  • SGT_Courtney
    SGT_Courtney
    ✭✭✭
    So should I us dirty nasty console people go ahead and proactively remove the skill point from the morph before the patch drops to save the skill point?
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. My WW ultimate got morphed back to base morph... and it seems I am missing 1 skill point that should be in that ulti... :/

I hope it will get fixed soon. I would like to have my skill point back. And not only that but I am afraid to play & collect new skill points & skyhards from new DLC as it may brake my "save game" (that is stored on server) of my main character.

Also I am afraid to re-spec skills to "update" my WW ulit, as it may break something in the "save" file.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on November 2, 2020 9:37PM
    Options
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    this one's werewolf ultimate -and- soul trap skill. _and skillpoints are gone_.
    Edited by karthrag_inak on November 2, 2020 10:06PM
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
    Options
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    So, I remorphed my WW Ultimate again, but after relogging a few times, the skill is once again reset to base... So I now have lost 2 skill points and can no longer safely Morph it without losing additional skill points.
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
    Options
  • dovakin_auditore
    dovakin_auditore
    Soul Shriven
    same here.... hope i get my skill point back
    Options
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its totally unaccetable that a bug repoted on dps during testing goes lives like that...
    worst we are loosing skills point trying to relearn the skill and morph
    i have 6 unplayable toon at

Options
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine also did this... Why???
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Options
  • Hexvaldr
    Hexvaldr
    ✭✭✭
    This also happened to me when I logged on to my main character today. Going to wait to log onto an alt who is a ww until they figure out the bug. Thx for sharing all so I know it's not just me!
    Options
  • ganzaeso
    ganzaeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_SarahHecker

Any word on a hot fix for this bug? I have way too many characters that will be affected by this and really do not want to keep track of which characters need skill points refunded.
    (Math before coffee, except after 3, is not for me)
    Options