The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ANTIQUITIES LEADS + LEAD LOCATIONS UBER-THREAD

• UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    whats the drop rate on the nerevar statue? ive been doing dailies in vvardenfell for days now and i havnt seen it

I did 7 y'day, no luck. And now today in office, so have to wait till weekend before I can try again.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Solid_Metal
    Solid_Metal
    ✭✭✭✭
    does anyone here found Preserved Music Box Mechanism already?, its been 3 days i've been unlocking all safebox in existence in glenumbra/daggerfall, rawl kha etc, still nothing
    "i will walk through the fog, as i welcome death"
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    does anyone here found Preserved Music Box Mechanism already?, its been 3 days i've been unlocking all safebox in existence in glenumbra/daggerfall, rawl kha etc, still nothing
    Got it 2 days ago from safebox in Grahtwood.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    Delve Buried Sands, Craglorn
    there is a room with a guaranteed not locked chest
    with short respawn cooldown
    i got few good leads from it, but its hard to loot, because of bots camping it
  • NocturnalRequiem

Ive found 2 from lock boxes in Alinor, Summerset
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    Brazier of Frozen Flame - Got it from Mudcrab in Bleakrock.
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • GhostwalkerLD
    GhostwalkerLD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Echoing what others have said about "The Heartland" lead that supposedly drops from chests in Toadstool Hollow in Cyrodiil. I have spent the last several days (yay long weekends!) haunting that delve and opening every chest I could find, well over 200 of them, and hanging out with the rare friendly EP players or DC players who would drop in for skyshards or to do the same.

I managed to get FOUR leads for the Jeweled Ayleid Skull and well over 10 (I stopped counting at that point) Magicka-Infused Armor Plating (gold lead).

But not ONE Heartland. Not one.

I gave up at that point and assumed that it's either bugged @ZOS_GinaBruno ? OR was never put in game, or has been moved to a different location. Could we please get some feedback about this?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Solid_Metal
    Solid_Metal
    ✭✭✭✭

HOLY CRAP DUUUUUDEEEEE, YOU SAVE MEEEE !
    finally found one after 4 FREAKING DAYS with almost no sleep, this gold leads screw me sideways
    "i will walk through the fog, as i welcome death"
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    whats the drop rate on the nerevar statue? ive been doing dailies in vvardenfell for days now and i havnt seen it

I got it really quickly; it was either a reward for the daily delve (collecting taxes in Pulk) or one of the two Ashlander dailies. I wish I could remember, sorry. I feel like it was the delve one, since the Ashlander dailies require you to complete some quests, and they don't seem to be locking things behind content that requires this stuff. I dunno if they take this stuff into account, but my logic was that Nerevar would be more likely to drop from Ashlander dailies because they're into the Nerevarine Prophecy thing, vs. the Tribunal, who murdered him...

Sixth House Ritual Table: killed a Nix Ox on the series of islands around Sadrith Mora

Mnemonic Star Sphere (I think that's the name?): oily fishing hole in CWC

Some Alinor dancing memento: ghost came up to me in Summerset

All of the motif leads I've gotten have been from treasure map chests in Eastmarch and the Rift.

Anyone kicking themselves over the number of treasure maps they've deconned over the years? I looked up prices and... OUCH
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone kicking themselves over the number of treasure maps they've deconned over the years? I looked up prices and... OUCH[/quote]

LOL. When I heard about the motif pages dropping from treasure maps, a couple guildies and I snagged every treasure map we could get our hands on. I'm not about to get ripped off by the rampant profiteering that goes on in this game. Everytime something new comes out, people suddenly think it's worth a million gold.
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone kicking themselves over the number of treasure maps they've deconned over the years? I looked up prices and... OUCH

LOL. When I heard about the motif pages dropping from treasure maps, a couple guildies and I snagged every treasure map we could get our hands on. I'm not about to get ripped off by the rampant profiteering that goes on in this game. Everytime something new comes out, people suddenly think it's worth a million gold.[/quote]

I do not blame you one bit- I'm glad you weren't snatching up to sell. I wanted to farm the Unfathomable Darkness from CWC about a week and a half ago and went to try to buy CWC treasure maps.

Every. Single. One. had been bought. Literally- aside from ones that had been listed in the past hour or so, someone went through and cleared out the market. I had zero idea why at the time but it makes sense now. I only hope that they didn't do that to sell them. I'm seeing the most basic ones listed for 15k gold on some traders...
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwemer Star Chart lead, from a dwarven spider in Bthzark in Stros M'Kai.
  • Fariahni
    Fariahni
    ✭✭✭
    "Carved Whale Totem" lead from "Sabre Cat" in "Western Skyrim".
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got a shock lancer siege weapon from a Cyrodiil Conquest Board daily rucksack.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebony Fox Totem lead, from a dwarven sphere in Avanchnzel in the Rift.
  • Palindiil
    Palindiil
    ✭✭✭
    Echoing what others have said about "The Heartland" lead that supposedly drops from chests in Toadstool Hollow in Cyrodiil. I have spent the last several days (yay long weekends!) haunting that delve and opening every chest I could find, well over 200 of them, and hanging out with the rare friendly EP players or DC players who would drop in for skyshards or to do the same.

I managed to get FOUR leads for the Jeweled Ayleid Skull and well over 10 (I stopped counting at that point) Magicka-Infused Armor Plating (gold lead).

But not ONE Heartland. Not one.

I gave up at that point and assumed that it's either bugged @ZOS_GinaBruno ? OR was never put in game, or has been moved to a different location. Could we please get some feedback about this?

I am the same, two afternoons of Cyrodiil delves (mostly Toadstool Hollow), three Ayleid crowns, but no Heartland... @ZOS_GinaBruno , is it bugged?
  • Meowzette
    Meowzette
    Soul Shriven
    I just received the Maormeri Serpent Shrine Lead doing a Clothing Survey between Toothmaul Gully and the Seaside Scarp Camp boss. It's the survey on the beach.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL. When I heard about the motif pages dropping from treasure maps, a couple guildies and I snagged every treasure map we could get our hands on. I'm not about to get ripped off by the rampant profiteering that goes on in this game. Everytime something new comes out, people suddenly think it's worth a million gold.

I do not blame you one bit- I'm glad you weren't snatching up to sell. I wanted to farm the Unfathomable Darkness from CWC about a week and a half ago and went to try to buy CWC treasure maps.

Every. Single. One. had been bought. Literally- aside from ones that had been listed in the past hour or so, someone went through and cleared out the market. I had zero idea why at the time but it makes sense now. I only hope that they didn't do that to sell them. I'm seeing the most basic ones listed for 15k gold on some traders...[/quote]

The core people in my main guild all have at least 1 Grand Master Crafter, myself included. We always trade or give motif pages to each other and help with sharing daily quests to maximize rewards. I bought multiple maps to share with them. Although that was a challenge in itself, especially since maps for Deshaan and Rivenspire were far and few between and often way overpriced due to the sets that drop from those zones. I saw 1 Deshaan map for100k. Insane.LOL

I don't need to sell anything because I do daily crafting on 11 characters every day. That makes me about a million gold every 18 days.
  • skyhawk002
    skyhawk002
    ✭✭✭
    Any word on the Heartland? I’m thinking it’s bugged
  • Evilspock
    Evilspock
    ✭✭✭✭
    In case it hasn't been mentioned, there are two types of gold leads. Master requires level 7 scry, Ultimate requires level 10.
    🖖 @EvilSpock |PC/NA| ✦ Guildmaster: Vulcan Commandos |AD| ✦ https://youtube.com/@vulcan_commando
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got the Sixth House Ritual table from a miniboss in Nchuleftingth Public Dungeon,

My wife @DarcyMardin got a gold lead -- I didn't ask which -- from Madra in Karnwasten.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are CE treasure maps producing anything, or just the standard ones?
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone found the leads for:

- the Heartland lead in Alik'r
    - the Tri-Angled Truth Altar in Bal Foyen
    - the Moth Priest Cleansing Bowl in Northern Elsweyr
    - the Anvil of Old Orsinium in Wrothgar
    - the Prismatic Sunbird Feather in Summerset?

No one I've talked to has seen any of them, regardless of whether a location's listed for them in the spreadsheet or not.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Band of Water dropped for me from the snake skill point boss in Bad Man's Hallow as advertised, but it was a bit of a hassle. It took two visits, six or so kills of the snake boss, and an average of two or so of the other minibosses before I finally got it.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I need 3 leads for the Ebon Wolf mount but the leads are not dropping in Volenfell and the Darkshade dungeons.
    I did Volenfell and Darkshade I about 10 times each now, the grind is real..
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Been trying to get 'Silvernari Sap stone' from Thieves Troves in Malabal Tor... farmed for 4 hours, nothing. Farmed Lockboxes in Bal Foyen for 3 hours, and finally got the Golden lead for the preserved Music Box Mechanism, but still no purple lead for the Tri-angled Truth altar. But found 2 Dutiful Guar furnishing leads in the meantime. Also trying to get the Moons-blessed pool from Moonlit Cove in Southern Elsweyr...Did 6 hours of Urn runs over the last 2 days, nothing. I'm not sure if they neak-nerfed the drop rate, because the first time I found the Pool lead, it dropped within the first 30 minutes.

Has anybody ever found a gold Lead twice? It should be possible since they have 3 codex entries like other repeatable Antiquities, but either the drop rate is nerfed or I was extremely lucky the first time...

Edit: Got the Branch of Falinesti golden Lead on my 2nd wood node from Greenshade. So either some drop rates are incredibly bugged because there is an insane difference between some drop leads of even purple and gold leads, or I guess I got lucky...
    Edited by bluebird on June 3, 2020 6:40AM
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are CE treasure maps producing anything, or just the standard ones?

A friend of mine used a bunch of CE maps and reported no leads.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one just got a lead for the Ebony Fox furnishing from an advanced treasure chest in Faldar's Tooth delve in The Rift.

Well ok it was really Snowstorm Claws who got the lead but this one sent him there hunting skyshards so she did all the work really.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shock lancer from Gladiator Rucksack (Cyrodiil Conquest daily). Scry in Reapers March
    Edited by gepe87 on June 3, 2020 8:20AM
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭

I have found one from a jewellery box behind the bank guy in Vivec City. It said “no longer available“, maybe because mine is still acitive (havent found the golden part yet).