The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ANTIQUITIES LEADS + LEAD LOCATIONS UBER-THREAD

• bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    moonsister wrote: »
    does anyone here found Preserved Music Box Mechanism already?, its been 3 days i've been unlocking all safebox in existence in glenumbra/daggerfall, rawl kha etc, still nothing
    Ive found 2 from lock boxes in Alinor, Summerset
    I have found one from a jewellery box behind the bank guy in Vivec City. It said “no longer available“, maybe because mine is still acitive (havent found the golden part yet).
    Yes, you can get duplicate leads that will just disappear if you still have the item unassembled. Like if you have the blue and purple fragment for the Music box already, but not the gold, you can keep finding duplicate leads for the blue and purple parts that will just go to waste.

I got the gold Lead for Preserved Music Box Mechanism from a safebox, but I have a theory that it only drops from Master level ones (can anybody refute this?). I got it from a Master safebox, but cracked over 400 safeboxes of various difficulties (in Glenumbra, Greenshade, Bal Foyen, Reaper's March) with no results. Edit: confirmed to drop from non-Masters too :smile:
    Edited by bluebird on June 3, 2020 1:07PM
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Nisswos Soul Tender in Murkmire can be gotten in map chests.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    the patch notes did not say anything about the broken leads. Have those been fixed as well?
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    does anyone here found Preserved Music Box Mechanism already?, its been 3 days i've been unlocking all safebox in existence in glenumbra/daggerfall, rawl kha etc, still nothing
    Ive found 2 from lock boxes in Alinor, Summerset
    I have found one from a jewellery box behind the bank guy in Vivec City. It said “no longer available“, maybe because mine is still acitive (havent found the golden part yet).
    Yes, you can get duplicate leads that will just disappear if you still have the item unassembled. Like if you have the blue and purple fragment for the Music box already, but not the gold, you can keep finding duplicate leads for the blue and purple parts that will just go to waste.

I got the gold Lead for Preserved Music Box Mechanism from a safebox, but I have a theory that it only drops from Master level ones (can anybody refute this?). I got it from a Master safebox, but cracked over 400 safeboxes of various difficulties (in Glenumbra, Greenshade, Bal Foyen, Reaper's March) with no results.

Can confirm mine didn't come from a Master!
  • GhostwalkerLD
    GhostwalkerLD
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can we please get some acknowledgement of these missing leads??? You have to understand how frustrating this is!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yokudan Skystone Scabbard (purple) - Treasure chest (not from treasure map) in Hew's Bane
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    neglected nirncrux mine dropped the Torc Throat Guard
    Edited by Aliyavana on June 3, 2020 10:47PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm Staada at the Lesser Circle drops the Torc Strand of Lore. Someone earlier in the thread mentioned that it can also drop at the Hags at Hag Camp
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blackheart's drop rate for his Torc piece is horid. I have ran this dungeon over 10 times and still nothing
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the Sweet Khenarthi's Song tapestry from an alit in Khenarthi's Roost
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yesterday I finally got the last 3 parts for the Ebon Dwarven Mount. It might be a coincidence but I killed all dungeon bosses and after I killed the final boss of a dungeon I waited a couple seconds until the boss stops moving before looting. I got the leads from normal Volenfell, DC1 en DC2 in about 5-6 solo runs yesterday.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevidyra wrote: »
    Anyone have an update on the Font of Auri-El lead? Been grinding Blackreach mobs with no success.

Would REALLY appreciate an update on this. Just farmed literally every mob in Blackreach for 12 hours straight. Bears especially. Not ONE Font lead has dropped for me! It can't just spawn in Kyne's Aegis, can it? Because I'm looking everywhere for this thing. Mobs and farming nodes in both Western Skyrim AND Blackreach! And safeboxes have just gotten me the Seat of the Snow Prince...twice. Also, heard a rumor the bears dropping them was a bug and was patched. Curious if this is just a rumor or not.
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on June 4, 2020 7:54AM
  • Raikiki
    Raikiki
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Raikiki on June 4, 2020 10:34AM
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have an update on the Font of Auri-El lead? Been grinding Blackreach mobs with no success.
    I was farming Blackreach mobs too, wolves were without loot at all, bears had no lead, but finally I got Font of Auri-El lead from the wolf facing vampire hounds (the only loot from the wolf in the whole Blackreach).

Edit:
    @TonyRockaroni That was before yesterday patch.
    Edited by Olauron on June 4, 2020 9:42AM
    one mer to find them,
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    I was farming Blackreach mobs too, wolves were without loot at all, bears had no lead, but finally I got Font of Auri-El lead from the wolf facing vampire hounds (the only loot from the wolf in the whole Blackreach).

Edit:

Wait, so which mob did you get it from; Gloomspore Wolf or Death Hound?
    And the bears were indeed patched to not drop them anymore? Cause I'm not sure what you're saying got patched.
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on June 4, 2020 10:56AM
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »

Edit:

Wait, so which mob did you get it from; Gloomspore Wolf or Death Hound?
    And the bears were indeed patched to not drop them anymore? Cause I'm not sure what you're saying got patched.

I got it from the Gloomspore Wolf (because Death Hounds were without loot that time).
    I haven't tried farming after the patch so I don't know whether it changed something or not. But I farmed there about 3 hours, so RNG is not so good that you can decide fast enough that there is no lead at all.
    one mer to find them,
  • Roguewolf66
    Roguewolf66
    ✭✭
    The Anvil of Old Orsinium is the main reason I leveled Antiquarian to 10 and spent 27 skill points. Why are there no leads for it?
  • Engte
    Engte
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, does anyone know if the Google table is being updated?
    NA Player - PC, Focused on Crafts, PVE and Homes
    ID: @Engte
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    Engte wrote: »

Yes, I have noticed additions have been made several times.
  • Engte
    Engte
    Soul Shriven
    Engte wrote: »

Yes, I have noticed additions have been made several times.

It is because I noticed that there were several reports of drops of Leads that were not added there, I was a little lost.
    NA Player - PC, Focused on Crafts, PVE and Homes
    ID: @Engte
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just got the gold lead for Malacath's Brutal Scourge Hoop from killing a wasp in Betnihk.
    Edited by Hippie4927 on June 4, 2020 5:33PM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Ascarl
    Ascarl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwarven Puzzle Box - Wolf outside Bthzark
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blessed Dais of Almalexia - Found in a container in Mournhold (stolen, specifically in a crate in the enchanter's shop).

Remnant of the False Tower - Woodworking node in Rivenspire.
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on June 4, 2020 5:58PM
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Anvil of Old Orsinium is the main reason I leveled Antiquarian to 10 and spent 27 skill points. Why are there no leads for it?

I believe the anvil might be bugged at the moment, from what I heard. No one has been able to find it.
  • NocturnalRequiem
    if everyone submitted an in game ticket about this it might actually get fixed.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm that I got the preserved music box mechanism from a safebox in Crosswych (Glenumbra). It is a good zone to open safeboxes, some houses have two, and the NPCs are easy to avoid. I opened about 30 safes in Crosswych and 40 more in other zones such as Bal Foyen and Kenarthi's Roost.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Font of Auri-El can drop from bloodknights as well. Given that the Auri-el quest in Skyrim had to do with vampires, it wouldn't suprise me if it could drop from any vampiric mob (wolves, bears, vamps, bloodknights, etc.)
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noble Knight's Rest furnishing -- dropped from a bear in Shinji's Scarp, Stormhaven
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hold on. Are there any requirements for the font to drop? Like finishing Western Skyrim's story or something?
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hold on. Are there any requirements for the font to drop? Like finishing Western Skyrim's story or something?

No.