The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ANTIQUITIES LEADS + LEAD LOCATIONS UBER-THREAD

• Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hold on. Are there any requirements for the font to drop? Like finishing Western Skyrim's story or something?
    Confirming the answer above, there are no requirements. I didn't even took the first story quest yet.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got Sloped Dwarven Guards from the first miniboss in Razak's Wheel.
    I got Hollowbone Wind Chimes from the first miniboss in Crimson Cove.
    My wife got Ebony Fox Totem from the first miniboss in Lion's Den.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So here's the list of antiquities that no one I've talked to - either in the relevant zones, or in my guilds, or really anywhere - seems to have found, at least not since the PTS:

Silvenari Sap-Stone - supposedly Malabal Tor thieves troves (people are only getting the Hollowbone Windchime lead)
    Tri-angled Truth Altar - supposedly Bal Foyen safeboxes (people are only getting the Dutiful Guar lead)
    The Heartland - supposedly chests in Cyrodiil (people are only getting Jeweled Skull of Ayleid King lead)

And these three don't even have whispers of a location:
    Moth Priests Cleansing Bowl - Northern Elsweyr
    Anvil of Old Orsinium - Wrothgar
    Prismatic Sunbird Feather - Summerset

@ZOS_GinaBruno can we have someone at least check that these leads DO have a location in the live version of the game, and that they are working/dropping as intended?
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eastmarch Antiquity "Carved Whale Totem" looted from a Western Skyrim Saber Cat.

The Rift Antiquity "Rune Carved Mammoth Skull" looted from a Wester Skyrim giant (just minutes later).
    Edited by MasterSpatula on June 5, 2020 8:57AM
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Radka
    Radka
    ✭✭✭
    I found Jeweled Skull of Ayleid Kings in Underpall Cave in Cyrodiil in a treasure box and Lacquered Wooden Tone-Box in Vivec, in jeweled box behind banker.

Still no luck with v Preserved Music Box Mechanism :(

Edit: Preserved Music Box Mechanism found in Shornhelm mages guild safebox.
    Edited by Radka on June 5, 2020 11:25PM
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riven King's Throne (purple) - Treasure Map Chest in Rivenspire
    Edit: Sacred Chalice of Ysgramor (purple) - Treasure Map Chest in Eastmarch
    Edit #2: Greensong Gathering Circle (purple) - micro-dolmen (or whatever it is called) in Greenshade
    Edited by Olauron on June 5, 2020 4:55PM
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • HelathAndrethi
    HelathAndrethi
    ✭✭✭
    Confirming Tall Papa's Lamp dropped for me from a clothier survey node in Bangkorai.
  • Radka
    Radka
    ✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    Nevidyra wrote: »
    Anyone have an update on the Font of Auri-El lead? Been grinding Blackreach mobs with no success.
    I was farming Blackreach mobs too, wolves were without loot at all, bears had no lead, but finally I got Font of Auri-El lead from the wolf facing vampire hounds (the only loot from the wolf in the whole Blackreach).

Edit:
    @TonyRockaroni That was before yesterday patch.

Wait, so which mob did you get it from; Gloomspore Wolf or Death Hound?
    And the bears were indeed patched to not drop them anymore? Cause I'm not sure what you're saying got patched.

I got mine from death hound today.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radka wrote: »
    Olauron wrote: »
    Nevidyra wrote: »
    Anyone have an update on the Font of Auri-El lead? Been grinding Blackreach mobs with no success.
    I was farming Blackreach mobs too, wolves were without loot at all, bears had no lead, but finally I got Font of Auri-El lead from the wolf facing vampire hounds (the only loot from the wolf in the whole Blackreach).

Edit:
    @TonyRockaroni That was before yesterday patch.

Wait, so which mob did you get it from; Gloomspore Wolf or Death Hound?
    And the bears were indeed patched to not drop them anymore? Cause I'm not sure what you're saying got patched.

I got mine from death hound today.

Bears, gloomspore wolves, death hounds, bloodknights...I'm beginning to wonder if it can just drop from any mob in Blackreach and I just have TERRIBLE luck.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tri-angled Truth Altar seems to be a bugged lead. I have yet to have seen it drop
  • madarame_77
    madarame_77
    ✭✭✭
    Sixth House Ritual Table on this stream the streamer got it from killing a winged-twilight south-east of Vos on a hill (1:35:00)
    Also I got it from killing NPC Neradnas while doing Vos side quest "Reclaiming Vos".
    Edited by madarame_77 on June 6, 2020 4:39AM
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Font of Auri-El dropped from a Grey Host Bloodknight outside of Greymoor Keep.
    Did no Western Skyrim quests whatsoever on this char (apart from joining the Antiquarian Circle ofc).
  • Valmann
    Valmann
    ✭✭
    I confirm that i looted it on a Blood Knight.
    @Valmann CP1200+
    Yagh Gro-Ughrakh - StamSorc
    Mildreth Hlaalu - MagiDK
    Vanareth - Bow Gank
  • GhostwalkerLD
    GhostwalkerLD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    So here's the list of antiquities that no one I've talked to - either in the relevant zones, or in my guilds, or really anywhere - seems to have found, at least not since the PTS:

Silvenari Sap-Stone - supposedly Malabal Tor thieves troves (people are only getting the Hollowbone Windchime lead)
    Tri-angled Truth Altar - supposedly Bal Foyen safeboxes (people are only getting the Dutiful Guar lead)
    The Heartland - supposedly chests in Cyrodiil (people are only getting Jeweled Skull of Ayleid King lead)

@ZOS_GinaBruno can we have someone at least check that these leads DO have a location in the live version of the game, and that they are working/dropping as intended?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom seriously, no acknowledgement of these potentially bugged/missing leads yet????? How many sweetrolls do we have to put out as bait and/or a sacrifice to get some ZOS comment on here????

HALP!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got a Carved Whale Totem lead from mammoths in Cyrodiil.

And a Frost Lancer lead from today's gladiator rucksack.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Palindiil
    Palindiil
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom seriously, no acknowledgement of these potentially bugged/missing leads yet????? How many sweetrolls do we have to put out as bait and/or a sacrifice to get some ZOS comment on here????

HALP!

@ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , I agree! Let us know, guys! We want these awesome things.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally, after FIVE DAYS, the font dropped for me! XD Can confirm that it drops from the Bloodknights outside of Greymoor Keep.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if the Kingmaker's Trove and the Echoes of Aldmeris drop from sources other than chests?
  • Kotusha
    Kotusha
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I found a Seat of the Snow Prince lead today in Western Skyrim by just killing some mudcrabs. No joke. The same item also dropped from the group event boss in one of the public dungeons there.

It drops from about any boss in Western Skyrim. Got one from a delve boss (don't remember which one) and a second from Clockwork Criterion. Now I just need to get 1 more for the codex, but it seems like I exhausted all of my luck :(
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I now know the location of every single antiquity I need to complete my home!...except for two; the Anvil of Old Orsinium, and the Prismatic Sunbird Feather. AKA two of the seemingly bugged antiquities. I REALLY hope we hear an update regarding them (along with The Heartland and the Moth Priest's Cleansing Bowl) soon.
  • Runhent
    Runhent
    ✭✭✭
    Lead: Six House Ritual Table in Vvardenfell can be looted from any creature in the Nchuleftingth public dungeon (my teammate got it from Guardian of Bthark, I got it from random Dwarven Sphere.
    Gilryne Telvanni, at your service.
    EU | Ebonheart Pact | ElderScrolls.Net & RuESO
  • tawaen
    tawaen
    ✭✭✭
    Lacquered Wooden Tone-box (aldmeri symphonia part) off of a jewelry container in Moonlit Cove (s elsweyr delve).
    Guild leader of Barely Lethal. Mudcrabs all the way down.
    (PC NA)
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Saucy: It doesn't look like you are allowing editing of your Spreadsheet. Would you please add a column where you can check off whether or not you have found the item on the spreadsheet? That will make it much easier to keep track of what you have found so far. Thanks!
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regarding The Heartland, I can be added to the long list of people who have not yet seen this lead. Spent a good long while in Toadstool hollow and nothing. I got the Jeweled Ayleid Crown lead after 5min from a chest.

Could someone please confirm if this is some loot bug, or if we are looking in the wrong place or if it's something else that's going on.
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    Saucy: It doesn't look like you are allowing editing of your Spreadsheet. Would you please add a column where you can check off whether or not you have found the item on the spreadsheet? That will make it much easier to keep track of what you have found so far. Thanks!

It's actually not my spreadsheet; early on in the thread @Inklings posted his spreadsheet, and I edited the OP to include a link, since the spreadsheet was more organized and concise than my giant text list. So unfortunately I can't personally do anything about editing permissions.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What i did was copy and paste the lists to a text document so I could check off the items as I get them.
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are the antiquities I have found and where. :)

Furniture Items
    *Void Crystal Anomaly - Violet coprinus/Plant node in Coldharbour.
    *Daedric Pillar of Torment - Treasure Chest in Coldharbour.
    *Brazier of Frozen Flame - Bear in Bleakrock Isle.
    *Red Ruby Dragon Skull - Treasure Chest (master lock) in Bleakrock Isle.
    *Cat's Eye Prism - Enchanting node in Khenarthis Roost.
    *Jeweled Skull of Ayleid Kings - Treasure Chest in Toadstool hollow, Cyrodiil.
    *Six House Ritual Table - Treasure Chest in Vvardenfell.
    *Echoes of Aldmeris - Treasure Chest in Auridon
    *Maormeri Serpent Shrine - Safebox in Vulkhel Guard, Auridon.
    *Riven Kings Throne - Safebox in Shornhelm, Rivenspire
    *Beacon of Tower Zero - Enchanting Nodes in Stormhaven
    *Noble Knight Rest - Thieves Trove in Stormhaven
    *Blessed Dais of Mother Morrowind - Safebox in Deshaan, Tribunal Temple
    *Sacred Chalice of Ysgramor - Safebox in Eastmarch, Windhelm
    *Yokudan Skystone Scabbard - Safebox in Hew's Bane, Abah's Landing
    *Moons-Blessed Ceremonial Pool - Urn in Moonlit Cove Delve, Southern Elsweyr
    *Sorcerer-Kings Blade - Reward Container from repeatable quests in Cheydinhal, Cyrodiil.
    *Font of Auri-El - Dropped from a Vampiric Sabrecat in Western Skyrim, Blackreach. South of the Greymoor Keep Wayshrine.
    *The Heartland - Dropped from an Enchanting node in Cyrodiil. In the delve Quickwater Cave.
    *Anvil of Old Orsinium - Dropped from a Winterborn archer in the Old Orsinium public dungeon. In the same room where the boss Janavynn can be found.

*Tusks of the Orc-Father - Treasure Chest in Wrothgar.
    Would like to point out that this is a epic/purple item. It's blue in the spreadsheet.

Emote
    *Alinor Allemande - There is a stream flowing through Rellenthil (in Summerset), follow it south.

Edited by VDoom1 on June 30, 2020 7:34AM
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A question for those who have found the St. Alessia Paravant: Did the lead drop from the mail you get for every BG match? Or the one you get for the daily random one?
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confirmed: The Al Esh Ascension Coin lead requires the finding of all the freebie green/blue/purple leads in each zone. It will then appear on the cabinet on the upper floor of the Antiquarian's Circle.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confirmed: The Al Esh Ascension Coin lead requires the finding of all the freebie green/blue/purple leads in each zone. It will then appear on the cabinet on the upper floor of the Antiquarian's Circle.

Thank you ! I guess I'd NEVER have found this one "by myself" ;-)
    Too bad it's just a "sell to a merchant for gold" type of treasure. It deserved a better status imho.