Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DO Sorcs even HAVE a class rep?

• luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a mess this is. No wonder why we have this patch.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what nerfs?
    my shields are bigger and dps is higher
    btw entropy is best mag ST dot so you gonna slot it anyway
    critical surge heals for bigger numbers so it is a buff again
    That's because you can't read. Well, maybe read, but not comprehend.

The cap on the shields got increased from 50% to 60% which you read as "my shields are bigger" which of course they are not since the vast majority of MagSorcs that rely on those shields will never even get close to hitting that cap.

After your comment, i can only assume you don't actually play a MagSorc ...
    slap.gif

Edited by SirAndy on August 13, 2019 2:45PM
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KappaKid83 wrote: »
    I cannot for the life of me understand the nerfs to magsorc other than a move to put major sorcery in the. mage guild skill tree so players would want to buy it?

I mean who is our class rep and did he/she just let this uber nerf. slide????
    Did he not once raise an objection???

It is Alcast and I believe he was not happy with a lot of the changes because most of his build is now skills outside of the sorc tree and he wasn't happy about that.(Don't quote me but if I remember one of his videos a few weeks back he seemed to be pretty negative on a lot of the changes.)

that guy has not posted ONCE in any class rep post since NOV 2018 (sorc class rep thread) all that guy is interested in is self promotion and pandering to ZOS and pushing the crown store along with his "meta" builds which are destroying the game, I PUBLICLY CALL HIM OUT TO ANSWER OR TO QUIT AS CLASS REP!! there are many many ppl unhappy with the last 4 patches that sorcs have been nerfed without any challenge or discusion from so called class reps...........i say get ya head out of ya twitch/youtube stream and start doing the job you signed up for
  • Darkenarlol
    Darkenarlol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    what nerfs?
    my shields are bigger and dps is higher
    btw entropy is best mag ST dot so you gonna slot it anyway
    critical surge heals for bigger numbers so it is a buff again
    That's because you can't read. Well, maybe read, but not comprehend.

The cap on the shields got increased from 50% to 60% which you read as "my shields are bigger" which of course they are not since the vast majority of MagSorcs that rely on those shields will never even get close to hitting that cap.

After your comment, i can only assume you don't actually play a MagSorc ...
    slap.gif

lol... just lol

maybe you can read...maybe even comprehend

when i say my shields become bigger that is exactly what i mean

but looks like you have no imagination outside of copy paste builds...

or i can only assume so :D
  • Vicinia
    Vicinia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I typically don't stand up for the class reps, but seriously man. One of them even leaked patch notes because they felt they weren't being heard. That's how unhappy they were. It wasn't smart at all, but that should set the tone for the relationship between the devs and reps.

You're acting like the class reps have any power lol. You're looking for someone to blame, they aren't the ones. They can say whatever they like to the devs (which they have) and it always falls on deaf ears.

Take up the nerfs with ZOS. The class reps are just the scapegoats.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    Nefas wrote: »
    All the money spent on Mages Guild skill-lines comes to me why would I raise an objection? :wink: /s

Here is the updated list of class reps found under the Combat sub forum @Alienoutlaw

Alcast
    Masel
    GandTheImpaler
    Quantum
    FearTurbo
    RebornZombie
    Glorious
    Cab_Life
    Glorious

Some great people are not class rep anymore

Kinda says a lot of the program

Yeah, that the class rep program is a 20h a week job, without pay.

Their job is to filter through community feedback and pass that back to ZOS. They're not the ones calling the shots, that's Brian's and Rich's jobs. Their job is to pass feedback to ZOS, and the community throws a ****ing tantrum every time it doesn't get its way. Yeah, I can't imagine why there's been brutal attrition in the program.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Alcast where has our clas rep been?
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    Nefas wrote: »
    All the money spent on Mages Guild skill-lines comes to me why would I raise an objection? :wink: /s

Here is the updated list of class reps found under the Combat sub forum @Alienoutlaw

Alcast
    Masel
    GandTheImpaler
    Quantum
    FearTurbo
    RebornZombie
    Glorious
    Cab_Life
    Glorious

Some great people are not class rep anymore

Kinda says a lot of the program

Yeah, that the class rep program is a 20h a week job, without pay.

Their job is to filter through community feedback and pass that back to ZOS. They're not the ones calling the shots, that's Brian's and Rich's jobs. Their job is to pass feedback to ZOS, and the community throws a ****ing tantrum every time it doesn't get its way. Yeah, I can't imagine why there's been brutal attrition in the program.

as i said NO posts in class rep thread from ANYONE since 2018 doing a great job NOT
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vicinia wrote: »
    I typically don't stand up for the class reps, but seriously man. One of them even leaked patch notes because they felt they weren't being heard. That's how unhappy they were. It wasn't smart at all, but that should set the tone for the relationship between the devs and reps.

You're acting like the class reps have any power lol. You're looking for someone to blame, they aren't the ones. They can say whatever they like to the devs (which they have) and it always falls on deaf ears.

they havnt said ANYTHING and thats my point
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

He only comes on the forums to have a good laugh. No one can take most of the forums seriously when it comes to balance or solutions because players always have hidden agendas.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »

He only comes on the forums to have a good laugh. No one can take most of the forums seriously when it comes to balance or solutions because players always have hidden agendas.

he is a class rep he may find it funny behind his twitch stream and yuotube fame some of us actually believed the BS about class reps and the fact they spoke for us HE has proven that its ALL a SHAM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

he is a class rep he may find it funny behind his twitch stream and yuotube fame some of us actually believed the BS about class reps and the fact they spoke for us HE has proven that its ALL a SHAM

They do relay your feedback, but that doesn't make them your personal megaphone. If you thought the entire point of the class rep program was to pass leadership for game development over to the forums, I want you to look at @Knowledge's threads very closely, and see if you can grasp why that would be a catastrophically bad idea.
    Edited by starkerealm on August 13, 2019 11:17PM
  • Vicinia
    Vicinia
    ✭✭✭✭

they havnt said ANYTHING and thats my point

@Alcast specifically has voiced his displeasure on MagSorc, I'm positive the message was relayed to the devs. He made a video outlining MagSorc rotation, and said it doesn't feel like Sorc anymore. I just quickly googled it and found it myself. What use it for him to post? So people like you rail on him for things that are out of his control?

Get a grip man. Alot of people aren't happy about this update, myself included. Stop trying to blame people who aren't responsible for this.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as i said NO posts in class rep thread from ANYONE since 2018 doing a great job NOT

You might have missed this point, before, but the Class Reps are now under some pretty strict NDAs. Including some significant drama over that, recently. They're out there, they're taking feedback, if they're not taking feedback from you, maybe go back and reread your posts to see if there's a reason.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They do relay your feedback, but that doesn't make them your personal megaphone. If you thought the entire point of the class rep program was to pass leadership for game development over to the forums, I want you to look at @Knowledge's threads very closely, and see if you can grasp why that would be a catastrophically bad idea.

thats not my point, the point is NOBODY from the class rep team has posted on the Sorc thread since Nov 2018 how the F is that in anyway being in "touch" with the community they are ment to represent???????????????
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    as i said i publicly call him out to answer why or step down and let someone who will take over
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thats not my point, the point is NOBODY from the class rep team has posted on the Sorc thread since Nov 2018 how the F is that in anyway being in "touch" with the community they are ment to represent???????????????

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that every time a class rep popped up on the boards and asked for feedback, it turned into twenty different tantrums all competing with each other to see who can cry the loudest.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that every time a class rep popped up on the boards and asked for feedback, it turned into twenty different tantrums all competing with each other to see who can cry the loudest.

you joking right? so no class rep convo for sorcs since before NOV 2018 is justified by that comment?? you dreaming dude and so is everyone that follows blindly behind this guy, he cares more about is youtube channel than he does about this forum or the ppl in it so long as ZOS think he is cool and he tows the party line all good huh? bleet bleet little sheep..........jog on

edited for spelling
    Edited by Alienoutlaw on August 13, 2019 11:35PM
  • Vicinia
    Vicinia
    ✭✭✭✭

you joking right? so no class rep convo for sorcs since before NOV 2018 is justified by that comment?? you dreaming dude and so is everyone that follows blindly behind this guy, he cares more about is youtube channel than he does about this forum or the ppl in it so long as ZOS think he is col and he tows the party line all good huh? bleet bleet little sheep..........jog on

I don't care for alcast's content or builds one bit. But I'm going to call a spade a spade. Your class got nerfed, you want to direct your temper tantrum towards someone.

Doesn't matter if he steps down, and /or replaced. Hell maybe you should have tried to be a class rep. Maybe then the obvious would hit you in the face. They are the illusion of communication between the devs and players. There is none, ZOS does whatever they please, and people like you actually think class reps have any pull.

All they do is relay information to the developers that they observe from the playerbase. Quite frankly I don't know why they bother. They don't get paid for it, they aren't listened to and they have grown individuals crying at them.

• Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs don't have a specific class rep.
    Neither do Templars, Wardens, Necros or DK. And no, not even Nightblades.
    They are not representing a specific class, how do people not understand that?
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Svenja wrote: »
    Sorcs don't have a specific class rep.
    Neither do Templars, Wardens, Necros or DK. And no, not even Nightblades.
    They are not representing a specific class, how do people not understand that?

maybe not but the threads flagged as "class rep NB or class rep Warden ect ect" are Always Active the thread flagged Sorc class rep not a SINGLE person with "class rep" rank has posted ANYTHING since before NOV 2018
  • SFDB
    SFDB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

you joking right? so no class rep convo for sorcs since before NOV 2018+ his justified by that comment?? you dreaming dude and so is everyone that follows blindly behind this guy, he cares more about is youtube channel than he does about this forum or the ppl in it so long as ZOS think he is cool and he tows the party line all good huh? bleet bleet little sheep..........jog on

edited for spelling

Dude, I've been behind you this entire fiasco, and I'm unhappy enough that I canceled and let ZoS know my displeasure, but this isn't cool man. Even if Alcast were somehow to blame (and I don't see that he is anything but unhappy with what's happened) this doesn't help us convince people we're right, it convinces them we're unreasonable. I want change as much as you do, but this isn't the way to get it.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SFDB wrote: »

you joking right? so no class rep convo for sorcs since before NOV 2018+ his justified by that comment?? you dreaming dude and so is everyone that follows blindly behind this guy, he cares more about is youtube channel than he does about this forum or the ppl in it so long as ZOS think he is cool and he tows the party line all good huh? bleet bleet little sheep..........jog on

edited for spelling

Dude, I've been behind you this entire fiasco, and I'm unhappy enough that I canceled and let ZoS know my displeasure, but this isn't cool man. Even if Alcast were somehow to blame (and I don't see that he is anything but unhappy with what's happened) this doesn't help us convince people we're right, it convinces them we're unreasonable. I want change as much as you do, but this isn't the way to get it.

not blaming Alcast, personally was told earlier in this thread he was our class rep, i just want to know why we have had no interaction from ANY class rep for almost a year, i just want someone to answer that simple question
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    and if he is our class rep it doesnt help his 1st priority was to post the skill line for sale in the crown store and promote his youtube channel..................you see my point?
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

you joking right? so no class rep convo for sorcs since before NOV 2018 is justified by that comment?? you dreaming dude and so is everyone that follows blindly behind this guy, he cares more about is youtube channel than he does about this forum or the ppl in it so long as ZOS think he is col and he tows the party line all good huh? bleet bleet little sheep..........jog on

I don't care for alcast's content or builds one bit. But I'm going to call a spade a spade. Your class got nerfed, you want to direct your temper tantrum towards someone.

Doesn't matter if he steps down, and /or replaced. Hell maybe you should have tried to be a class rep. Maybe then the obvious would hit you in the face. They are the illusion of communication between the devs and players. There is none, ZOS does whatever they please, and people like you actually think class reps have any pull.

All they do is relay information to the developers that they observe from the playerbase. Quite frankly I don't know why they bother. They don't get paid for it, they aren't listened to and they have grown individuals crying at them.

my point is NO ONE has spoken to the src class since before NOV 2018 how many times do i have to repeat it? how can you relay somthing you do know anything about???
  • Vicinia
    Vicinia
    ✭✭✭✭

my point is NO ONE has spoken to the src class since before NOV 2018 how many times do i have to repeat it? how can you relay somthing you do know anything about???

Yes because reading doesn't exist. You think him telling you he can't do anything matters. You cannot be this dense 😂

If you're a grown individual acting this way over a video game, you're beyond pathetic.
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but i couldn't resist.

Untitled-1.jpg
    Edited by Chicharron on August 14, 2019 12:00AM
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes because reading doesn't exist. You think him telling you he can't do anything matters. You cannot be this dense 😂

If you're a grown individual acting this way over a video game, you're beyond pathetic.

and typing doesnt exist either? in over a year not one class rep learned to type in a class rep thread whilst all the other class threads where active???? sorry dude ya argument is mute, he can promote the crown store just fine, he can promote his youtube just fine but cant type in a class rep thread in over a year? who's pathetic now?
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bro you do know alcast along with other class reps were flown out to zos headquarters for elsweyr right? You don't think people voiced their concerns there? Do you even know what it takes to be a class rep? I got the email from Gina about being one and I can tell you now that I didn't have the time for it. It required about 20 hours of free work a week...... Free being the key word as you don't get paid for doing it......... You can't influence the devs because you have to be available for a 4-6 hour conference call when needed to listen to devs bounce THEIR ideas off you. It even states in the email I got that I was to have no direct contact with the devs.......... But yep let's get mad at the people dedicating their FREE time because the devs don't listen to them anyways.

Ps- go to YouTube watch alcast DPS parse on magsorc during pts and listen to him say "this doesn't even feel like a magsorc". Yep but he doesn't voice his opinion yep 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
This discussion has been closed.