Please explain the thought process behind buffing single target dots in the same patch as nerfing survival from light and medium builds (shields, protective, 4sec vigor, Momentum HoT, etc).
If the intent of reducing the viability of light and medium armor in PVP is that PVP = heavy armor, why does magicka have such lackluster heavy sets? (Ice Furnace anyone?)
- Explain your rationale for substantially reducing the damage of AoE ground DoTs. These abilities require positioning and are sensitive to movement. It was understood in the past that this was the tradeoff that justified their damage levels. Many people already don't use ground AoE abilities in PvP because enemies just move out of them. Given that context, what made you think that a damage nerf was appropriate?
- Why are utility skills like Soul Trap doing more damage than actual damage skills? Why are generic damage skills outperforming class skills? Do your power budgets account for such considerations like the intended purpose of a skills?
- Explain your rationale for the healing changes. Why was the power nerfed? Why was utility hampered? What was the goal and vision behind all this?
- The reason for support roles to exist is for them to do the things that are impractical for the DDs to do. It is impractical for any DD to reliably survive boss damage in any vet DLC content (and sometimes even in normal DLC content). Can you say the same about the healer role?
- Why is this happening at the end of PTS week 5 and not during PTS week 4?
- Why is this happening at the end of PTS week 5 and not during PTS week 3?
- Why is this happening at the end of PTS week 5 and not during PTS week 2?
- Why is this happening at the end of PTS week 5 and not during PTS week 1?
- Update 23Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
Zos: If the aim of Update 23 was to equalize skills, then why does Rapid Regen heal for twice the amount Vigor does in a mirrored gear setup, and why does it last 20% longer?
i could answer this for you - rapid regen requires you to sacrifice a weapon slot (i.e resto staff) vigor doesn't. hope this helps