Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bahlokdaan PC EU

• Gzorbditw
    Gzorbditw
    ✭✭✭
    thats not a ball group. ballgroups mostly contain 10-14 people. AD is a zerg faction xD
    U2iLQGb.jpg

Bahlokdaan EU memes: https://imgur.com/a/S7jkKzi
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gzorbditw wrote: »
    thats not a ball group. ballgroups mostly contain 10-14 people. AD is a zerg faction xD
    U2iLQGb.jpg

Spies make me sick.
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭
    U2iLQGb.jpg

hehe classic trip lmao

tbf tho you lot forget too soon or got short memories, seems like only yesterday to me, AD all ways the underdog faction always on the rough end of the stick always losing. so let them enjoy what happening now imo, a lot of dedicated old school players on tht faction and they are mighty.
    they deserve it
    PC EU PvP Alt-o-holic and Legendary-randomer-loner since Beta.

Classified
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    red_emu wrote: »
    angeleda wrote: »
    red_emu wrote: »
    Personally I wouldn't care much for the artifact had it not have the power to break down walls and gates in less than 4 seconds. You have zero time to react. Even with every single keep scouted, by the time you get yourself to a shrine, the keep is UA. Even if you manage to port, you usually port onto a full zerg already on flags.

TL:DR ZOS, plz fix naoooo!

You do realize that you can see where the artifact is going constantly, right? Why would you scout a keep when you can press M to see what direction it is going???

I agree. My initial reaction was a bit QQ. It seems now that most players leant that
    angeleda wrote: »

That was a good dragon breath but the video does not represent AD very well. We do not run in ball groups through enemies. 99% of AD uses bow light attacks from far away (that same tactic goes for siege).

And how do you expect us to react when we have 60 DC pounding at Roe and another 60 EP trying to cross the bridge? Like, every player pledges to go 1v10? Of course we're gonna from a zerg when it's clear the map is split so perfectly even between red and blue with a very occasional 1v1 fight at bleakers for 90% of prime time. At least we only defend in zerg. If we could form an offensive zerg. Oh mommy. Map would be in ruin :trollface:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • bakermir
    bakermir
    ✭✭✭
    4fdbae6decf113919bed00d9989c33a8.png

Welcome to Bahlokdaan <3
    EU PC SOTHA SIL/BAHLOKDAAN
    • DC * imperial stamdk/emperor magdk * twitch-bakermir
    • DC * breton magsorc * twitch bakermir
    • DC * orcerer * Tyro Tyro Tyro Tyro
    • DC * altmer bomblade * Brings-you-democracy

<REMOVE FACTION LOCK>
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    bakermir wrote: »

Welcome to Bahlokdaan <3

Relax, you're doing fine.
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Resolute

• Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭

Welcome to Bahlokdaan <3

Fake news. Or, more likely, the usual attempt to trigger low pop bonus.

Blue been zerging and faction stacking shamelessly for a good while now haha

Classified
  • bakermir
    bakermir
    ✭✭✭
    Turgonah wrote: »

Welcome to Bahlokdaan <3

yeet 👌😂
    EU PC SOTHA SIL/BAHLOKDAAN
    • DC * imperial stamdk/emperor magdk * twitch-bakermir
    • DC * breton magsorc * twitch bakermir
    • DC * orcerer * Tyro Tyro Tyro Tyro
    • DC * altmer bomblade * Brings-you-democracy

<REMOVE FACTION LOCK>
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Welcome to Bahlokdaan <3

This is the kind of mentality that makes this campaign the best. The delusional views from faction loyalist zerglings from EP and AD are the best thing in ESO. Please, never change!
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭

Koensol wrote: »
    ]This is the kind of mentality that makes this campaign the best. The delusional views from faction loyalist zerglings from EP and AD are the best thing in ESO. Please, never change!

Your's is the kind of mentality I find the most amusing. That of the Elitist 1vX who want's to aggro a raid of players on him so he can spam roll dodge and abuse LoS etc...etc... and be delusional enough to think he is a god. Just troll really, and then whine about being zerged :*

You are a funny guy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4mY4FHyT80

Please...never stop trying!

Classified
  • Gzorbditw
    Gzorbditw
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully the next campaign is more competitive from us and EP. We had a few nights we we fought off the ad nightcap and that probably secured us 2nd place.

• TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭
    ]This is the kind of mentality that makes this campaign the best. The delusional views from faction loyalist zerglings from EP and AD are the best thing in ESO. Please, never change!

Your's is the kind of mentality I find the most amusing. That of the Elitist 1vX who want's to aggro a raid of players on him so he can spam roll dodge and abuse LoS etc...etc... and be delusional enough to think he is a god. Just troll really, and then whine about being zerged :*

Nobody knows who you are, but many know who Koensol is - he's playing a nice mag NB ... so 1:0 for him. ez
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I couldn't have wished for a better response :)
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭

Nobody knows who you are

./Facepalm

Classified
  • Gzorbditw
    Gzorbditw
    ✭✭✭
    Bit of a sour night for DC trying to defend our only scroll from the ad nightcap. Turns out theres nothing we could of done as it teleported to AD's home base anyway lol. :|

And pls stop spawning volendrung for the dominion when thier nightcapping the whole map :>
    Edited by Gzorbditw on July 26, 2019 8:47AM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine caring about campaigns in 2019 Lmao
  • RebornRequiem
    RebornRequiem
    ✭✭✭
    Khalf wrote: »
    RIP Checkmath. Collecting money for him. PM me.

@Khalf
    I dont think Checkmath has seen any cent/gold from you so far :P
    Edited by RebornRequiem on July 31, 2019 2:16PM
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a reminder, as some comments have been removed, to keep the thread constructive, civil and on-topic.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_RogerJ wrote: »
    Just a reminder, as some comments have been removed, to keep the thread constructive, civil and on-topic.

Why what is it ? What did I miss ? I wana know ;p

Classified
  • Gzorbditw
    Gzorbditw
    ✭✭✭
    Was some guy moaning about co-ordination within DC didn't seem worthy of a delete imo maybe i missed some juicy drama too :'(
    Edited by Gzorbditw on August 1, 2019 12:26AM
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Khalf

Can confirm ;)

By the way, I have to clear things up: this new yell templar mist forming around a tower is NOT his 2nd account ;)
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was some guy moaning about co-ordination within DC didn't seem worthy of a delete imo maybe i missed some juicy drama too :'(

That guy was spamming zone chat all that night as well. Super annoying.
    PC EU
  • RebornRequiem
    RebornRequiem
    ✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »

@Khalf

Can confirm ;)

By the way, I have to clear things up: this new yell templar mist forming around a tower is NOT his 2nd account ;)

I am not a vamp, so cant use mistform if you refer to me....
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭

ah yeah know what you mean :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkP72UCeyUY

Classified
  • Gzorbditw
    Gzorbditw
    ✭✭✭

N1RN5aC.png

• Trian94
    Trian94
    ✭✭✭✭

I couldn't have wished for a better response :)

This guy smells of zerger who expects every solo player to die just because his group looked their way.

The forums are rejuvenating because of such posts. Thanks to Koen for unintentionally baiting them.
    PC EU

Stamina Socerer main - Northam Stormborn
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭
    Trian94 wrote: »

This guy smells of zerger who expects every solo player to die just because his group looked their way.

The forums are rejuvenating because of such posts. Thanks to Koen for unintentionally baiting them.

lmao Nice failed troll attempt there Trian my lad.. btw how you getting on without your pots and crutch - cough cough ….

but if you care to cast your eye and scroll up these post's a little you will indeed see that it was your buddy, Koensol there who was baited to my post not vice versa as you are quite lamely trying to do a rather clumsy reverse childlike switch hehe ^^ unlucky.

Also you are almost three weeks too late rofl, better luck next time.

Anyway back on Topic cos of Admin business you know.

This has gota be an all time low for the almost deeply disturbing fetish greens have to destroy a good nights Friday action for honest (whatever color they be) players :)
    You guy's are just sick trolls always were, always will be :disappointed: but I wish you the best ;p

Classified
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭

Classified
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭

lmao goto 1 min 20 secs. It will tell you that greens have poor hygiene and an evil creature should have standards.

Guess you losing out in always then hahahaha

Now go call for more back up, I relish it.

Classified
  • almightyalfo
    almightyalfo
    ✭✭✭

N1RN5aC.png

This is brilliant hahahah!

Ye my comment was deleted but idk why. Anyways @WillhelmBlack I think you mixed me with someone else because I very rarely speak in the zone chat.
    PC-EU
    Daggerfall Covenant only

My Characters [All CP 810+]:
    Aeriel Nightvale (Bosmer StamDK) - "Stormproof" - Crafter
    Ranzaiq Longclaw (Khajiit StamPlar) - "The Merciless" - Stamina DD (PVE/PVP)
    Freiya Winterborn (Nord StamDen) - "Paragon" - Stamina DD (PVP)
    Rayna the Desecrator (Dunmer StamNecro) - "Sunspire Saint" - Stamina DD (PVE)
    Heals-Many-Scars (Argonian MagPlar) - "Sunspire Saint" - Healer (PVE)
    Burgdul gro-Burek (Orc StamDK) - "Thane of Falkreath" - Tank (PVE)
    Erisa gro-Burek (Orc StamSorc) - "Orderly" - Stamina DD (PVP)
    Auguste Valeine (Breton MagPlar) - "Stormproof" - Magicka DD (PVE)