Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Bahlokdaan PC EU

• WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gzorbditw wrote: »
    Turgonah wrote: »
    Gzorbditw wrote: »
    Was some guy moaning about co-ordination within DC didn't seem worthy of a delete imo maybe i missed some juicy drama too :'(

ah yeah know what you mean :)

N1RN5aC.png

This is brilliant hahahah!

Ye my comment was deleted but idk why. Anyways @WillhelmBlack I think you mixed me with someone else because I very rarely speak in the zone chat.

Oh I thought you were the guy who's name sounds like a popular alternative to sugar.
    PC EU
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trian94 wrote: »

This guy smells of zerger who expects every solo player to die just because his group looked their way.

The forums are rejuvenating because of such posts. Thanks to Koen for unintentionally baiting them.

lmao Nice failed troll attempt there Trian my lad.. btw how you getting on without your pots and crutch - cough cough ….

but if you care to cast your eye and scroll up these post's a little you will indeed see that it was your buddy, Koensol there who was baited to my post not vice versa as you are quite lamely trying to do a rather clumsy reverse childlike switch hehe ^^ unlucky.

Also you are almost three weeks too late rofl, better luck next time.

Anyway back on Topic cos of Admin business you know.

This has gota be an all time low for the almost deeply disturbing fetish greens have to destroy a good nights Friday action for honest (whatever color they be) players :)
    You guy's are just sick trolls always were, always will be :disappointed: but I wish you the best ;p
    Tell me, how does it feel to always lose against even numbers? EP zone chat must be at its absolute peak right now :D

Yesterday night, I was sitting at arrius mg waiting for reds to come out for some pvp. In stead, the 12!! (I counted them) were too afraid to come after our 4 man group and in stead insisted on light attack, snipe and flame reach spam from the wall for ages. Even better is, you lost the keep some minutes after because a small ad group arrived to help take it. And in stead of trying to take it back, you decided to log off instead! Suppose anything outside of pvdoor and Xv1 is too much for EP?

I was waiting in anticipation for the forums to complain about the green alliance, and luckily our boy Turgonah didn't disappoint and rose up to the challenge. Thank you once again :D
  • Trian94
    Trian94
    ✭✭✭✭

This guy smells of zerger who expects every solo player to die just because his group looked their way.

The forums are rejuvenating because of such posts. Thanks to Koen for unintentionally baiting them.

lmao Nice failed troll attempt there Trian my lad.. btw how you getting on without your pots and crutch - cough cough ….

but if you care to cast your eye and scroll up these post's a little you will indeed see that it was your buddy, Koensol there who was baited to my post not vice versa as you are quite lamely trying to do a rather clumsy reverse childlike switch hehe ^^ unlucky.

Also you are almost three weeks too late rofl, better luck next time.

Anyway back on Topic cos of Admin business you know.

This has gota be an all time low for the almost deeply disturbing fetish greens have to destroy a good nights Friday action for honest (whatever color they be) players :)
    You guy's are just sick trolls always were, always will be :disappointed: but I wish you the best ;p

What's funny and childish is the conspiracy theory you're pushing, of DC attempting to get low pop bonus.
    The practicality behind your comment on the population screenshot posted here earlier is that about 60 people during prime time don't play PvP so DC can get low pop bonus. For about 15 minutes til the next population calculation if let's say all these people who knowingly exploit the low pop bonus come into the campaign to reap what they sowed. So long story short these People don't play PvP so DC has a chance to get low pop bonus. Yeah, sorry for debunking your myth but that's not happening ever.

I'm good btw thanks for asking. Still 1vXing people like you just fine.

I should correct my statement. Thanks to all the people who post rational comments and unwillingly bait people with funny beliefs. Off you go raiding area 51 now sonny. Lmao

PS: Calling for back up is probably more of your thing, but in-game after you get the L by a solo player/small group. You guys should hug your zergs more consistently instead of running off.
    Edited by Trian94 on August 3, 2019 10:57AM
    PC EU

Stamina Socerer main - Northam Stormborn
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭

Koensol wrote: »
    Tell me, how does it feel to always lose against even numbers? EP zone chat must be at its absolute peak right now :D

Yesterday night, I was sitting at arrius mg waiting for reds to come out for some pvp. In stead, the 12!! (I counted them) were too afraid to come after our 4 man group and in stead insisted on light attack, snipe and flame reach spam from the wall for ages. Even better is, you lost the keep some minutes after because a small ad group arrived to help take it. And in stead of trying to take it back, you decided to log off instead! Suppose anything outside of pvdoor and Xv1 is too much for EP?

I was waiting in anticipation for the forums to complain about the green alliance, and luckily our boy Turgonah didn't disappoint and rose up to the challenge. Thank you once again :D

You are most welcome, glad to keep your hopes up ;p

Well I don't know what happened at this Arrius situation because I was not there, but to hazard a guess the EP on the wall's were probably bored of your special brand of pvp trollin long ago and can't be bothered to chase you around playing hide and seek for half an hour to no end. In any case they can play how they like it's there game after all.

What I can confirm is that when you do get inside like a cppl of days ago for example in Arrius you and you group went down like fresh as a daisy rookies fast. and no it was a pretty even and separate fight away from main siege before you try and play that card :hushed: you were just outplayed in a real battle situation were you can not play hide behind the rock ..etc ^^
    you lost the keep some minutes after because a small ad group arrived to help take it.

I am so glad you said this and I knew that eventually you would come to unwittingly fail the challenge so not to disappoint me ;p
    PC EU PvP Alt-o-holic and Legendary-randomer-loner since Beta.

Classified
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭

What's funny and childish is the conspiracy theory you're pushing, of DC attempting to get low pop bonus.
    The practicality behind your comment on the population screenshot posted here earlier is that about 60 people during prime time don't play PvP so DC can get low pop bonus. For about 15 minutes til the next population calculation if let's say all these people who knowingly exploit the low pop bonus come into the campaign to reap what they sowed. So long story short these People don't play PvP so DC has a chance to get low pop bonus. Yeah, sorry for debunking your myth but that's not happening ever.

I should correct my statement. Thanks to all the people who post rational comments and unwillingly bait people with funny beliefs. Off you go raiding area 51 now sonny. Lmao

PS: Calling for back up is probably more of your thing, but in-game after you get the L by a solo player/small group. You guys should hug your zergs more consistently instead of running off.

Well what really is funny is how disingenuous can you get. Low pop bonus for DC has always always been a thing for as long as I can remember. The rotating to Shor etc.. That is a fact I have seen it many times and heard it discussed many times too.

Well you know..I tend to not get involved in your 1vx resource farming playground if I can help it and I will explain why further down. As it was said else were this got old for me a looooong time ago, but again, it is your game play how you must :)

It is just this weird logic that I will never understand - you are a self proclaimed 1vx'er ok I get that. You want to fight many players and showcase your talents. However it is the typical school boy bully mentality were..it is ok when you are winning and destroying players over and over and you can feel good and advertise/ or discuss crushing so many players etc...

….Until when you get a bigger amount of players that you are not happy to deal with then it's time for the bully to start crying in the corner because he got zerged ..the other kids are bad.. they had to gang up on me, there not playing fair etc..etc..etc.
    Then you and co. tend to want to make these players feel bad about how they are playing and get your book of grudges out.

I am a big fan of some of the highly skilled player's who can do amazing thing's against larger forces, I just like watching them at work. They do there work quietly don't make a fuss if there run comes to an end. They don't bully or pick on the newer guys over excessively they don't t-bag or troll, overall they show respect and kill in style.

I hope I have helped debunk some of your assumptions and your great friend @Koentsol also ^^ I am sorry but you and him do not fall into that category in the previous paragraph in my opinion.

Enjoy your day guy's :smiley:

PC EU PvP Alt-o-holic and Legendary-randomer-loner since Beta.

Classified
  • Trian94
    Trian94
    ✭✭✭✭

Well what really is funny is how disingenuous can you get. Low pop bonus for DC has always always been a thing for as long as I can remember. The rotating to Shor etc.. That is a fact I have seen it many times and heard it discussed many times too.

Well you know..I tend to not get involved in your 1vx resource farming playground if I can help it and I will explain why further down. As it was said else were this got old for me a looooong time ago, but again, it is your game play how you must :)

It is just this weird logic that I will never understand - you are a self proclaimed 1vx'er ok I get that. You want to fight many players and showcase your talents. However it is the typical school boy bully mentality were..it is ok when you are winning and destroying players over and over and you can feel good and advertise/ or discuss crushing so many players etc...

….Until when you get a bigger amount of players that you are not happy to deal with then it's time for the bully to start crying in the corner because he got zerged ..the other kids are bad.. they had to gang up on me, there not playing fair etc..etc..etc.
    Then you and co. tend to want to make these players feel bad about how they are playing and get your book of grudges out.

I am a big fan of some of the highly skilled player's who can do amazing thing's against larger forces, I just like watching them at work. They do there work quietly don't make a fuss if there run comes to an end. They don't bully or pick on the newer guys over excessively they don't t-bag or troll, overall they show respect and kill in style.

I hope I have helped debunk some of your assumptions and your great friend @Koentsol also ^^ I am sorry but you and him do not fall into that category in the previous paragraph in my opinion.

Low pop bonus in no cp 30 day is just because EP (mostly) and sometimes AD have 2-3 bars at mid-day or afternoon when DC has 1 bar. There's no exploiting involved

Also you're quite mistaken. I only respond to toxic behaviour accordingly only when it's happening to me. And usually it is because the guys that chase me across the map are the same guys that tbag/trash-talk or call hacks and cheats because they can't fathom 1 person overcoming or escaping their group. So if you heard about me responding unkindly to someone you're probably missing some context. Idc if people tbag me, it just shows they're salty. But I'm not the guy that will take anyone's frustration about the game, like a good Samaritan so they feel better, without having a bit of fun with them. Especially when they call hacks or rage whisper.

Furthermore, I play this game for 4 years. You think I care about dying. If I did I wouldn't put myself at a disadvantage by playing outnumbered. Literally people trying to zerg me is the kind of fights I seek.

Edit: I forgot to say that I don't really care about what you think of us as players or people (which is wrong btw) but I bothered replying just to clarify my stance and say that I don't support toxicity because I think it's important for the community to know that there are more and more players against it.
    Edited by Trian94 on August 3, 2019 3:08PM
    PC EU

Stamina Socerer main - Northam Stormborn
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some good Bahloking going on here.
    PC EU
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't believe what the mainstream zergdia tell you.

The conspiracy is *real*.

I am a former member of a secret ring of Smurfs who consciously refrained from even connecting to the game for a few months in the sole purpose of guaranteeing our faction low-pop bonus.

Cat's out of the bag.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • bakermir
    bakermir
    ✭✭✭

[snip]

[edited for non-constructive comment]
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on August 7, 2019 7:25PM
    EU PC SOTHA SIL/BAHLOKDAAN
    • DC * imperial stamdk/emperor magdk * twitch-bakermir
    • DC * breton magsorc * twitch bakermir
    • DC * orcerer * Tyro Tyro Tyro Tyro
    • DC * altmer bomblade * Brings-you-democracy

<REMOVE FACTION LOCK>
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You are most welcome, glad to keep your hopes up ;p

Well I don't know what happened at this Arrius situation because I was not there, but to hazard a guess the EP on the wall's were probably bored of your special brand of pvp trollin long ago and can't be bothered to chase you around playing hide and seek for half an hour to no end. In any case they can play how they like it's there game after all.

What I can confirm is that when you do get inside like a cppl of days ago for example in Arrius you and you group went down like fresh as a daisy rookies fast. and no it was a pretty even and separate fight away from main siege before you try and play that card :hushed: you were just outplayed in a real battle situation were you can not play hide behind the rock ..etc ^^
    you lost the keep some minutes after because a small ad group arrived to help take it.

I am so glad you said this and I knew that eventually you would come to unwittingly fail the challenge so not to disappoint me ;p
    Ahahaha. You mean the fight at Arrius where you literally faction stacked us? And I mean faction stacking in the literal sense. Really, that is the example you choose to bring up? L U L
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should really stop reading the forums - why am I even still doing dis to myself?
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Purple faction was so weak today.

I think entire DC was at Roe and Reds helping them, and like 30 AD held it for over an hour.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    ThePedge wrote: »

I think entire DC was at Roe and Reds helping them, and like 30 AD held it for over an hour.

not that i really care about campaign, but 30 ppl is a lot. Not even sure if there was so many DC there with "entire DC" :trollface:
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaxaxo wrote: »

not that i really care about campaign, but 30 ppl is a lot. Not even sure if there was so many DC there with "entire DC" :trollface:

Entire DC besides Xv1ers? :trollface:

Both posterns and MG was breached with at least 15 each side. As well as reds using siege to keep them open while blues ate dirt trying to get in.

Also has a red and blue group outside the keep stopping people coming to help.

Was fun though, got like 100 kills. Sad didn't get the Def tick as it probably would have been 50k+
    Edited by ThePedge on August 11, 2019 7:49AM
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭

I was there.. And I can assure you, there was NOT even close to being 30 DC.
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Resolute

• Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They scared about DC, when they see 5-6 DC, the alarm is ringing in the whole AD base, they 're yelling "DC ZERG IS HERE" and the whole AD faction comes.
    Finally, it's balanced.
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • DracoKaiser
    DracoKaiser
    ✭✭✭✭
    No wonder you both factions only attack the red together! That was ashamed of a foreigner yesterday! 🤭 That took ages! But it was very amusing the spectacle!
    Gildenchef von Draco Imperia
    PvP-Raidleader
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's really hard to xv1 ad recently... I dont even remember when the last time i saw that "1" AD alone tbh xd
    Edited by Jaxaxo on August 11, 2019 9:42AM
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CoachPower wrote: »

I was there.. And I can assure you, there was NOT even close to being 30 DC.

I was not there and yet i'm quite sure there were more than 30 DC and AD. Both at 3 bar population, zero action elsewhere and server lags like it was still prime time? Looks like a L2Count issue for both sides ...
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was at least 30 in yard and more outside keep killing respawns and camps. As well as reds occasionally farming the blues but stopped after a while and ended up helping them.

At least we start the day with both blue scrolls. Probably have them for another hour until the zergs gets together.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    MORE PURPLE NEEDED AT ROE !
  • The_Old_Goat
    The_Old_Goat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent quite a bit of time this past week playing on the AD team and I just wanted to thank teams blue and red for keeping us on our toes most of the time. When you guys organize, you do it really well and the campaign wouldn't be as fun as it is without you.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I'm mentally stuck in Sotha Sil, but EP getting low pop bonus during sunday afternoon sure feels weird.

I hope it's not because the campaign is ending in a few minutes and a lot of them want to switch to AD.
    Edited by Bergzorn on August 18, 2019 1:31PM
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Gzorbditw
    Gzorbditw
    ✭✭✭
    RIP Cyro server tonight
    Bahlokdaan EU memes: https://imgur.com/a/S7jkKzi
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st crash of the night, hoping for me
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Magebinder and your full EP group, for being too lazy to run the scroll back, when we had already given up.

https://imgur.com/a/cnOSkbN
  • gpcladob16_ESO
    gpcladob16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello guys,

Iam new to ESO but an hardcore pvper to the core... I just recently started to play on cyro no CP EU on EP side... it seems a bit confusing does anyone know who is this guild everyone talks about: "Elitists jerks triggered" ?
  • systema555
    systema555
    ✭✭
    Hello guys,

Iam new to ESO but an hardcore pvper to the core... I just recently started to play on cyro no CP EU on EP side... it seems a bit confusing does anyone know who is this guild everyone talks about: "Elitists jerks triggered" ?

Hello gpcladob16_ESO,

And thank you very much for giving me the occasion to answer this publicly. Iam ccing here Episode 1&2 of Elitists Jerks triggered manifesto.

Inzebaba
    EJT Lord commander

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_MattFiror

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    EPISODE 2

Ok you got our attention so whats next nuub?

Well my dear friends & Elitists jerks alike this is where things starts to get interesting :)

The initial objective of EJT was propaganga as defined here:

"Propaganda is information that is used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda,
    which may not be objective and may be presenting facts selectively to encourage a particular synthesis or perception,
    or using loaded language to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information that is presented."

Having achieved the initial goal. The next step is to generate change to better game experience for all.

Better game experience? hahaha omg man you are out of your mind.

In fact no. Iam a senior digital product manager so I have the required skills in dealing with experience in the IT world B2B4C mainly. Do you?

Really so you think you are going to overcome ZOS dev & design team by killing the lag on your own lul ?????

No again. Lag is a function of multiple elements and certainly not an integral of code.
    I believe safe to admit that the current state of lag reflect the state of optimal performance ZOS has put on the game.
    Of course they care about profits, they are not a charity. But they handle it the traditional (ie lazy) way... which is to retain 80% of the perceived customer base... In fact the real ones to blame @ZOS are the product & marketing team. These guys job is to generate a UX that will expand the optimum by relying on MEASURED user feedback...

So how is this going to change anything ?

With a feature idea and here it is. Implement a polical system. Where every ID account has a way to generate a vote for the next GAMEPLAY UPDATE on the roadmap. Attach the voting right by account to either ESO+ or completion of a set of activities, pve &/or pvp but dont force people to play what they dont like.

@ZOS_product team since you seem to be lagging behind... here is the US you can copy/paste in Rallye...
    As an ESO+ member or a non ESO+ member, I want to be able to vote on each gameplay update that is to be implemented.

BUT BUT what has all of this to do with us the Elitists Jerks?????

Its easy by definition the constitution of an elite is only possible in a non democratical system of governance.
    Implement the voting system and the cancer will be cured since they will only represent 0.1% of the votes.
    CQFD & checkmate @ANGELADA xD

And with this I wish all of you a great end of the year and all the best for the years to come !

What???? your leaving the game?
    Not for now. Iam interested to see how the game will evolve till the end of the year.
    By then the build for Star Citizen that I have been waiting for will be deployed in PTU. That will be the time when I will warp into the verse and leave Tamriel since it is just a game xD

Episode 1

What is EJT (ie Elitists Jerks Triggered) and why did I create it?

I created EJT since a cancer has been spreading in cyro noCP recently that I call the Elitists jerks.
    These well known players to any pvper play multiple caracters on multiple accounts. Most of them have in common the fact that they take pride of having been banned by zos for cheating.
    Which is not a problem since they go buy a new maxed account from another player for up to 500€+

Who am I?

I live in the south of France.
    Iam way older than what you would think.
    I have been playing eso since 2014 as a DC templar named Ilya, as a EP nb named Vendêtta and more recently as a Warden called Inzebaba.
    ...and I still enjoy the game. I mainly play&like cyro pvp as its fast paced, ruthless and fun.

Why should I care?

Nobody said you should. Everybody has one. remember :)

What is EJT objective?
    Expose the truth. Most ppl in cyro/bg/ic believe they have just been killed by some pro player with skill. They are wrong. ESO pvp is 75% theorycrafting (build) 20% luck (ie lag) 4% any type of cheese (cheating being the most extreme but many others exists), 1% button smashing.

Why does all of the above matter?
    If you read until there, you know why.

vvvvv
    Edited by systema555 on September 9, 2019 12:11AM
    "Opinions are like ***, everyone has one". Harry Callahan
  • systema555
    systema555
    ✭✭
    vi veri veniversum vivus vivi
    Edited by systema555 on September 7, 2019 8:00AM
    "Opinions are like ***, everyone has one". Harry Callahan
  • heng14rwb17_ESO