Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Bahlokdaan PC EU

• Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaxaxo wrote: »
    Checkmath wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDJdaGNdUrI&t=
    some magsorc stuff from sotha,
    enjoy

Wow I almost get triggered by two magsorcs with 25k health in no cp.....

With emp and warden buff he's ~28k :trollface:

I mean I get same health on a heavy armor maglar, full prismatic and one health bonus....
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gonna post sth too, hope u will enjoy :D

https://youtu.be/WXy82kPYKVE
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Tirone
    Tirone
    ✭✭
    Screenshot-20190610-174651.png
    rayles after patch^^
    Mara Mayhem

Maya Mayhem

Emma Inferno
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tirone wrote: »
    rayles after patch^^

Where did it go?
  • JAwtunes
    JAwtunes
    ✭✭✭✭
    rayles after patch^^

Where did it go?

Got Volendrunged
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday was a prime example why Volendrung wasn’t a brilliant idea.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Yesterday was a prime example why Volendrung wasn’t a brilliant idea.
    Was also a prime example that faction stacking is literally the only thing EP seems to be able to do.
  • Trian94
    Trian94
    ✭✭✭✭
    Koen mad cause he can't beat Tony and his zerg
    PC EU

Stamina Socerer main - Northam Stormborn
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    Trian94 wrote: »
    May I assume you're talking about @angeleda ?? Yea you're right, he's a huge zergling :trollface:

So many zerglings on this campaign^^

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_ant

;)
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trian94 wrote: »
    May I assume you're talking about @angeleda ?? Yea you're right, he's a huge zergling :trollface:

So many zerglings on this campaign^^

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_ant

;)

Ah that is probably the origin of the name from the "fire"-hearts guild :P
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Checkmath
    Fire ants are resilient and can survive floods. During Hurricane Harvey in Texas in 2017, clumps of fire ants, known as rafts, were seen clumped together on the surface of the water. Each clump had as many as 100,000 individual ants, which formed a temporary structure until finding a new permanent home.

Seems legit. ;)
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@Checkmath
    Fire ants are resilient and can survive floods. During Hurricane Harvey in Texas in 2017, clumps of fire ants, known as rafts, were seen clumped together on the surface of the water. Each clump had as many as 100,000 individual ants, which formed a temporary structure until finding a new permanent home.

Seems legit. ;)
    Holy *** you might be on to something here :D
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Checkmath

Seems legit. ;)
    Holy *** you might be on to something here :D

I will ask Magebinder next time I see him...wait I cant, he has me on ignore.
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    EP at Warden, AD at Rayles.. Tonight was fun.
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Resolute

• Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    rayles after patch^^

Where did it go?

Molag Bal is pulling Rayles into Coldharbour piece by piece
    Edited by Ankael07 on June 15, 2019 11:46PM
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Trian94
    Trian94
    ✭✭✭✭
    @CoachPower couldn't you just kill them?
    PC EU

Stamina Socerer main - Northam Stormborn
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    The irony is @Koensol runs with bigger "raid" groups now while i just have 2-3 people i play with at most...

Yet they wiped twice to Kira's random LFG EP group XD :D
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    angeleda wrote: »
    The irony is @Koensol runs with bigger "raid" groups now while i just have 2-3 people i play with at most...

I wonder why you only have a few people left to play with @angeleda :D PC EU's biggest mystery...
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭

I wonder why you only have a few people left to play with @angeleda :D PC EU's biggest mystery...

Because most dont actively play or pve mostly and the few that play prefer to do "ballgroups" *cough cough* and wipe easily to Kira *cough cough* so I play with 2-3 that we smallscale with :o
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Because most dont actively play or pve mostly and the few that play prefer to do "ballgroups" *cough cough* and wipe easily to Kira *cough cough* so I play with 2-3 that we smallscale with :o
    Oh, you mean that Kiradashian group you wiped to over and over the other day? XD And yes, you know what I'm talking about haha.
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh, you mean that Kiradashian group you wiped to over and over the other day? XD And yes, you know what I'm talking about haha.

?? Noone wiped to them, if anything they got wiped trying to take Roe and Kira was running for camps XD

We have even GvGed them when they asked for one and wiped them a couple of weeks ago in 4v4 i think (we actually had comms etc otherwise pointless fighting a premade with random)
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

?? Noone wiped to them, if anything they got wiped trying to take Roe and Kira was running for camps XD

We have even GvGed them when they asked for one and wiped them a couple of weeks ago in 4v4 i think (we actually had comms etc otherwise pointless fighting a premade with random)
    Lol, yes you wiped to them. Last week I think when a certain person kept going at them in stead of moving on ;)

Also we were in random solo builds, while they had a full tryhard group with healers and group builds while also outnumbering us.
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol, yes you wiped to them. Last week I think when a certain person kept going at them in stead of moving on ;)

Also we were in random solo builds, while they had a full tryhard group with healers and group builds while also outnumbering us.

...lol you mean at Alessia resource? XD I wasn't the one going there, we wiped them twice first, they came again, we left and Alex stayed there afk or something and got 6v1ed and we had to go back for him, the fight was never ending and said lets move on, and noone was coming because we had no comms or anything, just text... And one by one we got wiped because of that

And you were with healer setup, dont lie :P You just got ez GvGed by Kiradashians and you even asked for it twice, it is not like you randomly fought them because they showed up

Disband asap before Robs finds out and starts crying again XD
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭
    Stop this at once !

….Sec

201-popcorn.jpg

Ok please, continue 😈
    PC EU PvP Alt-o-holic and Legendary-randomer-loner since Beta.

Classified
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turgonah wrote: »
    Stop this at once !

….Sec

201-popcorn.jpg

Ok please, continue 😈

We shall!

This is only to provide entertainment and spark up this thread because him and I could have this conversation in discord too XD
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTS popcorn

(we have already enough salt :trollface: )
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭

We shall!

This is only to provide entertainment and spark up this thread because him and I could have this conversation in discord too XD

Yeah I am aware of that.

Would not want to deprive you of the attention you so desperately seem to crave for though ^^
    Taking a simple bit of action in so much detail and taking it so serious ;D comms and such lmao but your doing a great job out there.

carry on sir.
    PC EU PvP Alt-o-holic and Legendary-randomer-loner since Beta.

Classified
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turgonah wrote: »

We shall!

Yeah I am aware of that.

Would not want to deprive you of the attention you so desperately seem to crave for though ^^
    Taking a simple bit of action in so much detail and taking it so serious ;D comms and such lmao but your doing a great job out there.

carry on sir.

well, i was tagged here about 4 times before I commented! I think my attention was summoned! :D
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

...lol you mean at Alessia resource? XD I wasn't the one going there, we wiped them twice first, they came again, we left and Alex stayed there afk or something and got 6v1ed and we had to go back for him, the fight was never ending and said lets move on, and noone was coming because we had no comms or anything, just text... And one by one we got wiped because of that

And you were with healer setup, dont lie :P You just got ez GvGed by Kiradashians and you even asked for it twice, it is not like you randomly fought them because they showed up

:open_mouth: Oooh naming and shaming! Gotta keep your drama discreet man, or do you want me to summon your dear and beloved friend Antonio? :trollface:
    Edited by Koensol on June 19, 2019 5:46AM
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭

:open_mouth: Oooh naming and shaming! Gotta keep your drama discreet man, or do you want me to summon your dear and beloved friend Antonio? :trollface:

Found out he is playing GW2 anyway, i think the shame is already there already XD