Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Bahlokdaan PC EU

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What an awesome Scroll run we had tonight, Taking our own scroll ( AD ) from Kings and finding a load of reds inside the courtyard and managing to escape only for DC and the hammer to also give chase but we managed to get the scroll home safe and to top it off we did the same with the DC scroll at Farra after Fist appeared just moments before

• gezginrocker
    gezginrocker
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, me and hundreds of other AD just witnessed a blue hammer protected by reds taking Fare. Purple isn't a myth after all.
  • Calderon06
    Calderon06
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, me and hundreds of other AD just witnessed a blue hammer protected by reds taking Fare. Purple isn't a myth after all.

Just like Orange was not a myth this Sunday evening with all the reds with Emp against the blues and yells has well when they had no defences on red's side.

But... well.. it's more fun to attack the last keep of the blues when we're defending our scroll at Alma's gate...

You see alliances between blue and red when you're a Yellow but as a blue I see alliances between tomatoes and bananas ;)
    VV
  • Psychopote
    Psychopote
    ✭✭✭
    As ususal, alliance is only in your head....
  • IamDestiny
    IamDestiny
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine logging in at midnight just to nightcap every day. PvDooring the entire map. Trying to avoid fights. Having a zerg of at least 6-7 healers and a magdk emp without whip (just spamming dots & crushing shock). Thinking your so awesome players. Yet individually not knowing how to play except perma block and healing and then dying. Yet losing the campaign. How does it feel Eisennheim & ImBlue? Up for some comments please.

As much as i hate GoA or other zergling groups for not being individually good and just zerging. You guys take the top. Its just embarrassing to tryhard zerg an empty map every day. Imagine that commitment to stay up in the night with like 10-20 other people just to cap an empty map. Not doing any pvp whatsoever. You guys might wanna try pve if all you do is taking empty keeps.
    Edited by IamDestiny on October 17, 2019 12:55PM
  • fierackas
    fierackas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm your density
  • Gzorbditw
    Gzorbditw
    ✭✭✭
    As a DC player who can no longer sleep at night this has been one of the most boring cyro campaigns yet.
    Bahlokdaan EU memes: https://imgur.com/a/S7jkKzi
  • bakermir
    bakermir
    ✭✭✭
    DC had vex and me first two weeks as emperor but they refused to work together with us. Especially those certain players who were part of the nightcap zerg(IM BLUE, NSG).

Our smallscale still did great fighting DC nightcap group and EP/AD morningcap groups. We provided good pvp when we were defending emperor and keeps up until two weeks ago, having 4-6 vs 20-40 fights.

Now enjoy a dead campaign everyone! Enjoy those crushing and dot spamming emps, healbot pvdoor groups (DC/EP/AD) and Firehearts zerging the entire map till prime time.

Keep posting screenshots here with fake stories and give false image of the campaign ^^

Keep the hate coming <3

Faction lock doing wonders btw! :trollface:
    EU PC SOTHA SIL/BAHLOKDAAN
    • DC * imperial stamdk/emperor magdk * twitch-bakermir
    • DC * breton magsorc * twitch bakermir
    • DC * orcerer * Tyro Tyro Tyro Tyro
    • DC * altmer bomblade * Brings-you-democracy

<REMOVE FACTION LOCK>
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All that nightcapping and low-pop bonus exploitation - and it's still not enough to outscore the mighty red horde.
    Edited by Bergzorn on October 18, 2019 7:06AM
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine playing outside of prime time, so sad.
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m done in this campaign. Don’t know if I’m going to the CP.

From my perspective it isn’t the faction lock that destroyed all fun, it was the guilds, or what ever platform the cooperation used. How on earth could shared faction guilds operate inside a war zone is beyond me. And why on earth “someone” haven’t figured it out yet, is probably a mystery I’ll never solve.

But something has to happen, not with faction locks but with the seemingly communication cross faction.

If I spot a traitor, the traitor should be handled accordingly. If guilds are misusing the intent of the game, or downright cheats, it should be handled. It didn’t.

So I’m done.
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good riddance
  • Lybal
    Lybal
    ✭✭✭
    How is AD feeling after one of the dirtiest scroll steal in Cyrodiil history ?

I wanna know.
    Out of this game, tired of horrible performance and a lot of changes.
  • Heresyall
    Heresyall
    ✭✭✭✭
    In for the salt
    -Heresya EP MagNB/AR 50
    -Hȩresya EP MagNB/AR 50
    -Lonely Player EP MagNB/AR 50
    -The Godblade DC MagNB/ AR 50
    -Useless Class EP MagNB/AR 50
    -Crippled Class AD MagNB/AR 50
    -The Serpent EP MagNB/ AR 50
    -Harrowing Reaper EP MagNB / AR 50
    -Lord Herrington EP MagDK/AR 47
    -Turbo ...... EP MagNecro/AR 35
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did i miss sth? Wasnt really playing last 2 months :v
    Edited by Jaxaxo on October 18, 2019 6:19PM
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lybal wrote: »

I wanna know.

GG
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wanna know.

What happened? let me in on that drama
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »

I wanna know.

He took the yellow scroll from reds and took it back to DC
  • Lybal
    Lybal
    ✭✭✭

I wanna know.

GG
    ;)
    laksikus wrote: »

I wanna know.

I was harrassing 10 / 15 AD at Kings (as DC) while they were sieging inner to take back Altadoon scroll, and when they were inside fighting EP and taking flags, I took the scroll alone and ran to Winter before they realized what I've done, some reacted pretty fast but they came 1 by 1 and died.
    I was laughing so hard on the moment and I'm still laughing when I think about it.

One of the funniest moment I had this month by far.

But it's just a friendly taunt I put there, not really any popcorn for you, I prefer to spectate in the shadow than be part of the drama.
    Edited by Lybal on October 19, 2019 9:03AM
    Out of this game, tired of horrible performance and a lot of changes.
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! We've removed some posts as they went against some of our community rules around naming and shaming. We feel that publicly calling out or accusing others by name on our forums is not in the spirit of the game or our community.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    KILL ALL SPARE NONE !
    TRAITOR MUST DIE !
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prime time, Map is Red, AD nowhere to be found, off to CP camp I guess
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NonCP is now a dead campaign. AD used to zerg but at least there was some fighting going on. Now emp runs his zerg 12-15 hours straight every single day, AD and DC simply don't even log in anymore.

I hope the Pact enjoys the empty map.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like we're going back to good old Sotha Sil times.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't bank on Kaal being any different guys.
    AD dominates the map for 12 hours at least every day (out of primetime) others are getting so tired of it that they don't even bother logging in at all.
    It has been going on for years, but it's ground people down so much now that half have just gave up on PVP all together.
    I had hoped to join Bahl next time around, thinking it might be different, but it seems not.

It's really sad that individual guilds, with such contempt of actual PVP are destroying the game for so many others.
    On PC EU it's *** scrub let-them zerg. Talent-less PVDoor scrubs.

• Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    Looks like we're going back to good old Sotha Sil times.

Which is good, I really like that massive red zerg.

Hopefully it encourages some weak blues (and most of the yell faction switchers) to leave, so that we have our beloved LowPop bonus back at all times :)
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »

Hopefully it encourages some weak blues to leave,

I will be sorry to see you leave the blue team after so long. Good luck out there.

PC EU PvP Alt-o-holic and Legendary-randomer-loner since Beta.

Classified
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turgonah wrote: »
    Thraben wrote: »

Hopefully it encourages some weak blues to leave,

I will be sorry to see you leave the blue team after so long. Good luck out there.

I appreciate that you seem to seek and evaluate strength in numbers - quantity is a kind of quality, after all, and my KDR tells me to only encourage you in that line of thinking :) The more reds and yells think like that, the better.

Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    GO AD OR GO CRY !
  • probabkyravi
    probabkyravi
    ✭✭✭
    EP only came back because they heard a certain person got.. removed from ESO :P