Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Bahlokdaan PC EU

• tonyblack
    tonyblack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s pretty funny to see people complain about faction score here or in zone chat while peak of their personal contribution is casually zergserf at prime time. If you so care about it go on ahead and try stop group of nightcappers. Or just deal with it.
    I must admit though I kind of impressed that certain group reds was able to keep map red for more than 9 hours yesterday, true dedication :D
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B)
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tonyblack wrote: »
    It’s pretty funny to see people complain about faction score here or in zone chat while peak of their personal contribution is casually zergserf at prime time. If you so care about it go on ahead and try stop group of nightcappers. Or just deal with it.
    I must admit though I kind of impressed that certain group reds was able to keep map red for more than 9 hours yesterday, true dedication :D

Has nothing to do with dedication if the map is all single colored and there is multiple enemy zergs just waiting right outside of the other 2 factions bases to steamroll everyone who tries to leave with 20+.
    If I log in and see the map is all one color, I simply log off. Ain't gonna bother with that kind of bs and I am sure thats exactly what most people are doing.
    So not hard to keep a map all red if no enemies are there. Just wondering how this can be fun for the zerging faction, aka EP in this case ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Edited by Leeched on February 15, 2020 7:08AM
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of us has one of those things called “a job” where we “earn money” to “pay for stuff”. Which also means we aren’t aspiring YouTube stars and do not have 24/7 (and “someone else” to pay for those “bills’n’stuff”) to dedicate to a game.

What we’ve seen in the campaign this round has very little to do with that or skills....
  • tonyblack
    tonyblack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leeched wrote: »
    tonyblack wrote: »

Has nothing to do with dedication if the map is all single colored and there is multiple enemy zergs just waiting right outside of the other 2 factions bases to steamroll everyone who tries to leave with 20+.
    If I log in and see the map is all one color, I simply log off. Ain't gonna bother with that kind of bs and I am sure thats exactly what most people are doing.
    So not hard to keep a map all red if no enemies are there. Just wondering how this can be fun for the zerging faction, aka EP in this case ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The map become one colored because there was no (or not enough) defence in the first place. And faction imbalance i saw in recent nights wasn't exactly tipical for that campaign, in fact almost every night during event map was blue with little to no resistance on ad and ep side so recent nightcapping must have caused by some dedicated ep players/guilds who wanted easy win. Most blues, for example, disband groups/log off right after map blue almost no one stays to defend or camp, because most go to sleep, work, etc. So yes, if ep was willing to sacrifice their time to camp empty map for so long several days in the row it can be called dedication in my opinion.
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice action there yesterday by Lydia Arcano & co. I have to pay my respect to at least that part of the AD army that are courageous. Quite the opposite to DC, where when you have a seige, it's mostly 3 or more against one defender. Provided it's not just trolling to get tower fights. :wink:
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kelces wrote: »
    Nice action there yesterday by Lydia Arcano & co. I have to pay my respect to at least that part of the AD army that are courageous. Quite the opposite to DC, where when you have a seige, it's mostly 3 or more against one defender. Provided it's not just trolling to get tower fights. :wink:

Thank you for your kind words about Lydia and the Tamriel Fluffy Bunnies. I'll call his attention to your post. :)
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imryll wrote: »
    Kelces wrote: »

Thank you for your kind words about Lydia and the Tamriel Fluffy Bunnies. I'll call his attention to your post. :)

Don't forget GoA