Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

TOTAL DARKNESS - RECRUITING AGAIN, ALL LEVELS WELCOME and NEED DPS for END-GAME TRIALS

• MADGODMARCH
    @MADGODMARCH said
    U need too leave a guild before I invite .. slots are filled

That's weird. Ok I'll go do that.
    The gap in the door... is a separate reality. The only me is me. Are you sure the only you is you?
  • GrumpySailor245
    Heyo! I'm interested in joining. I'll download the discord app asap. 🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️

Grumpysailor
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @GrumpySailor245 says your gamertag not found how do you spell it?
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @MADGODMARCH invite sent make sure I add our discord all events are posted there and it’s super Social also.. instructions are on guild page
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    **MUST ADD DISCORD**
    (free app on phone and always post events trough there you won’t make it far without it) (automatic second RANK in game if your on discord)

https://discord.gg/eUCKfwa

This is an up and coming guild thats growing very quickly, When making this guild I wanted to start a social guild where you can group up and play with people instead of always playing alone, have someone to chat with while questing, and most importantly build towards end-game status and have people that can help with your crafting, builds and know how’s!! (Were NOT the guild thats says we’re here to help and then can’t be bothered when you ask)

Personally I’ve been with many guilds and this is one of the most helpful and social guilds I’ve ever been a part of!!

***Guild focus is to always continue to GROW and IMPROVE....We do everything from TRIALS, PROGRESSION TRIALS, HARDMODE VET DUNGEON GROUPS and PVP TEAMS..We also set up events For SKYSHARD HUNT, LOREBOOK HUNT ECT. We have RAFFLES Monthly for LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY!!! Of course a goal of ours is to get a guild trader to buy and sell all gear also in the future.. I’m always looking for ways to improve guild..

(We currently are running trials twice a week Tuesdays and Fridays all information is on discord)

I’m a *MASTER CRAFTER* to help with any needs and a lot of knowledge reguarding DPS,TANKING and HEALING as I have all main characters..Our guild also has very experienced people with great knowledge in all roles as well

Built a home that’s located in CRAGLORN EARTHTEAR CAVERN and it’s open to anyone in the guild I have TRANSMUTE STATION (for those that don’t have clock work DLC), TARGET DUMMIES and TRIAL DUMMIES (to record your DPS), ALL MUNDUS STONES, ALL BASIC CRAFTING STATIONS, and currently working on ALL ATTUNABLE RARE CRAFTING STATIONS

Once you rank up with the guild you will have access to GUILD BANK (3rd RANK) in which I’ll always supply with a good selection of stuff for all players to use for free along with a great selection of hot items and crafted items to buy

Join TOTAL DARKNESS today and grow with us from the beginning!! Just ask for invite or send me a message to my gamer tag Crabby 666

Xbox NA server - happy playing
    Edited by wbernardo24 on June 21, 2019 11:04PM
  • MADGODMARCH
    @MADGODMARCH invite sent make sure I add our discord all events are posted there and it’s super Social also.. instructions are on guild page

Ok! I'll join Discord after I join. Thank you.
    The gap in the door... is a separate reality. The only me is me. Are you sure the only you is you?
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @marcobecerra817ub17_ESO let me know if your interested I’ll send you an invite :)
  • marcobecerra817ub17_ESO
    I am interested! Markiki817
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @markisimo1nub18_ESO welcome
    To guild I see you got an invite already :)
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Zeppeki353 if your interested
  • LIG07
    LIG07
    Soul Shriven
    Does anyone in the guild run normal dungeons?
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @LIG07 of Course we do man, and we have experienced players help u run them also.. and we have a ton of new player last always wanting to run normal stuff in discord we have a channel specific for that, u can add are discord (free app on phone) first and see how u like us if you like
  • GUNzales
    GUNzales
    Im interested in joining, my gamertag is GUNzales 210 . I am a mag sorc hitting 85k on the raid dummy. What times do yall raid?
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @GUNzales I’ll send invite shortly, add are discord instruction above or on guild page... our main team raids Tuesday night grouping 9pm EST.. I would ask u to send me a ParSe on Xbox or discord on a 3 mil dummy solo parse.. were in process of making a sub team also but main team dps if 32k plus I’m sure ur at that.. message me on Xbox or discord to talk more I’ll fill you in with what we’re up to etc.
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
  • veroxiousvemo
    veroxiousvemo
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @wbernardo24, I would love an invite ;) GT: fidaplusvemo
    G'day! | Xbox NA CP1666
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    Please send an invite. @FixedBlade123
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    What’s your gamer tag? @FixedBlade123
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    What’s your gamer tag? @FixedBlade123

I go by FixedBlade123 or possibly Klubb.
  • oneshot_onekill
    Gamertag: igotAhalo

I've been wanting to do some trials, but could never find the people! Need that vicious serpent lol
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @oneshot_onekill invite sent, add discord the instructions are on guild page, all events are listed there and it’s how we communicate it’s real social.. we run trials a lot... we have one upcoming this Friday and next Tuesday (both free for all meaning any levels are welcome).... we also have a progressive vet team that runs end game vet trials with certain requirements that’s are needed ... well either way welcome to Total DarkNess
  • Dawgound01
    @FeverishSquare3 Please invite
    Marcus Vindictus: Don't you know your right flank from your left flank?
    Captain Mucus: I'm sorry sir, I flunked flank.
    Marcus Vindictus: You flunked flank? Get the flunk out of here.
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Dawgound01 what’s your GT?
  • Dawgound01
    FeverishSquare3
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    I’ll get invite over to you as soon as I get outa work @Dawgound01
    Edited by wbernardo24 on August 10, 2019 11:50AM
  • Dawgound01
    I’ll get invite over to you as soon as I get outa work @Dawgound01

Don't see it
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Yea I sent it says I sent it too, it says u haven’t accepted yet, I’ll try again tomorrow do send it again @Dawgound01
  • Mesophyte
    Mesophyte
    Soul Shriven
    would like an invite if possible. trying to get help with group activities. GT: Mesophyte
    thank you !
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Dawgound01 @Mesophyte invites both sent, remember to add our discord free phone app... the instructions are on the guild page!! Welcome to Total DarkNess
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @iffy90210 @Acerenegade17 @dscheenaardnub18_ESO @mastersdaniel1b14_ESO

If any of you would like an invite let me know, I think it’s a great fit for all