Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

TOTAL DARKNESS - RECRUITING AGAIN, ALL LEVELS WELCOME and NEED DPS for END-GAME TRIALS

• hvydeath
    hvydeath
    Sgt Boots12
    Almost cp500 healer
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    **MUST ADD DISCORD**
    (free app on phone and always post events trough there you won’t make it far without it) (automatic second RANK in game if your on discord)

https://discord.gg/eUCKfwa

This is an up and coming guild thats growing very quickly, When making this guild I wanted to start a social guild where you can group up and play with people instead of always playing alone, have someone to chat with while questing, and most importantly build towards end-game status and have people that can help with your crafting, builds and know how’s!! (Were NOT the guild thats says we’re here to help and then can’t be bothered when you ask)

Personally I’ve been with many guilds and this is one of the most helpful and social guilds I’ve ever been a part of!!

***Guild focus is to always continue to GROW and IMPROVE....We do everything from TRIALS, PROGRESSION TRIALS, HARDMODE VET DUNGEON GROUPS and PVP TEAMS..We also set up events For SKYSHARD HUNT, LOREBOOK HUNT ECT. We have RAFFLES Monthly for LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY!!! Of course a goal of ours is to get a guild trader to buy and sell all gear also in the future.. I’m always looking at ways to improve and make things more fun I’m currently building a DUEL arena to hold our first DUEL TOURNAMENT

(We currently are running trials twice a week Tuesdays and Fridays all information is on discord)

I’m a *MASTER CRAFTER* to help with any needs and a lot of knowledge reguarding DPS,TANKING and HEALING as I have all main characters..Our guild also has very experienced people with great knowledge in all roles as well

Built a home that’s located in CRAGLORN EARTHTEAR CAVERN and it’s open to anyone in the guild I have TRANSMUTE STATION (for those that don’t have clock work DLC), TARGET DUMMIES and TRIAL DUMMIES (to record your DPS), ALL MUNDUS STONES, ALL BASIC CRAFTING STATIONS, and currently working on ALL ATTUNABLE RARE CRAFTING STATIONS

Once you rank up with the guild you will have access to GUILD BANK (3rd RANK) in which I’ll always supply with a good selection of stuff for all players to use for free along with a great selection of hot items and crafted items to buy

Join TOTAL DARKNESS today and grow with us from the beginning!! Just ask for invite or send me a message to my gamer tag Crabby 666

Xbox NA server - happy playing
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @SunBroDesion this is perfect for u bro super friendly and active with events and tons tons of shenanigans lol

@hvydeath invite sent obv lol hope ur enjoying ya so far bro
  • MarthaRules
    Could you please Shoot me an invite? my username is MarthaRules
    Edited by MarthaRules on March 11, 2019 9:40AM
    May your paws always find warm sands.
    Miss Kitty Softpaws - Khajiit Sorcerer
    Leader of KHAJIIT UNITED PAWS (all khajiit welcome to join)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Xbox One NA Server MarthaRules
    Twitter: MarthaRulesRPG
    Line App: MarthaRules
    Facebook: MarthaRules
    Pinterest: marthagames77
    blogwhatilove.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "When you require a breeze you do NOT summon a tornado" - Kamira (Elsweyr Prologue)

• wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @MarthaRules did you still want an invite sorry I’m just seeing this now?
  • MarthaRules
    @wbernardo24 yes please if you don't mind. My name on the Xbox Servers is MarthaRules
    May your paws always find warm sands.
    Miss Kitty Softpaws - Khajiit Sorcerer
    Leader of KHAJIIT UNITED PAWS (all khajiit welcome to join)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Xbox One NA Server MarthaRules
    Twitter: MarthaRulesRPG
    Line App: MarthaRules
    Facebook: MarthaRules
    Pinterest: marthagames77
    blogwhatilove.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "When you require a breeze you do NOT summon a tornado" - Kamira (Elsweyr Prologue)

• wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @MarthaRules ok sent, add our discord if u haven’t already all our events are posted there and it’s super Social all day long
  • Delta1068
    Delta1068
    Soul Shriven
    Delta1068
    Edited by Delta1068 on March 29, 2019 5:21PM
    Xbox One GT: Delta1068
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @XxR4reBreedxX @Durikas75 if either of your are interested let me know :)
  • XxR4reBreedxX
    @wbernardo24 Can you shoot me an invite, I am just now seeing this and I am interested
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @XxR4reBreedxX is this your gamertag?
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    NOW RECRUITING!!
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @jwlankford check us out if ur interested let me know
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Seen your forum post and I figured I would rage u here, u can read about us and ifnur interested let me know :)@EnderAnn @twystedbrown @Ap3xJohn15
  • XxR4reBreedxX
    @wbernardo24 Yea it may help if I sent that xX R4reBreed Xx
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Rapscallion74 if your interested, were always taking on newbies and helping with everything and we also have a bunch of lower level players also that you could work together with
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
  • Rapscallion74
    Rapscallion74
    ✭✭✭
    @Rapscallion74 if your interested, were always taking on newbies and helping with everything and we also have a bunch of lower level players also that you could work together with

Hey there,

Sounds promising. Can you send me an invite whn you have the opportunity?

Thanks!
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Rapscallion74 what’s your gamertag have an invite out to you today
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Rapscallion74 I found it actually I’ll send one today and then add are discord u can meet almost everyone and all events and everything are posted there
  • Jodas70
    Jodas70
    Soul Shriven
    Downloaded Discord...what's the channel or whatever?
    I've never used it before, heh

I logged in last night and had mail but couldn't get it...not sure if that's the invite.

I'll be on tonight 7ish Eastern
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    What’s your gamertag I’ll send ingame invite .. and the discord link is
    @Jodas70

https://discord.gg/eUCKfwa

Edited by wbernardo24 on April 25, 2019 3:51AM
  • ThanatosXR
    ThanatosXR
    ✭✭✭
    i need a more active endgame guild
    Gt:ThanatosXRS
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @ThanatosXR invite sent man add the discord on guild page all events posted there we have core trial teams ect and u can meet everyone welcome again bro
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Kn1ghtTemplar this is the guild
    Scroll up and read about us
  • TRAPPEDxNxEU4IA
    Gt TRAPPEDxNxEU4IA
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @TRAPPEDxNxEU4IA invite sent, add are discord on guild page to meet everyone and also the the events gets posted through there it’s also super social... welcome again :)
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Dovahkiin804 check it out
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @BGuice91 check it out
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @shootboot @spielemusik check us out if u want an invite let me know