Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

TOTAL DARKNESS - RECRUITING AGAIN, ALL LEVELS WELCOME and NEED DPS for END-GAME TRIALS

• AlexTheRed17
    AlexTheRed17
    Soul Shriven
    I just joined and made a discord, my discord username is alexthered17
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @RyInBe207 check it out
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    **MUST ADD DISCORD**
    (free app on phone and always post events trough there)

https://discord.gg/eUCKfwa

This is an up and coming guild thats growing very quickly, I looking to start a social guild where you can group up and play with people instead of always playing alone, have someone to chat with while questing, and most importantly build towards end-game status and have people that can help with your crafting, builds and know how’s!! (Were NOT the guild thats says we’re here to help and then can’t be bothered when you ask)

Personally I’ve been with many guilds and this is one of the most helpful and social guilds I’ve ever been a part of!!

***Guild focus is to RECRUIT and GROW and continue set up teams for TRIALS, PROGRESSION TRIALS, HARDMODE VET DUNGEON GROUPS, PVP TEAMS And of course get a guild trader to buy and sell all gear..also events will be set up like SKYSHARD HUNT, LOREBOOK HUNT ECT. We also have RAFFLES Monthly for LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY!!!***

(We currently are running trials twice a week Tuesdays and Fridays all information is on discord)

I’m a *MASTER CRAFTER* to help with any needs and a lot of knowledge reguarding DPS,TANKING and HEALING as I have all main characters..Our guild also has very experienced people with great knowledge in all roles as well

Built a home that’s located in CRAGLORN EARTHTEAR CAVERN and it’s open to anyone in the guild I have TRANSMUTE STATION (for those that don’t have clock work DLC), TARGET DUMMIES and TRIAL DUMMIES (to record your DPS), ALL MUNDUS STONES, ALL BASIC CRAFTING STATIONS, and currently working on ALL ATTUNABLE RARE CRAFTING STATIONS

Once you rank up with the guild you will have access to GUILD BANK (3rd RANK) in which I’ll always supply with a good selection of stuff for all players to use for free along with a great selection of hot items and crafted items to buy

Join TOTAL DARKNESS today and grow with us from the beginning!! Just ask for invite or send me a message to my gamer tag Crabby 666

Xbox NA server - happy playing
    Edited by wbernardo24 on December 29, 2018 7:59PM
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice guildname, for a game where we always face "issues" and have dark screens instead of playing^^
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Haha yea I know right lol @Azurya
  • RyInBe207
    RyInBe207
    Soul Shriven
    I just joined discord. Username is RyInBe207 same as my gamer tag. I’m completely unfamiliar with this app. How does it work and what are the benefits ?
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    I didn’t get you on discord try this link to add us after you download the app https://discord.gg/eUCKfwa

Benefit is you can easily meet eveyone and set up group play dungeons questing ect with discord also when I get up even dates it’s posted in discord as well so it keeps You up to date with guild activities, not to mention the social aspect with the people on discord are great, add us and u will see how welcomed u are lol, and if you like what you see from discord then we will send a guild invite to you @RyInBe207
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Still Recruiting people to enter into DarkNess
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Thallia we don’t have a guild trader As were just a month old but extremely active and SoCal and a very fun guild if your interested
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @lewtamarilla if your interested and sure out guild Will help with crafting needs

@RebornV3x our guild is working towards trials but very social and great group if your liking for a guild to grow with and get back into it with
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only have 3 guilds right now I had to get rid of some so I guess invite me if you want
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @RebornV3x invite sent if you can add our discord , it’s a free app on phone and the link to us is https://discord.gg/eUCKfwa

U will see how quickly ur welcomed and fit right in

Welcome to the guild friend
    Edited by wbernardo24 on November 9, 2018 2:18AM
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @pat_thetic I think you would be very interested in this guild For sure also dungeons and grouping all the time
  • TheRetribution7
    TheRetribution7
    Soul Shriven
    I'm very interested about the guild, been looking for a good one for a while now as my old guild disbanded. I'd love an invite if possible GT: TheRetribution7
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @TheRetribution7 you already recieved the invite right? If so welcome to DarkNess your going to love it if you don’t already
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @ShadowFoxDD214 if you interested seems like what your looking for and always active with people online and discord
  • ShadowFoxDD214
    @ShadowFoxDD214 if you interested seems like what your looking for and always active with people online and discord

I just jumped on The discord. Do you have to invite me to the guild, or can I request entrance when I get online tonight?
  • Samrp38
    Samrp38
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested. GT Diabolicsky1018
    I'm relatively new to this game but I'm on pretty regularly.
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent, add our discord it’s a free all on phone and the link to our server is above scroll up , so you can meet everybody we have people online at all times @Samrp38

Welcome to DarkNess
    Edited by wbernardo24 on November 15, 2018 8:08PM
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @jaylo88 if your interested
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @FluffyJellyRoll @illusia24 if you interested
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @BaronOfBlades thought this might interest u
  • BaronOfBlades
    BaronOfBlades
    Soul Shriven
    @wbernardo24 awesome looks good my gt is BaronOfBlades69
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    **MUST ADD DISCORD**
    (free app on phone and always post events trough there)

https://discord.gg/eUCKfwa

This is an up and coming guild thats growing very quickly, I looking to start a social guild where you can group up and play with people instead of always playing alone, have someone to chat with while questing, and most importantly build towards end-game status and have people that can help with your crafting, builds and know how’s!! (Were NOT the guild thats says we’re here to help and then can’t be bothered when you ask)

Personally I’ve been with many guilds and this is one of the most helpful and social guilds I’ve ever been a part of!!

***Guild focus is to RECRUIT and GROW and continue set up teams for TRIALS, PROGRESSION TRIALS, HARDMODE VET DUNGEON GROUPS, PVP TEAMS And of course get a guild trader to buy and sell all gear..also events will be set up like SKYSHARD HUNT, LOREBOOK HUNT ECT. We also have RAFFLES Monthly for LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY!!!***

(We currently are running trials twice a week Tuesdays and Fridays all information is on discord)

I’m a *MASTER CRAFTER* to help with any needs and a lot of knowledge reguarding DPS,TANKING and HEALING as I have all main characters..Our guild also has very experienced people with great knowledge in all roles as well

Built a home that’s located in CRAGLORN EARTHTEAR CAVERN and it’s open to anyone in the guild I have TRANSMUTE STATION (for those that don’t have clock work DLC), TARGET DUMMIES and TRIAL DUMMIES (to record your DPS), ALL MUNDUS STONES, ALL BASIC CRAFTING STATIONS, and currently working on ALL ATTUNABLE RARE CRAFTING STATIONS

Once you rank up with the guild you will have access to GUILD BANK (3rd RANK) in which I’ll always supply with a good selection of stuff for all players to use for free along with a great selection of hot items and crafted items to buy

Join TOTAL DARKNESS today and grow with us from the beginning!! Just ask for invite or send me a message to my gamer tag Crabby 666

Xbox NA server - happy playing
    Edited by wbernardo24 on December 29, 2018 8:00PM
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @RinoaRavenwing if your interested :)
  • xaviasd0269
    Inv
    GT: NoRoleModelz722
  • DealTeam6
    DealTeam6
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join. I'm a newer player but loving my time so far and I'm on pretty regularly.

GT: DealTeam6
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @xaviasd0269 @DealTeam6 invites sent , try n add our discord to meet the team n also all info is posted on there , instructions on guild page in Game .. welcome to DarkNess
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @EnderAnn @Malfoy if your interested :)
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @XxReaper781xX if your interested :)