Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

TOTAL DARKNESS - RECRUITING AGAIN, ALL LEVELS WELCOME and NEED DPS for END-GAME TRIALS

wbernardo24
wbernardo24
✭✭✭
**MUST ADD DISCORD**
(free app on phone and always post events trough there you won’t make it far without it) (automatic second RANK in game if your on discord)

https://discord.gg/eUCKfwa

This is an up and coming guild thats growing very quickly, When making this guild I wanted to start a social guild where you can group up and play with people instead of always playing alone, have someone to chat with while questing, and most importantly build towards end-game status and have people that can help with your crafting, builds and know how’s!! (Were NOT the guild thats says we’re here to help and then can’t be bothered when you ask)

Personally I’ve been with many guilds and this is one of the most helpful and social guilds I’ve ever been a part of!!

***Guild focus is to always continue to GROW and IMPROVE....We do everything from TRIALS, PROGRESSION TRIALS, HARDMODE VET DUNGEON GROUPS and PVP TEAMS..We also set up events For SKYSHARD HUNT, LOREBOOK HUNT ECT. We have RAFFLES Monthly for LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY!!! Of course a goal of ours is to get a guild trader to buy and sell all gear also in the future.. I’m always looking at ways to improve and make things more fun I’m currently building a DUEL arena to hold our first DUEL TOURNAMENT

(We currently are running trials twice a week Tuesdays and Fridays all information is on discord)

I’m a *MASTER CRAFTER* to help with any needs and a lot of knowledge reguarding DPS,TANKING and HEALING as I have all main characters..Our guild also has very experienced people with great knowledge in all roles as well

Built a home that’s located in CRAGLORN EARTHTEAR CAVERN and it’s open to anyone in the guild I have TRANSMUTE STATION (for those that don’t have clock work DLC), TARGET DUMMIES and TRIAL DUMMIES (to record your DPS), ALL MUNDUS STONES, ALL BASIC CRAFTING STATIONS, and currently working on ALL ATTUNABLE RARE CRAFTING STATIONS

Once you rank up with the guild you will have access to GUILD BANK (3rd RANK) in which I’ll always supply with a good selection of stuff for all players to use for free along with a great selection of hot items and crafted items to buy

Join TOTAL DARKNESS today and grow with us from the beginning!! Just ask for invite or send me a message to my gamer tag Crabby 666

Xbox NA server - happy playing
Edited by wbernardo24 on July 12, 2019 3:19PM
  • mianess123
    mianess123
    Soul Shriven
    I’m interested. I’m usually a soloist but some quests are pretty hard. GT: Ulteriorstone0
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Yea not a problem we’re here to help with anything when we can, just started the guild 2 days ago- invite sent :) any advice questions crafting help feel free to ask
    Edited by wbernardo24 on October 2, 2018 9:48AM
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Andres91100 @RABIDxWOLVERINE seen your post if your interested
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    @wbernardo24 Yea Im interested. I dont get a ton of time to play but Id be willing to help out when I can with crafting or quests. Send that Inv and Ill accept tonight. Thanks!
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • Andres91100
    Andres91100
    Soul Shriven
    I’m definitely interested. Shoot me an invite. My gamertag is the same as my username
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent @Andres91100 and is ur @RABIDxWOLVERINE (I sent it to that name hopefully that’s your gamer tag also)
    Edited by wbernardo24 on October 4, 2018 12:50AM
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @RABIDxWOLVERINE as I was getting off I seen u accepted , welcome to The guild, I set you permissions so u can add anyone u want as if it’s ur own plus every recruit U get I send some Gold over, also my house if ur house feel free to drop by wenever , and wenever I’m on add me I’ll do the same we’ll run sum dungeons or watever u want :) talk soon
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Alpha-Lupi if your interested
  • Daidus
    Daidus
    I'll join my GT is ArisenKnight774, I'm normally a soloist but I've been wanting to play the dungeons and cloudrest lately
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Yea I’ll send invite later wen I get on and I’ll round dungeons with u and all that stuff for sure

@Patriarch1 if your interested
  • Daidus
    Daidus
    Do i have to be online to join? I have to take my aunt around to pay bills in about 3 hours
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    I’ll b on around 6-630 and I’ll send invite then wen u go on you can just accept it and ur joined @daidus
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    **NEW DISCORD** https://discord.gg/eUCKfwa
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Sxush if your still interested in a guild started a few days ago and already growing 25+ members so you will b one from the beginning , also we have a discord that you would need to join to meet Everybody and stay informed with everything, also I agree a mic is very important when playing so since u have one that’s a plus .. talk soon take care
  • S7are7row
    Interested

S7ARE7R0W
    Number 0 not the letter o

Thanks
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have discord @S7are7row
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @S7are7row Invite sent if you would just add our discord to meet everyone and keep up with everything https://discord.gg/eUCKfwa
    Edited by wbernardo24 on October 10, 2018 4:00AM
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @blackhorse36 this might be perfect
    For you
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    It said account not found what’s your gamertag @Whit3W0lf hope to see you on are discord soon also
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @lewtamarilla I think this fits what you need and I can help with advice builds and crafting if interested
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @sheacummings hey there if you want read what are guild is about and let me know if your intersted, add our discord if you like to see your interested in social aspect we Bring and if you feel it’s a good fit for you I’ll invite you, were extremely active and social always people talking and people to play with, if you add our discord introduce urself and I garentee you will b greeted by many lol, hope to see you

Darkness
    Edited by wbernardo24 on October 13, 2018 1:24PM
  • sheacummings
    sheacummings
    ✭✭
    Could I get an invite. Gt: gabegrey @wbernardo24
    Edited by sheacummings on October 13, 2018 5:14PM
  • Whit3W0lf
    Whit3W0lf
    It said account not found what’s your gamertag @Whit3W0lf hope to see you on are discord soon also

GT is DaemonicAngl666
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent @sheacummings

Welcome to DarkNess
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent @Whit3W0lf add our discord to meet everybody and introduce yourself it’s a free app on the phone and the link to our server is

welcome to DarkNess
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @j0cab what’s goin on? If You are interested you can join our guild we have a lot of Members from every alliance to play PVP with as far as Triona’s you can jump right in to our guild and do some normal trials with us I have dates already set up for this Wednesday and Sunday coming up if you’re interested let me know I’ll send you an invite and you can add our discord to reply if you would like to run trials with us for those dates and what role you play...Super super active community and discord soon as you’re out of she’ll be welcomed ASAP

If interested just let me know your gamer tag and our discord is

DarkNess
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @lewtamarilla if your interested we can help with whatever you need feel free to message me if you are
  • InstantNewbles
    InstantNewbles
    Soul Shriven
    GT: InstantNewbles.

Would love to try it out. Hit 200CP and looking to do daily dungeons whenever I'm online.
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @InstantNewbles Invite sent, were always running dungeons message us anytime on discord when ur on and you will find people to run with super easy, or add me to a group anytime... welcome to DarkNess