Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

TOTAL DARKNESS - RECRUITING AGAIN, ALL LEVELS WELCOME and NEED DPS for END-GAME TRIALS

• wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @YouSmellLikeNuts @SocialAssassin you are both welcome to join if you like let me know .. any leveled welcome we have noobs to experienced people and always people willing to help
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Floki_Vilgerdarson this guild
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Elendei @lloriusshadow if interested
  • LiteOfQureshi
    I'm interested. Gt Lite Of Qureshi
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @LiteOfQureshi i was on vacation sorry just went to send invite said your guild slots are full of you clear one I’m be glad to send you one :)
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Patricolus i think this is a perfect fit for you

@TheNuminous1 qhat role do u play? R u into trials or only dungeons?
  • clamslurper
    clamslurper
    Soul Shriven
    I’m a returning player interested in joining if you have room. I’m around 750 CP and mostly play dungeons but I like trials too. GT: Clamslurper
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @clamslurper hey how’s is goin sorry I was away on vaca just came back home, I will add you tm when I get on after work, looking forward to having you, once I add u then u can use the guild page to add our discord , you will really love the way that is set up :smile:
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @DragoonGundam88 of your interested let me know
  • Galreth
    Galreth
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. I’m a returning player after taking two years off. Casual player. Looking for a good group of people. If your group fits that please send an invite if you have openings. Gt is Galreth Talic
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Captnlittleblue @Hu-Rikan if your interested
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    **MUST ADD DISCORD**
    (free app on phone and always post events trough there you won’t make it far without it) (automatic second RANK in game if your on discord)

https://discord.gg/eUCKfwa

This is an up and coming guild thats growing very quickly, When making this guild I wanted to start a social guild where you can group up and play with people instead of always playing alone, have someone to chat with while questing, and most importantly build towards end-game status and have people that can help with your crafting, builds and know how’s!! (Were NOT the guild thats says we’re here to help and then can’t be bothered when you ask)

Personally I’ve been with many guilds and this is one of the most helpful and social guilds I’ve ever been a part of!!

***Guild focus is to always continue to GROW and IMPROVE....We do everything from TRIALS, PROGRESSION TRIALS, HARDMODE VET DUNGEON GROUPS and PVP TEAMS..We also set up events For SKYSHARD HUNT, LOREBOOK HUNT ECT. We have RAFFLES Monthly for LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY!!! Of course a goal of ours is to get a guild trader to buy and sell all gear also in the future.. I’m always looking for ways to improve guild..

(We currently are running trials twice a week Tuesdays and Fridays all information is on discord)

I’m a *MASTER CRAFTER* to help with any needs and a lot of knowledge reguarding DPS,TANKING and HEALING as I have all main characters..Our guild also has very experienced people with great knowledge in all roles as well

Built a home that’s located in CRAGLORN EARTHTEAR CAVERN and it’s open to anyone in the guild I have TRANSMUTE STATION (for those that don’t have clock work DLC), TARGET DUMMIES and TRIAL DUMMIES (to record your DPS), ALL MUNDUS STONES, ALL BASIC CRAFTING STATIONS, and currently working on ALL ATTUNABLE RARE CRAFTING STATIONS

Once you rank up with the guild you will have access to GUILD BANK (3rd RANK) in which I’ll always supply with a good selection of stuff for all players to use for free along with a great selection of hot items and crafted items to buy

Join TOTAL DARKNESS today and grow with us from the beginning!! Just ask for invite or send me a message to my gamer tag Crabby 666

Xbox NA server - happy playing
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Rag1226 @Powtreeman if you are interested this is my guild we have and do everything super social too and free trader

Here is the link to my discord https://discord.gg/ywStGyt

Just tell me GT if interested
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @AShmo @CharmCitysKing

if you are interested this is my guild we have and do everything super social too and free trader As well

Here is the link to my discord https://discord.gg/ywStGyt

Just tell me GT if interested
  • SpiderPoisons
    SpiderPoisons
    Soul Shriven
    Getting back into the game after a long break. Looking to get into more end game content and pvp. I mostly main a magdk. Let me know if there are open spots available. Thanks
    GT: Spider Spree
    Edited by SpiderPoisons on May 13, 2020 3:18PM
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @SpiderPoisons cant find your GT , message me on Xbox GT - Crabby 666
  • Epicwraithz
    Epicwraithz
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! I’m a casual player that’s looking to get into end game content. I’m also looking for new people to play with and have a good time. I only have one character who is a Necromancer. Let me know if there are spots available!

My GT is EpicWraithz
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent bro welcome to
    Guild add are discord also it’s on the guild page @Epicwraithz
  • One_ofMany
    One_ofMany
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested.
    Working on 2 DPS and a Healer to be trial-ready. 520CP

GT HasNoStyle