Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

TOTAL DARKNESS - RECRUITING AGAIN, ALL LEVELS WELCOME and NEED DPS for END-GAME TRIALS

• wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Dovahkiin804 invite sent , add the discord from guild page so u can meet the whole crew we’re all super social on there and all the events and everything is listed through that app... instructions for discord are on guild page
  • earthbornsky
    earthbornsky
    Soul Shriven
    Returning player looking for an active home

GT: darnubillyg
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @knoxjk though it would be a good fit just let me know if your interested
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    **MUST ADD DISCORD**
    (free app on phone and always post events trough there you won’t make it far without it) (automatic second RANK in game if your on discord)

https://discord.gg/eUCKfwa

This is an up and coming guild thats growing very quickly, When making this guild I wanted to start a social guild where you can group up and play with people instead of always playing alone, have someone to chat with while questing, and most importantly build towards end-game status and have people that can help with your crafting, builds and know how’s!! (Were NOT the guild thats says we’re here to help and then can’t be bothered when you ask)

Personally I’ve been with many guilds and this is one of the most helpful and social guilds I’ve ever been a part of!!

***Guild focus is to always continue to GROW and IMPROVE....We do everything from TRIALS, PROGRESSION TRIALS, HARDMODE VET DUNGEON GROUPS and PVP TEAMS..We also set up events For SKYSHARD HUNT, LOREBOOK HUNT ECT. We have RAFFLES Monthly for LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY!!! Of course a goal of ours is to get a guild trader to buy and sell all gear also in the future.. I’m always looking at ways to improve and make things more fun I’m currently building a DUEL arena to hold our first DUEL TOURNAMENT

(We currently are running trials twice a week Tuesdays and Fridays all information is on discord)

I’m a *MASTER CRAFTER* to help with any needs and a lot of knowledge reguarding DPS,TANKING and HEALING as I have all main characters..Our guild also has very experienced people with great knowledge in all roles as well

Built a home that’s located in CRAGLORN EARTHTEAR CAVERN and it’s open to anyone in the guild I have TRANSMUTE STATION (for those that don’t have clock work DLC), TARGET DUMMIES and TRIAL DUMMIES (to record your DPS), ALL MUNDUS STONES, ALL BASIC CRAFTING STATIONS, and currently working on ALL ATTUNABLE RARE CRAFTING STATIONS

Once you rank up with the guild you will have access to GUILD BANK (3rd RANK) in which I’ll always supply with a good selection of stuff for all players to use for free along with a great selection of hot items and crafted items to buy

Join TOTAL DARKNESS today and grow with us from the beginning!! Just ask for invite or send me a message to my gamer tag Crabby 666

Xbox NA server - happy playing
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sneakymitchell. Vet player.
    Makes unquie and different builds beside the standard bread and butter meta.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • PPPPEAR
    PPPPEAR
    My gt is X4th HorsemanX0. Thats a zero at the end too lol. I would like to join I play evenings on week days and even more on weekends. I would like to game with some other ppl or just sit in chat while I do boring writs or dps testing. Thanks!
    Edited by PPPPEAR on May 5, 2019 1:01AM
  • Gluedog
    Gluedog
    ✭✭✭
    GT: Gluggerstein

Thanks!
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @PPPPEAR @Gluedog @sneakymitchell invites sent welcome to DarkNess
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Elendei very active and social with our discord all day long if your interested
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @lloriusshadow if your interested I think it’s perfect for you just let me know I’ll send an invite your way
  • lloriusshadow
    lloriusshadow
    Soul Shriven
    @wbernardo24 that will be awesome. Please send me an invite!
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @lloriusshadow what’s your gamertag?
  • lloriusshadow
    lloriusshadow
    Soul Shriven
    My gamertag is leowong
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent bro, just add are discord instructions are on the guild page, all events are posted there and it’s super social all day long welcome aboard @lloriusshadow
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @lloriusshadow gamertag not found how is it spelled ?
  • CrazyCanuck660
    CrazyCanuck660
    Soul Shriven
    Been soloing for waaay too long. Looking for some decent people to do group content with and help with mechanics, builds, etc. Please send invite. GT same as userid.
  • lloriusshadow
    lloriusshadow
    Soul Shriven
    @wbernardo24

Bro it's Leowong

I am not sure why it is not found though. I am trying to attached an image here but unable to do it.
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @CrazyCanuck660 invite sent and @lloriusshadow I’ll try one more time this evening when I get home
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @lloriusshadow got your invite, leowong the first letter was and “i” that is why I didn’t get it
  • ColdWicked
    ColdWicked
    Soul Shriven
    Been looking for a social guild to do group content with, love an invite if I can.
    GT: ColdWicked
  • KloudKotuzai
    KloudKotuzai
    ✭✭
    GT: Kloud Kotuzai
    Cp608 active player, looking to have fun with new guildies
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @ColdWicked @KloudKotuzai invites sent :) add our discord if you haven’t already it’s super social all day long and events all are posted on there!! Welcome to the family
  • Shalacknar
    Shalacknar
    Soul Shriven
    im interested in joining im still kinda new GT: Shalacknar
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Shalacknar all are welcome any levels.. did you get an invite already? And did you add discord ?
  • Shalacknar
    Shalacknar
    Soul Shriven
    @wbernardo24 yes and i joined discord
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @Papasears let me know if your interested:)
  • TorqueGT
    TorqueGT
    Gamer tag: Torquexgt

Am an old player returning have several characters about vet 610 ish, have a main dps and healer that I need to work on updating gear.

Would like inv to guild
    Edited by TorqueGT on June 18, 2019 1:07AM
  • MADGODMARCH
    You have my attention. I'm not on ALL the time, but I'd like an active guld.

DRAC0NIANS0UL

The 0's are numbers, btw.
    The gap in the door... is a separate reality. The only me is me. Are you sure the only you is you?
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @TorqueGT invite sent yea man we’re super active u will enjoy us.. also add discord instructions are on guild page it’s social all the time and events all posted there
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @MADGODMARCH said
    U need too leave a guild before I invite .. slots are filled